LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....38....☯

3.5K 94 7
By CASH__07

TAEHYUNG POV

It took us a month to prepare everything. Everyone was shocked when we sent them the invitations to our vow renewal. But grandee wasn't.

She was happy.

She took me shopping for my gorgeous wedding dress that I couldn't wait to show jungkook.

I looked myself in the mirror with my wedding dress on. I couldn't believe the man standing in front of me.

he was happy. Confident. Stronger beside a man like him.

My nails were nude pink and I had my engagement ring on my hand only.

The simple diamond necklace that jungkook gave me. My make up was minimal as per jungkook's request because he liked me to be simple...

I fixed my long veil on my head and saw jimin through my mirror. He wore a shocked look. His hands covering his mouth...

He said, "You look like an
angel."

I smiled brighter at him. He continued
"I've always dreamt of the day to see
you happy. Always. And it's
finally here that I have to keep
myself away from pinching my arm because I don't want this dream to end.”

Before he could say more l hugged him and said "Thank you for everything. I wouldn't have survived without you."

He kissed my forehead and said, "Let's get you to your man."

I held on to his arm and I had my red roses in my right hand.

The music began playing and
the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle...

I walked slowly trying not to fall. His eyes on me. His smile was wide as he looked me with love and adoration.

I saw him wipe his tear before it could fall on his cheeks. When I was close to him, jimin kissed my cheek and left me.

Jungkook grabbed my hand to led me onto the stage.

I glanced back to David,Ella, and Tanya sitting together while jimin sat beside them too..

David had a fake smile but Tanya and ella had scowls on their faces and for the first time in my life I wasn't scared of them.

I had my man beside me to hold me and to protect me from them...

The priest said our vows and urged jungkook to speak his speech to me.

He said "I, jeon jungkook promise to love you, protect you, cherish you and respect you as we both shall live. I will keep you away from the bad and give you only good. I promise not to let a tear roll down on your cheek. I promise you to keep happy as I take my last breath in his world."

The priest says "Do you, jeon jungkook, Take kim taehyung as your wife. To have and to hold until death do you part?"

He stared me in my eyes as he spoke: "I definitely do." I giggled.

The priest again asked"Do you Kim taehyung , Take jeon jungkook as your husband. To have and to hold you till death do you apart?"

I said out loud "I do" making jungkook chuckle.

"I pronounce you man and wife. Again. Jungkook, you may kiss your bride... again."

He held my face and said, "I thought he'd never ask."

I smiled as he kissed me deeply in front of everyone. He whispered on my lips "l love you."

And pecked me again After the wedding, jungkook couldn't wait to take me home.

Before I could step through the doors, he picked me up, Bridal took me in the house Our laugh wouldn't stop.

He looked at me and my laugh died as he said "I love your laugh"

"And I love you.”

His eyes were a shade darker
than usual. He took me up the
stair to our room...

He put me down and whispered in my ear "You don't know how much I love
you, Mrs. Jeon. Let me just show you."

A shiver ran down my spine.
My veil was already in the car. He pulled me to his chest leaving a long kiss on my forehead as his hands slowly unzipped my dress from
behind.

I took a long breath and I felt his lips slowly on my cheeks them on my jaw.

He pulled the sleeves down my arms and I felt the dress dropping on the floor. He hissed as he saw what I wore under it...

I wore a nude pink see-through strapless bra and see-through panties with flowers laced on it.

I was only all for him. I wore it
all for him.

He closed his eyes and rested
his forehead on my shoulder as he whispered: "Are you trying to kill me?”

I just bit my lip and smiled to myself. He trailed kisses right on my sensitive neck vein as well as suck on it.

Making me moan and whimper. He looked at me as I tried to push off his tux jacket off...

He just stared at me daring me with his eyes. I unbuttoned his shirt as well.

I trailed my fingertips from his shoulders to his v-line.

As I reached the button of his dress pants and tried to open it, he gripped my wrists, making me gasp and say "Tonight it's only about you, baby."

His eyes held a promise that tonight I was in deep trouble.

He walked me back to the bed and I fell on my back. My hair splattered on the soft silk sheet that felt cold against my naked skin.

He stood there as he looked at me with a smile and whispered: "You are perfect in every way."

His words made my toes curled. I felt his knuckles on my cheek as he slid them down to my neck to my collarbone, then my stomach and my inner thighs.

I heard his groan" Absolutely fucking perfect."

He lowered and I pushed myself up trying to get away from him.

I know he'd torture me. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me under him and said: "Don't tease me."

I giggled as he crashed his lips on me. Hovering on top of me. Kissing me breathless.

I felt his hand caressed my thigh with his knuckles and he pushed my legs apart.

Resting his body between them. I could feel him under my thin layer of pink nude panties.

He moved his hips on me and I moaned in his mouth. He lightly sucked my bottom lip as he kept grinding on me.

My breathing quickened. He slid his hands down the curve.of my body slowly, torturing me like he was trying to memorize every curve of
mine.

