✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
End

92

97 0 0
By prince05026

r 92 The Road to Survival in a Broken Cauldron A Clear ...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

The pit king's heart was shocked and moved, so he was very calm on the way back to the shack by Yu Hui, and he was also very honest after returning to the shack, so honest that he even ignored Du Xinrui's despised little white eyes, and did not compete with him again.

What Yu Hui brings to him, The king of the pit eats, Honest, well-behaved and clever, Du Xinrui was surprised when she saw it, and said that this product is not a temporary bag

Yu Hui looked at the strange little expression of the little cousin and secretly laughed, and quietly took out a handful of dried dates from the space and secretly stuffed it to the little girl, which made Du Xinrui stunned, and leaned over to hook

Yu Hui's fingers in a low voice.

"Sister, this"

Yu Hui winked at the little guy, and said in a low voice, "Eat, sister specially got it for you, keep it for me to eat with my aunt, if you are hungry, you can nibble on two, and then ask my sister for it after eating, I still have it."

In addition to the gold, silver, jewelry, cloth and bedding that cannot be imported in

her space, there are only these fruits from dates and dates left.

When she was a child, she was fed by her cousin who could change magic, Du Xinrui was Xi to it, Hearing her sister say that there was also, Du Xinrui was of course not polite, carefully turned her back to avoid the pretentious ghost who was sitting at the table and pulling rice, Du Xinrui stuffed one into her mouth, and then secretly stuffed the remaining handful of dried dates into her pocket.

got something delicious, the little guy patted his bulging pocket with satisfaction, and was secretly snickering, just at this time Du Yaoze came back from work, followed by Du Yuchen, who was not worried about them.

Seeing that the hands of the two were empty, their faces were tired, and Yu Guyu, who heard the movement and greeted him, felt distressed.

"Husband, Chen'er, you're back, have you eaten"

The two who hurried back naturally shook their heads, Yu Guyu was anxious when he saw this, and hurriedly beckoned the uncle and nephew to sit down, and he took a clean pottery bowl and was about to go out.

"It's all this hour, I'm afraid that the room will end the pie in a while, you two uncles and nephews will rest first, and I will bring you food."

Du Yaoze and Du Yuchen were tired for a day, so naturally they didn't refute, and Du Xinrui, who was chewing dried dates on the side, saw this and hurriedly chased after her to say that she wanted to go together.

Yu Guyu was in a hurry, and he didn't have time to rub shoulders with his daughter, so he nodded, and the mother and daughter left in a hurry.

Yu Huimu sent away her aunt and cousin, retracted her gaze, and looked at the uninvited guy next to her uncle, "Why are you here, is it okay over there in the city tower"

Since she was confessed by this pit before, to tell the truth, she has avoided this guy a little, that is, if she can not meet, she will not meet, but he still came to the door, and he was also drunk.

Yu Hui was thinking in his heart, if this thing doesn't make sense, how should he deal with it, Du Yuchen walked over with a smile, and he was not too tired

Yu Hui muttered to herself, and was about to open her mouth when she saw this product, and suddenly, there was an urgent shout from outside the door, "Brother, big brother, you are not in the eldest brother, something is wrong, there is a situation in the Beicheng tunnel, Sun Baihu and they are back, you go and take a look"

Du Yuping's eager shouting was like a stone, which made Du Yuchen full of heart and no longer have time to tell, after hearing the content of the shouting clearly, he couldn't wait for Du Yuping to appear in front of him, Du Yuchen turned around and ran away, and the action was done in one go.

Yu Hui can't do it, the stakes are very high, she has to go and see.

"Du Yuchen, you wait for me, I'll go too"

Seeing this, Yu Hui hurriedly followed, but unexpectedly, two shouts behind him sounded eagerly.

"Yu Xiaoniang, I'm going too" "Hui'er, you wait"

Yu Huicai ran two steps and was forced to stop by the voice behind her.

Yu Hui turned around and saw the tired and paralyzed uncle getting up from the ground floor; and the pit king who hurriedly wiped his mouth after dropping his job and eagerly expressed that he wanted to be together.

