LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....35....☯

4.3K 111 10
By CASH__07

JUNGKOOK POV

The kiss. Oh god. We kissed. Well, I kissed him. I wanted to do more but I knew that will take me beyond the limit...

I was currently lying in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I looked at my phone it was 2 am. I just wanted him beside me. In my arms...

I heard a knock on the door. he came inside and I rested on my elbows...

Looking at his tiny frame.

he played with his fingers like he always does when he's nervous. I asked, "Taehyung, you okay?"

"I can't sleep."

"Did something happen?"

"No, I just can't sleep."

There was an awakened silence between us for a second. I asked, "You wanna sleep here?"

"Can I?"

I removed the duvet of the other side and he slipped under it...

he was at the corner of the bed. I had my hands under my head laying on my back and he was lying on his back.

His hands-on his stomach. he pulled his sleeves on to his fingers. I said

"Good night."

he answered quickly
"Good night."

I'm not gonna lie. I was aching to touch him. Have him In my arms.

I looked at the clock again and it was 3 am now. Neither of us had slept.

I looked at him and said,
"Taehyung, I can't sleep."

He looked at me and said "Oh. I'll go. So you can sleep comfortably."

"No!"

Wow, I'm loud.
he lied back down. I said,

"I just can't sleep like this." The space between us was driving me bat-shit crazy.

he said, "I don't understand."
Of course, he won't.

I said, "Don't freak out." I pushed myself to his side and buried my face in his bare neck. His body tensed.

I wrapped my arms around
him and his body calmed. My nose nuzzled in his neck.

Now that's what I call comfort. I felt his left hand around me. Playing with my hair...

I've never been this excited to sleep in my life. And then I dozed off into the most drunken sleep I've ever had
The bed felt cold.

I opened my eyes and he was gone. I
looked at the clock and it was 5 am.

Where did he go?

I had another two hours
to sleep but I wanted him. I got up. Calling out his name "Taehyung?"

I looked in the bathroom and he wasn't there.

he wasn't in the house. I went out the front door, barefoot. I shouted "Taehyung?"

My heart began to panic.
Where is he? Did he leave me without saying anything? I went to his room again but all his clothes were there.

even the little suitcase he
bought when he moved in with me.

Did David take him? No, he can't.
I called jimin. He picked up the phone and his voice was still lazy

"Hello?"

"Jimin is taehyung there with you?"

"Taehyung? No. What happened?"

"I can't find him"

"What do you mean you can't
find him?"

"I checked everywhere. His
phone is off"

"You sure you checked
everywhere?"

"If I hadn't I would not be
calling like crazy"

"True. Okay, did you look in
the cemetery?"

"The what?"

"The cemetery"

"I heard you the first time"

"he must be there. he always visits his parents the next day of his birthday because that's the day they
died"

"Shit"

"Go check"

"Which cemetery?"

"The oldest one in busan"

"That's an hour drive away"

"You better start driving if you
wanna see him"

"Fine"

I changed quick as I could.
I won't rest until I see him. I drive an hour's drive to the cemetery...

I passed through the cemetery at a slow speed. My eyes on the graves. I found him.

His back lying on the headstone. Wiping his own tears.

I stopped the car and walk out as fast as I could. I practically ran to him.

he was weeping. I bent down and before he could notice I wrapped my hands around him.

Pulling him into me. I sigh a relief and said to myself "Thank god you're okay."

he lifted his head and looked at me, shocked and said: "What're you doing here?"

I looked at him in disbelief. I said "You're the one that went away in the middle of the night without telling anyone. I should be asking you that question."

I was scolding him. he hiccuped as he said "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare
you."

I pulled him to my chest again. And he began crying out loud. I know the main reason for him crying was not my scolding.

It was because of what was behind him...

Two headstones. Placed
to each other. I saw the roses from yesterday on the headstone.

he muffled "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

he pulled away and continued "I didn't want to wake you up"

"You should've. I wouldn't have mind. At all. You should've told me or jimin. I was about to file a missing report of you."

he giggled as I smiled at him. I held his face and wiped his tear and asked: "You okay?"

"I just wish that they were here. With me"

A whispered left my lips "l know, baby"

Baby? Did I just call him
Baby?

I looked at him in consternation as he wiped his tears away...SHIT... I'm in
love with Kim taehyung.

I'm in love with the man sitting in front of me. And I'm happy about it. But I can't tell him now. he's crying. Maybe when the time is right...

I asked, "Wanna go home?" he nodded like a little kid ...

