The Beast World is Coming: Cl...

By CrazyLittleDino

[Time Travel and Rebirth] "The Beast World is Coming: Close the Door and Release the Beast Master!" Author:... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60 
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-2020
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 381-390
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 391-400
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 401-410
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 411-420
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 421-430
Chapter 691-710
Chapter 711-730
Chapter 431-440
Chapter 731-750
Chapter 441-450
Chapter 751-770
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 771-793
Chapter 794-715
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 816-820
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 821 Finale
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580

Chapter 131-140

65 1 0
By CrazyLittleDino

☆、Chapter 131 Giving an animal skin skirt

  Ji Jiujiu gave all the mutton to the people in the tribe and kept some beef because she wanted to eat beef jerky!

  In addition, Tu Heng went out hunting for the whole day. She could bring some to Tu Heng and save it for when he was hungry!

Look, she is a considerate and good host!

  Considering the lack of materials!

  The beef jerky might not be as delicious as the ones on Earth, but it was better than nothing. When she found enough ingredients, she would make it again!

  Ji Jiujiu first cut the beef into pieces, and then rummaged around in his space for a while before finding a small packet of seasoning that was thrown in at some point!

  Tsk!

  It turned out to be a pack of hot pot base!

  Regardless, Ji Jiujiu put the cut beef into the water, added some salt, and poured the hot pot base into it!

  Marinate it for a while first to get the flavor!

  After a while, Ji Jiujiu took out the beef and started cooking it in a pot of water!

  There is no way, the conditions are not enough, we can only make do with it like this!

  After it is cooked, take out the beef, drain the water, and grill it on the grill...

  After everything is done, fresh beef jerky comes out!

  Ji Jiujiu endured the burning, pinched a piece and put it in his mouth...

  Maybe it's because the hot pot base is too light, she only tasted a salty taste...

  Okay, let's just make do with it. After all, it was the first time I made it and a lot of it was burnt!

  Considering that this is beef jerky made by myself, I package it all up for my little shit shoveler to eat!

  After Ji Jiujiu finished tinkering, someone knocked on the door. When Ji Jiujiu opened the door, he saw the little female who had just talked to him!

  "Jiujiu, this is the barbecue I just made. I don't know if it's good or not, so I just wanted to bring it over for you to try!"

  This little female is not pretty, her skin is very dark, and her hair is very dry. Females in the beast world are probably like this, weathered and exposed to the sun, and without any skin care products. It's not like she is a goblin. , no maintenance is needed at all, and the skin is hydrated!

  "Thank you!"

  Ji Jiujiu blinked with a pair of big, clear black and white eyes, and there were two shallow pear dimples on her face when she smiled. Not to mention how cute she was!

  "Jiujiu, you are so beautiful! I have never seen a female more beautiful than you. Even Marian from our tribe is far behind you!"

  This female is telling the truth!

  In the world of beasts, where can one find skin as good as Ji Jiujiu's?

  Moreover, Ji Jiujiu's hair is black and shiny, not frizzy at all, as black as black pearls!

  "Hehe, I know!"

  Ji Jiujiu never knows what modesty is!

  "Your animal skin skirt looks great too!"

  "Really? I think so too!"

  Ji Jiujiu felt that this female was really discerning, and after being praised a few times, she felt a little overwhelmed!

  This female is still wearing a leaf skirt!

  "Well, if you like it, I still have some animal skins here to give to you. Can you go back and make animal skin skirts?"

  "Really?"

  The female's eyes lit up when she looked at Ji Jiujiu!

  Animal skin skirt, several of her beast husbands are all one-star orcs with no abilities, and Tuheng is not as good at hunting. They can't hunt any animals, let alone animal skins. She dreams of owning one. Leather skirt!

  "certainly!"

  When did she stop keeping her words?

  Ji Jiujiu immediately took out several pieces of animal skins from his house and handed them to the little female!

  The little female thanked Ji Jiujiu profusely and left happily!

  ☆、Chapter 132 Asking for an animal skin skirt

  Ji Jiujiu tasted the barbecue made by the previous female. The taste was not as good as Tu Heng's, so she put it aside. She was ready to have a good sleep!

  But after a while, someone knocked on the door again!

  Ji Jiujiu was a little depressed, okay, why don't you let me sleep?

  Ji Jiujiu opened the door and saw another little female in the tribe...

  "Is something wrong?"

  "It's like this. I made some beef today. I don't know if it tastes good, so I brought it over for you to try!"

  With that said, the smiling female raised the food she brought in front of Ji Jiujiu!

  Although she likes to eat, she is full now!

