LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....29....☯

4.1K 116 1
By CASH__07

JUNGKOOK POV

Tae was working hard. Focused on everything...

It was lunchtime, but he did not stop working...

I got up from my chair and got out of my office. Tae didn't even notice my presence. I called his name "Tae."

No response.
Tae was so focused. I again said

"Taehyung."

he looked up at me and got up from his seat. he looked at his watch and said:

"I'll get your lunch."

I stopped him and said

" No, I wasn't here to tell you to get lunch for me.....l was..... gonna ask you."

I asked, "Do you wanna have lunch with me?"

Tae looked at me, eyes opened wide. Like I asked him something uncomfortable...

Well, he must be, because of
me.

I said, "It's okay if you don't wan../"

before I could finish, he responded: "I'd love to."

My heart did this weird dance that I couldn't stop a smile spreading on my face. I cleared my throat and said

"I'll be out in 2. Wait for me." he
nodded...

I came out and he was waiting for me by the elevator. Fidgeting with him fingers.

I asked "ready?"
he nodded.

Why wasn't he saying
anything?

I turned the keys in the ignition and the engine started. I asked,

" Anything particular you're craving for?"

Tae just shrugged and shook his head.
As I drove, he kept looking out the window. His body was stuck to the car door...

Tae wasn't even sitting in his seat properly. he was on the edge. The signal turned red and I stopped the car...

As I saw pedestrians past us, I asked: "You'd like to eat Chinese food?" he shrugged.

"What about Italian?"

he shrugged again. The signal turned green and I drove. I again asked, "What about burgers?"

he took a moment before shrugging again...

I smiled to myself and drove to the fast food. I parked the car and he was the first one to get out and walk inside...

Something is wrong and I knew it. And I'm sure that it's about what happened last night...

I reached inside and Tae was already standing in the line...

I asked, "What do you wanna eat?"

he shrugged and said "Anything."

"Why don't you go take a seat and I'll get the food?"

Without answering tae just walked away and slide into a booth. I watched him as Tae looked out the big window on to his right...

After 10 minutes, I walked to him with a tray filled with two cheeseburgers, fries, and two pink large shakes.

I placed it in front of him. and sat at the opposite booth. His attention wasn't on me. he didn't even notice I was sitting there....

I said "Taehyung."

Tae snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me. Just as he did the orange sun hit one side of his face. His eyes looked like pools of honey. His long loose curly brown hair made me wanna push them away with my fingers.

His skin glowed. Tae looked truly looked like a goddess. I'm mesmerized by his beauty. I didn't know that I was gazing at him till he said my name "Jungkook?"

Why is my name just a Eight-letter word? I love my name on his tongue.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Shall we?"

Pointing to the food. I took a bite of my burger. Tae kept playing with his fries. I asked,

"You're not hungry?".

"I don't feel like eating anything. That's all"

I paused for a second and said: "Look at me."

he just hummed for me to speak further but I wasn't having it. I again said, "Taehyung, look at me."

Tae took a deep breath and looked at me. But I know he wasn't.

His eyes were on my shoulder. I said, "Taehyung, what is it?"

he whispered "Nothing."

he was lying. I knew that because he is not looking me right in the eye when he said that word.

"It's about last night, isn't it?"

Tae looked at his lap and looked at me again. I got my answer that it was. he opened his mouth to speak but my phone started ringing. I said,

"We will continue this after."

The caller ID on my phone said 'UNKNOWN'. A random number. I picked up the call.

"Hello, Jungkook . How's my favorite son-in-law?"

I know who it was. I said back
"How's my favorite father-in-law?"
My blood boiled.

He chuckled in the other line. His laugh felt like noise to my ears. Taehyung looked at me with a questioned look. I looked at him and said, "What can I do for you David?"

Taehyung's eyes widened. His
body grew stiff. His eyes glazed by that name. It makes me so frustrated with how his body reacted with his
name...

"I and Ella wanted to invite you kiddos over for dinner."

I looked at Taehyung as I said "Dinner? How lovely."

he mouthed me "No."

He said, "Yeah, we haven't met after
the wedding and we've all been missing Taehyung so much."

FUCKING Lies! again asked, "When?"

"Tonight. After 8."

"See you there, David."

"Can't wait."

He hung up the call.
Tae body was still stiffed. he looked at me right in the eyes and asked: "Why?"

I put my hand on his on the table and said: "It's for the best."

he again asked through his
gritted teeth" How?"

"Just trust me."
Tae slides his hand out from
undermine. And got up to
leave. I followed him out of the
diner...

he walked to the car in a hurry. I called "Taehyung stop."

he stopped in Tae tracks and marched to me. I could see a tear on his cheek and he said

"Why did you do that?! I've never asked you for anything. except for one. Just one thing. One little thing. Why can't you do that?"

His voice cracked as he asked, "Am I that hate-able?"

My eyes widened and I answered quick "You're not!"

Tae shook his head at me and tried to walk away. I held his forearm and turned him to me. I said"Just trust me. I'm doing this for you."

"Trust is earned. Not given."

"Taehyung, please. I'm doing this for your sake. Why can't you see that?"

"Don't ask me questions you
don't wanna know."

"I do wanna know, Tae."

"I don't want you too"

he pulled back his arm and walked to the car. I opened the door with the car keys and he sat in. I sat in the driver seat. he wiped his tears on the cheek.

Without looking at me, he said
" Please take me home. I need to get ready for today."

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
168K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
26.5K 2K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...
743K 42.2K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...