Home? That sounds warm this
time.

I helped him up and wrapped my jacket around his tiny frame. And wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

he held onto my torso and his head on my chest as we walked out of the cemetery...

I helped him inside the car
and I strapped him in too...

I held his hand until we drove
home. I didn't and couldn't let
him go...

When we reached home, I
got out of the car and as fast as I could, I ran to his side. Opening his door...

I love doing little things for
Tae.

We walked inside the house and he stopped me by placing a hand on my forearm and said "Thank you, jungkook. For everything."

he tiptoed and feathered kissed me right in the corner of my lips. But I wanted more...

As he placed the kiss, I
turned my head. Kissing him.

TAEHYUNG POV

I wanted to place a kiss on the corner of his lips because of all the things he's done. Sure, he was mean at first but he still protected me from everyone.

He was by my side. He didn't have to do that but he did.

I placed a kiss on the corner of his lips but his head turned. I was kissing him.

It felt like fireworks blasted everywhere around me.

The kiss turned into a passion for fire. He bent down sliding down his hands from my waist straight to my thighs and picked me like I weight nothing.

I couldn't stop kissing him and neither could he.

I felt something hard under me. I was on the kitchen island. Oh god.

He stepped in between my legs and kissed me again. His arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me as close to him as possible.

I had my hands on his shoulders. His hand trailed down my thighs and then to my calves.

He removed my shoes without even breaking the kiss and then he removed my socks.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and I held as tightly as I could. I unbuttoned his shirt. My hands were shaky but he was patient...

I had my palms lay against his hard chest and he sighed in the kiss.

My fingers trailed his collar bones and his body shiver...

His hands went under my shirt. He grabbed my hips and moved upward to my ribs. Rising goosebumps on
my body...

He held my face again and
I looked at him to catch my breath as he smiled.

Showing me his perfect white teeth with those smıle lines that I've always adored and whispered in his raw husky voice " I'm so in love with you."

Did I hear him right? Did he
say that he loves me? Did Jeon jungkook confess his love to me?

I looked at him. I couldn't believe my ears. His smile still lingered on his lips as he kissed me again.

My heartfelt some kind of overwhelmed. He left pecks all over my faces, making me giggle...

He once again captured my
lips with his and picked me up from the island. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

Are we going to his room? My heart was beating hard against my rib cage like it would break it...

He easily took the steps upstairs. His hands-on my butt, holding me against him as he stared at me. His black eyes felt like he was unmasking my skin and staring into my soul...

I heard the door closed as I realized that we were in his room.

He put me down and I looked
up at him. His fingers linked in mine as he kissed me and walked towards and I backward.

I felt the bed hit the back of my knee and I fell on the soft bouncy mattress. I looked up at him as he bent down to reach my level. He was standing between my legs...

He picked me up by wrapping one arm around my waist and he pushed me up in the middle of the bed with himself..

He was strong no doubt.
My head lied on the pillow. He pulled me down flat by the back of my knees that I was right under his body.

My legs at his side and he was between them. Supporting his weight by placing his hand beside my head. Staring at me.

The distance between us. I
hated it. I just wanted him closer.

What am I saying?
He lowered down and he was
on his elbows on the side of my head.

Closer to me. His warm breathing on my lips. His blue gaze on my lips. My eyes fell to his body on me. His perfectly lined packs.

I just wanted to touch his skin. I featherly clawed my fingernails from the side of his V-line to his torso.

Feeling his shudder.
His shirt was unbuttoned but
still on his shoulders. He kept looking at me. Not making a move.

I pushed the shoulder of the
shirt off his shoulders. Heat radiating from his body. He didn't make a move but to stare at me...

My mind was foggy. I couldn't
think straight. I couldn't look
at him.

I tugged the belt loop of his jeans, he pushed himself down on me. His
body on my mine, our chest touching.
It felt uncomfortable being
there.

I was too scared to make a move. Too scared. His gaze never left mine.

I said in a low voice " jungkook..."

but before I could say anything past his name, he crashed lips on mine.
It started out as tiny little pecks. Then he slowly massaged my lips with
his. Little by little his speed
Increased.

Now, he kissed me hungrily and possessively...

My lungs felt like the air was being sucked out. I whimpered not breathing...

He backed away and I took long breaths and he did the same. He gulped and I saw his Adams Apple bobbed up and down lightly.

I leaned in closer and his lips almost touching mine. Making me yearn more. I jerked my head up and kissed him again. I held his face and tried to deepen the kiss.