Sun Baihu was sent by Du Yuchen to the nearby city to ask for help, and he turned around at this moment, but he didn't see Du Yuping, who had just arrived, mentioned reinforcements, and I was afraid that there was something bad about it.

Yu Hui suppressed the bad feeling that surged in her heart, hurriedly let go, and told her uncle to be optimistic about the pit king, and ran away without saying a word without waiting for the two of them.

The delay just now made Yu Hui late, and when she ran to the north of the city, she didn't go down the tunnel, just at the entrance of the tunnel, she saw Du Yuchen's people, and Sun Baihu's dozen or so bloody embarrassed figures.

"This is"

Yu Huicai wondered, and a half-sized boy who knew her on the side jumped out.

"Little Divine Doctor, I know, I know Little Divine Doctor, I know, let me tell you, here's the thing, our ghost uncle used to be a tomb robber, with him leading, the tunnel on our side of the north city was dug fast and well, and the ghost uncle in front told us that our tunnel will definitely be able to open up today, and when we were happy, we didn't even go to eat for dinner, so we kept digging and digging"

Yu Hui Say thank you" "Eh" The young man couldn't help scratching his head, and quickly quickened his speed, "

In short, the little divine doctor, we quickly dug through the tunnel, everyone is happy, and said that after exploring the situation outside, we will come back to report to Lord Du, but we didn't wait for us to send someone out to explore outside the tunnel, and a group of people suddenly came in the secret passage, one by one, who were bloody and bloody, but they scared us

." Yu Hui glanced at the young man who was dancing, and his heart was clear, presumably the person who was talking about the blood in the mouth of this young man must be Sun Baihu and his party.

Yu Hui cared about the news brought by Sun Baihu, nodded her head and thanked the young man and squeezed towards the crowd, and when she got closer, she listened to Sun Baihu's strong fighting spirit and reported to Du Yuchen.

"Du, Lord Du, we are one household, hundreds, hundreds, points, divided into six teams, begging, asking for help, calling, calling the enemy, the enemy is too much, cough cough, Yan, Yanshan, Tuhe, Dong, Huayi, one line, all lost, none of them, none of them survived, cough cough cough"

Speaking of the tragic situations he had seen and heard, thinking of the current desperate situation, Sun Baihu's heart couldn't help but feel sweet, I couldn't stop coughing violently again.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Yu Hui hurriedly stepped forward and squeezed away Du Yuping and the others on the side, not caring about how much he had run out of abilities and had no time to recover, so he insisted on Sun Baihu's wrist to input his vitality ability, which made Sun Baihu have vitality and strength, and continued to report with Du Yuchen, who was half-holding him.

"Du, Lord Du, we are 100 people out, 10 people are back, cough cough cough, the brothers have all folded in, all the way is a high dog, every city is a dead body, the dead city we Qinghe we Qinghe, my lord, Qinghe has become a lonely city."

A lonely city not only made Du Yuchen's heart fall to the bottom, but also made the surrounding soldiers and people confused, and even more, such as the young, inadvertent, originally full of hope for the future, under the leadership of Du Yuchen, the people who were still digging tunnels to leave a way back, were full of despair and hesitation.

"How can this be, how can this be" "All dead, all dead, all dead" "Woo woo, mother, my son wants to live, my son doesn't want to die, my son doesn't want to die, woo woo" "

There is no rescue, it is a lonely city,

Can we still live in the lonely city?"

"Woo woo, damn dog, woo woo, damn dog"

The people who disturbed the hearts of the people one by one were confused, at this moment, the cohesion of the people's hearts is the vitality, Du Yuchen will never allow the death of the self-chaos to spread, bigIt took a drink to silence the surroundings, and only a small sob.

Knowing that he had to do something to appease people's hearts, Du Yuchen hurriedly asked Sun Baihu again.

"Sun Baihu, the sacrifice of the brothers, I, Du Yuchen, the whole army of the vanguard army, and the people of Qinghe Fort all remember, they will not sacrifice in vain, Sun Baihu rest assured, until everyone is safe, I will lead the brothers of the vanguard army to pay tribute to their dead together."

"Ahem, ahem, thank you, Master Du."

