𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮✔️

By backwoodfairy

𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

2

14.9K 677 544
By backwoodfairy

zora maeve monroe

"whewww! girl you ateee." i said to my nail tech and she laughed putting oil on my cuticles.

"thank you girl, your nail inspo was fun to do." she said and gave me lotion to put on my hands.

"hmm..." i said handing her 5 20's.

"you know it don't cost-"

"take the rest as a tip boo, your prices be low compared to what others charge." i said and she nodded before standing up.

i gave her a small hug before leaving and going to my car taking a pic of my nails and posting them on insta.

mystory 15s

send a message

drea
showing insta yo nails before me is crazy

i rolled my eyes before clicking the text.

drea: showing insta yo nails before me is crazy

-you must got my post notifications on or sumn😭

drea: business

-but you in mine🤨

drea: it's a difference, what you finna do?

-you in the gc wit us, you know what all we finna do

drea: you going straight to the mall??

-yessss

drea: i'll see you at the mall then

i connected my phone to the aux and clicked shuffle as triggered freestyle by jhene aiko came on.

i pursed my lips deciding if i wanted to hear it or not before turning my music all the way up.

♥ ♥ ♥

"zoraaaa!!" i heard as i entered the mall my eyes landing on the girls.

"hey bookies!" i smiled walking over to them.

"you look so gooddd." raven said giving me a side hug.

i hugged everyone realizing i didn't see drea.

"hand me my niece." i told mocha and once xolani heard my voice she quickly reached for me.

"it makes no sense how bad she like y'all." kasir said shaking his head.

"she love her auntiesss." i dragged pulling out my phone and took a quick video of us before posting it.

i checked my insta notifications seeing drea swiped up.

itsdrea liked your story

itsdrea: you'd look good as a mommy

-unt unt i rebuke it

itsdrea:look up

i looked up an connected eyes with drea,"finallyyyy you here damn." raven said and drea laughed hugging her then everyone else.

"wassup mama..." she spoke in my ear as she hugged me being careful of xolani.

"drea..." i mumbled as she pulled back, she smirked at me before holding her hands out for xolani.

xolani laughed and quickly went to her,"oh you fake." i frowned and kasir laughed.

"you know drea one of her favorites." kasir said linking arms with me and we started walking around to different stores.

xolani was now in her stroller kasir brought with him while we looked at baby clothes together.

"she was hugging you real tight..." he mumbled and i looked to the other side of the store.

raven and mocha were looking at dresses together and i noticed drea on her phone looking off.

"it was a regular hug like everybody else." i lied and he hummed.

"yo auntie think i don't know her or sumn." kasir said to xolani who babbled in response.

"xolani grown folks business boo." i said and she giggled.

"so just tell me the truth you feeling her or what?"

i groaned in response and he laughed,"my baddd i won't ask no more...for now. you ready for club night?" he asked and i nodded.

"too ready, i'm smoking right before cause i'm tryna be out my body." i said and he laughed.

"i'm sure you are, we throwing ass all night?" he asked holding his hand up.

"allll nighttt!" i dragged giving him a high five.

"y'all think this cute?" mocha asked as raven walked beside her.

it was a blue dress that had different parts of it cut out and was backless,"it look like you want yo husband to get you pregnant." i said and they laughed.

"i'm thinking about getting it but ionnn know." she said and drea joined us.

"get it, it'll look good on you." kasir said.

i felt a hand on my lower back and i looked back at drea who paid my gaze no attention, i shook my head turning back around.

"touchy..." i mumbled.

"you said sumn?" drea asked me as everyone went into their own convos as we walked to the front.

"no..." i said holding the clothes i wanted to buy.

"mmm..." she hummed staring down at me.

yes. down.

she was definitely the tallest outta all of us, she didn't have me by a lot but it was enough where she could look down on me if we were up close.

"what?" i asked.

"nun...you pretty as hell..and yo dimples look so damn good on you.." she said and i just know i was cheesing by now.

"yo tongue pierced?" i asked noticing it more now.

"got it a few weeks ago, you fuck wit it?" she asked licking her lips and i nodded.

"did it hurt?"

"the first day it was kinda sore but it's not that bad." she said and i could see her snake eye piercing better when she flicked her tongue out.

"lemme flick it against yo clit."

i blinked a few times making sure i was hearing correctly, we weren't at the register yet or near the others but-

"what?" i asked scratching my head.

"i said lemme-" i put my hand over her mouth.

"that's what i thought i heard, drea please hush." i said and she laughed as i moved my hand.

"i bet yo pussy wet-"

"lalalalaaa drea!" i whispered yelled with wide eyes.

"my bad i'm done." she said as i put my clothes on the register.

"$162.30."

damnnnn this why i hate coming to stores get more then what i need.

i went to unlock my card,"y'all have a good one." i heard as i was handed a receipt.

"come on, what you doing?" drea asked grabbing my bags and hand.

"you paid?" i asked and she nodded.

"why? i was finna unlock my card." i said as i stopped walking making her stop.

"cause i felt like paying, now come on." she said making me start walking again.

"i'll pay-"

"no you're not, you hungry?" she asked.

"yes, very. i want some chinese." i said then we found a place to sit.

"where everyone else go?" i asked.

"raven went to get some shoes, mocha and kasir in victoria's secret." she said as we stood in line.

"ohhh- i needa go to victoria's secret too after this."

i don't know what it is, but i love me a good matching panties and bra set.

"we can."

"i said i need not we." i said and she shrugged.

"still coming wit ya." i shook my head then ordered what i wanted her going right after me.

"you make me dick hard..." she mumbled as i leaned against the wall.

"excuse me?" i asked looking up at her.

she shook her head smirking,"nun."

"you don't need to say everything that comes to your head drea." i said pulling my phone out.

"i know, but it's fun to do...especially seeing how you react." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"what you doing tonight?" she asked leaning on the wall beside me.

"smoking." i said scrolling on instagram.

"oh shit you wanna match?" she asked and i looked at her before looking back at my phone.

this girl so damn sexy, what the fuck.

"we can, i just like smoking late as hell."

"that's fine wit me, just lemme know when to pull up." she said and i nodded.

"okay- " our order number got called and we grabbed our food before going to sit down.

(sooo drea and zora🌚 y'all readyyyy for this book? )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.5K 27
𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛�...
31.2K 1.2K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
3.8K 98 12
𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐱𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝 "I want you...I want us"
1.5M 54.7K 42
"i'm yo bodyguard. not yo girlfriend."