73

hapter 73 Chapter 73

Text Chapter 73 Chapter 73

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Two years later, in the autumn, the Qinghe Fort General's Mansion.

The tail of summer has passed, and the autumn tiger has not yet had time to exert its power, obviously the weather is not too hot, but someone in the general's mansion is still anxious because of the news he just received.

Liu Wei, who was summoned urgently, was led to the study in the front yard of the house by his cheap brother-in-law as soon as he came.

Liu Wei sighed in his heart, but he didn't dare to delay more, after all, he still had to rely on the hot pot ants in the house to eat, He hurriedly greeted him and saluted when he entered the door.

"Hello brother-in-law, brother-in-law An, brother-in-law, what is the important thing for you to summon your little brother today" Hearing Liu Wei's flattering voice, General Yang, who was pacing back and forth in the room, immediately stopped, He turned around and looked at the comer, first waved his hand impatiently, and then said straight to the point, "

How about it, the harvest of rice we secretly planted in Zhuangzi this year is geometrically high."

Liu Wei "Uh"

As soon as he was asked about this, when he thought of the rice they had just harvested yesterday, Liu Wei was stuck.

Seeing this, General Yang's expression became more and more bad, and all that was revealed in his pupils was anger, and he couldn't help but laugh angrily at Liu Wei's cowardice, and he gritted his teeth.

"Oh, what's the matter, it's a fool who swore by the promise of the little girl, I took the little girl, guaranteed that the little girl didn't dare to make ghosts, and promised that I would definitely plant a mountain of grain for the general."

The anger of the cheap brother-in-law made Liu Wei's skin numb, but people had to bow their heads under the eaves, and Liu Wei still had to coax people hard.

"Brother-in-law, brother-in-law, you are angry, don't be angry, brother, I didn't fall for the same dead girl, I didn't expect that dead girl to be so bold Last autumn, we planted rice according to the secret method given by the dead girl, but the grain was not harvested, and I

was angry At that time, I said to trouble her, Arrested their family into the secret room in the house and tortured them to extract a confession, or brother-in-law, you said, that dead girl took refuge in a stinky boy surnamed Xiao, let's not make a big fight, I'm just" "Heh, you're complaining about me" Liu Wei hurriedly shook his head and waved his hand, "

Don't dare, little brother, where do I dare to complain about your brother-in-law", he said, Behind the scenes, he was secretly pouting.

General Yang couldn't see Liu Wei's expression in secret, and flicked his sleeves angrily, "Hmph, you don't dare." The

attitude of the cheap brother-in-law satisfied General Yang, and he glared at the waste cheap brother-in-law in front of him, and he continued after exposing the topic of his mistakes.

"Okay, don't mention last year, just say this year, at this time, the rice should be harvested and almost harvested, but I heard that this year's vanguard army has a bumper harvest, not only successfully planted rice, but the yield is even more abundant than the rice in the south of the Yangtze River."