✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

89

88 0 0
By prince05026

r 89 Launching the All-Out Battle of Perseverance One Arrow...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Outside the city were the tall dog enemy forces that were constantly converging towards the four gates.

Drums beat in the city.

Knock, knock, knock, knock

The

assembled war drums are constantly beating in the city, On the city tower, Yu Hui and Du Yuchen looked down, outside was a dense army of tall dogs, and inside were tens of thousands of soldiers and people up and down Qinghe Fort.

One by one, regardless of whether they were soldiers or not, whether they were old or young, they all walked out of their homes and came to the square of the outer urn city, and they all looked up at the city gate, the handsome, young, straight figure.

The figures were crowded, the hearts of the people were panicked, and even the wind blowing from outside the city seemed to carry a trace of solemnity at this moment.

"Fathers and fellow villagers, fellow soldiers, Du Yuchen, the vanguard army, was ordered to be in front of the battle today, and swore here, swear to protect my Qinghe, and swear to protect the people in my city.

However, the strength of the next person is meager, and I ask the soldiers and elders present to help me.

Fellow villagers, comrades, outside the city is now an army of tall dogs gathered, inside the city are my little relatives, our roots, here behind us, are our parents, wives and children, brothers

who swear to defend If the city is broken, the home is not there, the relatives do not exist, the soldiers, the old folks, if you want to protect the city and protect the family, if you want to protect your relatives, if you want to live, you can only fight to the death

Yes, all of them know that the high dog is ferocious, if the city is broken, the high dog will slaughter the city, they want to live, only unite as one, bloody battle to the end.

They all understood in their hearts, and because they understood, all the soldiers on the city tower and under the city tower all knocked on the long wooden warehouse in their hands at this moment, and let out a bloody roar from their mouths, "Defend the family and defend the country, fight to the death, fight to the end"

The uniform heroism, the sonorous rhythm of the beat spear handle hitting the ground, the blood of the people in the whole city was surging.

"Damn, the head is no bigger than a scar on the ground, death is death, eighteen years later, Lao Tzu is a good man, isn't he a high dog, Lao Tzu is not afraid of him, fuck him" The emaciated man in the crowd was affected by the anger at the scene, inspired by the blood in his heart, he dropped the basket in his hand and stepped forward and shouted towards the city tower, "

I, the fifth king of Qinghe Jiazi Street, ask to fight." With

a sound, it was like a switch, like a raindrop hitting the surface of the water, stirring up countless droplets in the water to respond.

"For the sake of the old lady and Lao Tzu, I, Zhao Xiaohuzi of Qinghe Jiazi Street, ask to leave the station" "Damn, I did it too, kill his mother's Gao Gouzi to protect his family and defend the country, Wu Laoqi, Qinghe Jiazi Street, ask to fight" "

I, Maobox Juntun Changliang, ask to

"I, Kawada Rada" "I" "I" "And I"

One or two voices, not visible in the uniform shouts of the soldiers, But ten, hundreds, even thousands, more and more, more and more that kind of voice, that kind of momentum, that kind of passion that stirs people's hearts, makes more and more people move, and also makes more and more

people come out of the ranks spontaneously.

I, I, and I

One by one, one after another, the voices converged into a sea, and the momentum of all the people was awe-inspiring, and gradually, the sound of the queue was overwhelming, and gradually, it was no longer the strong young people who took the initiative to come out of the ranks, it was the old and weak women and children, and they were also responsible.

"Who said that women are inferior to men, although the little women don't have the strength, I can boil water and cook for the soldiers, so that they can kill the enemy in front of the battle without worries" "

That's it, that is, although the old student is old, he can't do anything else, and the old student can take care of the wounded soldiers."

"And me, and me, the tiger head has great strength, and the tiger head can help carry food and weapons to the city wall."

"We can lift the rolling stones" "I, I, I, we can"

Gradually, the soldiers found that the voices of the people overshadowed their shouts, and almost the people of the whole city stood up. This is the legendary indomitable will.