"Sun Baihu, it's not the time to talk about this now, I just ask you, in addition to getting the news that all the cities along the line have been killed, do you have any other news, and how do you know the entrance to this tunnel"

You know, this tunnel has just been dug through, and Sun Baihu didn't know about it

Sun Baihu hurriedly struggled to sit up, looked at the little divine doctor who was treating the remaining brothers, and knew that the brother who had followed him to death would be safe and sound, so he continued with a strong spirit.

"My lord, the last general and others received orders to ask for help, but they ran into walls everywhere, and all they got was bad news, and the last general and others were worried about Qinghe, so they quickly assembled and turned back, but unfortunately, on the way back, they encountered an army of high dogs, and they lost so many brothers under the outnumber.

Later, you and others sneaked all the way to the Qinghe, and finally returned to Qinghe, but saw that the military tents outside were heavy, and the tall dogs were dense, and the last general was afraid that his brother would die innocently, and he was afraid that he would not be able to pass the news in, so the last general and others decided to sneak into the city overnight to avoid the range of the enemy camp, even if they died, they also wanted to send the news back.

It is also said that you are lucky, the sky is dark and the action begins, and the last general and others carefully go to the enemy's tent to investigate the situation, and the sharp little five heard that there is something strange underground, and the last general looks all the way, and only after checking it did he find the abnormality, and then"

This is the thing that they risked their lives to break into the tunnel, and then they were saved by the ghost uncle.

Du Yuchen nodded clearly, Sun Baihu was not sure, and hesitated, "As for other news, there is a situation where I don't know whether to talk about it or not."

"Sun Baihu, you don't hurt to say it."

Although he was ordered to succeed Xiao Xiao's official position and became the chief of Sun Baihu, his qualifications are still too shallow, so Du Yuchen has always respected his generals.

Du Yuchen's attitude, Sun Baihu was very useful, he moved his body to relieve and relax the wound on the sore spot on his body.

"When the last general waited for the brothers to desperately assemble and rush back, most of the high dog army encountered was assembled from the direction of Yanshan Pass to the north, and the last general took care of bringing back the news to the adults, and the brothers were injured again, so they did not send people to continue to follow, but the last general also secretly made a record, and the last general roughly estimated that the enemies who gathered to the north were almost 100,000 people."

"100,000 people" "Heaven, 100,000 people"

Different from everyone's reaction, Du Yuchen and Yu Hui couldn't help biting this number in their mouths, Yu Hui was glad that Sun Baihu and they could escape from the heavy army of 100,000, and their luck was really good, but Du Yuchen was quickly sketching out the map of the extreme north in his mind, and he was making analysis and judgment in his heart, silent for a long time.

It wasn't until Yu Hui pulled back the dozen or so soldiers who had returned from the death line that Du Yuchen, who was standing still, spoke out violently.

"I know" "What"

Gao Gou suddenly invaded, I am afraid that it is because of their civil strife and the prince's sting.

That is to say, since they are attacking, if they do not seize this opportunity and take the opportunity to tear off a piece of meat in their Dajing, how can a tall dog like a hyena give up easily

Since it will not give up

easily, how can it retreat

north The reason why he was retreating north from the direction of Yanshan Pass at the moment was that he guessed that it must be a strategic retreat that the enemy had to make to break through Yanshan Pass for a while, and it was absolutely impossible

to give up.

So what are you

going north The most likely situation is right, and the

most likely situation is that they will attack our Dajing from Yujiaguan in the northwest through Tatar.

Du Yuchen even thought of an even worse situation, that is, Gao Gou, who was bent on revenge against their Dajing, was afraid that he had already united with the Tatars in the north.

If this is the case

Du Yuchen's face changed suddenly, "Sun Baihu, I know what you said, you and the brothers have worked hard, you go down first, have a good rest, fill your stomach, take care of your injuries, and leave the rest to me."

"Okay, the last general has thanked you."

When Sun Baihu gave up his hand and was about to be carried away by the soldiers, Sun Baihu suddenly thought of something, and hurriedly got up from the stretcher and shouted to Du Yuchen, "Wait for Lord Du, there will be something to report at the end."

