LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....37....☯

3.4K 93 2
By CASH__07

TAEHYUNG POV

I was coming out of the office hand in hand with Jeon jungkook.

He looked at me every second with feelings of love.

We got home and before I could even step in the house, he picks me up in his arms.

One hand behind my knees and the other behind my back. He cradled me. He was smiling.

Happy. We were happy. So happy.

He laid me down on our couch and hovered over me. Pecking my lips.

He said, "I love you, Jeon taehyung." I again smiled brighter at him.

I pushed myself and kissed him. In between kisses, he said, "I have something for you."

His black eyes were shining like how the sun spreads its rays on the ocean.

He kneeled down on his knee holding my hands in his big ones.

A huge full smile on his face. His smile lines perfectly in view.

He said "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I don't how did you tolerate it all. I don't know how did you not go crazy living with me. You're not the woman for me. You're better than me and you deserve better but I'm too greedy to let the best thing that has ever happened to me go away. I can't let you go now. I love you so much."

Tears were glazing on his eyes. He took out a box from his jacket pocket and opened it. I gasped.

It was a rose diamond ring and it the most beautiful ring I saw.

He said "I've been carrying
this for about a week now. And I think the time has come"

He held my left hand with his right. And the ring in the ring box in his left.

He looked at me in my eyes and said

"when we got married it wasn't out of love. It never was. I hate myself for that. But now it is. My love for you is endless. An Infinity. Kim taehyung, will you renew our vows with me? This
time love for each other. To
have and to hold you forever even death can't do us part." He waited for my answer.

How can I let him spend his life with me? I'm not worthy of this man.

He doesn't deserve to love someone tainted like me.

I kissed him and he looked
at me again. I was crying. He asked,
" Are you not happy?" I replied with a cracked voice

" I'm happy. So happy. I've never had
someone to call mine."

His smiled disappeared and he looked at me in confusion. He could sense something was wrong. I continued

"But I can't be with you anymore". His eyes widened and his voice
cracked

" No, please don't say that. Taehyung doesn't do this."

I saw a tear fell on his cheek.
The great jeon jungkook was crying in front of me. I wiped his tear and said

"I'm doing this for you. And you only. I'm doing this because I love you too much that I know I'm strong enough to do this."

"Please don't. I love you."

"I know. But you can't have me. I'm tainted, jungkook. My soul, my body, my heart. everything is tainted."

I got up from the couch
because I couldn't be near
him anymore...

He held around my waist and rested his head on my stomach. I could hear him crying and whispering " please don't leave me. I can't be without you."

I started crying more and more. He pulled me down on the couch again.

His head in my lap and he cried uttering words nonstop " Please please please please please please."

I had to do it. For him only. I said, "I'm doing this for you, Jungkook."

He looked at me and I saw anger " No you're not. You're not doing this for me. If you did you would stay."

"You think I don't want too?"

"Then stay. Be mine. Be with me. Let me be yours in return. Please, Taehyung. I love you too much to let you go"

Tears wouldn't stop in both of our eyes. He said through his gritted teeth

"If you're gonna leave me then give me a reason. I need a reason. A solid reason."

He emphasized on solid. I cried more and said

"I have so many. But the main reason is you can't be with something as dirty as me. As broken as me. As scared as me. As tainted as me. You need a strong woman beside you. Who'd give you so much love and take care of you? Who'd give you anything you
ask."

"I don't want that woman. I want you. Taehyung, all my life it's been a climb. I've climbed so much. To the peak of the mountains. But alone."

" people saw me as the perfect man who got everything but nobody looked close to see how broken that man was.How shattered, cruel, angry and heartless this man was. And I continued to be that man that everyone saw. But you came into my life. You broke the walls I've spent years building around my heart. You unlocked the cage around without even a key. I have everything but love. All my life I've longed for a women's love. My mother couldn't care less for me. I saw only pity for me in Grans' eyes. But you did. So much. Without even questioning. I'd rather have you and give up everything. You gave me so much love and I feel like a complete man. Please don't take it away. I'll be nothing but broken again without you. Please, taehyung."