He sucked on the soft spot on
my neck and lightly squeezed my left breast.

Making me pant in ecstasy.
His hands lightly went under my bottom and he squeezed both my cheeks hard, earning a yelp from me.

He chuckled and said, "That's payback for teasing me."

I rolled over and straddled
him with my new found confidence.

I found shock in his eyes but he recovered with a playful smirk on his face. My hands flat against his chest.

He got back up, wrapping his hands around me and kissed me again.

I cupped his face and began pepper kissing his jugular. And I could feel him smiling...

He took my left hand and kissed three times on those self-inflicted lines and said: "I love you so much."

I could hear that all day long.
I'm on his hardness. Lightly grinding on him.

He let out a grunt and traveled his hands from my stomach to my chest squeezing both my breast at the same time. I let out a loud moan.

If I didn't hand my palms on his shoulder to balance myself I would've had fallen.

His hands rested on my knees
and he slid them up to my thigh and then squeezing my ass again.

My eyes closed at his touch until I felt a hard smack on one of my buttcheek. He said hard "eyes on me, taehyung."

Without even breaking a little eye contact he trailed his fingers tips up my back and unhooked my bra.

I wore a strapless bra that as he unhooked, it fell between us. I was half exposed...

He threw the nude pink bra on the floor and squeezed my breast again. Stroking his thumbs lightly on my hard buds.

I dare not close my eyes and I dare not to moan by biting my bottom lip.

He pinched the buds and I bit my lips harder and he was angry at me that he smacked me on my butt again and said: "You don't get to hold
your moans or your screams,
understand?"

"Understood."

He smiled, pleased with my
answer.

In one swift motion, I was under him again. My hands pinned to my sides.

He gazed at me with a smile playing on his lips.

The things he was imagining to do to me, I wouldn't want to know because I knew I was going to find out sooner or later.

He attacked my neck and whispered in my ear "Is it okay if I mark you a little?"

I smiled at his question and nodded my head. He sucked on my neck.

Sucking, biting, and kissing my soft skin. I let out a whimper every time he bit. A moan every time he sucked and a mewl every time he kissed...

He went to my collar bone
and sucked my bone. He turned me on my stomach leaving trailed of kisses down my marked spine.

I felt his warm tongue on the nape of my neck that made a straight line to my waist. Making me grabbed the silk bedsheets hard and letting out big
moans.

He grabbed my hips from
both sides and pulled my lower body up in the air and my upper body laid flat in the bed.

My left cheek exposed to him. He kissed my cheek lightly.

He tucked in my underwear and pulled them down my legs. I was finally naked.

I hear his belt unbuckling. I
knew I was in trouble as my body trembled.

He stretched over me and I could feel his length on my ass. He pushed my arms above my head. His palms placed on each back of my hand.

Keeping me in place and trapped.
I felt him enter me. Just the
tip. He stopped looking at me.

I wanted to go deeper. I waited but he did not move. I pushed myself back on him that he was in me fully.

A moan escaped my mouth. He left me to go and pulled out. Turning me over my back again and said "I'm the one who controls everything. Not you."

My face flushed. He got up and went to his closet to see him bringing a red tie. I looked at him in confusion.

He pulled my hands above
my head and tied my wrist to the bed above my head. I struggled but he was stronger. My heart beating so fast.

The last time he did this to me was that day when I begged him not to.
He sat between my legs and placed a palm flat on my stomach.

He knew I was not comfortable and said ”Take a deep breath. Calm down. It's me, taehyung." I did as he said.

He lightly kissed on my cheek and whispered "I'm not gonna repeat that day. Calm down. Baby, it's me." I looked into his eyes and I saw love for myself.

That day I saw hatred.  He held my cheek and said,

"If you're uncomfortable I can remove it.” I shook my head and he looked at me again making sure I was okay.

I kissed his cheek and smiled at him"I love you."He smiled and said, "I love you too."

He left a sweet kiss on my lips and then he was back in business.

He kissed right on my sternum and made way to the valley of my breast. I let out a breathy moan.

He sucked on my right nipple while his hand played with the other one.

Sucking it hard. My back arched and I let out a loud moan. He gave the same attention to my other breast.

He went down to my stomach and licked hard on my navel. Knots were forming again.

He went down and kissed on my female area. His finger testing how wet I was.

When he was satisfied, he slowly massaged my clit. I shiver.

Slowly working the tip of his index finger as he stared at my reactions.
I was slowly building up and he stopped. I let out a frustrated cry

"Please don't!"

He hovered over me with a smile and said: "Don't what?"

"Don't stop"

"Stop what?"

He was playing with me.
Torturing me.

I said "Please don't stop. Keep doing it."

He widely showing me his perfect white teeth and said: "Keep doing what?” I saw his eyebrow raised.

I said, "Keep doing what you were doing.”

"Taehyung, I need precise words."

