✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

63

191 1 0
By prince05026

ext Chapter 63 Chapter 63

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Yu Hui glanced at the battlefield behind him.

"I have the ability to protect myself, and I also have poison to kill the enemy, I want to stay and deal with Captain Xiao, you go quickly, take Rui Rui and leave quickly."

"I don't".

It's not that he's impulsive and can't tell the urgency of things.

Let's not say that he will never let go of the people he cares about and run away alone, just say that the dignified men and brothers are all desperate, if it weren't for the people around him, he would not have been able to escape alone in this situation.

Since she didn't leave, why did she leave

The

stubborn two were at a stalemate, each not giving in, but he was anxious about the centurion on the side.

"Oh, don't rub it off, we, a thousand people, came out, in order to rescue the little divine doctor, the safety of the little divine doctor is the most important thing, go, little divine doctor, you go quickly"

Hearing the centurion's angry urging, Du Yuchen simply and neatly, shoved the little guy who was still stunned in his arms into the hand of one of the centurions.

"Centurion, you take my little sister across the river and go home, and I will stay with Hui'er to respond." What he didn't say was that with her stubborn character, since she couldn't stop it, join her.

He still said the same thing, that is, death, and he was with her.

"Crazy, are you all crazy, what can you two and a half adults do"

No, they're not crazy.

Yu Hui saw the resolute guy beside her, and she didn't have time to persuade again, but instead pushed the head of the hundred households holding her cousin to the boat that responded.

"Centurion, we are not crazy, you believe me, as a doctor, where is there no means to save your life, you forgot, I relied on poison to take my sister to retreat with everyone, you have to believe me, everyone must believe me, I have a secret weapon, I will be able to take Captain Xiao and them to successfully cross the river and meet with everyone." For now, please centurion you and everyone, immediately, immediately, and in an orderly manner, and retreat to the other side, so as not to cause trouble for me.

Yu Hui's words were sonorous and powerful, very powerful and convincing.

Thinking of what they saw with their own eyes, many of them were pulled back from the Hades Palace by the little divine doctor in front of them, and her words made their belief in firm protection unwavering.

"Really, really"

Yu Hui threw out the creeper on his wrist and struck out two crackling whips in the air, and at the same time released a narcotic that he had refined and was ready to be used to treat the seriously injured in the future.

Within five meters of Yu Hui as the center, the centurion, including the centurion who was still holding his little cousin, and the other centurion standing next to him all fell.

The centurion holding the little guy only felt that his eyelids were very heavy, and his body was weak, obviously they were still talking just now, and his eyes were still staring at the little divine doctor, but he suddenly felt numb all over his body, and the back of his head was confused, and the person immediately fell soft.

Just like dumplings, the plop softened all of a sudden, including Du Yuchen beside him, and the soldiers five meters away were stunned at first, and then they all looked at Yu Hui intently after reacting, and they didn't understand what she was doing.

Yu Hui smiled at the remaining centurion who was in charge of receiving the ship.

"Centurion, look, what I said is true, don't worry, I have the ability to protect myself, please centurion, please quickly lead everyone to retreat, don't make trouble."

Only then did everyone suddenly realize that the little doctor had used practical actions in order to prove himself.

Everyone no longer had any objections, and they didn't dare to have objections, after all, the little divine doctor's trick was so powerful, their centurion didn't even notice that he had fallen, and they didn't want to try that taste for themselves.

The convinced people, under the leadership of the remaining centurion, first escorted the overturned group onto the ship, and then retreated in an orderly manner.

Seeing that the boat carrying the little cousin and Du Yuchen gradually disappeared on the river, Yu Hui nodded with satisfaction, and motioned to the centurion around him to hurry up and evacuate, and he sneaked towards the place of battle.

There is not much anesthetic, and a large area cannot be wasted;

There are still some poisons, but when they are swayed, they are large-scale indiscriminate attacks, and they have not prepared an antidote at all;

After thinking about it, Yu Hui still walked around the battle scene under the cover of darkness, silently threw out the seeds and planted them on the enemy, and then mobilized the ability to take root and sprout, and from the perspective of the seeds, if he found that it was the enemy, he would strangle it, and if he found that it was his own side, he would protect it.

Although this action is slower and consumes more abilities, it is highly accurate and will not accidentally damage one's own people.

In the dark night, Yu Hui was like a ghost, silently harvesting the lives of the enemy, and once again staged ten steps, oh no, it was a stunt of one step at a time.

Then the two sides fought each other, and slowly discovered that something was wrong.