I felt his hand hold my waist and he pinned my hand beside my head. He pinned the other hand too. Without breaking the kiss...

I was busy enjoying his lips that I didn't even know that I was helpless.

In one swift, he slides my arms straight above my head. Pinning them on the pillow above my head. I gasped on his lips. He gripped my tiny hands with his one hand that were pinned above my head.

His other hand went in my shirt. Warm palm against my skin. As he slides his hands upwards on my ribs. Making me arch my back on his front...

His hand stopped under my bra and he grazed the underboob part with his
thumb. Making me shiver in pleasure.

I started imaging if he could do this to me with his thumb. Just imagine what'll he do me with his hands.

His hand was placed on my bare skin. Between my both ribs. Massaging my torso. My hips rolled on him.

I eagerly wanted to touch him but I was helpless...

I felt my shirt riding up. His packs on my bare stomach. He released my hands and clutched the hem of my shirt in his hands. Pulling it up.

He pulled the shirt over my head and kept it above my head. My chest heaving up and down...

He looked down at my body and I felt so uncomfortable. I hadn't covered my marks. I covered myself and said

" Don't stare at them, please. I know they're ugly. But... just don't look at them."

I grabbed my shirt from
above my head and placed it
on my chest. Trying it to cover myself from his gaze...

He grabbed the shirt and threw it on the ground. I gulped as he bent to my ear and a shiver ran down my spine and I felt his lips press flat on them.

He spoke, "You don't ever need to hide them. You're so beautiful."

He placed a soft kiss behind my ear and I let out moan. He kissed me again.

His big palms on my cheek as he said "I love everything about you... everything. You shouldn't be hiding them."

He crashed his lips again and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The hair on the nape of his neck was between my fingers. They were soft and healthy.

I loved playing with them. He sat on his knees between my legs and I groaned at the sudden loose of contact from him. I wanted him back on me.

His cold fingers trailed from the side of my chest to beneath my navel.

The traced the line of my jeans with his fingers. And I sighed heavenly...

He kissed right on my right rib to the middle of both my ribs. Making me meul lightly...

From there I felt his warm tongue on my skin.

His warm wet tongue made my mind hazy...

From there he trailed his tongue, making a strained line to my navel. Making me moan.

His eyes on me the whole time. And from there he continued the same thing until he reached the button of
my jeans....

He kissed right on my navel again and I moaned his name "Jungkook"

He unbuttoned the metal. I sucked in a deep breath. He looked at me and said, "taehyung, breathe." I let out a huge cloud of air....

I could hear him unzipping my jeans. He tugged on them and pulled them down my leg and on the floor.

My face heated up. I was almost naked in front of him.

He came back up to me and kissed my forehead followed by my nose which made me smile and then my lips...

He left a trail of feather kissed down my jaw to my neck. And I felt him suck the skin on the sensitive part where the neck meets the shoulder.

I moaned harder. He kept sucking, kissing and licking that part. Tormenting me.

I tried to hold back my moans but I couldn't. My body wanted me to moan as loud as I could...

He pulled down the strap of my bra on my upper arm and trailed sideways kisses till he reached my shoulder.

He slightly moved down to my collar bone and lightly bit the bone that made me gasp in pleasure.

He kissed me again and bit my lips lightly and kept sucking on my bottom lip and I moaned in his mouth...

As I moaned my back arched.
He grabbed the nape of my neck and kissed me passionately...

His hand snake behind my
back and I felt him unclasp the hook of my bra...

He took down the straps. Until only the cups were remaining on me...

Shielding me from him.
But I spoke too soon.
My bra was off and he threw
that on the floor with so much force that I heard it hit the door lightly...

I shrieked when I felt his hand tug on the fabric of my underwear and he slid them off as well.....

I was bare naked in front of him. Under him. I felt exposed. I wanted to cover myself so badly...

I shielded my body from him again and removed my arms again and grunted: "What did I say about loving your everything?"

It sounded more like an angry
sassy remark...

He planted both legs to his side making me wrapped him In between them...

He looked down at my body and then at me. My stomach felt like it was knotted and I knew he's the only one that could release it...

He kissed me right between my breasts and plunged my left breast in his mouth. Sucking on my hard nipple...

Making me gasping for air as the pleasure took over my body. He sucked on them hard.

He stopped and I saw that my pink nipples were red. He did the same to my right one and I felt like the feeling intensified...

I was moaning loud.I felt his fingers on my stomach moving down and down. Right at my womanhood...

