✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

64

170 0 0
By prince05026

hapter 64 Chapter 64

Text Chapter 64 Chapter 64

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Since the attack was carried out by the high dog enemy and the arrest of people, the air pressure in the Kawada military cantonment was a little low, and a thick and depressing atmosphere was floating in the sky over the entire tunzi, and white flags were also hung at the doors of many people's homes, indicating that someone in this family had unfortunately died in the previous battle.

In order to bury the deceased in peace, the military tun was busy for several days, except for those who were seriously injured and lying on the kang and couldn't move, the others even came forward to help.

After the dead were buried in the ground, the military tun, which was full of depression and sadness, was quiet in an instant, except for those who had lost their loved ones, there would always be low sobs from time to time, Everything else seemed so quiet, until Yu Guyu was escorted back by the wild boy, drunk and other soldiers, and the juntun exploded.

Some people are happy and some are sad, some people are happy about Yu Guyu's return, and naturally some people vent their anger and resentment on her, for example, there is a woman who has lost her backbone, after seeing Yu Guyu come back intact, she went crazy, and completely lost her mind like a shrew.

"Disaster star, your Du family is a disaster star, you didn't come before, our Hetian military tun is fine, there has never been such a tragedy, since you came, how long has it been for you to see, ah you see for yourself, How many people have died in our tun, your whole family is a disaster star, don't think I don't know, those people in black are coming for your family"

Otherwise, how to explain, Those bad guys only kidnapped the people of their Du family, and did not move the others

Only the poor man of the family, people sit at home, and disaster comes from the

sky, thinking of their own dead man, the woman who pounced on Yu Gu after the rain looked very crazy.

"If it weren't for your Du family's trouble, where would we be so miserable in the tun, your family would be a scourge, if it weren't for you, how could my man die, how could he die, you all blame you, your Du family's group of calamities killed my man, it was you who killed him, I became a widow, and I lost my father and daughter, so that our family can live in the future, the slut of the Du family, you actually came back well, Why don't you die or die, ah, I fought with you, I fought with you" "Are you crazy, what are you going to do" "What are you doing hahaha"

Then do you still want to ask "I naturally want to let the culprit who caused this disaster pay with blood"

The woman was indignant.

The centurion who was in charge of escorting Yu Guyu back, with some sympathy and some disgust, pushed away the woman in front of him who did not distinguish between right and wrong.

"You mother-in-law, there is no reason for this to say a good life, blood debts and blood repayment, you don't go to the damned high dog who killed the door to take revenge, don't go to the traitor who deliberately attracted the high dog to rob the little god doctor, but you hold a grudge against the innocent people who are also unlucky enough to be remembered by the high dog, which is the truth"

Which truth

Yes, what kind of truth

is this

But she is a weak woman, she can't beat the high dog, and she can't find the traitor hidden behind her, what can she do She has lost her man and lost the pillar

of her own family

So, she seems to be unable to find anyone to blame except for blaming the Du family, pushing the responsibility to the Du family, and looking for the Du family to compensate. Could it be that she wants to blame God for being

blind

They all say that persimmons should be picked up and pinched, Huang Xiaoqi's wife did not hate the powerful existence that she couldn't reach, but vented her anger on Yu Guyu's body.

But fortunately, not all of these women who have lost their strong labor at home are the same as this little yellow flag family, there are still those who understand the truth at the middle door, and they are busy and come up to pull people.

Among them was a thin, pale woman who took the lead in comforting her.

"Huang Xiaoqi's family, don't be like this. Your man went, my man went, I know you're sad, and I'm just as sad as you. But Huang Xiaoqi's family, we men went to defend the country, protect the Hetian Juntun, and protect the family, and we can't blame the Du family, if you want to blame the damn high dog, if you want to blame the collaborator who leaked the news of the Du family, the Du family is also innocent, what is the use of you beating her and scolding her is just to make the relatives and enemies happy. Some

people echoed and reassured.

"Yes, yes, Huang Xiaoqi's family, don't be like this, this time my man and they took your Huang Xiaoqi away, we are all very sad, but this centurion is right, you can't hate the Du family who is also unlucky because those damn high dogs are worried about our military tun people, this is unreasonable We live in this far north, and our life is precarious, and our man is a military household, Isn't their natural duty to defend the country and kill the high dogs, shouldn't they stand up and stand up?"

"Can't I see that you women are crazy and stupid, so don't find the culprit who caused the trouble, but send me to teach me this poor widow, okay, you won't all be bought by this Du family or see that there are people behind them", she glanced at the soldiers of the vanguard army coldly, hooked her lips and sneered," So you are cowardly and afraid, a group of cowards"

The persuasion of the crowd is knotted.

"You Huang Xiaoqi's family, how did you speak."

"That's it, how can you still slander people" "Huang Xiaoqi's family, who are you looking down on" Someone laughed arrogantly, and put his hands on his waist, "

Why are you only allowed to say, and I am not allowed to tell the truth."

The little yellow flag family is extremely arrogant, and it is worthy of being a person who can live with the little yellow flag, and he will not forgive people if he has to be reasonable.

"I see, just like you, you deserve to be the back of your family's man" all said that beating people does not slap their faces, and people kindly persuaded them, this little yellow flag family actually poked people's

hearts, and a group of women who lost the backbone of the family instantly became angry.

"Damn, Huang Xiaoqi's family, is your mouth a dung pit, what kind of bullshit

"

Someone: "I'll just say, I'll say, what

"

Everyone: "Ah, I fought with you".

The situation was good at the beginning, but unconsciously, the persuader and the quarrel became a mess, and the human head became a dog's head.

