||Hate You|| JJK Ff

Bangtan_bixh

[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘʟ... Еще

⚠️Warning⚠️
.𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
.𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.
A/n
𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅
ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Chapter 8.

3.2K 182 93
Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.08•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Yoongi where are you going?!". I asked as I watched him wearing his wrist watch, he looked at me with his cold eyes as I gulped. "On work". I wide my eyes cause it's literally 12 of night and before it he said he couldn't find any work and suddenly what happened now!?!.

"Work?!". I asked as he looked at me with his pissed expression made my soul to shiver, I already am so depressed cause of Jungkook so don't want to be in any argument with Yoongi too as I looked down, he walked to me and hold my chin. "Don't worry and just wait for me". I higher my eyes at him as my brows crushed together for what he said, it's weird, I want to ask questions but I'm afraid, I don't want him to get mad at me as I just nodded while looking down.

I gulped when Yoongi near his face to mine, I clenched the sheets in my palm when he rubbed my lips, I parted my lips as I closes my eyes cause I know what he's upto, I flinched a little when his lips touched mine, his tongue swirl into my mouth, licking and exploring my mouth as I clenched his shirt feeling not so well by it but still I can't deny him, he's my husband and he have every right on me.

I gasped when he grabbed my boob, cupped into his wide palm made me to tightly shut off my eyes, he sucks on my lower lip by taking it between his juicy lips. "Kiss me back Babe". I felt shivers down to my spine by hearing his deep rough voice in the kiss.

A tear left from my eyes when Jungkook's image ran through my mind, he don't worth anything, he's a pure monster, Yoongi beats me or disrespects me, he even hates me but at the end of the day we're on a same bed, he never been rough with me while intimate, he didn't ever tried to force me, he gets his anger on me buy not letting him touching me, in the past, he once tried but at that moment he was drunk and the next day I watched regret in his eyes when he got to know that he tried to force me. Yoongi is never like Jungkook.

Jungkook is horrible and he wants to use me for his own good but nothing where I'm Yoongi's wife and always will be and I've to admit it by making Jungkook my villian now, where once I was his villian, I never let Yoongi touch me cause I never wanted to feel guilt for Jungkook but now I want to feel Yoongi even if it felt wrong, even if it doesn't makes me feel much good, I'm so much glad that at that night I didn't stopped Yoongi and letting him having me.

You can do it Y/n, he's your husband, forget Jungkook.

I said to myself as I took his lower lip between my lips and I could sense his smirk between the kiss, I sucked on his lips feeling his saliva being rich into my mouth when our tongue played with each other and fight for dominance and obviously he won over me while he deepen the kiss while messaging my boob makes me moan under the kiss, a different feel arised when he caressed my cheek yet it felt so calming, kissing me deeply with an slow sansation, it felt odd when he deepens the kiss more.

His hand went under my shirt to grab my boob as tears formed up, it's happening again, again the feeling of betraying Jungkook and the guilt ran through, why I felt that way, why myself didn't told me that you're Betraying yoongi, why I didn't felt guilt for Yoongi but now for Jungkook, why I didn't felt that way when Jungkook was touching me, no he did forced me, was he really did forced me! Yeah he did forced himself on me and touched me inappropriately, He's nothing to me.

Yoongi broke the kiss while having my lower lip between his and a pop sound made, I was panting heavily so as him, he wiped my lips which was filled with his juice with his thumb, his hand went outside of my shirt as he stood thus I raised my eyes at him. "Sleep well babe, I'll be back". He said and turned to go without any emotions as I crawl at the edge if the bed. "But where?!".

I asked as he looked at his shoulder. "Soon". It's weird, my stomach is filling with lots of odd feelings, it seems like something bad will happen for real but I can't stop him cause he would never listen to me but will glare at me or will scold me as I just looked down where without looking at me he hold the door knobe and went out, leaving me alone in this cold room with lots of odd thoughts and tears in my eyes.

