The Secret Plotter

By ZatroXis

๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’” -_-_-_-_- "๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐”‚, ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ธ... More

Introduction
0| Mama, just Killed a Man.
0.05| Can't Wait to Tell This Story To my Grandchildren
1| Where the Wind Blows
2| Broken Crayons Still Colour
4| *L'appel du vide*
5| *C'est la [fuckin'] vie*
6| The Taste of Power
7| Much Ado About Nothing
7.5| Child of War
8| And Then There Were None
9| The Three Musketeers
10| The Divine Comedy
11| Nessun Dorma
12| Va, pensiero

3| Raise your Words

4 0 0
By ZatroXis

Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen

Roman Griffin Davis as the Prince

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

From the other side of the world an assasin started to make her move. She was waiting for more intel from her norweigian 'friend'. Caligo was employed to get rid of Jørgen Hansen and Michelle definitely had a few serious disagreements with said mafia boss. She would do it gladly and most likely for free.

And they said revenge is not a solution, like he'll it is...

After her 8-hour flight, her body was stiff and her mind tired. She just wanted to find a hotel and crush on the bed, but things were never going smoothly in her life.

As she was waiting for a taxi a middle aged man came to her.

"Miss...Are you waiting for a taxi?" How could you tell, I'm standing outside of an airport, having three bags with me, no way I'm waiting for a taxi.

Was he dangerous? Maybe another molester, let's not make hurried decisions, in the worst case she would had to kick this creep's ass. Let's play this card on you, we'll see if you take a bait.

"Actually yes, it seems one gentleman needs my help with something important, so I hurried here, only to see that I have No(r) way to find him."

"I see, then allow me to take you to your destination, it's the least I could to since you hurried to came here" she looked him up and down. Yeah, not creepy at all.

"Then you have to answer my question, if your answer is wrong I will make sure you won't lay hands on any woman," Michelle threatened. He stood there offended with a raised eyebrow.

"What job was I assigned to do?"

"Well, I called one lady to help me, because the royal family was in a need of a photographer for their ball."

Well, took you long enough.

"Mira Santiago at your service," gosh I hate people. Sometimes, I don't even know why I help them. They all end up looking down on you.

"Hans Berg at yours, and I have never touched a woman without her consent," he started leading her to the car. Like a well mannered gentleman, he gallantly opened the car door for her. She watched him like a hawk though. Trust, but verify first.

She took her laptop from her bag and started to search his history, being an assasin surely has its perks. He truly was a family's butler. Working for them nearly 18 years, wow...admirable. Too long to work for the same family. She closed it and started looking out of the window.

"I gathered all information which proves that Jørgen is violating laws, they are all on this USB, I'll give it to you later" she said, voice uninterested.

"You still working for Jørgen?" Hans was too ashamed to answer. The moment when he signed his soul to devil will always dwell in his mind.

"I will take your silence as a yes. Gosh, people. You are going to play on both sides, i recommend you do it as believably as possible. At the ball Jørgen will find you, act according to his orders. When we reach the mansion you should give the USB to media or to the King himself, choice is yours."

"And after that?"

"Who knows..." this was an incredibly dangerous mission, for Hans obviously. His whole career was on a stake.

The car then stopped nearby the huge mansion. The butler showed her to guest room, put her equipment there and offered her to sleep for a while. Michelle assumed that she made his day worse by her plan.

People.

She gazed from the bed back to door. Sleep with one eye open, hah...as always. She nevertheless did so. It was early morning hours when the plane landed, so at least a 4 hours of sleep would feel nice.

She locked the door, put a knife under her pillow and tried to get some sleep.

...

"We hired a professional photographer and the balcony is the best place for taking photos, you can see everything form up there. You won't mind if she shares the area with you, right mr. Barnes?" asked the butler, at the breakfast they learned his name was Hans Berg.

Perfect spot for a sniper.

"She might be a threat."

There was shock visible on Hans's face. "I beg you pardon? I always check the background of the workers," he stated offended.