  The most important thing is that she likes to eat delicious food!

  But the smell of the food in the hand of the female in front of her made Ji Jiujiu lose her appetite, but she was too embarrassed to refuse, so she accepted the food that was kindly sent to her!

  "Jiujiu, your animal skin skirt is so beautiful, I really want to have one too!"

  The female eyes in front of her looked at Ji Jiujiu with hope...

  It seems like this is the second time she heard this today, right?

  Also, she's not an orc, so she doesn't need to look at herself with such admiration, right?

  Ji Jiujiu nodded. If the animal skin skirt wasn't beautiful, she wouldn't wear it!

  You are so discerning!

  "Is there anything else?"

  Ji Jiujiu was a little confused. She accepted the food, but why was this little female still standing at the door, looking like she was hesitant to speak?

  "No, it's okay!"

  After the female finished speaking, she still looked at Ji Jiujiu eagerly!

  "Is there flowers on my face?"

  "No!"

  The female shakes her head!

  "Then I'm going to bed. Let's talk another day?"

  "Ah, okay, okay!"

  The female left dejectedly!

  Ji Jiujiu looked puzzled!

  As a result, Ji Jiujiu just walked back and lay down again. Less than ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door again!

  Ji Jiujiu scratched his hair irritably. Is it still over?

  "Who is it?"

  Ji Jiujiu opened the door, his tone didn't sound good!

  "Jiujiu, it's me, the female from the Xueda tribe!"

  "Oh, Hello!"

  Ji Jiujiu is still very polite!

  This time, Ji Jiujiu saw the food in the female's hand with sharp eyes. Ji Jiujiu was speechless. What's the situation? Why did one or two of them come to give him food?

 Before the female could speak, Ji Jiujiu spoke first.

  "Take this food back, I really can't eat it. Two females came over just now to bring food!"

  Ji Jiujiu said it very sincerely!

  "In this case, I will take back the food!

  "But, Jiujiu, I really like the animal skin skirt you are wearing. I heard you still have it here, can you give me some?"

  This female is relatively straightforward and gets straight to the point!

  "Uh, okay!"

  At this moment, Ji Jiujiu finally understood that the female from before was also here for the animal skin, so she hesitated to speak!

  Sweat!

  Fortunately, the big snake had sent her a lot of prey before. Tu Heng had skinned all the animals, and Ji Jiujiu had put away the nicer ones. Ji Jiujiu didn't like the rest!

  But for other females, this is a good thing!

  "Take those, and share them with the females in the tribe!"

  Ji Jiujiu pointed at the piles of animal skins in his house!

  "So many? I'll take them all?"

  This female is obviously in disbelief!

  sky!

  So many animal skins are enough for her to have several sets of animal skin skirts. Look at the leaf skirt she is wearing...

  I simply can't see it!

  ☆、Chapter 133 Marianne's sense of gap in her heart

  Ji Jiujiu nodded!

  "Then, I'll take them all?"

  The female swallowed her saliva. This was the first time she saw so many animal skins!

  At the same time, she also felt that the female named Ji Jiujiu in front of her was really generous. If it were her, she would definitely not be willing to give away such a good animal skin!

  "Well, take it away!"

  Ji Jiujiu waved his hand!

  Please act quickly!

  She is still rushing to sleep!

  Ji Jiujiu covered her mouth and yawned widely, with a crystal tear hanging from the corner of her eye!

  While Ji Jiujiu was sleeping, all the females in the tribe gathered together!

  They were all discussing the animal skins given to them by Ji Jiujiu!

  Everyone's faces are filled with joy!

  Except for Marianne, who doesn't look very good-looking!

  Originally, before Ji Jiujiu came, Marian had a sense of superiority because she was the only female in the tribe who owned an animal skin skirt. Her beast husband, Harold, was both the patriarch of the Snowda tribe and a member of the Snowda tribe. The only two-star orc!

 Whenever the females in the tribe see me, they will cast all kinds of envious and flattering glances at me!

  but now...

  Since Ji Jiujiu came, everything he owned has been taken away by this annoying female!

  Because of the animal skins given by Ji Jiujiu, all the females in the tribe now have animal skin skirts, and they even look better than her own!

  How could Marianne bear this?

  What made Marianne even more unacceptable was that she actually received the animal skin skirt from Ji Jiujiu. Although it was not given by Ji Jiujiu personally, it still made her face feel hot!

  Suddenly, Ji Jiujiu replaced herself as the most beautiful and popular female in the tribe!

 Ji Jiujiu naturally doesn't know this, and even if she knows, she doesn't care!

  Ji Jiujiu slept until dusk!