Du Yuchen turned around and stepped forward, "What's the matter" Sun Baihu hurriedly said, "In order to touch the city, the last general carefully investigated the enemy camp outside the city gate of the four directions"

Thinking of the results of his investigation, as well as many years of scout experience, Sun Baihu gritted his teeth, Still firmly voiced his doubts.

"Lord Du, the last general guessed that the enemy troops camped outside the gate of the Sifang City were not as many as they seemed on the surface, at least, it was not the previous mechanism of stationing fifty people in a tent" "

What", Du Yuchen was also shocked when he heard this, but then thinking of the news reported by Sun Baihu just now, Du Yuchen became more and more sure of his guess.

"Okay, I know everything, thank you Sun Baihu, leave the rest to me, you and your brothers will go to rest."

"Okay, the last general has thanked Master Du."

After arranging Sun Baihu and the others to rest, Du Yuchen, who had already made a decision, no longer delayed time and quickly ordered.

"The messenger is out."

Du Yuping beside him hurriedly stood up to receive the order, "The last will be."

"Quickly notify the people of the whole city to enter a state of emergency immediately, only need to pack soft dry food, do not bring more bags, wait for the order to be notified, and be ready to abandon the city and evacuate at any time; In addition, quickly ordered all the generals to gather at the commander's tent.

"Wow."

Du Yuping didn't dare to delay and led the messengers to scatter and leave, Yu Hui hurriedly followed Du Yuchen who was in a hurry, and watched him enter the medical tent where Captain Xiao was located, she stood at the door and did not go in, and listened to the two of them chatting about a cup of tea, and waited until Du Yuchen hurriedly walked out of the tent to greet her, and Yu Hui hurriedly followed.

When the two left, Du Yuchen also notified the medical officer to quickly pull out the camp and pack it, and the two of them hurriedly went to the temporary tent in the outer urn city.

"Everyone, my Qinghe has reached a desperate situation, for the sake of today, unless I fight to the death, I am afraid that there will be no turning around."

"Little Lord Du, since Lord Xiao believes in you and gives you orders before the battle, our brother will recognize you, if you have anything to say, Lord Du, you just have to say it, and the last general will wait to listen to the order."

"Yes, yes, we all listen to your little Du."

Although this little Du is small and lacks experience in fighting, he can't stand up to being smart and has real skills

Don't be afraid to say something to destroy his prestige, if any of them are given the opportunity to lead Qinghe, none of them can guarantee that they can defend this Qinghe City and lead everyone to repel the enemy army again and again. can afford to feed the people of the city for so long.

Since people can, then they are convinced.

Du Yuchen nodded with satisfaction.

"Brothers, the return of Sun Baihu, who went out for help today, is not good news, although Du does not want to admit such bad news, but Du has to say, and now my Qinghe has become an island, Gao Gou has another purpose, although they will not attack us for a while, but once they achieve their goal, Qinghe is bound to be in danger, and another, Du is afraid that he will have to explain to your brothers that there is not much food in our city, and it will not last long

The

bad news was repeated one after another, and the lower ranks of the explosion exploded in an instant, and the chatters were whispering, but Du Yuchen continued.

"Colleagues, it is absolutely impossible for us to give up the people in the city, Du has also discussed with Lord Xiao, for today's plan, while Gao Gou is gathering in the northwest and the defense in the direction of Yanshan Pass is temporarily relaxed, why don't we concentrate on attacking the enemy camp outside the city, and take the opportunity to protect the people to break through and evacuate to Yanshan."

"It's good to rely on, but Lord Xiao Du, there are many people in the city, and the enemies outside the city are dense, just with our manpower, we are doing our best, I'm afraid it will be a drop in the bucket, and we can't protect the people of the whole city to evacuate safely" "

Well, this is a problem, Du has already thought about it, but Sun Baihu brought news before, the enemy camp outside is estimated to be fraudulent, and the high dog projectile is small, there are 100,000 troops rushing to the northwest, and how many enemy troops can there really be outside the cityWe can also probe first, and then decide as appropriate, and then let the people evacuate in batches.