"With people like this, they sought to think about one thing. Money. It doesn't matter if you checked her, what matter is who'll pay the highest price," Bucky snapped at the butler.

"She is an old friend of mine, please refrain yourself from offending her," with an angry expression and a loud bang of doors Hans left. Hans was known for keeping himself as neutral as possible in arguments. But Bucky's insults to Caligo's persona made his blood boil.

Sigh...We will see how this ends.

After their small disagreement Bucky wondered around the halls of the mansion and came up with six possible escape routes, if something happens. Meanwhile, Sam looked through the names of guests and workers.

Photographer Mira Santiago.

The hour of the ball was nearing and the workers were everywhere. Like in a bee hive. But none of them caught the sight of the suspicious photographer yet. Bucky searched everywhere trying to find her, but unsuccessfully...

...

Michelle slept all morning, until the sun decided to be a bitch. 11.23 am. Shit. She literally jumped out of the bed, but she also learned the hard way that her body was aching. The flight took a huge toll on her lower back, 'damn I'm getting too old for this'. Feelings like this were a constant reminder of how old she was.

She needed to make herself representable and look throughout more documents about Jørgen. Sigh. I also need to pass the USB to Hans, but being representable comes first...

The bathroom was...how to say it...well yeah. Fuck it. It was to most expensive bathroom she step her foot in. Like Goddamn. I could get used to this. Everything was clean, and when she said clean, she meant, eating from the floor clean. Everything styled in a colour combination black, white and gold. She wouldn't be surprised if the bathtub was truly made of gold. Michelle was at loss of words, simply stunned by the bathroom.

After overcoming her shock, she decided that and I cite beauty needs time, because she had to play her act too. It won't take me too long. So running herself a bath was the best choice she made in a damn long time. Her body relaxed under the hot water, till she started dozing off. Until she heard a knock on the door.

"Second!" she screamed from the bathtub. She always left the door a bit opened when showering. That's the reason why Raff surprises her so much, but she argues that better be prepared than surprised. One time she threw a shampoo bottle at him. Yeah, shampoo was everywhere.

She put towel around herself and went to look who is it. "Yes?" she peeked through the slightly opened door. On the other side was a young child, no older than 14. She looked at him confused. "How can I help you young gentleman?" Is this the prince? Michelle opened the door a bit more so she could take a better look, and so did he.

He blushed madly at her state and looked down. She was all wet and water was still dripping from her hair.

"M...my Uhm~ My mother wanted to meet you downstairs, you are the photographer right?" he asked shyly with a fidgeting hands. Michelle had a weak spot, yeah definitely weak spot for kids.

Such a cutie.

"Well...uh come on in. I need to wear some clothes, not just this towel...maybe if you don't mind you could wait here," she started to held her hair in the hand, because she would create another fjord, if the water dropped a few more times. "And I have to ask for advise, if you won't mind of course" Michelle gave this kid a smile and opened the door for him, he run an jumped at the bed, which made Michelle smile even more.

She took a white blouse and denim jeans from her bag and went to bathroom to change. She also tried to dry her hair with a towel, but it wasn't as useful as a hair dryer... it will dry somehow. She gave herself last check up in mirror and went to ask the young man his opinion about the dress she is going to wear. It's not like she had a bad sense in fashion, however sometimes you need to ask for anothers people opinion. The prince watched her playfully.

She had read that kids, out of all human kind, are the most honest ones. She walked to her equipment where she had her dress too. The dress was of course, white. Michelle never wanted too much attention, it would be a pain.

It was mid-tight length, white slim dress. Michelle hoped that it was enough for their dress code, but on her defense she was employee, not a guest. Back to the dress, it hugged her body generously, but she was gonna wear a black suit jacket on it too. She was very much aware of some man-pigs, that would devour her with their eyes.

The child looked at her in astonishment. "Yes, you have to wear this!" she grinned at his excitement.

Young prince, never let anyone change you. Sadness overcame her when she remember that this cheerful boy was kidnapped. The royal family tried to keep it as a secret, unfortunately for them they had 'a mole' in their ranks. By mole she meant Hans, who kept her well informed.