He crashed his lips and I could taste the salty tears on his lips. He was shivering. My heart broke. He
whispered with his lips still on mine

" Please be mine. Please. I only want you and nothing else. I need you."

It was true and I needed him too. I nodded my head like a child. He looked atme confused and I laughed saying "I'll be you , jeon jungkook. even death can't do us part."

He pulled me into him. Wrapping his arms around me tightly so I wouldn't go away again.

He kissed me again and whispered, "Thank you."

I smiled at this silly man who cried to have me in his life. He kept kissing me. I wiped his tears and he wiped mine.

He held the ring again and laughed

"I've been everywhere searching for a ring for you. But nothing could overcome your beauty."

I giggled as he took out my old one and put on the new one. He kissed me again. I looked at that beautiful ring that was too beautiful for me.

He said, "We can get a bigger diamond one if you like."

I shook my head and said "This ring holds your love for me. I wouldn't change it for the world."

He kissed me again and again. He couldn't stop and I didn't want him too.

He said, "I love you so much." I finally answered this time

"l love you too."

The surprise in his eyes made
him wanna kiss me again.

All that crying made us so tired. For Fiji, we planned to go after our vows. As our honeymoon, because we never got to do that...

I was in his shirt. We were
lying on the bed...

My head on his chest as he played with my left-hand fingers. Rolling the engagement ring around...

I heard him chuckling. I looked up at him and he smiled and said:

"Who would've thought that I'd find happiness and love."

I kissed him hard as he did
as well. I said "I love you, jeon jungkook. So much."

JUNGKOOK POV

he loves me. But there was
one thing in my mind...

I played with his hands and
asked " taehyung..... what if one day..... I have nothing left. No big mansions, no money, no name or fame. And we lived in an apartment. What would you do?"

he smiled at me and said "I'll
live with you on the streets. But only if I have you."

he kissed me and lied his head back on my chest Is this what real love feels like?

Not caring about anything but the person?

I shouldn't be comparing but
Jules hated the idea if we had nothing left and here, this man is willing to live on the streets with me...

I looked down as he craned his neck up to look at me with a smile and said "I wanna give you something." he got up without an answer from me and walked down to the walk-in closet.

I sat up in confusion,about what he was doing.

I really liked the view of him wearing my blue shirt with no pants and I think no underwear as well, making
me smile.

he took something out from the dresser and hid it behind him, walking back to me. he sat on the bed, kneeled, with a smile that makes me so happy.

he said with a deep breath "I know it's not what a boy does... like give the guy a ring. But I've wanted to do this for so long and I think this is the best thing I'll do for myself and my dad."

he couldn't stop smiling at me. His eyes were tearing up but his smile wouldn't leave his lips...

he showed me what he had in his hand and it was a ring. A simple silver band ring. I looked at him all confused as

he explained "It was my fathers. The last I have of them. My mom told that the only reason why this ring is so special is because there's 'forever, my love engraved inside it."

he gave me the ring and I looked. I saw the words in italic and it looked so unique. So beautiful.

Looking back at him, he took the ring and said "You proposed to me with a
different ring today because you said that this time it's all for real. Our love is real, Jungkook. And I don't wanna see that ring around your finger that David bought. That he picked. I want you to wear my fathers ring. Will you?"

I smiled " Of course. I'd never say no."

he wiped his tear and took my hand, removing my old ring and he asked with laughter " jeon jungkook... will you be mine?" i chuckled

" Forever, my love."

he slid the ring down my finger and jumped on me, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me non-stop...

I can never let him go. I need him for eternity.

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
249K 10.5K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
12.5K 998 10
"So, Jungkook, what do you want as your first gift of marriage?", Taehyung asked. "Will you give anything I ask for?", Jungkook asked peering into hi...
64.8K 2.8K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...