LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....27....☯

4.7K 116 0
By CASH__07

THIRD PERSON POV

The drive home was silent. Not once talk Jungkook looked at him...

When he stopped the car, Tae got out. Rushing inside the house and he walked right after him...

When Tae walked into their room, he noticed that all his clothes were gone...

Tae turned around and jungkook was standing behind him. His hands in his jean pocket, leaning against the door. He said

"I've cleared my things. Thought that you would like some privacy. I'll be in the room next door. Sleep well, Tae." He left.

At night, when Tae lay on the bed, he could smell Jungkook essence off of the pillow covers.

he pulled the blanket up to his chest. Looking at the ceiling. Feeling this weird feeling of being alone in a
room without him...

JUNGKOOK POV

I lied on the bed, in the room next to Taehyung. The only distance between us is a wall..

I said to myself "Jungkook, why are you helping him? Why are you falling for him Why do you wanna be with him?

Why?"

Honestly, I can't stop thinking about him. I shouldn't be thinking about him. I should be focusing on the more
important stuff...

Like my work. Okay, work. I still need to reschedule a meeting with
Mr. Han. I will tell Taehyung to do
it tomorrow....

No! Stop thinking about Taehyung. Do the reschedule yourself...

yes, tomorrow I can go to work and just call him directly. Will have to tell Taehyung to summarize the file for me...

what? Stop thinking about
Taehyung!

Tomorrow I will go to work, read the file, call Han, and also tell Taehyung to get the conference room ready.

Shit!

Fuck! everything leads back to him. Every. Single. Thing. Not having him beside me is driving me nuts....

THIRD PERSON POV

He got annoyed with himself and got up from the bed. He came out of the room and saw Tae was sitting on the floor, downstairs. His back against the kitchen counter and his knees against his chest, eating...

He went downstairs and Tae looked at him, stopped eating. Tae felt like the need to explain himself to him in a low whisper "I was hungry."

Jungkook put his hands in his pajama
pockets and smiled to himself asking, "Got any more?"

Tae pointed him to the small pot on the stove...

Jungkook served himself the pasta
Tae made and sat down on the floor. His back against the kitchen island. Opposite to him...

He took a bite and said randomly "It's good."

Tae looked at him and smiled a little. A comfortable silence between them. Jungkook asked "Why're you up? Other than being hungry."

Tae remained quiet. Jungkook again asked,"Is it because of Tanya today?"

Tae nodded slowly. Jungkook stared at him, waiting for him to speak up and answer him.

Tae said ′′What if Tanya found out that you know? What if she tells David and Ella?"

"She won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because I won't let her know."

After a long pause, jungkook said: "How did it even start?"

Tae looked up and said, "Please don't make me tell you."

But his face was hard and Taehyung knew that it was no use to fight with him over anything...

Tae sighed "It all started 10
years ago"

(FLASHBACK TAEHYUNG POV)

I was getting ready. It was my 15th birthday. I was excited like any teenager would be. Turning another
year old...

My parents threw me a party at our beach house. It was mesmerizing.

They had invited all my friends and
every other family member. Including David and his family.

Jimin was and is my best friend since we were little but Tanya, she never really liked me.

Whenever we played, she tried to be better at everything that I was good at. I remember putting on my favorite pink dress that dad got for me...

As I stepped out, everyone sang happy birthday to me. I looked around as my friends and family sang for me and I couldn't wish for anything more. Mom said," Make a wish, Tae baby."

I wished for a happy life when I blew on the candles. But that wish took on a wrong turn...

We were still at the beach house, it was the night of my birthday. I got up in the middle of the night to the sound of a gunshot...

I was scared. The sound was so loud that I could hear my own heart beating faster and faster. I went outside.

Being as quiet as I could and as
slow as I could, I made my way to my parents' room. I whispered "Mom?"

No answer. I again said

"Dad? Mom?"

No answer again. I went to the bed they were laying in and tried to shake my father but he wouldn't open his eyes...

I turned on the lights and saw my parents. A hole in their chests. Their eyes were wide open. Holes in their pillows and all the pillow feathers on the floor.

I didn't know what was in front of me was real or not? Was I having a nightmare? Running to my room, and the first person l called was David...

My biggest mistake ever made.
I called him. Then I called 911 too. I remember hearing ambulance sirens, police cars from a distance. I sat in my room, looking at the floor.

Their face was printed in my brain that made me threw up on myself. And soon as I did that, I got up and changed clothes because I felt dirty...

I wasn't in my right mind. No child ever knows what to do if her parents are shot. Or how to react.

In a matter of minutes, I saw David busted in my room, with Ella . He kept jimin and Tanya in the car. I saw Ella crying but David wasn't.

I looked out my open door and saw the paramedics taking their body on a stretcher. I ran into my bathroom and threw up again...

That day was the end of my life. end of my happiness and the end of my freedom...

For 3 weeks, I was in and out of police stations. Courtrooms. Morgues. I didn't cry. I couldn't cry. It felt like I wanted to cry out loud but the tears wouldn't come out...

( END )

Taehyung cried. Jungkook asked, "What about the abuses?"

(FLASHBACK TAEHYUNG POV)

Those 3 weeks, they cared for
me. Comforted me. I thought to myself:
I could make it work here. Maybe could be happy again.

I was wrong again. When they got my custody. When I was made a permanently adopted child to them, that's when the abuse started.

But it was only Tanya and Ella . David started abusing me the day he raped me. I will never forget that day.

( END )

Taehyung's voice cracked and

shivered as he spoke

"A 15-year-old boy being muffled
by a 40-year-old. Crying in pain but he didn't care. Bleeding twice every week but he still didn't care."