He was having fun watching
me beg him. I said, "I need you to touch me, jungkook."

"Where?"

I looked at him, my face heating up and he again asked: "Where do you want me to touch you?” I stayed silent.

He squeezed my breast and asked "Here?" He trailed his fingers down to my waist and grabbed my butt asking
" Here?"

He slowly trailed his fingers to my sex
and slide length in my wet fold asking " Here?" Slightly rubbing it.

I nodded my head and said" Right there. Please." He stopped and asked,

"How badly do you want it?”

I couldn't believe this man.
He again asked, "How really bad do you want it?”

My breathing quickened. He leaned to my face, our lips inches apart, and said: "How badly do you want it, taehyung?"

I screamed " Real bad. I want it badly. So badly.”

He chuckled and said"You need to show me" Without a second thought I captured his lips with mine.

Kissing him with everything I had. My heart, my soul, my hunger, my everything was in that kiss.

Showing him how badly I wanted him. Needed him.

I could feel him smile into the kiss. And he lightly again rubbed down there.

On my sensitive clit. His pace was faster making my toes curl and my back arch. I moaned his name

”jungkook.” Again and again. His pace going tad faster but he didn't stop.

I was on the brink of my pleasure but he didn't stop. He kept going. Doing what I needed him to do.

I let out a scream and a cry as I was filled with pleasure and pure ecstasy.

Pure bliss. But he still didn't stop.
I screamed his name and he kept going and going.

I was about to come and he kept going. But before I could he said, "Don't you dare do it now." I cried

" Please."

He said a hard "No!" He stopped and I needed to release.

He said, "If you release, you will regret it”.
I didn't.

He untied my hands. And message my wrists for me. He crawled down my body.

Blow on my swollen bud and I flinched. He held my legs and pulled me towards him.

The back of my thighs feeling his shoulder and my feet right on his spine.

He blew on me again and I gasped. This was just too much.

He crashed his lips on my clit
and sucked it between his soft lips. I screamed again and again. But he didn't stop.

My toes digging into his back but he didn't stop. I felt his long middle finger inside of my opening.

Pumping me. I cried out loud. Screamed at the top of my lungs as he kept pumping me. He curved his fingers inside of me and I screamed more...

I screamed " Please! Let me!"

He said" Not yet” I needed my sweet release. But he kept pumping me with his curved finger and kept sucking my clit with his lips.

Tears formed in my eyes because of the pleasure.

I screamed the loudest one last time and he stopped. He hovered onto me. I was exhausted. My throat dry. My breathing quickened.

My heart beating fast. I was breathless.
He put his palm right on my heart, feeling it beating faster because of his actions.

Smiling, feeling satisfied with
himself. He wiped my tears
and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Tasting myself on
him.

Slowly I felt him sliding himself in me. His full length inside me. I moaned aloud.

His forehead against mine
and my heels digging in his waist. I wanted him more
now.

His thrust was slow first has he kissed me as well.

He picked me up and turned me around on all fours. Pushing my temple in my pillow and holding my hips high in the air.

Parting my legs. He slid up my hands above my head, his palm resting on the back of my hand and his fingers interlacing with mine.

I grabbed his fingers tightly as he slid into me again with force. He bent down and kissed my cheek and then my left hip.

He kept thrusting me. His thrusts were hard and fast. He groaned and I moaned. He kept doing it. Kept thrusting.

I begged " Please!”
He chuckled and said"Do it” I got my sweet release and felt my wetness dripping down my inner thigh.

He watched me for a good
minute and again thrust
Inside me. Faster and harder.

Kissing my shoulder blades
and making me screams
again. After two more thrusts,
something warm exploded
inside of me.

He waited. I felt him twitch inside of me. He pulled out and I felt more wetness drip down my thigh.

I was tired. Exhausted. I dropped flatly on the bed and he dropped on me. Catching our breath.

He went into the bathroom
and grabbed a towel for me. Cleaning my legs and my sex.

He turned off the light and
hopped in beside me while I was still trying to catch my breath...

He picked up his white shirt from the floor and put it in me. Closing every button. He then picked me up and straddle me on me.

My face buried in his neck. I couldn't believe we did that. I let it out in one breath” That was amazing."

He laughed and said, "There's more to
come."

He kissed me and played
with my left-hand fingers.

Unintentionally he asked, "Would you want to have children with me?" I picked myself and looked at him and

he repeated himself"Will have children with me?"

I smiled wide and kissed him and he chuckled. Wrapping his arms around my waist. Pulling as close to him as he could..

I said "I would love to have children with only you, jeon jungkook. Only you."

I kissed his nose and he
laughed.

I was so happy. That I didn't know that I was crying. He wiped my tears and asked, "Why're you crying?”

I laughed and said "I'm so happy. Really happy."

He pulled me down flat on his body and kissed my forehead
saying "I love you, jeon taehyung."

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.     
♡´・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
228K 9.9K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
26.4K 2K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...
92K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...