Enemy,, they are obviously all strong and healthy warriors, why are they tired and weak when they go to the battlefield today, are they not full of food before the night action, otherwise why are they so strange, and also, the dried corpses that just fell next to them are their own people

What is going on with my own enemy, just now he was still as fierce as a tiger swinging a knife to fight, how can he fight and be weak Is it that they have some tricks This is to let them underestimate the enemy, and then lure them into a trap in a vain attempt to kill this is wrong

The two sides come and go, the enemy senses that something is wrong

, and the enemy leader Yuan Jiannan, who was watching the battle from afar, immediately issued an order, so that the follow-up team around him continued to press on a large area, trying to win by quantity.

Captain Xiao and the others watched the enemy fall one by one inexplicably and turn into dried corpses, they were still puzzled, but a familiar shout suddenly came from the side of their ears.

"Captain Xiao, I released the poison just now, you hurry up and retreat with the soldiers, quickly"

The situation is critical, plus the enemy is really down, and the voice of the little doctor is really heard, Captain Xiao subconsciously responded to Yu Hui's reminder and ordered all the staff to evacuate quickly, the crisis situation made him not think much about it, why the poison only poisoned the enemy, But if you don't hurt yourself, it is difficult to become the poison of the little miracle doctor, and you still have eyes

Of course, this is a later story, just talk about the present.

After Captain Xiao got Yu Hui's prompt, he retreated at full speed with his men and horses, and when he arrived at the boundary river, the boundary river was very lively, more than a dozen boats kept coming and going to the river, pulling the brothers to the other side one by one, and now there were twenty or thirty people left among the three hundred people, which was good news.

Yu Hui and Captain Xiao didn't dare to delay the time gate after the meeting, and everyone got on the boat one after another to prepare for evacuation.

Captain Xiao also hurriedly pushed Yu Hui, "Quick, little divine doctor, you get on the boat first, go quickly"

The first reaction of Captain Xiao, who saw Yu Hui, was angry, annoyed that his subordinates were disobedient, but he didn't have time to think about it, so he hurriedly pushed Yu Hui to the boat that had just returned and had not stopped.

Unexpectedly, since Gao Gou's pursuers were approaching in an instant, although the people had not yet arrived, the rain of arrows arrived first.

"It's not good, there's a rain of arrows, everyone lie down, lie down

" Boom, Boom The

enemy probably found the corpse on the battlefield just nowStrange, knowing that they were not easy to deal with, and it was more likely that some of them could do witchcraft, so they did not dare to engage in close combat, but tried to leave them all behind with a dense rain of arrows.

This is both good news and bad news for them.

The good news is that the enemy is not close enough, which leaves them a respite;

The bad news is that under the dense rain of arrows, boats on the river are in danger;

"Quick, little divine doctor, you lie down, crawl over, hurry up and get on the boat first, only if you are safe, we can be safe" "

No, Captain Xiao, listen to me, I have poison, I can protect myself, and I can intercept the enemy's pursuers, so for now, you listen to me, you take the soldiers to go first, hurry up, I will break off."

"It's our task not to save you, little miracle doctor, your life is heavier than ours, I, Xiao Yuan, will never leave you"

Why do you have that Beijing time gate now, instead of spending time to explain, it is better to simply be stunned and straightforward.

Yu Hui repeated his old tricks, but poor Captain Xiao didn't finish the words in his mouth, he only felt that his eyes were dark, and then there was no more.

Yu Hui pushed the person who had successfully stunned him to a centurion behind him.

"This centurion, Lord Xiao will hand it over to you, you hurry up and take the adults, organize the soldiers to cross the river, come and break the river, rest assured, my relatives have all been rescued, the enemy has no weakness in his hands, I am not afraid, and I will not be captured, you can rest assured."

The current situation is very dangerous, not the time to be hypocritical, and Yu Hui's action made several centurions know that the little doctor is very capable.

Thinking about it this way, they didn't delay much, the five centurions who knew that the time gate was their lives nodded in unison, two of them supported Captain Xiao, and the three of them conveyed the order respectively, and then, there were no less than eight hundred soldiers, all of whom were sneaking and crawling close to the shore to prepare to get on the boat and evacuate.

However, everything was well planned, but Gao Gou's determination to keep them behind was unexpected.

After a rain of arrows and crazy shooting, there was no movement here, and the enemy leader who pressed the formation behind him was in a hurry, ignoring the shock and fear brought by the corpse on the ground, he immediately ordered an attack, and those who retreated were killed.

And in this compartment, a dozen ships are still too few, and the remaining more than 500 people are too many.

When the enemy was about to strike, there were more than a hundred brothers left on the shore.

Looking at the robe that was going away behind him, and looking at the enemies that were running in front of him one after another, more than a hundred brothers raised the bloodstained Mo knife in their hands again, and stood in a line, ready to fight to the death.

Just when they were determined to die, ready to win the time gate for the brothers on the other side to leave, a natural sound suddenly sounded in their ears.

"Big guy, don't be impulsive, I've set a trap ahead, they can't come for the time being, take this opportunity for us to go into the water, let's swim over"

"Swim, swim over"

The soldiers looked at the wide river, one by one, a little stunned.

