DESTINED

By parkkim_fics

Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their fo... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

11.

24 2 1
By parkkim_fics

Currently, I'm sitting in Shreesha's car as she was dropping me off. After leaving the restaurant, Siya and Veer decided to leave together.

We headed towards the parking lot only to find my car punctured. Shreesha offered me a ride, and I couldn't decline.

"Where do you live, by the way?" she finally asked, breaking the silence.

I shared my address, and we drove off. While driving, she tried to put on some music from her phone, which was connected to the car.

"Wait, I'll do it. You drive carefully," I said, taking her phone.

"Okay," she replied.

I opened her phone only to find a photo of her with her younger brother.

It was an old picture, and they looked cute. I swiped up, only to find the passcode.

"What's your password?" I asked, looking at her.

"3476," she answered.

I unlocked her phone and played some songs. There was silence after that, with only the music audible

That's when her phone rang. She answered the call, and put it on speaker

"Hello," a female voice said from the other side.

"Oh, hello, aunty," Shreesha answered.

"Shreesha beta, is Siya with you? She isn't answering my call," asked the lady.

Shreesha stopped and looked at the caller ID in shock, cursing under her breath.

"Hello," the voice came again from the other side, bringing her back to reality.

"Uh, yeah, aunty, she is with me. She'll be staying at my place today," she answered nervously.

"Oh, okay. Can you give her the call? I want to talk to her," the lady said.

Shreesha widened her eyes, looking at me. I was just looking at her in a daze.

"Oh, aunty, actually, she is sleeping. We had so much work today," she lied.

"Okay, beta, ask her to call me when she wakes up," the lady said and hung up the call.

Shreesha took a long breath, finally coming out of the situation. I looked at her, raising my brows for an answer.

"Oh, it was Siya's mom," she said, laughing nervously.

I nodded in understanding. She took her phone and called Siya, but there was no answer.

Having no other option, she called Veer, who picked up on the third ring.

"Where are you guys?" she almost shouted.

"At my house. Kyu, kya hua?" he answered casually.

"At least you should have informed me. Aunty ka call aya tha. Bata to dete!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, shit, we forgot. What did you tell her?" she told him everything.

They talked for a while, and then she hung up the call, heaved a sigh, and finally looked at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized.

"No, no, it's okay. I understand," I said, chuckling.

"By the way, have you ever dated before?" she asked, again starting the car

"No, I never got the time. I was always busy with my studies and then work," I answered.

She nodded with an "o" face. We continued talking about each other when her phone rang again.

She sighed and picked up the call.

"Where are you?" the guy from the other side asked directly.

I looked at her confused, and she didn't notice me as she answered, "I'll be home in a while. What happened?"

"Nothing. Mom asked you to bring some groceries," he said.

"Okay, I'll bring it on my way," she said, and about to hang up the call when the guy added, "Di, di, chocolates bhi lana."

She smiled and said yes, then hung up the call.

"Your brother?" I questioned.

She hummed and nodded.

"Would you like joining me? I'm too lazy to go alone," she said.

And, of course, I happily agreed

We were roaming around the mart, and as I was checking the groceries, Ayansh pushed the cart.

"So?" he suddenly said.

"Hmm?" I asked, raising my brow at him.

"I was asking if we are a thing now?" he asked hesitatingly.

I smiled and thought for a while before answering, "Yes, I know you must be eager, but won't it be too fast to start dating? I mean, you said you like me, and I like your personality too, but I need some time to trust you." I answered honestly, not wanting to keep him in false hopes.

I looked at him, only to see his face droped

"Don't be sad; I'm not rejecting you. I'm just saying that I need time to trust someone with me," I reassured him.

I smiled and continued, "We can do one thing if you don't mind?" I asked.

He looked at me with now shining eyes and nodded

Not gonna lie, he looked so cute!!

I cleared my throat and continued, "I mean, you can start courting me. We can go out sometimes. Once I feel like I can trust myself with you, I won't hesitate to give myself to you," I said, looking into his eyes.

He looked at me with an unknown expression

I turned around and started looking for more things, leaving him in his thoughts.

After some minutes, I felt him walking behind me again.

"Yeah, you are right. I know you need time to trust me, and I'll do anything to gain your trust," he said genuinely. I thought he would argue.

"You can take as much time as you want; I'll wait for you. But when you come to me, there is no going back. You will be mine, and I'll be yours always. I'll give you all the happiness in the world, respect you, love you, and do everything for you until my last breath," he finished, heaving a deep breath.

I looked at him, overwhelmed with his words. My eyes got a bit teary.

"Thank you," I said in a heavy voice.

He just smiled, shaking his head, and came forward to wipe my tears.

I don't know why, but I felt comfortable with his touch, even though we just met yesterday.

He is gentle, respectful, and polite. I hope things work out, and we end up together.

Just like that, we spent our evening shopping for groceries, talking, and getting to know a lot of things about each other.

I finally dropped him off at his home and went toward mine, smiling and thinking about him

Word count -1060
Hope you like this chap 😗
Please vote and comment down your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 291 23
Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled girl with childish behaviour . And she t...
243K 8.8K 50
#31❤️in Romance This is a different story than your typical plots. Dive into journey of finding love, lasting friendships and celebrating moments.
2K 73 24
🔞 - I like mafia -They are dangerous -No i want a cute mafia ( You will get one but I'm not sure if he is cute or not) ~Read to know about that hi...
4.8K 246 20
Ridhika who don't believe in love anymore and Darshan who loved only her from their childhood. What happens when destiny puts them together?