Why I can't have a little love?!. When I Loved Jungkook why our fate was cruel enough to make us apart, why I was so scared of others and did what they told me to and pushed Jungkook away, why after meeting the calming side of Yoongi became the worst, why would Jungkook had to come back, Why we both had to meet again and Jungkook! he became worst, he became a monster and I'm the reason behind it and it hunts me from inside why fate is just so cruel and left me to encounter every type of worst events.

I burst out in tears while sitting at the center of the bed as I placed my palm over my chest feeling a pain inside my chest while crying so badly, why it should be me, why can't I have a normal life with my husband far from Jungkook and his thoughts, why my husband can't just Love me the right he have, why Yoongi can't give me little affactions of Love.

I curled up into an ball wanting to sleep, to get rid of my thoughts but I can't just sleep, it's hard while overthinking all the negative things as I sobbed hard feeling my stomach aching by crying, it's hurting, It's hurting so badly. "Why God! Why it should be me". I asked loudly while looking at the ceiling as I closes my eyes making the tears to fall cause I know that he will answer me one day with his actions as I stood with my weak knees and walked towards the Washroom, I looked at myself in the mirror.

My lips, eyes are swollen and having a shade of crimson along with my cheeks, I opened the tap while pitting on myself as I had a handful of water and splashed it over my face. I dried my face with the towel as I looked at the clock ticking at 3:16AM. Damn it has been moreover 3 hours of me crying. I walked towards the bed with weak legs but I flinched hardly as I almost jumped when I listen to breaking of glass from out of my lounge, probably my kitchen.

My heart starts to thump badly as my body was shivering, who would it be! I closes my eyes and sigh, it must be Yoongi probably came home drunk, it felt my body getting relax as I opened my door and starts to walk, it was dark, I guess Yoongi had turned all the lights off while going and now it's just so dark that I can't even look at my palm, thanks to the window that the Moon was illuminating the darkness as I gulped hardly while walking to the kitchen with my thumping heart, even though I know it's Yoongi but I don't know why I'm having an odd feeling, like I should have to run and lock myself in my room.

It's just Yoongi, stop overthinking.

I entered the kitchen as I watched a man's back facing me, my eyes furrowed as I realized that the man is way more taller and didn't match Yoongi's height as my breath went rigid. "I was waiting for you! What took you so long little kitten". His deep voice rings through my ears making me to breath heavily as he turned his body to me, I could see his disgusting smirk plastered on his face.

The flashback ran through my mind 7 Years ago, he came to me with that same smirk on his face while I was so helpless at that moment and tried to do the most nastiest thing with me, I was helpless and asked for mercy but but he didn't listen that I had to do what he desired cause I got no choice left at that moment.

I want to run but why I felt froze, it felt like his dark aura had captivated me and ready to tore me apart, he had his steps towards me while swinging the glass of wine in his hand making the ice cubes to break the silence
, I gulped, fisting my palm and having steps back, I want to run but I felt my feet tied but I've to run cause he's so cruel as I immediately turn to sprint but he was fast enough to catch me while his rough grip over my arm made me to yelp in pain.

He harshly dragged me to the lounge as I was trying my best to jerk him away while sobbing, a moan left my mouth when he jerked me on the couch as he stood in front of me. "Missed me kitten?!". I was crying since I was sitting and he was stood, his lower region was just inches apart of my face as I raised my teary eyes at him, he crouched down to my level and cupped my cheek while I tired to jerk him away making him to chuckle as he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Cause I missed you alot kitten"

I hates when he calls me kitten, that nickname he had given me 7 Years back, I still remembers when he put the collar around my neck with a bell and a leash as he pulled me to him with the leash and made me crawl to him on my four, I felt so humiliated when he patted my head like I'm his pet and the worst was that he even made me eat cat food. "You've grown so much". He said while looking at my chest which was going upward and downward due to my heavy breaths"No please". I said within my cry as he gritted his teeth.

"Didn't I told you to stay fucking away from Jungkook?!". I wide my eyes when the flashback runs through my eyes.