Jungkook's blood boiled as he heard Tae speak. He wished he could comfort him somehow, make all that
pain into a nightmare but he felt angry at himself that he couldn't.

Tae shivered "N-No one cares... Every time I think about it, every mark on my body hurts, they hurt. Every time I see their faces, my body hurts. Everything hurts."

His eyes glazed as he asked, "Even mine as well?"

Tae hesitated first but then nodded slightly. he continued "I don't want revenge, Jungkook. I just want to
get away from here as fast and as far as possible. I don't want money or wealth. I just wanna be free."

he held Tae's face and cried. Out loud. The pain in Tae's crying made his heart sink to his stomach.

He held his arm and pulled him to himself on the other side. Setting him between his legs. Wrapping his arms around Tae's. Letting him cry against his chest...

After a while of letting him cry, jungkook picked him up in his arms, letting his arms be held around his neck and his head on j.k shoulder. Still sobbing with hiccups....

He took him upstairs to his
room.

Jungkook lied him down on his bed and covered him up with the blanket.

Jungkook kneeled on the floor, removing a strand of hair from his drowned brown eyes and whispered, "Gets some sleep, okay?"

he gave him a single nod. As soon as he was about to walk away, Tae held his wrist and asked: "Do you have to go?"

Jungkook gave him a light smile and
answered "No, I don't have to"

Climbing in bed next to his, Jungkook took his in his arms...

Letting him nuzzle his face in Jungkook's neck. Being comfortable in his warmth...

Jungkook got a glimpse of the marks on his shoulder and said " I want to see it again. Can I?"

Tae pressed himself flat against his body and jungkook felt he is nodding in his neck.

Jungkook lifted up his oversized sweater up to his shoulder. A light shiver escaped his mouth. He trailed his cold fingers on Tae's back and Tae's body stiffed as jungkook heard him Inhale hard...

A fresh bruise on the back of hid shoulder. His mark. He trailed his finger there but Tae whimpered.

A soft kiss Tae felt on his shoulder. Tae looked at him in his eyes, they were guilty. So guilty. Jungkook rested his forehead against him...

Tae's breathing quickened. Their lips an inch away from each other.

Jungkook leaned in more and lightly left a peck on his lip.

Jungkook looked at him again and he knew, he knew that he wanted Tae badly right then and there...

Jungkook again crashed his lips on
him. Kissing him. And Tae let him, kissing him back...

Jungkook rolled over on top of him. Kissing him more passionately...

Jungkook pulled him down flat on his
bed by pulling him legs and placing his body between. Both of them aroused.

Jungkook hands traveling up from his thigh to underneath his sweater. The coldness of his wedding ring made Tae moan against his lips...

As the kiss got deeper and deeper, Tae's back arched against him. He felt hard...

He pulled away and sat up straight. Both of them out of breath. He said breathless

"No, we shouldn't be doing his, Taehyung. I....should can't be doing this." Jungkook gulped....

Tae sat up against the headboard. Tae got embarrassed that he refused eye contact....

Biting his bottom lip in embarrassment. Tae wanted him and he knew that.

Jungkook stared at him, sitting between his legs. Jungkook breathing getting heavier and his too...

He said, almost breathless "For fuck's sake."

Being annoyed, he pulled Tae's by the back of his neck and kissed him again....

Jungkook whispered breathlessly as he kissed "You sure?"

Tae wrapped his legs around his waist as jungkook kissed him harder. He took off his shirt and smashed his lips on tae's again.

Leaving trails of wet kisses from below his ear to on Tae's vocal. Making him moan lightly. Feeling jungkook hot breath on his skin.

He pulled up hid sweater and took it off.

Gazing at his body even though his body was scarred but it was no doubt that he was still beautiful. His touch made Tae's skin ignited.

Tae's toes curled as jungkook crashed his lips again on Tae's.

His kisses trailed from Yae's neck to his stomach. With every wet hot kiss, he looked at him being more and more aroused.

The passion between them made him
hungry for Tae. He trailed his hand from Tae's neck to his stomach, he crashed his lips on Tae's harder.

Linking his fingers with Tae's. Enjoying every little moment with him. Pulling his arms above his head, jungkook looked at him and kissed him again...

Grinding himself on Tae.
every time he stopped, Tae would moan softly in his mouth...

Jungkook broke the kiss and pulled him tights down Tae's legs. His knuckles contacted with his thigh as jungkook pulled them off...

He kissed him again. And as he did, he wrapped his one arm around Tae's waist and picked him up and placed him on his lap, Tae's legs tighten around his waist.

Tae's one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder. He nuzzled his face in Tae's neck, sucking and kissing on the soft spot. Every kiss made him scratch his back with Tae's fingernails...

He moved his lips to him again. Leaving a peck and looked at Tae.

The pupil of his blue eyes was dilated. His eyes were nowhere but on Tae's lips. His hand moved up and down on Tae's bareback.

every stroke of his fingertips
made Tae shiver...

Jungkook kissed him again but softly this time. Rolling his hips underneath him. Making him moan slightly...

Holding his almost naked body close to himself. Jungkook's hands traveling up and down his bareback. Tae moaned a little louder and as his head dropped back, jungkook kissed his neck. Giving him an immense amount of pleasure...

He grabbed lightly at the nape of his neck and pulled his face closer to his.

Pecking his lips as Jungkook rolled. Making him let out warm shivery breaths against his lips. As the pleasure between them arose more, jungkook let out a groan and Tae let out a throaty scream.

Dropping him back on the bed, jungkook climbed between his legs, kissing his lips again softly. LIB
Both of them tired of the mild pleasure they shared.

Their eyes were droopy. Jungkook fell down beside him and instinctively took him in his arms. Letting Tae fall in deep sleep on his chest...

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.6K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
317K 13.4K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
49.8K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...