If only...

By karadan_

"If I just had one wish ... i will wish I had a time machine, to Get rid of some of these memories. I would... More

01.no different
02.The acquaintance party
03.Again
04.coincidences
05.ride
06.She is a nice person
07.angry
08.I think I love her.
09:dinner
10.misunderstanding
11.hopeless
12.a party
13. Drunk
14.KISS
15. I want you
16.unexpected
17. She cares
18.scandal
19.in her bed again
20.confusion
21.everything is clear now
22.my childhood
23. She was special.
24.She's gone
25. Visit
26- she love her !
27. she deserves better.
28. leave her alone
30.fever
31. you need help
32. i love you.
33. vulnerable
34. just sex
35. heaven 🔞
36. goodbye
37.who are you ?!
38. I'm losing her.
39. grateful

29.i can't leave her alone

1.1K 40 2
By karadan_

SAM POV ÷

As was expected, Mrs. Ben died after two weeks of staying in the hospital, the burial ceremony was held two days after his death and there were many people who came to say goodbye to him for the last time before lying in his grave in peace.
I didn't get a chance to meet him, but those at the funeral were talking sadly about his morals and principles and how he lived a life that would always make him feel proud. He was a person of dignity and pride, with a reputation that would always make his daughter proud of him.

Speaking of Mon, she received the news of her father’s death with unexpected calm. She was calm the whole time....yeah...she was crying with continuous tears and red eyes, but I did not expect that she would be calm, or we can say.... numb.

I could not stop myself from being around her when I heard about the news that her father died because I was worried about her, but she did not look at me even once.
At the funeral, she was putting her hands in her pockets and standing as if she were a stranger and not his daughter.
Her father was buried without a single tear falling from her and everyone noticed that.
so me and her friends, even Selena, were worried because we knew very well that she wasn't behaving normally and that was a bad sign.

After the burial ceremony ended, her friends and Selena took her home. I was behind them the whole time, and when they entered the house, I stayed outside, standing two houses away from Mon’s house so that no one would notice my presence.

I knew that what I was doing was useless and doesn't make any sense but I couldn't go home that day, all I wanted was to be around her.
It didn't take long for an hour and all the girls left the house which and left Mon alone which wasn't an option based on her condition.
I called Emily but it seemed like she was ignoring me Suddenly a message arrived from her. 

EMILY: She asked us to leave her. 
               alone and even though we. 
               refused she insisted she was.
              angry and we felt that our
              presence was making her
              uncomfortable so we had no
              choice but to leave.

SAM: are you fucking kidding me?!
         How could you leave her alone?
         Didn't you see how she was
         behaving? What if she did.  
         something to herself?

EMILY : We tried but she refused to
                 have us there, she literally 
                 kicked us out.

SAM : How can I get into the house?

EMILY :  what, stay away from her,
                   She wants to be alone, and
                   I'm sure she won't welcome
                   your presence, and I'm also
                  sure you are not the right    
                  person who can help her.

"fuck, i can't leave her alone"
I murmured to myself ....I did not know what to do. I was helpless. I was literally standing in front of her door without doing anything, as if I was a dog waiting for its owner to miraculously open the door for him.

.
.
.
.

It was midnight. Suddenly the door of the house opened and Mon came out wearing light clothes not suitable for cold weather and holding her car keys.
It was clear that she was not stable. I was hesitant because I was anticipating her reaction, but I had to prevent her from driving the car while she was In this state

" Mon, please come back inside. What you are doing is not right. It is late."
I said that and held the car door to prevent her from opening it.

"Go home, and leave me alone. I am not in the mood to talk about anything."
Mon said that in a low voice and with a sharp look with no feelings.

"I'm not here to bother you. Just go home. Please"

"get out of my way for God's sake." She said that angrily. Then she got into the car and started the engine.

" This car will only move over my dead body."
I said that and stood in front of the car, not caring about what would happen next.