  Ji Jiujiu touched his belly!

  Hungry!

  Normally at this time, her little shoveler would have been back long ago and was busy preparing dinner for herself!

  what's the situation?

  What time has it been and still no one is seen?

  ​And this is the first time that a situation like this has occurred today!

  Because of Ji Jiujiu's good tutoring, Tu Heng usually comes back very early!

  Did something happen?

  Can't?

  Ji Jiujiu waited for a while, but still didn't see Tu Heng!

  Tsk!

  What is this guy doing?

  I have become more and more courageous recently!

  Not only did you give away the prey that the big snake gave you this morning, but you actually dare to be late now?

  Until the sunset, Ji Jiujiu has not seen Tu Heng's figure yet!

  Isn't this not like this guy's style?

  Did you encounter any danger?

  Ji Jiujiu started to feel a little worried!

  Ji Jiujiu felt a little worried when he thought of how Tu Heng was beaten until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen every time, and he was half dead!

  In the final analysis, our little shovel is still too weak!

  You'd better go out and look for it yourself!

  As soon as Ji Jiujiu reached the outskirts of the tribe, he met Luke who was covered in blood!

  "Luke? What's wrong with you? Where is Tuheng?"

  Luke clutched his injured arm and gasped.

  "Tu Heng was taken away by a group of wolves! He asked me to tell you, don't go looking for him!"

  After Luke finished speaking, he fell to the ground!

  Wolf clan?

  It's this group of guys again, they were the ones who beat Tu Heng almost to death last time!

  Do you dare to rob your own people this time?

  Are you tired of living?

  And this guy Tu Heng!

  If he says he won't let him go, then he won't let him go?

  Don't forget, Tu Heng personally promised to be his shit shoveler, so he wants to go back on his word?

  Have you asked her?

  Ji Jiujiu went back to the tribe and called a few people to carry the injured Luke back!

  Where are the wolves?

  ☆、Chapter 134 Tu Heng was taken away

  Ji Jiujiu said she really didn't know!

  Thinking that Hadro was the clan leader of the tribe and had met Tu Heng before, maybe he knew where Tu Heng was?

  When Ji Jiujiu found Harold, Harold was staying at Luke's residence!

Only then did Ji Jiujiu realize that one of Luke's arms was broken!

  Marianne was looking at Luke with a gloomy face!

  I don't know what she is thinking!

  But Ji Jiujiu couldn't care less at the moment!

  What she is most worried about now is Tu Heng. She has not forgotten that those people from the wolf clan want to kill Tu Heng!

 While examining Luke's wounds, Ji Jiujiu quietly injected a trace of spiritual energy into Luke's body, first letting his broken arm stop the bleeding!

  Otherwise, with the medical level of the beast world, Luke's broken arm would just have to wait for infection and death from a high fever!

  "Chief Harold, I want to ask, do you know where the wolf clan is?"

  "this..."

  Harold was a little embarrassed. After all, the Xueda tribe was just a small tribe. Although he was a two-star orc and knew Tu Heng, he had never heard Tu Heng mention his life experience, nor did he know that he was actually from the wolf tribe. !

  "I don't know either!"

  Harold was in a bit of a dilemma. He wanted to help, but he couldn't do anything!

  A flash of disappointment flashed in Ji Jiujiu's eyes!

  By the way, people here don't know, so go ask the big snake!

  Maybe the big snake knows?

  Ji Jiujiu quietly came to the meeting place with the big snake when no one in the Xueda tribe noticed it!

  "Orochi, do you know where the wolf clan is? Tu Heng was taken away by the wolf clan!"

  Jersey has heard the name Tu Heng from Ji Jiujiu's mouth more than once!

  But every time I hear it, my heart feels sour!

  Sometimes he couldn't control his jealousy and wanted to kill the wolf named Tu Heng, but as soon as he thought that Ji Jiujiu would be sad or even angry at him, he gave up the idea!

  What's more, he can't live for a few years and can't stay with his beloved Jiujiu for a long time. He can only suppress the jealousy in his heart while watching Ji Jiujiu and Tu Heng live together, inseparable!

  "Wolf clan?"

  Thinking of Tu Heng being a wolf, it's not surprising that he comes from the wolf clan!

  "There are many branches of the wolf clan, I don't know which one he comes from!"

  Ji Jiujiu scratched his head, so troublesome?

  Looking at Ji Jiujiu's distressed and worried look, Jersey felt a little distressed!

  "Don't worry, you go back to the tribe first. I'll help you do some research in the past few days. I'll tell you if I have any news!"

  Ji Jiujiu thought so. Even if he was worried, it would be of no use!