It is also under this kind of will agitation, needless to say that Yang Zhaoxian, who had to be sincerely convinced in the city, did his subordinates, only said that the pit king, who had always rebelled and resisted, could not help but be inspired by the hearts of the people at this moment, and the small mouth that had been shouting to return to Beijing opened and closed, and finally involuntarily squeezed tightly, only the streamer flashing in his eyes revealed his equally excited heart at the moment.

The hearts of the people are united, Mount Tai moves, and the war begins.

Bang bang

bang

"Kill" "Fast, fast, fast, there are not enough rolling stones, rolling stones, transporting rolling stones" "

The north city wall is almost unbearable, increase the number of people quickly, quickly".

"Soldiers, kill" "Ah dog thief looks at the knife"

Knock knock knock Woo, woo

Woo Fight

the sound of fighting, war drums, horns, Jin Ge Iron Horse, All the voices converged, and the smoke of gunpowder billowed and blood overflowed.

Inside and outside the walls, people kept falling, and others were constantly coming up;

The lookout is constantly being swept down by the enemy, and they are constantly being taken down by their own side;

People were constantly injured on the city walls, and they were constantly being carried down by spontaneous medical teams;

The whole city was mobilized, the old and the weak and the young all participated in the battle, and hot water, rolling stones, and arrows were constantly transported to the city walls;

I was thirsty, licking my chapped lips, exhausted, the robe behind me was mended, the rolling stones were not enough, and the big guy even did not hesitate to start tearing down the walls and picking up his own house, and everyone was united, fighting from day to night, from night to dawn.

All of them were very tired and tired, but none of them dared to rest and say retreat, all of them were stubbornly holding on, they repelled wave after wave of enemy troops, and ushered in wave after wave, each time more fierce than the attack.

Yu Hui only felt that she was very tired and tired, it was a kind of tiredness and high mental tension, it was really too tired.

In order to save the lives of more soldiers, Yu Hui did not choose to be stationed in the rear medical tent under the city, but ignored the opposition of his relatives and Du Yuchen, and kept walking on the city wall, charging on the front line of the battlefield, striving to treat the injured soldiers as soon as possible.

Her credo at the moment is that if she can get back one more life, it is a life.

Because of this, Yu Hui is tired of running around day and night, and as she rescues more people, the faster her abnormal energy consumption costs, the more tired the whole person becomes, and she basically hasn't stopped for two days and two nights.

Seeing that they held another group of attacks, taking advantage of the short silence before the storm before the enemy army regrouped, when the women and children under the city sent hot meals to the city wall, Du Yuchen hurriedly came to look for them with two yellow buns in his hand, and Yu Hui was bandaging the soldiers on the city towerMouth.

"Ahh

And even if she was free, she couldn't blatantly spawn a large batch of anesthetics at the moment, so she was embarrassed.

"Brother is good, I will seal the acupoint for you with a golden needle, don't worry, my hand is very fast, I promise that your wound will be sewn beautifully, please bear with me."

The appeased young general grinned, but he was still in the mood to tell jokes, "I was nervous just now, but it didn't hurt, the little doctor just had to do it, come on, I'm ready, you can sew as much as you want, if I Deng Guan'er frowns, I'll hiss."

The words were full of words, but when it was time for Yu Hui to take the needle, the young general, who claimed to be a stool official, couldn't help but gasp and hiss.

When Du Yuchen found Yu Hui, he saw such a scene.

He walked to Yu Hui's side silently, Yu Hui, who had no time to recover from the exhaustion, didn't notice it, but the young general saw someone coming, and was about to say hello, when he saw his young Shangguan shaking his head towards him, Deng Guan'er, who was born in the vanguard army, had already heard too much gossip about the two people in front of him, grinned jokingly, didn't speak again, only hissed and let Yu Hui get up and down.

Du Yuchen nodded at Deng Guan'er in response, seeing that Yu Hui was busy, the two yellow buns grabbed one hand, and the free hand kept taking things from the medical box next to him and handing them to Yu Hui, giving her a hand.

After a while, the wound was stitched up, and Yu Hui withdrew from her forgetfulness, and then she noticed the people around her, "Du Yuchen, you are not in the city tower to supervise the battle, why did you come here"

Du Yuchen smiled, watched Deng Guan'er wink at him and got up and left, and then he handed over the yellow bun in his hand.

I can't take care of that much in extraordinary times, Yu Hui is also hungry, her dirty hands wipe her clothes, and she pinched a small corner of the yellow bun and took it and gnawed it.

Du Yuchen was distressed when he saw this, "You eat slowly, Gaogou has not attacked the city for the time being, I am worried about you, I can't rest assured, so I will come and take a look."

"I have nothing to worry about." , Yu Hui munched on the steamed bun, a little slurred, "Five, I'm very good, I don't need you to worry."

Du Yuchen had a toothache, looking at the look of the girl in front of him, in fact, he regretted it in his heart, and he couldn't wait to go back in time, and he went back to slap his former self twice.

If it weren't for his blindness now, such a good girl, why wouldn't he look down on it

If it was

"Okay, I've watched it

, and the meal has been delivered, you can go back quickly, now you are the backbone of everyone, and it is not good to be in charge without you on the city gate."

Just when Du Yuchen was running in his heart, Yu Hui had already finished eating the bun in his hand in three or two bites, dropped such a sentence, squatted down and began to quickly pick up his medical kit, ready to continue to be busy with his work.

When Du Yuchen heard this, he was depressed again.

wanted to say something more, wanted to tell her to be careful of her own safety, and even wanted to order her to go down the city wall and simply go to the rear, but unfortunately Yu Hui didn't give him any chance at all, so he left with the medicine box on his back.

Du Yuchen sighed, raised his feet and wanted to keep up, but more than a dozen children ran up at the stairs at the corner of the city wall, and the other party saw Yu Hui, the head of the tiger was very happy, and said a few words to a few friends behind him who were carrying the frame, and saw them send food to the soldiers who were resting on the city wall, and the tiger head hurriedly took out a yellow bun from the basket he was holding and ran over.

"Sister Xiaohui, I'm bringing you food, Sister Xiaohui is eating."

For this great benefactor who saved his father and ensured that his family had no wife and was separated, Tiger Head was indescribably grateful.

Knowing that the benefactor has never been down the city wall since the beginning of the battle, the tiger head is very concerned, no, the tiger head led his group of friends who are not afraid of hardship, tiredness, and death, and took the initiative to take the job of delivering food on the city wall, and after queuing up to receive food, he hurriedly went up to the city wall to deliver food.

It was also unlucky, when he saw that the tiger head was about to run to Yu Hui, suddenly, there were countless dense sounds of breaking the sky outside the wall, and he was dumbfounded,

curious for a moment, and subconsciously paused and looked up.

And Yu Hui and Du Yuchen, who have been on the city wall for two days and two nights, understand very well what this voice represents.

Seeing the exposed soldiers, seeing the children who were delivering meals to the soldiers, and seeing the stunned tiger head, the two of them felt a pang in their hearts, and secretly said that it was not good, Yu Hui and Du Yuchen moved almost at the same time.

"Enemy attack, pay attention to concealment"

While shouting loudly, Yu Hui didn't say a word, dropped the medicine box on his back and flew out, picked up the tiger's head, and threw it to Du Yuchen, who shouted behind him.

"Du Yuchen, protect the tiger's head."

Ignoring the food that was spilled on the ground, seeing the tiger's head falling into Du Yuchen's arms, Yu Hui waved the green whip in his hand and rushed out towards the children in front of him.

"Wow Niang, I'm scared, woo woo"

"Erleng dodge, dodge

"

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, children, hide in the corner under the wall, quickly".

It was too late, it was too fast, just when the children were frightened and faced the panic of life and death for the first time, Yu Hui came to the front, shouting, picking up the youngest child, and at the same time pushing the stupid children to the corner of the city wall.

The soldiers who were so tired that they collapsed to the ground immediately reacted, and they got up one by one in embarrassment, looking anxious while protecting the children around them while defending against the enemy.

"Enemy attack, enemy attack, all the soldiers are preparing for battle"

Knock bang, knock knock, in an instant, the city tower was in chaos.

However, taking advantage of the late afternoon to sneak attack the high dog is very cunning and treacherous, not giving them a chance to react at all, in order to end this stalemate as soon as possible and take Qinghe Fort, they actually chose to attack at night shamelessly, not only that, the dense rain of arrows is as if they don't want money, brushing and brushing like raindrops.

Du Yuchen took the tiger's head, and when he saw Yu Hui rushing out heroically alone, he was angry and anxious, and he turned around and pushed the person to the corner of the wall to hide, Du Yuchen waved the long knife in his hand and shot away.

Du Yuchen, who stepped over the rain of guns and arrows, saw that her sweetheart was close in front of him, watching her protect the child while swinging back the arrows, just as he was about to breathe a sigh of relief, suddenly, Du Yuchen's eyes shrank suddenly, damn "Hui'er be careful", the voice started, and Du Yuchen's whole person pounced.

It turned out that while Yu Hui was distracted by them, aroundThe soldiers were all taking care of the children, and when they were watching the rain of arrows, there was a row of fireballs falling from the sky.

Damn the tall dog, he actually used a trebuchet to throw the burning stone ball up.

At the critical juncture, Du Yuchen's body was once again one step faster than his brain, obviously at this moment, because he should save himself from sitting in the rear to supervise the overall situation, as soon as his brain turned white, the whole person pounced on him, blocking Yu Hui's back with his own flesh and blood.

Du Yuchen struggled to split the fireball that was almost smashed into his eyes with a knife, turned over and grabbed Yu Hui and turned around to dodge, but unfortunately avoided two, but did not escape the third.

"Uh-huh"

Yu Hui, who was holding the child, only heard a strange sound of breaking the air in the air, and then before she could react, her ears smashed into someone's muffled snort of pain, and then there was a hot and hot sound of breaking the air, impact, and wailing continued to hit one after another.

Yu Hui's heart froze, but she didn't wait for her to look back, only to feel that she had crashed into a warm embrace, Yu Hui turned back suddenly, and what she saw was that someone who hugged herself tightly and protected her tightly in her arms was stained with blood on her lips, and there was a sea of fire behind her, just like that, he was still protecting himself while constantly swinging his knife to chop the rain of arrows and fireballs, and he didn't have time to look at the rolling flames burning behind him, as well as the body that was hit by arrows one after another.

At this moment, Yu Hui had to admit that she was moved.

The whip in her hand was impenetrable to the wind that she wielded, whistling and circling like the wind, and the green whip that broke the air was scraped down against Du Yuchen's back, Yu Hui pulled the person who staggered down, and rushed to the corner of the lookout in one go.

Seeing that the person in his arms was unconscious, Yu Hui endured his worries strongly, while pulling out the arrow, he carefully flipped the person, seeing Du Yuchen's burnt back, the bloody wound, and the smell of meat, Yu Hui couldn't hide it under worry, the medicine box was too far, the arrow rain and fireballs were too dense to reach, Yu Hui reached out and pinched the other party's wrist, and the slightly recovered ability was like a crazy rush out of someone's body like not pressing money.

Yu Hui, who is bent on saving people, doesn't care about anything else, her abilities are not enough, and she even doesn't hesitate to connect the dates and radishes in the space to support.

"Du Yuchen, how are you Du Yuchen, Du Yuchen, wake up, wake up"

In the fog, thinking that he was going to die Du Yuchen didn't notice the abnormality of his body for a while, opened his eyes, and saw the concerned face close at hand, Du Yuchen grinned.

"Also, fortunately, you're fine", before dying, you can still see your sweetheart caring about you, and you can still die in her arms, this is the luck given to you by God, "Hui'er, I, I am pleased with you." Going

to die, he had to let her know his heart no matter what.

Yu Hui, who was trying to input the ability to save people, heard this, and his whole body shook, first in disbelief, and then there was a wave of anger in his heart for no reason.

"Yue, you big-headed ghost, Du Yuchen, are you crazy, do you know how dangerous it was just now, do you know that you are the main general, are you crazy", you can't make it, you hang up, my sister has to hang with you, hey

Yu Hui was angry, yelling and scolding, and saving people.

Facing Du Yuchen, who didn't know that his life was saved at the moment, in the face of Yu Hui's rudeness and cruelty, Du Yuchen showed a satisfied smile on his face before he died.

Yu Hui was furious, "What kind of expression are you, with me, you are not dead when I die, you are laughing and laughing, and hurry up to supervise the battle."

Just now, in a hurry, Yu Hui didn't catch it for a while, and the ability was crazy to output, and one accidentally gave people a living treatment, but now it is suddenly dawning, and it is too late to make up for it.

Yu Hui simply broke the jar and broke it, and directly got angry to drive people away, Du Yuchen was still wondering, and suddenly found that he moved freely, his body was not painful or itchy, he suddenly realized something, his eyes narrowed, looked at Yu Hui, and instantly pressed his doubts into his heart, and tried to coax people when he got up.

"Hehe, Hui'er, don't worry, I, I was just in a hurry", I can't see you hurt.

"You're in a hurry, I'm so powerful, do I need you to save you, you idiot" "No matter how powerful I am, I'm just worried" "I'm worried about a fart"

Balabala

was yelled at by his sweetheart, but Du Yuchen was very happy, seeing that Yu Hui cared about him, and even scolded himself angrily, Du Yuchen was indescribably happy in his heart, if it wasn't for the wrong time, he wanted to jump and shout, telling the world that Hui'er cared about herself.

Right now, thinking of Hui'er rudely ripping off her clothes just now to treat her injuries, he was full of happiness and shyness.

He thought, Hui'er scolded herself so much, so angry, it must be because she cares about herself and likes herself, right, otherwise she wouldn't be so anxious, right

, yes, it must be like this

Since Hui'er cares about herself, she also cares about her, although the current occasion is very wrong, but it is very rare, thinking of the intention that he failed to confess at the beginning, Du Yuchen couldn't help but reach out and hold Yu Hui's busy hand and solemnly spoke.

"Hui'er, thank you, and Hui'er, listen to me, if this Qinghe can be preserved, we can get away with this catastrophe, and when we send King Xian to Kyoto, I will go to propose marriage with my uncle and aunt when I come back."

Yu Hui almost choked to death with her saliva, she looked at the person in front of her in surprise, she was very frightened, but seeing the other party's bright eyes full of expectation, and then looking at the current situation, Yu Hui unceremoniously slapped someone's claws away.

"Do you have a fever, how can you talk nonsense, since you can't die, hurry up, the enemy is attacking fiercely, you as the main general don't think about how to retreat from the enemy, and you still have the face to mention these", I'm afraid it's not a brain-burning show

Obviously, yes.

"Hui'er, then did you promise me" "Promise you a big-headed ghost, retreat from the enemy first, bastard", Yu Hui rolled her eyes, "

Hurry up and get out, go back to your main city tower to command the battle." Someone

got up and left in a hurry, but unfortunately his hand was grabbed, "Hui'er"

Yu Hui unceremoniously broke free of the other party's hand, glaring at this hateful guy who really had something wrong with his brain, such a pass, talking about such a topic, specially, he really thought this was a romance drama, playing the

"Get out, I'll talk about it after I retreat safely."

Yu Hui was in a hurry, angry and even embarrassed, Du Yuchen looked at the figure who was wielding a green whip and running away, and he smiled suddenly.

Hui'er agreed, right?

Anyway, what Hui'er said is right, and it is important to retreat to the enemy and defend the city now.

Feeling tired, he was not in pain or itching, and his body was unprecedentedly good, Du Yuchen stood on the city wall with a long knife, staring at the army of tall dogs outside the wall, and he slowly hooked the corners of his lips.

"Soldiers, put on the shields, the archers prepare, kill", remember: freeThe fastest update is no anti-theft, no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 10.6K 26
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
425K 78.1K 14
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
77.1K 2.6K 66
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘦, 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
6M 471K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...