𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎�...

By ShanayJones629

Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched s... More

𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
Playlist
❣︎ 1
❣︎ 2
❣︎ 3
❣︎ 5
❣︎ 6
❣︎ 7
❣︎ 8
❣︎ 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

❣︎ 4

3K 310 170
By ShanayJones629

𝟶𝟺/𝟷𝟷

𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟾 𝚊.𝚖.

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

"Paige, wake up,"

My body was being shaked by someone and soon my brain got the message and woke me up.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my sister's face.

"You nah go a work?" she asked as her eyes moved to look in both my eyes.

"Yes, a wah time?" I asked as my eyes wondered around the room and my senses came back.

I had the weirdest dream

I dreamt that I was kidnapped by my stalker. lmao

"Eleven thirty," she said and the moment my brain registered I jumped up.

"Mi ago late," I said before moving to my towel.

Why mi still have on mi shoes?

"You wah tea?"

"Yes please," I said while kicking off my shoes.

She walked out and I grabbed my bathing rag and soap. I went outside and hurried to have a shower.

Why mi neva set mi alarm last night?

My thoughts were all over the place as I did my business with a bit of a haste.

After bathing, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I went back inside I started getting dressed. I placed my undergarments on before applying lotion to my legs and arms.

I was applying deodorant under my arm when I spotted another gift box.

My body froze as I stared at the small box.

This time it was a different color and bow.

I sat down on my bed as I remembered last night events.

It wasn't a dream

I was kidnapped but I woke up inside my bed.

Did they do something to me?

My hands when to my neck, arms, legs as I checked my body for bruises or anything out of the blue.

I'm good, I think

The gift box stared at me as adrenaline pumps through my veins and my hearts thumps against my chest.

Fear washes over me and my body jumps in fright when Paris emerges through back door.

"Girl a me," she said a bit alarm.

"Oh,"

"You good?" she asked

Should I tell her?

What would I say exactly? Paris I feel like I have someone stalking me for the pass mouth but I can't prove if it's a stalker or it's all just in my head.

I'm not receiving gift boxes from an unknown source and I think I was kidnapped but again. I won't be able to prove it.

I don't want to sound crazy.

"Yeah mi good," I said before standing to my feet.

She approached me with a tea cup and I took it with a grateful smile.

"Thanks,"

"No prob," she said before walking to the door.

Mint tea a di best

"Mi ago ready fih work now," she said.

"Alright thanks fih wake mi up tuh," I said and she respond before jumping outside.

I looked back at the gift box as I drank the tea. Thankfully it's wasn't hot or too warm but drinkable.

A stranger was in my house

My stalker

Should I report this or play the dumb bitch role and ignore it.

I'll probably play the dumb bitch role because who's going to believe me when I have no proof.

Feeling eyes on me and can't prove that I was being watched can't help me in court and the gift boxes just prove that I might have a admirer.

I placed the cup down and opened it.

Another charm

This is deranged

✎✎✎✎✎

𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙.𝚖.

"You're late," Max ambushes me the moment I entered the bar.

"I know but—"

"Mi no have time fih excuses. Be more responsible, issa business mia run Paige. If uh cah manage it, leave,"

"Yes sir," I said and he glared at me before walking away.

My eyes travelled further into the bar and I saw Teejay and another bartender.

Max walked out and I went to the employee's locker room. I put my bag away and checked in.

I went to the bar and the bartender there greeted me.

I didn't remember her name but I guess she remembers me since she called me by my name.

She's new and young.

"A mi and uh him a say a work today?"

"Yeah," I said and she nod.

"A wah time uh reach home last night?" Teejay asked me and I shrugged nonchalantly.

There it is again.

The feeling of eyes on you, watching my every move. The feeling that has the hair on your neck standing and your palms sweating.  Your heart racing as paranoia fills and consume your body whole.

My eyes scanned our surroundings and I'm left to wonder.

Who's watching me?

"Paige?"

I looked at Teejay and he gave me a 'are you okay look,'

"Yeah," I said and he hummed.

"I'm just tired of Max on my ass about everything I do,"

"Same," Teejay said

"Wait he's gay?" the new girl asked and we looked at her.

Okay......

✎✎✎✎✎

My day went by quickly and now it was time for my shift to come to an end. Yay!

A hope Max no ask mi fih do overtime

My phone dinged and I removed it from my pocket.

Unknown Number
It's time to go home little doll, or wouldn't you rather stay late again and have me take you home.

Rass

Unknown Number
What's with the face beautiful?

What?

Him a see mi?

I looked around the bar but no one was staring at me and no one was on their phone.

Unknown Number
Your boss should change that uniform.

It's too revealing, I hate it

I agree—

'Paige why are you agreeing with a mad man/ a total stalker

Unknown Number
Are you scared to respond?

No

'Girl what?'