  If anything happens to her little shit shoveler, she will definitely let the wolf clan know why the flowers are so red!

  Her people are not that easy to bully!

  The fact that Tu Heng was taken away by the wolf tribe and injured many orcs in the tribe quickly spread within the Xueda tribe!

  Many orcs were injured, and everyone began to feel resentful and resentful!

  People are often like this, unable to remember the good things about others!

  Even Ji Jiujiu was implicated!

  Especially the big snake who brings food to Ji Jiujiu every day regardless of the weather, when no one is paying attention, because he is tracing the whereabouts of Tu Heng, so he has not been able to send food to Ji Jiujiu in the past few days!

  Habit is a terrible thing!

  The things that Orochi gave to Ji Jiujiu, Ji Jiujiu would give to the people in the tribe if he couldn't finish them all, but now...

  Tuheng is not here, Luke is injured, and the orcs who are the main hunting force of the Xueda tribe are not here, so it is difficult to hunt any beasts!

  ☆、Chapter 135 Burn her to death!

  Therefore, the life of the orcs of the Xueda tribe suddenly dropped from moderate prosperity to poverty. They could not even eat meat and could only eat wild vegetables to fill their stomachs!

  The most important thing is that the strong orcs of the Xueda tribe were attacked by stray beasts in the market. In addition, they were recently attacked by wolves, and most of them died. They suddenly fell from a first-rate small tribe nearby to a second-rate small tribe!

  If Harold, a two-star orc, hadn't been there to support him, he would have been annexed long ago!

  "It's all you, you are a disaster! The reason our tribe is like this is all because of you!

  Since you came to our Xueda tribe, nothing good has happened!

  She is a monster!

  Kill her!"

  Early in the morning, before Ji Jiujiu woke up, the door of his small hut was kicked open with a strong kick!

  "Who is it? Are you impatient? How dare you disturb my aunt's sleep!"

  Ji Jiujiu gets angry again when he wakes up!

  In addition, Tu Heng was missing, so she was already very angry!

  Ji Jiujiu looked out the door with a pair of hazy sleepy eyes, and found several layers of orcs standing outside the door!

  The leader is none other than Marianne!

  "Making trouble?"

  Ji Jiujiu blinked her black and white cat eyes!

  Those eyes are exceptionally clear, as if there is no room for any dirt in the world!

  Marianne hates these eyes!

  I hate Ji Jiujiu even more!

  "Tie her up!"

  Marianne didn't give Ji Jiujiu a chance to defend herself!

  Ji Jiujiu watched helplessly as these orcs, who were familiar to her yesterday and had brought her food, tied her up with the vines of a plant with no expression on their faces!

  Ji Jiujiu stared with innocent eyes and forgot to resist!

  Although she has lived for nearly a thousand years, she has seen all kinds of ups and downs in human relationships!

  But at that time, she was just a passer-by and had never experienced it personally!

  but now...

  Looking at what these once-familiar orcs were doing, Ji Jiujiu felt a little incomprehensible!

  It seems that she has never done anything to feel sorry for this tribe. Even most of the meat they eat comes from herself and Tu Heng!

  Why?

  Ji Jiujiu was a little confused!

  It turns out that not only humans like to go back on their word and repay kindness with hatred, but even the orcs who Ji Jiujiu originally thought were simple are the same!

  "She is a demon. Only by burning her to death will our tribe's bad luck be eradicated!"

  Ji Jiujiu was placed on a wooden stake, with a pile of firewood at his feet!

  The burning torch crackled!

  The green smoke from the torch filled his eyes, and Ji Jiujiu narrowed his eyes slightly!

  The sky was a clear blue with white clouds, and she even saw a line of lone wild geese flying south!

"Light the fire!"

  With the fireworks filling the air, Ji Jiujiu couldn't see clearly which one lit the firewood under her feet!

  The fire spread instantly!

  I go!

  Ji Jiujiu seemed to have reacted and cursed in a low voice!

  However, they thought that with just these vines, a fire could burn her to death?

  Too naive?

  "It's not good, patriarch!"

  Harold stood in the distance and watched Ji Jiujiu being swallowed up by the fire!

  What a pity for such a beautiful little female!

  Why!

  "What happened? Are you in a panic?"

  The orc who came to report the news had a serious look on his face!

  A small tribe discovered the fallen beast, and now the leader of that small tribe summoned all nearby tribes to get rid of the fallen beast!

  In the beast world, once all the fallen beasts are discovered, all nearby tribes will put aside all their interests and grudges and unite to get rid of the fallen beasts!

  Because the danger of fallen beasts is really too great!

