Too Far Gone (Don't Save Me B...

By AccioTherapists

It's finally time for Y/n to reunite with her family but is she ready for everything that comes with being a... More

Chapter One: The Source
Chapter 2: Holding my Breath
Chapter 3: Affection and Hate
Chapter 4: Laughing
Chapter 5: The Escape
Chapter 6: The Quibbler
Chapter 7: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 8: Discovery
Chapter 9: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 10: Home
Chapter 11: What Do You Want?
Chapter 12: Macnair
Chapter 13: Neville
Chapter 14: The Pensieve
Chapter 15: Veritaserum
Chapter 16: Voldemort's Daughter
Chapter 17: Department of Mysteries
Chapter 18: Kreacher's Betrayal
Chapter 19: Regulus Black
Chapter 20: Failure
Chapter 21: Wormtail's Punishment
Chapter 22: Eavesdropping
Chapter 23: Eager
Chapter 24: Just a Few Days
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: For Both of You
Chapter 27: Another Boggart
Chapter 28: Let the Lessons Begin
Chapter 30: The Prophecy
Chapter 31: What Happened?
Chapter 32: A Sign of Life
Chapter 33: If Only...
Chapter 34: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 35: Who Died?
Chapter 36: The Start of Term
Chapter 37: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 38: I Knew You Had it in You
Chapter 39: Ask Away
Chapter 40: Questions
Chapter 41: Draco
Chapter 42: Suspicions
Chapter 43: The Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 44: The Full Moon
Chapter 45: Confrontation
Chapter 46: Visitors
Chapter 47: Crookshanks
Chapter 48: Anger
Chapter 49: Old Memories
Chapter 50: Quidditch Accident
Chapter 51: Potions Class
Chapter 52: The Memory
Chapter 53: The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 54: The Hospital Wing
Chapter 55: The Letter
Chapter 56: Breakfast
Chapter 57: Another Reunion
Chapter 58: Two Days Later
Chapter 59: Seven Potters
Chapter 60: The Attack
Chapter 61: Sectumsempra
Chapter 62: The Minister's Visit
Chapter 63: The Wedding Crashers
Chapter 64: Macnair's Betrayal
Chapter 65: 10 Minutes
Chapter 66: The Sword of Gryffindor
Chapter 67: In the Face of War

Chapter 29: Welcome Home, Y/n Riddle

89 7 4
By AccioTherapists

When they heard a knock on the door, Molly enthusiastically opened the door to find Y/n, though it didn't look like her at all. The girl stood wearing a black dress that fell around her ankles. Half of her hair was pulled back, long curls hanging around her face which was adorned with dark eye makeup and her lips a dark red. Molly searched the girl's face as Y/n seemed to stare right through her. Molly's eyes traveled her forearm, relieved when she found the Dark Mark wasn't there.

"Y/n... where have you been?" she breathed.

Y/n seemed to stare right through her as Molly stepped to the side, waiting for her to enter the burrow. When Y/n didn't move, Molly tilted her head curiously, before gently taking the girl's hand. Y/n flinched slightly but she allowed Molly to lead her into the burrow and Y/n jumped at the sound of the door closing behind her. Molly led her into the kitchen and sat her down at the table, placing a cup of tea in front of the girl before leaving the kitchen. She found Sirius and Arthur heading downstairs and she quickly shushed them as they began to question her about Y/n.

"She's... different," Molly whispered.

Sirius chuckled. "How different could she be? It's Y/n."

"Not in there," Molly reasoned. "Something... something must've happened in the two months she was away. Her eyes... they're darker."

Sirius's eyes widened and he headed toward the kitchen, ignoring Molly's protests.

"Molly... what do you mean she's different?" Arthur asked as they followed Sirius.

"Something happened to her, Arthur... she's not the same girl that left here two months ago."

"What could've happened? It was only two months."

"A lot can happen in two months, Arthur," Molly reasoned.

"We need to get Severus here... now."

***

"Y/n? It's Sirius..."

Molly and Arthur entered the kitchen to find Sirius sitting next to Y/n, his hand holding hers. Molly's face contorted with pain as she looked upon the scene, watching Y/n stare straight ahead. Arthur turned to Molly. "Did you contact him?"

She nodded in reply. "He'll be here... he has to be here." Molly no longer knew who she was trying to convince: herself or Arthur. Would Severus show? Would he be there for Y/n when she needed him most? And just what had happened to send Y/n down such a dark path?

For now, Molly could only watch as Sirius simply sat next to Y/n in silence, his thumb gently rubbing circles into her hand.

***

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Severus entered the burrow. "Where is she?"

"In the kitchen," Molly answered, leading him into the kitchen where Sirius and Y/n still sat. He pulled out a chair and sat next to her. "Darling, it's Sev... I'm here."

No response.

"When you left... we were all worried, my love."

Silence.

"Darling, please listen to me... it's not your fault."

Y/n stood abruptly, the chair clattering backward as she pulled away from Sirius and Severus. "This was a mistake," she muttered. The first words she'd spoken since she'd been here. A mistake.

Severus sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as she walked away, heading upstairs and he turned to Molly. "Get Albus and Minerva here," he muttered to her and she nodded before leaving the room.

"Welcome home, Y/n Riddle," Sirius muttered to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...
6.8K 774 77
As the end of their seventh year approaches, the Marauders find themselves thrown into a war between Voldemort and the Order of the Phoenix. While Ja...
151K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...