I excused my self from around the counter and went around the bar looking at everybody.

Where are you?

Unknown Number
Are you searching for me, doll?

My eyes left the phone's screen and I looked upstairs.

A must up deh him deh

So uh no fraid? Security guards are up there

I went upstairs but the only persons there, was two women and a typical choppa.

Bleached out face and cut off jeans with their foot back hanging off their slides.

Unknown Number
Okay I'll help you out.

Come to the window.

Is this a game to him?

My feet itched to move and I took a deep breath in. I walked to the window and looked through the heavily tinted windows.

There he was, standing across the road. A black range rover parked next to him.

Why can't I see his plates.

Ughhh

A guy dressed in full black, typical stalker attire. He had his head down with his hoodie over his head.

He suddenly looks up and my body froze. His hand went up and he gave me a small wave.

Unknown Number
Are you satisfied little doll?

My phone dinged and I looked down at it.

Mi wah hear him voice

With my finger hovering over the number I looked at him. I sighed loudly and with a thumping heart I called the number.

It went to voicemail and I removed the phone from my ear only for it to buzzed with a new message.

Unknown Number
What is it?

Me
Are you scared to talk?

Unknown number
🤣

I rolled my eyes at the emoji and sigh.

Joke him tek mi fah

Me
Who dis? You think dis funny?

Unknown number
You'll know in good time and no I don't think it's funny. I find it for more better than a joke.

This person is a Creep, a psychopath

Me
Mi ago report you.

Unknown number
Jamaican police no solve crime and wouldn't you have to know something about me in order to do so?

Me
So you're aware that this is a crime

What are you a lawyer or police

He seen my messages and soon his messages disappeared.

Eh idiot gweh him self

But now I'm even more scared.

Police eva a get charge fih do the upset of protect and lawyer a liad, theif and killa.

I looked through the window and the car was gone, and so was he.

Huh?

✎✎✎✎✎

𝟶𝟺/𝟷𝟸

"Monday mi wid sen up him things," I said into the phone.

Since my day off changes every week I sometimes don't get the chance to buy Aiden's groceries every Saturday.

And with his father's own words "mi no have time fih a walk up and down ina supermarket,"

"Ahh,"

"Can I talk to him?"

"Yah carry likkle front come gimi,"

"Aaron just mek mi talk him nuh," I said with a bit of annoyance behind my tone.

"Answer mi question—"

"No mi nah mek uh fuck mi,"

"Ahh,"

He hung up.

Wasteman

"Paige uh no dun cook yet?"

Di lady impatient you fuck

And if mi hurry up cook and it no taste good she cuss mi.

"No mommy," I responded as I moved away from the fire side.

Stink a smoke rn

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

After consuming the food I had ordered I picked up my phone and checked on my little doll.

Yesterday she had silence me, I knew the crime I was facing by stalking her but I can't seem to stop myself.

I know it's wrong, I studied law for fucks sakes. This is wrong and unhealthy but yet it feels so right.

I want to protect her but yet I'm coming to her as a threat by being a stalker.

What are you protecting her from?

What is this crazy obsession I have over this woman who I know nothing about.

This is an unstable act but them again I'm not sane.

My chains of thoughts were broken the moment one of the woman from the table next to mine approached my table.

I pretended not to see her as I typed on my device. She took a seat and I ignored her until she spoke.

"Hello,"

I raised my eyes to her and she smiles.

A suh woman brave now a days

"Hi,"

She no just say hello?

I tilt my head to the side as I stared at her.

My facial expressions are gonna talk for themselves so I didn't need to say anything.

"My name is Tia," she said and I raised a brow.

Wah dhat affi do wid me?

"I saw you across my table and you seemed lonely so I came over," she said and I looked at my phone.

I got a message in seconds and a satisfied feeling wash over me when my guards informed me that she was okay.

I put my phone away and looked at her.

"My friends think you look like a womanizer," she said and I turned to look at her friends.

When did people become so brave and outspoken to strangers

"Oh," I said and I turned to her. She looks into my eyes and I raised a brow

"Are you?"

I looked away and drank from my glass.

No like stare ina people yiy eno, vice versa

"Define the word," I said she fold her arms.

"You a whore,"

"Okay, not that this is none of your business but I'll sleep around with alot of women without having the urge or desire to have something more than sex with them so take that and ball it up into a word that defines it," I said

She hums and I picked up my phone from the table. She got up to leave but before she does, she leans down and move her mouth to my ear.

"Let's go then,"

Den a wah dis tpc

It look like yah try set mi up

"Нет, спасибо," I said and she leans up to look at me.

Translation: No, thank you

"What?"

I'm not interested in what your offering

"Mi nah fuck no woman wah cum on pan mi too easy. Mussi a walk wid sumo fih shot mi,"

Or because mi look rich uh wah try trap mi.