  They are like wild beasts, possessing great strength and destroying everything in their path!

  ☆、Chapter 136 Heavy Rain

  Of course, Jersey has not yet developed to the stage of losing his mind. Who knows one day he will completely lose his mind and turn into a complete beast!

  At this time, no one cares about Ji Jiujiu, because everyone in the Xueda tribe firmly believes that Ji Jiujiu will definitely die!

  Looking at the burning fire, Marianne finally breathed a long sigh of relief, feeling extremely happy!

  Look, this is what happens when you go against yourself!

  snort!

  When no one noticed, a protective wall of spiritual energy formed on the surface of Ji Jiujiu's body, isolating the blazing fire!

  Immediately, the petite figure transformed into a chubby cat with white hair all over its body!

  With one deft leap, she left the burning fire!

  Tsk!

  It almost scorched her beautiful hair!

  The fish-lipped beasts!

  As soon as Ji Jiujiu left, the originally sunny sky started to rain!

  As soon as Ji Jiujiu escaped from the sea of ​​​​fire, he was caught off guard and got drenched!

  Rainy days are so annoying, aren't they?

  Her beautiful hair!

  Meow!

  Ji Jiujiu meowed at the sky, seemingly venting his dissatisfaction!

  But, fallen beast?

  Isn't it a big snake?

  The little white cat that Ji Jiujiu transformed into quietly followed the orcs of the Xueda tribe to the place where the fallen beast appeared!

  "You alone want to deal with me?"

  Ji Jiujiu jumped to the top of a big tree and saw a huge green snake surrounded by orcs from more than a dozen tribes of various sizes!

  Even so, the big snake still held its head high, looking aloof and inviolable!

  Ji Jiujiu couldn't help but clap her hands and applauded the big snake. It was worthy of being his own. This momentum was unstoppable!

  she likes!

  The contempt in the big snake's eyes is undisguised!

  That is a kind of noble pride that comes from the bottom of one's heart!

  At this moment, Ji Jiujiu no longer felt that the big snake was scary and annoying. Instead, he felt that the big snake surrounded by the beasts was emitting a kind of light, especially the blue scales, which looked extremely beautiful!

  Especially after being washed away by the rain, it became more and more clear that he was the king of this space!

  Aloof and powerful!

  Look down on everything!

  Tsk!

  "Don't be afraid, everyone. Although this fallen beast is very powerful, it happens to be in its weak stage now. As long as we all work together, we will be able to kill him. In order to protect our tribe from his harm, everyone rush!"

  I don't know who shouted desperately, then rushed over waving a wooden stick!

  As a result, he was whipped away by the big snake's tail!

  At the beginning, the big snake's momentum was like a rainbow, and anyone who came close to him was whipped away by his tail!

  But there is always a time when you are exhausted!

  Ji Jiujiu heard Tu Heng say that the orcs were at their weakest in the first month after losing their beast core. He thought that it had been exactly twenty days since he first saw the big snake...

  In other words, the big snake is still in a weak stage!

  I don't know which strong orc took advantage of the big snake to take advantage of it and stabbed a bone spear into the big snake's belly!

  The big snake screamed in pain, and its huge body began to roll in the rain!

  Ji Jiujiu hid under a large leaf, and the rain kept flowing down from his side!

  I don't know which orc inserted a bone spear into the tail of the big snake. The big snake rolled over in pain and whipped the orc away!

  The ground is full of blood from big snakes!

  Ji Jiujiu suddenly felt that this scene was a bit dazzling!

  After all, the big snake is also his property, do these orcs really think she doesn't exist?

  ☆、Chapter 137 Jersey's unwillingness

  He just wanted to burn her to death, but now he is still bullying his own people!

  It's simply unbearable!

  "Everyone, come together, this fallen beast is exhausted. After killing him, the snake-skinned guy will be divided equally!"

  The skin of such a big snake can be peeled off and made into a snakeskin skirt, and the skirt can protect you from wind and rain!

  After hearing this, everyone raised their weapons and rushed towards the big snake!

  The rain falls in Jersey's eyes!

  I can't bear to think that this dignified five-star orc must die in the hands of such a ragtag group of people today!

  Jersey blinked and couldn't help but look up in the direction of the Snow Tribe!

  There is a little female waiting for me there!

  It's just that he might not be able to go back!

  what a pity!

  But there is no way!

  Goodbye Jiujiu!

  Jersey closed his eyes and waited for the attack from the orcs!

  "Snake, open your eyes! Don't be afraid!"

  At the critical moment, Ji Jiujiu's voice reached the big snake's ears, but the other orcs couldn't hear it at all!

