LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....33....☯

4.3K 110 6
By CASH__07

                           TAEHYUNG POV

I knew I was awake but I hadn't opened my eyes yet. I could feel hot air on my face. Like someone breathing.

My head was paining like a hammer was hitting me constantly on my head.

My body was comfortable and
warm...

This blanket is so comfy. I could stay in this forever...

I felt a movement under me. My back felt heavy and tight.

Why is the blanket moving?

This smells good. My nose
feels happy...

Why does my bed smell like Jungkook? Why does my body feel heated up?

I opened my eyes. My vision met a tan body. I looked up and covered my mouth before I could wake him up.

I was sleeping on him. Right on him. His thick eyelashes sparkle under the sunlight. His jet black hair was messy against his forehead.

I had to fight the urge to touch his hair. Even sleeping he looked perfect..

I felt him move more and hugged me tighter. I loved the feeling. I couldn't help myself but gaze at him. His beauty stunned me.

I tried to get up from his hold but he was stronger. Obviously, the strength explains from his muscles and abs.

Why does my leg feel naked?

I can literally feel a soft fabric against my leg. I touched my legs and they were naked...

What happened to my
clothes? Did we had sex? Oh god, I had sex with him.

I was panicking.

I had to get up and get out. I tried to move but couldn't. I looked around thinking of a way out.

I tried to unwrap his arms from around me but In doing so, I was met with a pair of dark black. So black I stopped...

He stared at me and could see a smile creep on his lips...

My heart pounding like crazy as he stared at me. I felt his fingers move my hair from my face to behind my ear...

His warm hand rested on the side of my neck. And his other hand on my waist. He then wrapped around his arm my waist. Making me feel closer
to him...

Our lips almost inches apart as he stared me in my eyes. My cheeks heated up as he continued to stare. A shiver escaped my mouth as I felt his cold fingers in my hoodie...

My hoodie? I don't have a hoodie.
Just as I was about to speak I
groaned in terrible pain. Like a sledgehammer was being pounded on the back of my head.

I swear I felt like he chuckled from his chest as it vibrated...

He looked at me and said,
"I guess this was the first time you got drunk."

"Drunk?"

"For a person who got drunk for the first time, you surely know how to drink.”

"What happened last night?"

"I think you know.”

His smile grew wider. Showing me his bunny smile that I never knew he had. I unconsciously smiled looking at him.

He looked handsome. No, beautiful. He was beautiful...

He interrupted my thoughts as he spoke: "I would love to stay like this more but I think I speak for both of us that it's better you get off me.”

I stared at him as he paused for a second and again said: "Like right now."

My eyes widened. I should've gotten up hours ago. I got up as fast as I could and ran from there. I ran into my room as fast as I could and locked the door behind me...

I held my head walking to my bed in pain. I looked at the full length in front of me...

What the hell am I wearing? Am I wearing his hoodie?

I am!

I unzipped the hoodie and I was wearing lingerie under it.

A LINGERIE?!

Little by little the memories came to me. I tried to seduce him. I can't even look at myself right now. I felt myself
smile when I thought about how we slept last night.

I touched my lips with my fingers as I remembered the kiss.

No Taehyung you can't. This is jungkook you're talking about jeon jungkook . You're like a charity to him.

He's good to you because of what you've been through. And if he didn't know he would've continued to treat you the same as he used to...

I shook my head like I was shaking my thoughts away and took a warm shower because my body ached...

I got out of the shower and looked at my new phone that jungkook gave me a week ago.

I absolutely loved it to be honest. It was an iPhone Xsmax. It was rose gold. And it had a simple blue matte case.

I was shocked that he remembered that I like the color purple...

I looked at the timing on my
phone and it was 10:00 am on a Saturday. It was the weekend...

I changed my clothes as fast as I could and went downstairs. He was nowhere. I got hungry so I decide to make some breakfast...

I should thank him for last night and apologize too. I think breakfast might do the trick.

Whenever jimin was mad at me I used to make him breakfast to apologize. I made oven hash browns, pancakes, eggs, and fried turkey bacon.

I didn't have time to make a lot of stuff. I even toasted some bread
slices...

After I made everything, I set them on the kitchen island...

The house reeked of alcohol.
I went around the island and saw there was a bottle shattered into pieces.

I did remember what happened there. And then I was reminded again that I kissed Jungkook last night. I kissed him. My heart pounded.

My cheeks flushed with
embarrassment that I called
him pretty too...

I cleaned the glass on the
floor...

As I threw them in the garbage can, I saw him coming down the stairs. He was wearing grey sweatpants with a black full sleeve t-shirt.

He had his black-framed glasses on. I've never seen him wear them often. But when he does, he looks really good in them...

When he saw all the food prepared he asked: "What is going on?"

I walked to him. Fiddling with my fingers. Without looking him right in the eye I replied

"I made breakfast. It's an apology and a thank you." A smile spread across his face as he asked:

"For what?"

He knew it but he wanted me to say it. "Thank you for handling my behavior last night and sorry for the trouble."

"Welcome and apology accepted."

I smiled at him as he spoke those words. He asked

"Why don't we have breakfast
outside? The weather is nice."

I nodded my head. There was a small round table outside in the garden. I slide the kitchen glass door open.

When I turned around I saw plates in his hands. Taking them out, helping me. I smiled to myself...

I took some more plates and followed him out. The table had four  chairs. Jungkook sat on his chair while I served him his daily coffee...

The amount of caffeine that man drinks every day has me speechless.

I sat on the other chair and we began eating. I took a slice of pancake and one hash brown.