Yu Guyu, who had been standing and letting Huang Xiaoqi's family vent, was also dumbfounded, very at a loss, and the whole person was stunned on the spot, even after hearing the news, her husband who hurried over was behind him, and Yu Guyu couldn't react for a while.

In the crowd watching the play on the side, someone found that something was wrong, so they hurriedly went to Qin Baosheng's house to report the news, and when the Qin family said this, Qin Baosheng's face immediately darkened.

He didn't want to go, after all, he didn't expect that his two words would cause such huge losses and casualties to Tunzi.

After the incident, when he counted the casualties, he found that Juntun had killed more than 20 strong laborers, but in fact, he was also annoyed in his heart.

Of course, if you ask him if he regrets it, he doesn't regret it.

Again, he will still do this, but when the time comes, his plan will be more thorough, as much as possible to only let Luo Da's small banner people suffer, and he will definitely protect the other people in the tunzi.

After all, in the far north, labor is wealth

Urged by the news, Qin Baosheng was reluctant, so he had to grab his cigarette stick and move.

When he came to Tunzikou, Qin Baosheng was still thinking that now that the atmosphere in Tunzi was sluggish, he wanted to do itIt is to appease people's hearts, and try to slap each person as much as possible, but when he arrived at the place, the first thing he saw was not the woman who was still entangled, but

saw Yu Guyu Qin Baosheng's pupils shrink suddenly, and he scolded in his heart.

The dead boy who reported the news just now, why didn't he tell himself about the safe return of the Du family The damn woman fought, where is this important

Qin Baosheng sighed in his heart, thinking about how could it be like this for a while, and thinking that the Du family was alone, and when he came back, he looked hard, trying to see Yu Hui's figure from the crowd

What about the damn bad thing, little slut, where is she, isn't she coming back, Gao Gou, what about those legendary tall dogs, why did you let them come back, they

all eat shit,

"Qin Tun Chang, Qin Tun Chang".

Just when Qin Baosheng was frightened, the people around him who called him found out that something was wrong, and called him again and again, Qin Baosheng suddenly woke up, quickly put away the fleeting surprise on his face, looked at the person who was dragging and shouting at him, and coughed lightly twice to cover up his gaffe.

The other party didn't suspect him, and hurriedly pointed to the inseparable crowd who were still fighting and said, "Qin Tunchang, look at them, you have to come forward in this mess, otherwise I am afraid that this fight will not stop."

Qin Baosheng's heart was not here at all at the moment, he nodded perfunctorily, he didn't look at the two sides of the fight, he cleared his throat and scolded.

"It's all idle and panicked, and the sky is going to be cold soon, and if the crops in the field don't have idle time to fight here, it's better to go to the field to cut some wheat, so as not to get the autumn grain and not be able to pay it."

"Tun Chang"

"Tun Chang".

"Shut up, it's all for Lao Tzu to disperse, disperse"

Right now, he has a big thunder buried in his heart, but he doesn't have time to deal with this group of old ladies fighting.

When those women saw Qin Tunchang like this, they knew that Qin Tunchang was right, and when they thought that there was a shortage of strong labor at home, but the work in the fields did not wait for anyone, they all had anxious looks on their faces, so they didn't do it again.

On the contrary, she was besieged by everyone, her sideburns were scattered, her face was spent, and her clothes were torn.

"Ah, I'm not alive anymore, I'm not alive, I'm bullying me, you're bullying me, you open your eyes and take a good look, your mother-in-law and I pity me, you went for the army, you just left, the bones are not cold, these people turn their faces and don't recognize people, they are in charge, they are in charge

"

There is no way, fight, she can't fight; Even Qin Baosheng, who came over, was eccentric and didn't make decisions for herself, she was wronged

Xiao Huangqi's family was so sloppy, she was so sloppy, but she was the same messy woman who caused the fight, and she couldn't bear it anymore, stopped her steps to leave, and spat fiercely at the person who was patting her thigh on the ground.

"I am from Huang Xiaoqi's family, I advise you not to cry, what is your Huang Xiaoqi going to Juntun for me, others don't know your family details, I saw it really at the time."

The woman's face was full of sarcasm, and her tone became aggressive.

"As far as your Huang Xiaoqi is concerned, where is he to protect everyone, to protect the army, it is obvious that he is not good to see the situation, and when he sees that the men in our family have gone to fight the enemy, he is timid and afraid of things quietly behind his back, carrying the big guy, in vain trying to take your whole family to

run away You

said that your family, if you are timid and afraid of things, you will be timid and afraid of things, and you will run away if you run, I didn't forget to bring food with me, tsk Tut

, it's also your life, your man's life is not good

,

if it weren't for the high dog that was secretly killed in the middle of the road and asked for your man's life, hmph, maybe your family doesn't know where to get away."

"No, we didn't lie to you, you wronged me" "

I don't have it, after the incident before, how do you explain the spilled food in front of your house, you dare to swear with your own life, those grains are not your own family when you ran away, and you accidentally cut it down by the man in black before scattering it on the ground."

The woman's words were conclusive, and later, when everyone counted the losses after the military camp was safe, everyone naturally saw the grain spilled outside the Huang family's door, and couldn't help but the balance of everyone's trust was tilted in favor of the woman, and they all looked at the little Yellow Banner family with disdain.

The one-sided situation made this woman who tried to scrape a layer of oil on the Du family to ensure that she would live in the future dare not be crooked, and she couldn't take care of it, so she got up and ran out in a hurry, and a farce was over. , please keep in mind: free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Meenakshi By Raji

Historical Fiction

14.5K 1.1K 39
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...
18.6K 1.4K 37
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
52K 2.3K 34
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king. This needs heavy editing, so read at your own risk.
71.7K 6.8K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...