When Jersey heard this familiar voice, he opened his eyes in disbelief and saw a chubby cat with white and blue eyes flying towards him!

  She is very fast!

  She swiped her claws down on any orc who stood in front of her, and the orc covered his face in pain and rolled on the ground!

  Jersey, "..."

  This scene would have been completely unimaginable before!

  Is this ninety-nine?

  A glimmer of hope flashed in Jersey's eyes, and he twitched the corners of his mouth slightly, revealing an ugly smile. Unfortunately, it was too late!

  The attacks from the orcs were coming to him right before his eyes!

  hehe...

  Not being able to see the people he wanted to see before he died, Jersey felt that he had no regrets!

  So be it!

  It's a pity that I can't go back to avenge myself!

  "Orochi, you idiot, your people are mine and your life is mine! Who allowed you to wait for death?"

  I saw the little white cat that kept jumping on top of the orc's head. Suddenly it grew in size and became as big as a tiger in an instant. However, it was not over yet!

  Ji Jiujiu's body is still growing at a speed visible to the naked eye...

  "There are so many orcs, you are such a bad snake, Orochi!"

  Ji Jiujiu, who turned into a giant cat, picked up the big snake's body without hesitation and fled the scene of the accident quickly!

  It's just that the big snake's body is so heavy!

  Even so, many attacks still fell on Jersey!

  Ji Jiujiu carried Jersey on his back, dodging left and right, barely protecting Jersey's key parts!

  Even so, because Jersey's snake body was too long, when Ji Jiujiu ran, Jersey's snake tail was still dragging on the ground!

  Ji Jiujiu did not return to the Xueda tribe, but took Jersey all the way to the Green Light Forest!

  Although the Green Light Forest is dangerous, it is also a good place to hide!

  Since the last time Xiong Beast was kicked away by Ji Jiujiu in the Xueda tribe, his self-confidence has been severely damaged!

  These days, he has been searching for a sense of presence in the Green Light Forest. When he encounters stray beasts whose strength is worse than his own, he goes up to teach them a lesson!

  No, the bear beast just took care of two two-star stray beasts!

  Although they are one against two, who is Xiong Xiong?

  Do you think he can't beat them if they come together?

  Xiong Xiong taught the two wandering beasts a lesson. Although they suffered some injuries, they were not a problem!

  Xiong Xiong hummed an unknown tune in his mouth, and when he was feeling refreshed, a huge...

  Forehead...

  I can't tell whether Xiong Xiong is a tiger or a cat!

  He has never seen such a big beast, not even the orcs...

  Especially since this guy is carrying a dying fallen beast on his back with a bone spear stuck in his tail!

  ☆、Chapter 138 Huge Tiger

  I wipe it!

  Such a thick and long snake...

  "Roar..."

  Ji Jiujiu carried the big snake on his back and ran all the way. He was getting tired, but he never expected to see that, well, annoying big stupid bear again!

  This time Ji Jiujiu didn't meow, but roared like a tiger!

  Xiong Xiong was immediately frightened!

  Oh my god!

  Not only was the beast-fallen snake on Ji Jiujiu's back, he couldn't tell how old it was, but even the tiger that was roaring at him, Xiong Xiong said he couldn't tell the depth!

  Usually when you can't tell what kind of orc your opponent is, the opponent is usually stronger than you!

  And it's a lot stronger, that's why I couldn't find out!

  What's more, the tiger in front of me is not ordinary big. It is estimated to be the size of a thatched house!

  The enemy is strong and we are weak!

  Xiong Xiong quickly analyzed the current situation!

  Then he turned around and ran away in despair!

  Ji Jiujiu, "..."

  Why is this guy so shameless?

  What does it mean to turn around and run away?

  Is she so scary?

  Ji Jiujiu looked down at his current figure!

  All right!

  I don't blame this stupid bear for not recognizing him. The truth is that this guy didn't know that he could transform, let alone that he would turn into such a huge guy!

  Tsk!

  It seems that she is quite intimidating at such a big figure!

  Xiong Xiong is very capable of escaping and disappears in the blink of an eye!

  Ji Jiujiu smacked his lips, so cowardly!

  Ji Jiujiu led the big snake all the way to the fallen beast's territory and did not dare to stay in the green light forest. What if he encountered other stray beasts who also wanted to kill the big snake?

  Although she is not afraid, one more thing is worse than one less thing!

  She is a cat who hates trouble!

  Just in time, she was a little hungry, so she could go to the lake where the big snake stayed before to catch some fish to eat!

  As soon as they arrived at the lake, Ji Jiujiu panted and threw the big snake on the grass!