If looks could kill, I would have been dead that night. She was looking at me without feelings but annoyance, as if she was trying to fight the demons inside her so as not to start her car engine and step on me to go wherever she wanted.
She closed her eyes, hit the car stove, then got out of the car and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Where are you going?"

"Damn it, CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?.... DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE MY MOM."
She said that out loud and took out her anger on me.

"Then don't act like a child who needs someone to take care of him or he will get hurt."
I said that seriously because she was acting recklessly and I completely understand that but she was putting her life in danger.
She looked at me and then ignored me as if I was nothing and continued on her way. I had no other choice but to follow her. she was walking without concentration but I am sure she knew that I was behind her.
She crossed the road even though it was not a crossing zone just to get rid of me. I tried to run after her, but suddenly I froze in place when I saw a car hitting her. At that moment, I could no longer comprehend what was happening around me, but all I wanted was  I reached for her to make sure she was okay, but my legs were not strong enough to carry me. I was really terrified. In a moment, I gathered my strength and ran towards her. She was not unconscious or afraid, but she was holding her hand.

"I swear I did not notice you. The road was empty. You suddenly appeared in front of me."
  The old man who owned the taxi that hit her said that as he looked at her as if he was examining her to make sure she was fine.

" It's okay... It was my fault."
Mon said that and then tried to stand up.

I was shaking and couldn't say anything, but when I tried to help her to stood up she pushed me without saying a word, then she hold her other hand ready to leave as if nothing had happened.

"My daughter, let me take you to the hospital to make sure you are okay."
That old man said that. He wanted to take responsibility for what happened even though it was not his fault.

"There is no need Sir, I am fine and I am sorry for what happened...Good night."
She said that and then started walking towards her house without even hearing a response.
The 5 or 6 people standing at the scene of the accident thought that she was taking drugs or drunk, even if it was not the time Too late, there would have been police to check it.

All the way home, she was walking in front of me, putting her hands in her pockets, as if nothing had happened.

As for me, I walked a few steps behind her. I was afraid, and my hands were still shaking. At that moment, I began to feel angry, but I was trying to control myself.
When we arrived in front door of the house she started looking for the keys to open the door, but it seemed that she dropped them at the scene of the accident.
She was trying to look for something at the top edge of the door, and most likely she was looking for an additional key, but when she raised her hand, she grabbed her ribs in pain. At that moment, I could not play the role of an obedient puppy anymore because I was angry, anxious and afraid. I searched for the key and opened the door without saying anything.

"Thank you. Now you can leave"
Mon said that and then entered.
I entered behind her and closed the door without saying a word.

"I said you can leave."
She said that while gritting her teeth

You can call the police or kill me. I’m not leaving....Now I will call the doctor to come and examine you.”
I said that while trying not to raise my voice at her.

"YOU WILL NOT CALL ANYONE AND YOU WILL NOT STAY HERE OTHERWISE, I WILL LEAVE THE HOUSE AND GO OUT OF HERE."
STOP ACTING AS if YOU ARE MY GUARDIAN".

"Then stop acting as if you are trying to end your life. I know that you are hurting, sad and angry but that is not how you grieve your father.
You can cry, scream, and break things to release your anger and sadness, but what you do will make him Sad wherever he is, stop acting like a teenager. I said that seriously and angrily.
i said that while I was looking at her directly. Without saying a word, she went up to her room and left me standing in the reception room. I didn’t want to be harsh on her. I wanted to hug her tightly and tell her.  She is not alone but it was like a dream for me so I had no other choice but this way.

That night I couldn't sleep and all I could think of was a way to deal with her to help her move on.
Leaving her alone and walking away was not an option for me, whether she accepted that or not.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 22K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
54.2K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
125K 6.8K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...
113K 3.5K 42
A freenbecky related story. Freen Gip . . . What will happen when two past lovers meet each other after ages. One is cute and simple while other has...