<7 Years Back>

"Didn't I told you to stay fucking away from Jungkook?!". Taehyung slammed his hand on the wall near her face on the wall of an empty classroom as the 18 year old girl started to cry badly, A smirk plastered on the face of the 20 year old guy feeling more stronger by watching her shivering figure due to the fear. "I-I loves him please". She confessed with an beg as he gritted his teeth, holding roughly her fragile arm in his animal grip making her to yelp in pain as he threw her on the ground roughly as she cried.

"I need to taught you a great lesson for not listening to me". He smirked as he hold his belt, unbuckling it. He threw the belt as she raised her head but watched him smirking. "sucking my cock will make you submissive". I looked at him in disbelief as he had a handful of my hairs making me to fight but he amused my little tries. Suddenly the door flung open as Yeonjun barged in.

"Boss Jungkook is looking for that bitch and coming this way". Taehyung cursed as he hold my arm roughly and made me to stand. "Just ran home right now, don't ever face Jungkook and do as I said". He told and turned to go. "Let her out". He said to Yeonjun who's my classmate and like a second man of Yeonjun, Yeonjun nodded his head as he walked to me where I break into a huge mess on the floor. He sat near me. "Are you good?!". He said in the most concerning tone as I just sobbed.

"Jungkook isn't coming that way, I lied to Taehyung, hope it helped you". I raised my head at Yeonjun in disbelief as he gave me an warm smile. "Don't worry I'll try my best to help or protect you, You're like a sister to me". I just watched him as he helped me in standing and walked with me to the door. "Wipe your tears and just ran home, try your best not to face Jungkook cause it's clear that you've cried alot by your face, don't let anything suspect to Jungkook". I nodded my head as he smiled but I could see the pain for me in his warm smile.

<PRESENT>

"After 7 Fucking Years, WHY the fuck you came back when Jungkook's and Lisa's Marriage was being placed!". He yelled making me to flinched and shiver by fear. "I-I didn't knew this company belongs to hi-him-". He hold my Jaws in his rough grip. "Fucking lier". He said while gritting his teeth, I wide my eyes as he parted ny legs and placed his knee between near my core.

"I swear I also don't want to be around him but he had tied me to an contract which I can't deny". I cried as I gasped when his knees touched my core, tried to clench my legs and jerk him way but he became more stronger and I'm nothing in front of him. "Oh is that so!". He said like he's not ready to believe me, I closes my eyes as I sobbed when I felt his knee crushing my inner off by applying the pressure. "Please I swear there's nothing like that, He hates me so much where I'm also married so as he'll be too, I'm not even interested in me". I said clearly hiding a tiny truth that he has been using me for his desires, if Taehyung gets to know this he would bury me alive"

"Please". I begged again as he leaned his face closer. "I craved so much for these sweet begging". I gasped when I felt his tongue licking my tears from my cheek making myself to fill with disgust. "Damn you've became so tempting". He said while brushing his lips on my cheeks while closing his eyes and breaking on my skin as I sobbed feeling frozen in his touch, I always went froze whenever he touches me but he never touched me for his desires but to scare me, but right now he's not that same way. I don't know what even is this.

His wide hand wrapped around my neck and his long fingers perfectly wrapped like a beautiful choker around my neck "You've became so beautiful". I sobbed when he whispered on my ear and his deep husky voice made my soul to shiver. "No please". I cried when he licked ny earlobe. Soon he could do anything dirty but thank God his phone rang. "Fuck". He cursed and see through his phone making a distance from me. He smirked and turned to go making me to burst out in huge cry on the couch.

"I've to go now little kitten, but I'll be back soon".

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

235K 11.5K 41
[ᴀʙᴜꜱɪᴠᴇ- ꜱᴀᴅɪꜱᴛɪᴄ - ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴜ] {RE-WRITING} ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʀᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ! ɴᴏᴡ ɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʀᴀᴘᴇ ɪꜱ!❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘙...
38.4K 1.7K 26
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...
89.1K 2.2K 32
???- "𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.....?" ???- "𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃...
194K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...