"That's what I said, but my lord, even if the news is true, our plan has succeeded, and the people in the city may not be willing to flee with us, let's talk about it, in case there are many enemies outside the city, in order to break the city, they deliberately gave Lao Sun this trick to try to lure us into the bait"

Du Yuchen also considered this, and he spoke out after thinking about it.

"The words of the people, I have ordered them to pack their bags and stand by solemnly, and when they successfully break through, those who are willing to follow, we will protect them, and those who are unwilling to follow and take refuge by themselves, we will also let them leave on their own after leading the safe territory, as for whether it is a way to hide outside the city"

"I have a way to do this."

Yu Hui's sudden voice immediately attracted everyone's attention.

I have to say that if other women, don't talk about entering the account, even entering the barracks is not allowed, not to mention that she is interrupting the discussion right now, it can only be said that Yu Hui is different.

She is a little miracle doctor who has been kind to the vanguard army many times, and her ability is still very great, her appearance, her recognition, not because of Du Yuchen, but because she is Yu Hui and herself.

As soon as she spoke, everyone was busy and asked with concern, "Little Divine Doctor, do you have any good ideas?"

"I still have some poison in my hand, and there is an antidote for 100 people, if the number of enemies is not large, this thing should come in handy, we can organize 100 people, send people to go down to the city in the dark at night, probe into the enemy camp, and light the medicine to investigate, If it is really as Sun Baihu said, the enemy camp is empty, we will not do anything"

Yu Hui coldly gestured with his knife hand in the air, but some of the people present frowned.

"Little Divine Doctor, the two armies are facing each other in front of the battle, if you use this kind of next method, I'm afraid it's inappropriate"

It is said that the two countries do not fight each other, and they face each other before the battle, and they fight with real knives and guns, if they use this kind of next method, I am afraid that they will mess up the rules, once they start, the two sides will face each other in the future, and people can also use plague and poison, Poisonous smoke and other despicable means to deal with them

This head, it is not easy to open

As soon as this person's words came out, without waiting for Yu Hui to refute it, some of them

jumped out to refute it.

"Lao Qi, I don't like to listen to what you say, what is called a means of doing it, is it not that Gao Gou will only allow them to kill my innocent people, rob me of money, food, women and children, and invade my Dajing border pass in the overall situation, eat our grain, and try in vain to trap tens of thousands of people in our city to death in a city, don't they go down to the river, and the soldiers and people who died tragically on the front line of Donghua are not people, Lao Qi, Are you talking about morality and morality with these beasts who can only burn, kill and rob, and plot your mother's brain?"

Yes, the soldiers who died tragically, the unarmed people, are

they just worthy of death in vain They

are all the same cruelty, what kind of nobility.

Yu Hui never admits that she is a good person, she is very selfish, she has always been, and even her brain is not as smart as her family, after all, this is not her hometown, she has experienced the end of the world, and there is no patriotic plot anymore.

Faced with a life-and-death choice, if she can solve the enemy with poison, she is willing to be such an executioner.

She can only hate her limited ability level, she can't be busy just growing food these days, and if she wants to prepare a poison that can overwhelm tens of thousands of troops outside the city, and she has to keep the survival food of the people in the city, even if she squeezes it dry, she can't do it, no matter how much she has the ability, she is always a human being, not a god.

And to put it mildly, there are still people all over the city behind her, poisoning those outside the door, and there is a steady stream of enemies outside, how can she afford

it Since there is a city to defend, and there is still hope to support and solve the difficulty, of course she has no idea in this regard.

But now that the cities in the extreme north have been broken, there are enemies everywhere, and there are no reinforcements, and the isolated island of Qinghe wants to survive, unless they break through, they have no choice.

With no way out, the food can't be taken out endlessly, and Qinghe can't be defended to the death, so she can only fight for it.

Night attack, breakout, dry, please remember: , free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 471K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
6.1M 400K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
10.3M 773K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
Guard Dog By whizbee_

Historical Fiction

14.4K 944 15
He was just a chief minister who fell in love with a prince. He expected trouble. But he never expected his love was part of a big scheme. The prin...