Her Secret Admirer (William A...

By Nyobear2999

you are a 20-year-old girl, who lives in Orlando. you decided to go back to Hurricane, with your best friend... More

≋1≋
≋3≋
≋4≋
≋5≋
≋6≋
≋7≋
≋8≋
≋9≋
≋10≋
≋11≋
≋12≋
≋13≋
≋14≋
≋15≋
≋16≋
≋17≋
≋18≋
≋19≋
≋20≋
≋21≋
≋22≋
≋23≋
≋24≋
≋25≋
≋26≋
THE END

≋2≋

764 12 36
By Nyobear2999

<The next day, early morning>

Y/N POV

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

I got up and off the alarm. I then went to my bathroom and did my business. I then changed into a purple crop top and baggy ripped jeans. I then put on some lip balm, I then went to the living room to see Aunt Stella and Lynette sitting on the couch.

"You ready?" Aunt Stella asked, Lynette and I nodded. We then headed to the car, "All right, road trip time, baby!!" Lynette shouted. We all cheered and we went off for our 5-hour-plus road trip.

<5 hours later>

"all right girls, we're here. Let's go and see that apartment!" Aunt Stella said. "Damn, finally. My legs are so sore from sitting in the car" I whined. We then went to see the apartment. We had already called the apartment to see if the apartment that we wanted was still available, and luckily it was. "Hi, how can I help you?" The guy said, in a sweet tone. "We called about the apartment," Lynette said. He opened a folder and then asked, "Can I get the name?"

"Y/N L/N"

"Alright... Ms. L/N, follow me and I'll show you the apartment" He said with a smile. We then followed him up to the apartment.

"As you enter, on your left, you'll see the dining and kitchen"

"Then, on your right, you'll see the living area. As you walk down, you can see that there is a window to see into the kitchen."

"As you continue to walk down the hall, on your right you'll see the laundry room. And to your left, you'll see the main bathroom"

"Next to the laundry room, is the bedroom with a closet"

"At the end of the hall, is the master bedroom, with a closet and the bathroom"

"And... that's the house tour," the landlord said with a smile.

(A/N: this is the whole layout)

Lynette and I discussed it for a while and...

"Alright, me and my friend would like to get this apartment, please. Is there anything that we need to do?" I said. the landlord nodded and told us to follow him downstairs. We did all the necessary paperwork and stuff. "So, we'll be moving in, in like maybe tomorrow," Lynette said, and he nodded. We then thanked the landlord and went back to my aunt's car. 

<Back at Aunt Stella's place>

We had dropped Lynette back at her place so that she could pack up and stuff like that, I went to my room and started packing. Soon the sunset and it was night, I was only halfway done with packing, and I decided to do the rest tomorrow as I was getting tired. I went to change into some PJs and flopped on my bed. Soon I drift off to dreamland. 

<The next day>

It took me almost the whole morning to pack the rest. I then texted Lynette.

I had already changed into a shirt and shorts. I then grabbed the rest of my boxes and loaded them into my car and headed to Lynette's place.

"Is that all?" I asked Lynette, and she nodded. We got into the car and off we went. 

"To Hurricane!!"

"Yeah! To Hurricane!!"

During the 5-hour-plus trip there, we talked about what we would do, listened to some music, etc. We decided to play 'THINK LATER' Album by Tate McRae.

"K-Kisses to my exes who don't give a shit about me. Kisses, kisses to the next ones who think they can live without me" We sang along while vibing to 'exes'. another 3 more hours.

<3 hours later>

I parked my car in the car park. Then went to the landlord's office to collect the keys and went to grab our stuff from my car.

---time skip (brought to you by 'I ALWAYS COME BACK ~ W.A.')---

"I still have some boxes left... how about you?" Lynette asked as she flopped on the couch. "same... should we go grab something to eat?"

"yeah, sounds good. How about we go to Fredbear Family Diner?"

"Alright!"

<at Fredbear Family Diner>

The place is surprisingly really popular. We went in and sat at a table. I looked around and saw 2 animatronics, one was a yellow bear with a purple top hat and bow tie. The other is a yellow rabbit with a purple bow tie. They moved almost human-like, soon our pizza came and we ate it. 

The purple curtain closes. Soon it opened again, and now they move like... robots? how? Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. I turn to see... a guy, in his mid-thirties, with blond locks and hazel eyes.

"Henry?"

"Oh my god, Y/n? Haven't seen you in ages! how are you?" Henry said as he gave me a hug that I had never felt in ages. "I've been good" I replied and hugged him back. I looked at Lynette and introduced them to each other. "Oh, I wanted to ask, are you still... you know, hiring?" I asked, "Yes, yes. The more the merrier. I would love to have you two here!" Henry exclaimed. We smiled, "Would you be able to do an interview now?" he asked. "Yeah, we can do it now, since we don't really have most to do than packing and stuff"

"Alright, I'll interview your friend then you, it's that ok?"

"yup, that's fine. Do I wait here or?"

"yeah, wait here, and once I'm done interviewing Lynette then I'll come and get you" Henry said. I nodded then Lynette followed him and disappeared into the crowd. After a while, The two came back to you. You could see an excited expression on my bestie's face, "I got it!!". I giggled as she jumped up and down. "alright, it's your turn, Y/N", I nodded and followed him.

We were now at his office door and it had a gold plate with 'H. Emily' on it. Opposite his office is another door, which is possibly another office, with a gold plate that wrote 'W. Afton'. "You first," Henry said as he let you into his office. There were some shelves, file cabinets and cardboard boxes. In front is a dark brown office table. Henry then seat in his office chair, while I seat opposite him. 

"so, let's start this interview. Shall we start?"

I nod.

---time skip to after the interview---

"Alright... Well, everything seems good... So... Welcome to the team!"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, really"

We got up and went to see Lynette, "I got it too!!". Henry giggled "Oh, when do you want us to start?" I asked, "Hmm... Y'all need to finish unpacking, right... So... how does... Saturday?" he asked. We nodded our heads in agreement. "Alright then, see you on Saturday. and come a little earlier, I'll ask my partner to give you your uniforms and a tour," Henry said, we nodded and waved him goodbye. We got into my car and went back home.

??? POV

"Okay, see you on Saturday" Y/N said as she waved bye to Henry. A smirk grew on my face. I chuckled to myself, '

'So she's back... Oh, my love can't wait to see you again' I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 22.2K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
3.8K 50 24
IN THIS STORY THEY ARE 16 AND 17!! EVAN IS A YANDERE Evan Afton wasn't a normal kid at school. He had a fragile heart that could shatter easily and w...
87.2K 2.4K 52
Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that her childhood best friend, surprisingly...
59.8K 1.4K 20
It's easy, kill one guy. Sure he's a murderer but you're one step better... an assassin. It can't be that difficult. Right? Credit: noisx (art✨🦋)...