I slowly took a bite and began eating. There was still so much food left. He looked me like I was crazy. He asked,

"That's all you gonna eat?" My eyes widened as I said,

"Yeah, why?" He shook his head and said

"You should eat more than that. Please."

I took some eggs and a piece of bacon. He looked at me and smiled.
He smiled.

every time I looked at him he
ate like a little boy. Enjoying his breakfast as a little kid does.

I was still on my first plate. And he was already finished. He looked at my plate and then at me. He asked,

"You're not finished?"

"I-I don't feel hungry."

JUNGKOOK POV

I've been noticing him for the
past three days. he has an appetite equal to a mouse...

he barely eats. The last meal he had was at their house. But he only ate little. That amount couldn't even satisfy a 7-year-old child...

I felt anger against myself.

Why couldn't I notice that sooner?

Why couldn't I notice it all the day I married him?

I was clearly blind with so much anger that I couldn't notice that he needed saving? What kind of a
human being am I?

What kind of a hus... Does he still consider me as his husband? Or as a monster?

The things you've done to me Jules Hugh, I'll never forgive it and I'll never make you forget it.

I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't even saw him standing up and taking away the dirty plates.

I saw him pop the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the island and then the table we were sitting on.

I just watched him. he worked like he was used to it. I wanted to take him out. Just us. I really wanted that...

I asked "Would you like to go out? For a walk?"

I've never been so nervous to ask a boy out. he looked at me and gave me a small smile.

His smile makes me relax every
time. he nodded...

I waited for him, not long. Just 5 minutes maybe...

he came down and he was wearing a maroon, full sleeve shirt. Dark black lose jeans and black and white converse. Hid hair down in natural waves.

I asked, "Wanna take a stroll in Central Park?" he smiled and nodded.

Our walk there was silent. We reached the opposite of Central Park.

Waiting in a crowd of people. Clearly, he didn't like it because he kept looking around.

We waited till the light turned green. I was about to walk and stopped at my tracks, looking back at him. His face held a worry...

Crowds of people past by us. I held out my hand and he looked at me confused. Really confused.

he looked like he was having an internal war with himself to grab my hand or not.

I bent down and grabbed his small hand and pulled him with me. We crossed the road together.

I really liked the feeling of his hands. I smiled to myself as I could feel his hand tightened around my fingers.

Once we were in Central Park,
I couldn't let his hand go. I wanted to hold it for a little longer. And he didn't mind me.

We walked in comfortable silence in the park. Kids were running around and playing.

Old couples walking around with their canes. I looked at him and he looked at me.

His big brown eyes make me smile. And I couldn't stop from my lips twitching into one.

he smiled small back at me.

I asked, "You wanna play
20 questions?"

he asked, "What's that?"

"It's when I ask you a question and you ask me one. We both have to answer. It's like playing a game to get to know each other."

he bit his lips in nervousness and nodded...

I also added, "If there's a question you don't wanna answer you can pass it, okay?"

he sighed out relief and nodded again. There was only one question in my mind. About the marks on his wrist, I saw last night...

I said, "You start first."

After a pause, she asked, "What's your favorite color?" I smiled at myself and answered " Brown."

Just like his eyes.

I asked "favorite food?"

"Burgers" and he lightly giggled...

he asked "Favorite movie?"
J: " All Marvel..... favorite cartoon?"

T: "Mulan...... Favorite food?”

J: "Nothing in particular... Favorite memory?"

he stopped and I stopped with him. I whispered, "I'm sorry."

I asked the wrong question. he gave me a sad smile and said:

"I do have one but it's hard to talk about it."

"I'm really sorry. We can pass that question."

"Thank you."

I again asked, "food that you don't like?"

he scoffed and said "olives."

"How can you not like olives? How do you eat pizza then?"

he laughed and said, "I'm allergic to olives."

he paused and asked"Favorite person?”

"My gran."

I couldn't play the game anymore. My head won't let me ask other questions.
I sat on the wood bench and pulled him lightly to sit to my right.

I said, "I'm gonna ask you a serious question now." His body tensed up. I still had him left hand in mine.

I looked at him and he stared at me.
Scared...

I slightly pulled his sleeve so his forearm was in full view. There were other bruises too. I traced my fingers in those three cuts and asked:

"Did you ever hurt yourself?"

he opened his mouth to say but I cut him off "I won't let you pass this question."

he slightly nods his head. His brown eyes glazed in tears. he bit his bottom lip to hold in his cry. I sighed and said

"I'm not gonna ask you why. But I'm gonna ask you when was it?"

he let out a whisper that I barely heard " A-a year ago."

I saw a tear slip on his cheek.
My heart broke when I heard he did that. It really broke. I put my hand on his cheek and he leaned into my touch.

His eyes never leaving mine. I was close to him and I said in a low voice

" Promise me whatever happens, you won't do it ever again.”

Another tear fell on my palm
below my thumb.

Tae said, "I promise."

I smiled a sad smile and kissed his forehead. I looked into his eyes again and

said "You promised me, tae. Don't ever break it."

I pulled back and got up. I held out my hand for him to hold. Tae wiped his tears and held mine to get up.

I looked down at him and asked "Shall
we go for lunch? I'm hungry."

Tae looked down and looked back up at me. His eyes still glazed and said "Okay."

I never had so much fun. We went to a Chinese restaurant nearby. he was still hesitant in talking to me but it was progressing. We talked little...

I loved spending time with him. he made me smile at all his words.

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.     
♡´・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
46K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
286K 10.3K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
166K 4.4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...