Mi no rich baby girl, mi suh carry back dem clothes yah go gi di own.

Mi poor

Bad bad

"A wapm to deh dutty man yah," she said and I leaned into my seat.

Wander if she know say me wid empty mi clip ina har face.

A mi did call har over yah

I pushed my jacket to the side and her eyes went to my gun.

"Hey gyal lef from yah suh,"

Without another word she turned around and left. I hissed and payed the bill before leaving.

I was feeling extra grumpy

Maybe I needed a release.

✎✎✎✎✎

𝟻:𝟻𝟻 𝚙.𝚖.

"Yes, oh fuck!"

"Oh my god!"

I let out a groan as I released her wrists.

We both came together and I pulled out of her. Her body collapsed into the soft mattress and I sigh. I pulled off the condom, check it then tied it.

The last thing I want, is getting a complete stranger pregnant.

I allowed my body to fall next to hers as we both breathed heavily.

"That was fucking amazing," she said and I smirked.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked like that in my entire life," she added.

Not everyone was into rough sex but that was engraved in me.

I don't fuck, slow and gentle.

I fuck hard, fast and rough.

She turned onto her side and placed her hand on my chest.

"Nice tattoos," she said

"Thanks," I said before removing her hand from my body.

I looked up into the ceiling as I calculate how much crude oil I'll need to sell the business I'm introducing to the market.

I'll need to expand my business

Coming to Jamaica would be a lost because no one wants to pay good money here.

Always a bawl dung price

I soon sat up and stood from the bed. I grabbed my clothes and started getting clothed.

"Leaving so soon Knox?" she said and I looked at her.

"I thought you'd have stayed for another round or the night maybe," she said and I pulled my pants up.

"Aren't you going to say something?" she asked

I didn't respond, instead I dipped into my pocket and pulled out my wallet.

"Hey, I'm not a wh-" she started talking but stop after I pulled out the cash.

I placed the money down on the nightstand and place my wallet back into my pocket.

"I never said you were anything," I said while buckling my belt.

She looked at the money then me. I placed my shirt on and buttoned it up before grabbing my jacket and guns.

I exited the room and walked to the elevator.

I messaged my personal driver and in fifteen minutes she arrived at my location.

✎✎a few minutes later✎✎

I took a long drag and dropped the spliff to the ground before stepping on it.

Zoey rolled the driver's window down and gave me a smile. I released the smoke into the air and shove my hands into my pocket as the chilly wind whistle by.

"Sorry I kept you waiting Ghost,"

I gave her a nod and I walked to the car. I got in and closed the door. She drove off and I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check on a few emails I received.

The moment we arrived back at my club I climbed out of the car and went straight to my office.

I exit the bathroom in my office and Zack was sitting in my chair.

"Mind uh fuck up mi chair eno," I said when he kept spinning inside the chair.

Mi no think him fully grown

He smiled and stopped. I shook my head as I dried my hands on my handkerchief.

"Uh a gwaan like you neva yet dweet," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Open eh first drawer you see eh documents uh did want," I said and he did just that.

"Why you want it by the way?" I asked as he opened the file jacket and smile.

He wants information on this coolie girl

I didn't know why

"It's top secret and I can't tell you," he said and I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Talk nuh big man,"

"Кто та женщина, которую ты преследуешь?" he asked with a knowing smirk.

Translation: Who is the woman you're chasing?"

"Не лайте в свои дела," I said and he smiled.

Translation: Mind your own business.

"We get along so well," he said with a big grin and I shook my head.

Idiot.

Whatever, if it's important I'll know.

He got up from my seat and I went and sat down. I turned on my laptop and soon he left.

As soon as I was finished working and checking off a few things, I left the club.

𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝚙.𝚖.

My right foot pressed down on the gas pedal as I leaned into the leather seat. The sound of the roaring engine was all the music I needed to hear.

I traveled the lonely road as it lead me to my house. I removed the spiff from lips and released the smoke through window.

I looked up at the moon for a couple seconds as tap my finger on the steering wheel.

Mi wah reach home and go sleep a now

I wander how she's doing.

When I got home I immediately checked the cameras I had on her.

I didn't like her uniform

Too many eyes were launched on to what's mine.

I sat in my home office as she pours a drink to guy that was sitting at the counter. His eyes didn't leave her as she got him his order.

I felt every nerve in my body when the man reaches over roughly and grabbed her arm. She tried pulling away from him but he kept his hold her tight.

This woman makes me want to murder people

I got up and removed my jacket and tie. The security guard from the other day attended to the situation and soon the man was being dragged outside.

I shut down my laptop and went for a shower. The moment I was out, I got dressed into black jeans, black hoodie and black dessert clarks.

Let's see how many heads I'll collect tonight from men who even breathed wrong in her direction.