  "Ho ho ho!"

  Before Ji Jiujiu could take a breath, he was surrounded by a group of fallen beasts!

  These fallen beasts look more ferocious than ordinary animals and beasts, and even their eyes have a sinister aura!

  "Roar!"

  Ji Jiujiu then roared, and Xiong Xiong was scared away by her. I wonder if these guys in front of me can do it?

  As soon as Ji Jiujiu roared out, those fallen beasts that were originally extremely ferocious all took a few steps back, seeming to be very afraid of Ji Jiujiu!

  Some of them were even more cowardly than Xiong Xiong and were already lying on the ground shivering in fear!

  Hahaha!

  This trick really works!

  Why didn't she realize that she had this skill before?

  Ji Jiujiu took a step forward, and those fallen beasts took a step back!

  "Hurry and report to the king that there is an enemy beast coming!"

  One of the shrewd fallen beasts whispered to a thin fallen beast!

  Ji Jiujiu blinked her eyes. How long had she and Dashe left before this place became someone else's territory?

  Thinking about it, since she and Orochi are gone, this place has become an ownerless place. It's not surprising that it is occupied by others!

 But Ji Jiujiu felt unhappy. After all, this was the place that he was interested in first!

  Not long after, a huge tiger walked towards this side surrounded by fallen beasts!

  The more Ji Jiujiu looked at this tiger, the more familiar it looked!

  "Where did you come from as fallen beasts? Accept me as your master and I will spare your life!"

  The leading tiger looked down on Ji Jiujiu and the unconscious big snake lying on the ground with an awesome look!

  "It's you! Brother Tiger!"

  Ji Jiujiu remembered, wasn't this the little tiger brother he had taken in before?

  "What's wrong? You want to rebel?"

  Tiger tilted his head. He always felt that the sound was familiar. He seemed to have heard it somewhere. As for where he had heard it...

  ☆、Chapter 139: Dealing with the younger brother

  "In fact, when Ji Jiujiu appeared here before, he was a small white cat, and now he is a huge fat cat!"

  "Can not remember?"

  Seeing the confused look in Tiger's eyes, Ji Jiujiu quickly shrunk in the face of Tiger's disbelieving gaze, and finally turned into a little white cat again!

  Only then did the tiger remember it, his eyes filled with shock!

  After all, he has never seen or heard of a fallen beast or male beast that can change its shape and size at will!

  At first, Tiger thought Ji Jiujiu was an orc.

  But now it seems that it is not the case

  Because Ji Jiujiu had neither the breath of an orc nor the breath of a fallen beast on his body, this made him very confused!

  "You, you are"

  "Don't you know me?"

  Ji Jiujiu scratched his little ears and jumped onto the big snake's body!

  Only then did the tiger realize that Ji Jiujiu had stepped on the jersey that had been hidden by the grass.

  Jersey hasn't appeared for so long. Tiger always thought Jersey was dead.

  But now

  The tiger is a little unsure!

  What's more, there's this awesome little white cat

  When Jersey was here, all their orcs combined didn't kill Jersey.

  The tiger's keen eyes discovered the bone spear stuck at the tip of Jersey's tail, and the green grass was stained with a lot of blood!

  This Jersey guy is seriously injured?

  And there was no reaction at all at this time?

  Even if you are not dead, you are not far from death, right?

  The tiger thought silently, as for the little white cat in front of him

  Last time, he was shamefully forced to call a cat king. This was definitely a tiger's shame!

  But it's different now!

  His injuries are all healed, and there are so many younger brothers around him. How can he still not deal with a cat?

  No matter how powerful this cat is, how powerful can it be?

  Even if the tiger was pressed down and beaten by a cat last time, the tiger deeply thought that it was because he was injured. Now

  He wants this cat to know that tigers are not to be messed with, and that he can only be the king here!

  Tiger King!

  "Come on, skin this cat!"

  The fallen beasts following the tiger began to pace and approach Ji Jiujiu with eager eyes!

  But they all remembered Ji Jiujiu's roar just now, which was very intimidating!

  So they all hesitated, but no beast dared to come forward!

  "What are you afraid of? Come on, you trash. He's such a little kid, and you can crush him to death!"

  Seeing that his men looked like frightened quails, Tiger was dissatisfied!

  A bunch of cowards!

  The scolded fallen beasts

  The kitten in front of me just now was still a giant cat. Who knows whether it will become bigger in a while?

  Ji Jiujiu was angry. After living for so many years, no one or beast had ever said that he wanted to skin her!

  In her opinion, this tiger is so tired of living that it dares to go back on its word!