"Your wish is my command, your highness" and she offered him her hand, which he without hesitation took and dragged her through the mansion. If it were anybody else, or worse a grown up, the person wouldn't see the light of next day. But this little man...she smiled, a rare smile that her brothers would tease her about

Damian was like this too.

The duo were now in front of the queen's chambers. She knocked thrice. Barely auditable replay could be heard. The prince opened the door and run to his mother.

"Please come, I hope my son didn't scare you away" her voice was like honey, pleasing in Michelle's ears. This was her reminded of what was her job. She can't let Jørgen destroy yet another lovely family like this one.

"It was quite the opposite, you-."

"There is no need to be so formal here in my chambers. Please call me Hilda."

Sometimes I forget, that they are still normal, even though status.

"Sorry, it's just... Good and kind people like you Hilda are hard to find, but if you insist...," she extolled and watched as the Prince whispered something in his mother's ear. She never had a mother figure, because of the evil she met in her childhood, it made her heart cold. The queen smiled even more, if that was possible.

"You asked for me yo...ehm Hilda?" She reminded the queen.

"Ah, yes...is there any possibility you could also record a few videos? We just wanted to have a record of a few dances," queen wondered, knowing that Michelle was all alone one this.

"It would be an honor to do something like that, now if you excuse me, I'll start by preparing my equipment."

The queen smiled once again and nodded her off. The prince run to her and hugged her. "See you at ball!" he smiled. Michelle's heart almost melted. Now it was her turn to smile.

"Yeah," she whispered.

She closed the door behind her and her knees felt weak for a moment, she needed to take a breath. This was too much kindness, which she didn't deserved.

Now Michelle concentrate on your job.

She took a deep breaths and then her emotions went off. Thank god she remembered the way young prince dragged her, because this place was literally a maze. She just waited for a moment when a Minotaur would jump her.

"Miss Santiago, I was searching for you" the butler Hans called from the other side of a hallway. Seems like I won't need Theseus to save me.

"Since the ball will be beginning in a few hours, I wanted to make sure you know from where you will be taking photos, also the USB," whispering the last part.

"Yes, that's very thoughtful of you, I would appreciate a helping hand with my equipment too, if it isn't too much to ask" she smiled as he offered her his arm, like a true gentleman. The brunette subtly gave him the USB, while he offered her his arm to hold on.

"Anything for you, miss Santiago" he whispered back, though it was barely audible. Luckily, her senses headed her the right way, until she met Hans. It seems that you want to spend some time with me. You are not smart enough to figure out my plan...

After reaching her suite, they took the three bags with equipment and Hans led her to the balcony area, she is going to use in a few hours. Hans was a good guy... kindhearted and loyal, well trained and mannered too. It was hard to read him through his posture. Anyways, I- Oh my god. She stepped on a last stair and the bags nearly dropped from her hands.

The balcony screamed spaciousness. Like who the hell would even need balcony thi-. "Rich people" the gentleman beside her said, imagining the mind train by the face the brunette was making. Yeah I nearly forgot...royals.

Unbeknownst to Michelle, Jørgen was watching her every move. He knew that the feared Caligo made her appearance and that he was soon going down. Fear, made Jørgen, as every human being, start acting only on impulses.

Impulses lead to mistakes.

‐‐‐‐
Gosh took me long enough...

Anyway, there will finally be some action in a next chapter. You better stay tuned. See you next Friday.

With love, Autor-san.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 958 20
GOD'S BEST ANGELS COULD KILL LIKE DEVILS. [Copyright ยฉ 2016 mxrvelous]
24.3K 772 74
*Sam accepts the sheild *Missing person will Bucky help? * I don't own any of the characters accept (Aurora) **Smut Warning โš ๏ธ Language**
4.1K 215 15
๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€๐™”๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ ๐‹๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐˜ž๐˜ฆ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...
4K 107 24
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐ŸŒŒ หš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ/ โeverybody wants a happy ending, right?โž / [ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐‹ ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโœงเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ–ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐œ๐ก...