✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

86

124 0 1
By prince05026

86 The Wind Rises, Shocking Changes Three Little Ancestors...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Jingle bell Zhou Chengjing was awakened by a chaotic sound, As soon as he opened his eyes, he subconsciously raised his hand to touch the back of his head and was still faintly painful under his head, Zhou

Chengjing grinned in pain, and was just about to open his mouth to scold, when he was instantly stunned by a pink and tender pair of big eyes that just poked his heart that suddenly appeared above his head in front of him, and people were a little stunned.

"You, who are you", where is

this Unexpectedly, the big eyes didn't answer at all, and he didn't pay attention to himself, and when he asked out loud, he actually jumped away, and shouted something in unison with himself, "Mother, the guy my cousin brought back is he awake, Mother, the guy my cousin brought back is he awake"

The cousin brought back the guy

Who

are you talking about yourself The idle king who

had just woken up was all confused, and his chaotic mind was thinking, when he heard a soft footstep approaching quickly.

In the house, after getting the news brought by Yu Hui and Du Yuchen, Yu Guyu, who was nervously and anxiously packing up the gold and silver and preparing to run away, heard the sound, and couldn't take care of the work in hand, people hurried to the side of the kang, and saw that the child on the kang was awake, but his eyes were stunned, stunned, Yu Guyu was very worried, raised his hand and gently stroked the child's forehead and said with concern.

"Child, if you wake up, if you feel uncomfortable, you must tell your aunt"

No matter how gentle Yu Guyu is, he can't move the heart of the idle king, At this moment, his whole person was stunned and numb, in other words, he was not arguing with the two bad guys who were bold, and let them send him into the prison Why was he still in the barracks a moment ago, Now he is in this dilapidated house

Although there is a cute big eye here, but at this moment, he can't move his heart at all, and now he has only one thought in his mind, which is to go back to see his prince brother, he doesn't believe it, so wise and martial, both ability and political integrity, the virtuous and kind prince brother will die, he doesn't believe

this inexplicable place, Inexplicable people, inexplicably I don't see two bad guys, no, this is the home

of the female Rakshasa

Yes, yes, before she fainted, didn't

the female Rakshasa just say that she was going home

That

Zhou Chengjing was confused in his heart, anxious, angry and stunned.

Yu Guyu saw King Xian look like this, and she was also anxious.

The nephew and niece hurriedly came back, bringing the news of the enemy attack, knowing that the great chaos was coming, in order to save his life, Luo Tunchang made a quick decision and decided to notify all the staff to evacuate quickly, and followed the nephew and niece to the direction of Yanshan Pass to survive.

Since they were leaving, they had to bring the most important gold, silver, and grain, and only a quarter of an hour for them to pack up, and their husbands, nephews and nieces had important things to do, and they couldn't afford to delay and hurry to clean up.

Now that he saw that his niece had woken up with the child who had just put it down and left, although he was a little stunned, he was fine, Yu Guyu didn't delay any longer, poured a bowl of water for Zhou Chengjing and stuffed it into his hand strongly, and assigned his daughter to stare at Zhou Chengjing again, and he was busy again.

It's no wonder that Yu Guyu despised it, in fact, when Yu Hui left people, she didn't say that this girl was Qincha and an idle king, and the time was pressing, Yu Guyu didn't have time to worry about it, and if she wanted to run for her life, she couldn't take care of it at all.

Holding a bowl of water in his hand, the idle king looked at the dark pottery bowl in his hand and was very disgusted, so he didn't drink it at all, and looked up in a daze as the strange woman who stuffed the water for him was busy again, and didn't look at himself again, which made him instantly dumbfounded with a big grievance in his heart.

Inside, he still wanted to ask where the two bad guys went, but there was no one at the moment, who did he ask to ask if he was going to ask the big eyes

in front of him The

idle king was extremely helpless, or did the two brothers Wang Yu and Wang Qi outside the house arrive with ten people, and they broke this rigid situation.

"Aunt Du family, you are on the order of Du Baihu to come to escort the evacuation of Lord Qincha Xianwang

" "Escort Lord Qincha Xianwang", Yu Guyu took the time in his busy schedule, and heard Wang Yu and others clearly coming, Yu Guyu was dumbfounded, and she pointed to the boy who stared at her daughter on the kang with big eyes, "Feeling, feeling that this little baby is actually Lord Qincha, or a king, a prince"

Yu Guyu was speechless, and kept muttering in his heart about the unreliability of his nephew and niece, "Hui'er and Chen'er are really, how can they not explain the affairs of the prince, how can it be good to be lazy"

Yu Guyu muttered helplessly in his heart, Wang Yu and Wang Qi, who received the order, did not know, the current form is not good, although they are also worried about their relatives who are far away in Yushan, but the military order is in front, They also had to take care of the prince first and then try to do anything else.

I hope that the family can be safe and sound, in this way, their brothers can fight for a better life, so that their mother can live a good life, and prepare for future rehabilitation, otherwise, they will not take the initiative to ask for orders to come here.

"Aunt Du family, Du Baihu and Luo Tun Chang are ready, the team set off immediately, Du Baihu Pyer and others came to protect the safety of Xian Wang, and asked Er to come and ask Auntie to clean up if it is good, please leave with us, and go on the road early and rest assured."

Yu Guyu nodded, "Okay, okay, now you can go on the road."

After

so many years, she has already exercised out, her movements are very fast, and the family has almost cleaned up, now the Wang family brother asked, Yu Guyu immediately responded, but when she turned around to carry the burden, she looked at the food that she had not had time to cook and regretted it, the time was still too tight

Ah, at a critical juncture, I can't hold back, As for the food, let's take it with you on the road, but luckily Hui'er left the mule at home.

Under a greeting, Yu Guyu acted immediately, abandoned the car and only led the mule, spread a blanket on the mule's back, and put the belongings to be taken away on the mule's back, seeing the Wang brothers hugging the idle king on horseback, Yu Guyu thought about it, and also hugged his daughter to the mule, and he led the mule out to meet with the large army.

Under the development of the Kawada Juntun in the past two years, the old and weak women and children are well fed and warmly clothed, and the traitors in the tun have been eliminated before, but they have not dragged their feet at the critical moment.

The evacuated team did not dare to take the main road, for fear that an accidental encounter with the enemy army would be annihilated, so simply, under the leadership of the wild boy, the team entered from the back mountain, walked through the jungle and crossed Qinghe Fort, and evacuated in the direction of Yanshan Pass.

Along the way, everyone lurked at night, tired to nibble on cakes, thirsty to drink mountain springs.

In order to prevent exposure, the horseshoe is wrapped in linen cloth to avoid making noise;

Along the way, they did not dare to make fires, for fear that the smoke would attract enemies;

Fortunately, it is autumn and not winter, although autumn is cold in the morning and evening, the day is still warm, and it is not cold or cold in a hurry.

But even if the heavens are beautiful, they are old and young, and they are very difficult, they are guarded in the middle of the team, and there are guards surrounded by the families of the idle king, completely ignorant of Yu Hui Du Yuchen's good intentions, this is a real pit, a huge pit, and it is a well-deserved pit king.

The pit king thinks that he is slow, he eats poorly, he thinks that the horses under him are useless, and even the children around him stimulate his nerves, so he can't wait to draw a circle every day to curse Yu Hui and Du Yuchen, the two demons.

"Ah, this king can't stand it, this king wants to enter the customs, and he will enter the customs immediately, Du Yuchen, and Yu Xiaoniang, are you turtles crawling" Or, "What kind of broken cake is this, the teeth of this king are going to fall off, and this water is really smelly, how to enter it"

Even in the end, the troubled pit king has to find trouble after being frustrated.

Carefully walk in the dense forest, constantly climb down the mountain, walk the sheep intestine path, walk naturally difficult, that's the case, the pit king has also been protected and ridden on a high-headed horse, in fact, the situation is much better than the people who carry the basket, I don't know how many children are envious, but unfortunately, that's it, the little ancestor of the pit king is not satisfied.

Especially when climbing a section of the rugged mountain road uphill, the horse's hooves almost slipped on the mossy stone steps, and the mentality of the pit king collapsed, and he was angry and crying.

"Ah, the little lady surnamed Yu in front of you, what kind of ghost road did you bring and almost fell to death this king You are a chaotic minister and thief, this king knows that you are not well-intentioned, you should die" Balabala

The anger of the

idle king stunned the people in front of and behind him, especially the little dolls in the team, they couldn't understand it, they were high in the Qincha, the emperor's relatives and relatives, it turned out to be this bear appearance, more bears than them.

Sensing the gaze of the little guys, the pit king was stunned for a moment, and then he was furious, his face couldn't hang up, and he roared angrily at Yu Hui in front of the team again, "Xiaoniang surnamed Yu, you let these broken children get away, they are noisy to this king"

Yu Hui in front of him rolled his eyes speechlessly, but the pace under his feet did not stop, and he couldn't stop.

As for what the children in the tun are noisy and give him a headache

The whole body is bullshit, the little guys in their tunzi are all good children, especially well-behaved and good

She looks at this pit and is deliberately looking for fault, a

bear child

Yu Hui was unmoved and continued to walk on his own, but Luo Da and the others didn't go, didn't stop, after all, they knew that this roaring little boy was Qincha or the idle queen, they were both respectful and afraid in their bones, for fear that the little ancestor would make a mistake, and they were also afraid that the little ancestor would blame, but they Hui'er had a tough attitude.

On one side are the ancestors, on the other side are the relatives, the left is not the right, they are all extremely embarrassed.

The bear child is such a bear, these children in the tunzi who cover up for the idle king, and even have to be bait, block knives, and sacrifice for him when necessary, are all trembling, that is the awe of the royal family in their bones, but this appearance has long been unbearable by the well-behaved Du Xinrui raised by Yu Hui.

The little man rode on the mule and looked at the pit king with disdain and snorted coldly.

"Hum people are ugly and weird, hypocritical"

What kind of idle king is this, he even bullied his cousin, it is really my cousin who can bear it, and my cousin can't bear

it

obviously Du Xinrui's voice is not loud, but it is so clear in the silent marching team.

Du Yaoze and his wife were shocked when they heard this, and hurriedly stopped their daughter, "Rui'er, don't be rude." The couple almost came up to cover their mouths.

It's a pity that the distance is so close, how can the pit king not far in front not

hear it Seeing this, the

pit king was aggrieved and angry, and his voice was even more arrogant and domineering, "Don't, don't cover her, let her say, let her say, this king wants to see what else this little girl can say."

After scolding Du Yaoze and his wife, the more the pit king thought about it, the more angry he became, the more aggrieved he became, glaring at Du Xinrui, and another crazy output.

"Okay, you have big eyes, little yellow-haired girl, do you know who this king is, don't think that you are good-looking, big eyes, this king can get used to you being wild, hum, this king advises you to quickly take back what you just said, and apologize to this king, if not, this king wants you to look good" "

What is good-looking, I am already good-looking", Du Xinrui is not used to this goods, Don't look at her young age, then she is also a little ancestor raised by her cousin, and this little ancestor is afraid of the little ancestor,

where is it afraid "You, what your king said is not this, you are really a stinky fart" "

Cut, no matter how stinky the fart is, there is no slight skimp of your stinky fart", the little ancestor is not an ordinary person when he is

reckless, and immediately interrupted the clamor of the pit king, and the little white eyes rolled and didn't say, The little grimace was still moving, and that's it, she didn't forget to continue to scold.

"Hypocrisy, little master, this is an escape, can you be sober and don't make trouble, don't worry about it, don't worry about it, please don't do it, don't let my brother and sister clean up the mess for you" "Ah you, you bastard, hum, it's really hard to raise women and villains, and you're hateful, stinky girl, you villain little woman, this king, this king"

The king of the pit was angry for a long time, and watched Du Xinrui's little person, with an arrogant little neck, a beautiful little face and big eyes that made her heart tickle, proudly riding her broken mule, and overtaking from his side.

"Hmph, this king is a person under the eaves, don't think that this king is afraid of you, this king is a man, so he doesn't care about you like a little girl"

Dead girl, don't think that you can do whatever you want because you look good, you can blame yourself, it is he Zhou Chengjing who is generous, so he is not like a little girl.

snorted angrily, seeing that the little girl didn't look at herself who was talking cruelly, the pit king was wronged;

Seeing the two hateful rebellious ministers and thieves, one leading the team in front to open the way, and the other at the end of the team to guard the formation, the king of the pit was depressed;

Full of grievances and frustration, there was nowhere to vent, the bear child of the idle king rolled his eyes, raised his foot and kicked Wang Yu who was leading the horse on his side unceremoniously.

"Hey, who is that, this king of the horse hurts in the butt, the king doesn't sit on the horse anymore, you come to carry the king."

Wang Yu couldn't refute and refused, and handed the reins to his younger brother beside him.

Wang Qi cared about his brother and took the initiative to replace him, but when he saw that the fire in the eyes of the idle king was clearly extinguished, and the brother shook his head silently, Wang Qi took the reins and retreated in a muffled voice.

Waiting for Wang Yu's back, the pit king also kicked his legs, patted Wang Yu's shoulder, and kept urging him to speed up like a horse, and he was fighting to surpass Du Xinrui in front of him.

Wang Yu was helpless, but fortunately it has been a few years. I have already practiced in the vanguard army, and the weight of a mere child is not a problem, and I will catch up in a few steps, the pit king is instantly satisfied, and when he staggered with Du Xinrui, the pit king is still proud.

"Hum villain"

Du Xinrui looked at the neuropathy beside her with

disdain, Du Xinrui

rolled her eyes and gave away the word idiot for free.

The two of them just look at each other and hate each other, compared to Du Xinrui's cousin Du Yuchen, it is definitely better.

Along the way, I watched these two go back and forth, arguing back and forth, until

"Quiet, there is a change in the front, everyone is hidden

"

Until Yu Hui, who led the way in front of him, noticed that something was wrong, and immediately raised his hand to signal the team behind him.

The child who grew up at the border, Du Xinrui naturally knew that danger was coming, so she immediately shut up obediently, ignored the pit king around her, leaned over the mule and hugged it tightly, and let her father and mother lead the mule to the side to hide.

At this time, the king of the pit also knew the danger, and no longer shouted crookedly, but also let Wang Yu carry it, and Wang Qi and others guarded and hid in the bushes on the side.

In an

instant, the sheep intestine mountain road that was still crowded with people just now was instantly emptied, only to hear the birds and insects, please remember: , free and fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 443K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
2.5M 399K 66
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
126K 15.6K 95
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
107K 6.8K 82
Achievements: #1 in Mahabharat #1 in Krishna #1 in Tale #2 in Draupadi Time Travel. Seems quite impossible eh? Well anything is possible with the i...