  If she's a cat king and doesn't show off her power, do you think she's a paper tiger?

  Ji Jiujiu was so fat that his little body jumped up into the air!

  Before a fallen beast could react, Ji Jiujiu's soft little paws stepped on his head and jumped over!

  Seeing Ji Jiujiu taking the initiative to attack, the fallen beasts couldn't help but pounce on them one after another!

  Although Ji Jiujiu looks chubby, her movements are very light and flexible, and not all animals can catch her!

  Ji Jiujiu showed off his sharp little claws, which were shining brightly in the sun and were as sharp as daggers!

  Swish, brush, brush!

  Several fallen beasts that were slow to react only felt a flash of white light in front of their eyes, and then screamed in agony!

  "it hurts!"

  "What kind of weapon is this?"

  ☆、Chapter 140 The showdown between cat and tiger

  Many fallen beasts covered their faces with their front paws, wailing in pain!

  "A bunch of trash!"

  Tiger saw that his army of beasts could not stop Ji Jiujiu, a chubby little kitten, so he planned to go into battle himself!

  It's time to let this little one in front of you know how powerful you are!

  The tiger's explosive body suddenly jumped forward and reached Ji Jiujiu who had just retracted his claws from the attack!

  "Roar!"

  The tiger roared and opened its huge mouth, trying to swallow Ji Jiujiu in one gulp!

  Ji Jiujiu blinked his smart cat eyes slyly, picked up a big stone from the ground with a wicked speed, and threw it into the tiger's open mouth accurately...

  "Ouch..."

  Something entered his mouth, and the tiger closed his mouth reflexively...

  As a result, tragedy happened!

  It hurts, it hurts him to death!

  His teeth!

  Several of the tiger's front teeth were broken!

  There are no dentists in the beast world!

  From then on, he was just a toothless paper tiger!

  The tiger was in such pain that Ji Jiujiu stretched out a small front paw without sympathy, covered his mouth, and rolled on the grass with laughter!

 "Hahaha... No one can be so stupid. You are the tiger king, and the paper tiger is almost the same!"

  The tiger was so angry that his head was smoking. He stretched out his paws and was about to slap this annoying cat to death!

  Ji Jiujiu rolled on the spot and avoided it!

  Then he jumped up from the ground and jumped directly onto the tiger's back!

  As a cat, the sharpest thing is its claws!

  Ji Jiujiu's sharp little claws dug hard into the tiger's back...

  "Roar!"

  The tiger was so painful that he immediately broke into a cold sweat!

  He has never seen such a cunning cat!

  It's simply too abominable!

  The tiger was spinning around trying to throw Ji Jiujiu off!

  But Ji Jiujiu just didn't do what he wanted!

  Ji Jiujiu jumped from the tiger's head to the tip of its tail like a ball of cotton!

  The tiger tried his best and was so exhausted that he was sweating profusely. Ji Jiujiu was still jumping on him!

  What made the tiger even more crazy was that Ji Jiujiu would pull the tiger's ears, tail, and fur at one moment!

  tiger,"..."

  "Do you dare to come down and challenge me? Whoever wins will be the boss here. If you win, I will do whatever you ask me to do in the future!"

  The tiger had no choice but to increase its attack!

  "Okay? Do you keep your word?

  I think you tiger is not very trustworthy. Didn't you agree last time that you would call me King Cat from now on?

  It's only been a few days and you're regretting it?"

  "I swear in the name of the beast god!"

  The Beast God is the object of respect for every orc in the world of beasts. They will never violate the will of the Beast God. If an orc swears in the name of the Beast God, then his words must count!

  "Beast God? What is that?"

  Ji Jiujiu said she didn't know him at all!

  Tiger was completely shocked when he heard Ji Jiujiu's words. He had never seen an orc or fallen beast dare to be disrespectful to the beast god!

  That will be punished!

  "Aren't you going to fight alone? Why are you standing still? Do you want to surrender directly?"

  Seeing the tiger's eyes widening and looking at him with a look of disbelief, Ji Jiujiu expressed some impatience!

  If the tiger doesn't abide by the agreement this time, she won't mind peeling off the protective skin and using it to make an animal skin skirt!

  uh-huh!

  Before the tiger could react, Ji Jiujiu jumped down from the tiger's body and stood directly opposite the tiger!

  This is a duel between beasts and beasts!

  Ji Jiujiu looked at it seriously!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2K 71
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
26K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
104K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
217K 2.7K 111
Author: Hua Yiyi Link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/hte1.html Qin Suyun had a dream. She dreamed that she was betrayed by her husband and friend...