✎✎ The next day ✎✎

                   𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

"Mama I'm inlove with a criminal," Paris sings after typing nonstop on her phone with a smile on her face.

"A which gunman uh find?" I said and she grins.

"It's thee gunman," she said before giggling.

I raised a brow and stood up to peep into her phone.

"A who uh a text?"

"Mi nah tell you," she said while hiding her phone.

"Really Paris,"

She sighs before handing me the phone.

"Don't judge me," she said and my eyes went to the screen of the device.

Trey

"Which Trey dis?"

She rolled her eyes and took her phone from my hands.

"How much Trey we know Paige,"

"One but a cud'n di one way live down eh road," I said and she got up from my bed.

"Well a him—"

"Paris yah idiot? Uh cah see danger and a run ina it?" I asked while making a face.

Ano like she no hear bout Trey and how him stay

Why uh wud'n wah pick up an abusive man?

"You run ina Aaron though," she said before walking into mommy's room.

Oh

She went home and I locked up after a few minutes. Mommy was sleeping out so it was just me tonight.

It's just mi most nights

I walked back to my bed and got under the covers.

I was happy that tonight was chilly because when the time is warm it gets uncomfortable for me.

I need to get a fan

I need to get money for a fan

Sigh

The knocking on the backdoor startles me and my heart began racing as I sat up.

Paris?

Mommy?

Fear bites into my skin and held me hostage in an iron glove. Too scared to check or ask who it is, I just sat there in the darkness, staring at the wooden door.

The knocking came again and I became more scared. Seconds of debating and fighting with my inter-self, I got up and approached the door.

Trying real hard not to have the floor boards squeaking because of my body weight. I made my ways to the door on my tippy toes.

I slowly stooped down and peeped through a hole in the door. My throat became dry and my hands were trembling as I stared at the shadow behind the wooden barrier.

It's wasn't Paris or mommy

It was him, the shadow that's now haunting me.

The person just stood there, looking at the door, I think. I couldn't see their face since the huge hoodie covered his hair and the moon stayed behind him, causing a shadow to hid his face.

He stooped down and I stopped breathing. He place a gift box on the door step as I watched him.

He looks up and I was able to see his lips and beard.

So he has a beard

If the door should open we would be face to face right now.

"Shouldn't you be asleep little doll," his dark cold voice came out in a whisper and I backed away from the door quickly.

I fell on my ass and the board underneaths creaks as the house shake.

I'm not even being sarcastic

"Be careful," I heard him say as I got up.

I back away from the door and move to my bed. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed 119.

Mi neva yet do dis eno

Farrin people alone mi see do dem ting yah

"119 what's your emergency,"

"Hello my name is Paige. There's a man outside my house and—"

"Calm down, mi cah hear wah uh a say," the person on the other end said.

It wasn't a machine, a male

"Yes calm down, Doll," he said in a different tone.

Huh

"Umm... okay so my name is officer David. What's your emergency ma'am or is it sir?" he said in another voice.

Dem sumo a malfunction

Why him change up him voice?

"I'm Paige," I kept whispering into the phone as I looked at the wooden barrier that kept me safe from him.

"And I'm Ghost," he introduced him self again in a different tone.

"Yow a prank dis?" the person who introduced themself as David asked.

"No, a uh a change up uh voice pan mi," I said

"Mi?"

"Yes," I said and I heard laughter.

"Yow issa likkle prank mi ghee ," the person who introduced themself as Ghost said.

Was my call merged?

"No it's not," I said.

"Mi no have time fih dis," David said. I heard a hissed and the call ended.

"That's was a fail," the person outside my door said loud enough for me to hear.

The door knob start spinning and I step back.

"Mi ago scream eno," I warned.

While that scare him away?

I don't think so

The knob stop jiggling and I hurried to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and I heard the door open.

Shit

How?

I didn't hear any footstep as I froze in my spot. A couple seconds when by and the house was silent with no movement.

The wind whistled inside and I swallowed the lump that was inside my throat.

With shaking hands and a racing heart I peeped through the curtain. There was no one standing at the door.

Did he leave?

How did he even open the door?

The moon light being the only source of light helped me to try an scan the room,

Where did he go?

My sweaty palm grips the handle of the knife as I approached the door.

I didn't see him

I looked at the door knob and it was perfectly fine.

How did he open it without causing any damage.

A minute went by and grew the courage to walk to the door and close it. I locked it before turning on the flashlight on my phone.

I walk to my dresser and lit a match. I lit the lamp and turned off the flashlight.

I didn't fell safe but I didn't think I was in much danger.

Does that even makes sense?

"Little doll," a familiar deep voice meet my ears and my body went stiff.

Before I could turn around he grabs my wrists. I open my mouth to scream but he covered my mouth and pulled me into his body.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.2K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
95.5K 1.8K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
50.4K 984 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
83.2K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...