He pushed his finger right on
my sensitive clit. And slowly rubbed little circles on it...

Like the speed of a snail. I want him to go faster and faster but he didn't. He kissed me again and I let a moan

" Please. Faster" I was
gasping for air...

His middle finger rubbed circles faster and faster. Panting. Moaning. I was on the edge for my pleasure when he removed his hand and I groaned...

But before I could look at him, I felt him going deep down between my legs...

My legs above his shoulder and his head between them. He kissed the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh. Biting them lightly...

I felt his warm tongue gave me a stroke on my wet fold. I gasped.

I wanted that more. He kissed and sucked that little bean and I was a
moaning mess.

My moans were loud and I didn't care. I wanted to scream a moan with his given pleasure.

He swirled on the clit with the tip of his tongue and I screamed.

So close. I was so close to getting my treat but he stopped. Again...

I whispered, my throat dry from the moans "Why do you do that?"

He smiled widely and said "Because I'm not done with you. I want my way
with you. And this is just the first step."

I felt his long middle finger insert in me. I shrieked. It was painful first but I
was bursting with sudden pleasure.

He slides his index finger as well and waited until I'm comfortable with him.

He lightly pumps me.

In and out.

In and out.

I only felt his one finger inside
me, his index finger. He stopped.

He curved his finger inside me and I screamed moan out loud. That was my best spot. I whispered, "Keep doing that."

He pumped me with his finger curved and I felt my eyes roll at the back of my head. Pleasure bursting in me...

He re-treated his finger and I whined: "Please don't."

I was getting frustrated. So frustrated. I sat on my elbows and he looked at me. His black eyes darkening on me.

If I was not frustrated I would've been so embarrassed but I wanted
him. I said " Please don't stop. Let me...."

I was shut by his kiss on me. He gripped my elbows and I fall back against the soft bed. He hovered on me and said, "Good pleasure comes in patience."

My head fell back and I sighed. It's no use fighting him.

I felt something poking my
slit.

I looked up and he was naked too. Fully. He was hard, long and thick.

Will that even fit me?

He teased my clit with his tip. I let out a moan and after that, I let out a scream as he entered me.

It was a little painful. He moved it out and slammed back into me again and I soon felt nothing but pleasure.

He continued doing that to me slowly. Letting me adjust to everything.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, slamming him into me more. And my toes curled.

He cursed looked at me. Concerned. He removed my hair from my eyes. And asked

"You okay? Are you hurt?" Like he was in a panic.

He wiped my cheeks. Was I crying? I shook my head and started sniffling. My eyes blurred with tears.

I whispered, "I'm fine." He looked sad and he asked, "Why are you crying?"

A tear slide down to my ear and I said with a cracked voice

" My body never felt so much love. Nor it ever felt so wanted by someone. This is the first time I'm not crying in pain."

With David's rape, I used to be so disgusted by everything and cried in pain.

Jungkook is the first man to touch me as he craved for me. Wanted me. He made me cry in pleasure. So much pleasure...

He smiled at me and kissed
me.

I felt him slam hard into me. I
whispered " Faster."

And that's when he obliged. He rode me faster and faster and faster.

I was on the edge. He kissed me hard and I screamed in his mouth.My body released and light from his pleasure.

He stopped and I catch my breath for a second but he continued to slam me again. Harder and harder...

The vein in his neck popping and so was his Adams Apple. I hissed more and screamed out loud.

I let myself be a little greedy and licked his Adams Apple. My warm tongue flat on his vocal. That he let out a shivered moan...

With a couple of more slams from him and screams from me, I came. And so did he. I screamed louder and he groaned louder...

I saw little sweats on his forehead and wiped them off from him with my hand...

He dropped on my body, in between my breast as he tried to catch his breath. He kissed my collarbone and then kissed me...

Pulling out. He went into the bathroom and came back
with a small wet towel.

He cleaned my thigh. And I let him. I was too tired to even be embarrassed.
He lied down beside me.

But before I could close my eyes, I felt him picked me and set my body right on his.

I was straddling his hips and my head in the crook of his neck. I felt the blanket on my bareback.

I liked his position but my body was stiff. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my cheek and said "Sleep. This must've taken a lot of energy."

Sleep took over me in a matter
of seconds.

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.8K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
673K 35.9K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
23.9K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
12.4K 982 10
"So, Jungkook, what do you want as your first gift of marriage?", Taehyung asked. "Will you give anything I ask for?", Jungkook asked peering into hi...