Yu Hui pointed to the creeping tiger road that he was on the narrowest river, just thrown out and fixed, and floating on the river at this moment.

"Yes, swim over brothers, don't be afraid if you can't swim, you see the green whip on the river, I've fixed her, she's also very firm, everyone grab this whip, it's okay if you can't swim, just climb, I want to come to your brothers' ability, we can climb and climb fast, all go into the water, hurry up and get into the water, let's go home."

Seeing that the enemy had arrived at the line of defense where he had spilled the poison, and many enemies were covering their cheeks and screaming and falling, which said that the already small amount of poison was being consumed, Yu Hui was anxious, and the urging in his mouth became more and more anxious.

"Hurry up, everyone who knows water and those who can't water line up, take care of each other a little after entering the water, there is no time to door, everyone go quickly"

Her poison was not much collected along the way, she used it once before, and the rest of her body was silently swayed out just now, forming a defensive line at the white rice in front.

No matter how strong the poison is, the portion is limited;

No matter how long the defense line is, there are places that cannot be defended;

She really can't hold on for long, but she really doesn't want to give up on anyone, she wants to bring everyone back

with all of them At the

critical moment, the rest of the soldiers looked at Yu Hui together, their eyes were full of concern, "Little Divine Doctor, we are all gone, what about you."

She "Don't worry about me, as long as you go fast, I can get out safely, and if you don't go, it will affect me, quickly, everyone go, go, hurry up"

Hearing Yu Hui say this, everyone no longer hesitated, after all, the vanguard army was strict in governing the army, and without the commander's order, They subconsciously listened to Yu Hui's words.

Obviously she is so young, and her words should not be convincing, but surprisingly everyone believes her and listens to her.

The soldiers were moved, reluctant, and uneasy in their eyes.

"Little Divine Doctor, then you must come back safely."

"Little Divine Doctor, we are waiting for you on the other side, if you don't come, we won't leave."

"Little Divine Doctor, you must come."

"Little Miracle Doctor"

Everyone left their sincere blessings, and then they entered the water like dumplings, grabbed the green lifeline, and quickly climbed and swam to the opposite bank.

Everyone who struggled to swim to the other side of the river thought that as long as they hurry up, hurry up, the little miracle doctor can return safe and sound, and they can live up to the benefactor's dedication and benefactor's life-saving grace again.

In front of her eyes, the enemy was still falling, the poison was gradually evaporating and diluting, the impatient enemy, and the dense rain of arrows came to

the vines behind her, more than 100 soldiers were swimming and climbing at a rapid pace, and the soldiers on the other side also

responded

Seeing that the soldiers finally came ashore one after another, seeing that the poison was finally exhausted, finally, the enemy was killed.

Yu Hui, who was stuck in the low-lying corner of the river bank to avoid the rain of arrows, quickly glanced back, and saw that only the last few people on the vines were about to land, Yu Hui didn't wait, just when the enemy was killed, one by one laughed viciously, holding a knife to go crazy and ignoring it, and did not hesitate to disobey his own attack, Yu Hui smiled.

She smiled at the enemy, and when she stepped a little, her whole person floated gently like a feather, and in the consternation of the dense enemy, her body flew back rapidly, and the whole person was like a painting.

Follow the mountainThe tigers cooperated, and Yu Hui, who was pulled and retreated quickly under the fierce rebound of the creeping tiger, did not forget to give the stunned dense turn enemy in front of him, and cast a provocative look.

"Bye-bye" The master enemy who arrived just in time saw the picture of Yu Hui flying across the boundary river with his back, he was stunned at first, and then he was crazy and angry, pointing at Yu Hui who had already flown to the surface of the river and said hoarsely, "You idiots, what are you still doing in a daze, release arrows, release arrows, release arrows to Pontus, shoot her, shoot her, release arrows quickly"

It's a pity, how can the speed of the arrow be as fast

as the cute creeper

Plus the reaction of the tall dog is still spicy and slow.

When the rain of arrows struck again, Yu Huidu was almost about to fly to the other side, and when she went ashore, she heard the cheers of the soldiers on the shore, and she didn't forget to throw a few soldiers at the end of the creeper to the shore.

That appearance was really handsome, so much so that many years later, when the soldiers who participated in this rescue recalled this scene, they still felt that it was still fresh in their memory.

That's their fairy-like handsome little miracle doctor.,Please remember:,Free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 33.6K 46
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
15.6K 1K 60
What if Karna is the most powerful ruler of the world? What if he is son of king of Ayodhya? What if his love story has a beautiful ending? What if M...
53.8K 3.9K 42
Ruthless, formidable and cold hearted, are the words people now used to describe the five sons of Pandu. The once compassionate and just souls, seem...
6.7M 516K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...