Short Stories

By RainyNights95

18++ Collection of few shots of fictional and non fictional stories. enjoy More

[ 1 ] Their Little Secret
[ 2 ] Their Little Secret
[ 3 ] Their Little Secret
[ 1 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 2 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 4 ] Meant to You Forever
Alert
[ 1 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 2 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 3 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 4 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
*Warning*
[ 5 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 6 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 7 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 1 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 2 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 3 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 4 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 5 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 6 ] A Love Transcending Time
Sunrise Serenade
[ 1 ] Bound to You
[ 2 ] Bound to You
[ 3 ] Bound to You
[ 4 ] Bound to You
[ 5 ] Bound to You
[ 6 ] Bound to You
[ 7 ] Bound to You
[ 8 ] Bound to You
[ 9 ] Bound to You
[ 1 ] Forever Again
[ 2 ] Forever Again
[ 3 ] Forever Again
[ 4 ] Forever Again
[ 5 ] Forever Again
[ 6 ] Forever Again
[ 1 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 2 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 3 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 4 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 5 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 6 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 7 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 8 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 9 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 1 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 2 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 3 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 4 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 5 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 6 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 7 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 8 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 9 ] Perfection of Imperfection

[ 3 ] Meant to You Forever

2.4K 193 15
By RainyNights95

Sanyukta was in their room and dancing in the rhythm and singing loudly. She is horrible singer and Randhir has to shut her mouth with kisses.

He enters the room but locked the door and closes his ears. He walks to her and wrapped his hand around her waist and turns off the TV.

"I was dancing." She said turning toward him.

"Then dance with me." He said pulling her closer.

They don't need music to dance. She put her one hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on her waist. And then the one they interlace their fingers. They swayed side to side in rythm looking in each other eyes with smiles on their lips.

"So you want to become my wife." He said pulling her more closer and her chest touched his chest.

"Yes. Not now. But after some years. If you don't get bored of me." She said moving in rythm with unknown beats.

He spins her round and round then pushes her a bit without leaving her hand then pulls her. Her back touched his chest and he hugs her from behind and kept his chin on her shoulder.

"Getting bored of you? Not gonna happen in this birth, my love. You're only mine. Mine to love, mine to explore and mine to fuck. Each part of your body is mine. Your pussy is only mine. Only I have right to fuck your pussy and asshole. You're my addiction, my possession and my obsession." He said kissing her shoulder and neck.

"And you're mine. That's why I said that I'll become wife of you. And if that bitch try some stupid stuff then I'll kill her." She said turning her face and pecks his lips.

He took her in his arms and twirls her making her laugh. He lands on the bed with her and she starts kissing him.

His one hand goes behind her nape as he deepens the kiss. He devoured her lips like he had been thirsty for ages and she kisses him back with equal passion. He squeezed her waist asking for entrance and she gave in opening her mouth. He savored every corner of her mouth and sucks her lips hard. Her hands move in circular motion on his bare chest and she pinched his adam apple. He didn't leave her until she felt breath out and he pulled back. They panted hard and she sucked some air. He pecked her lips numerous time and she giggled at his naughtiness.

"Ok ok... stop it." She said holding his face and laid beside him.

She snuggled in his arms and he kisses her hair.

"Don't sleep yet." He said taking her in his arms and walked into the closet.

They removed their clothes and comes back to the bed. She snuggled closer to him and he spoons her. His cock brushes her pussy and she adjusts it properly.

"Can I come to your office tomorrow?" She asked tracing her finger on his arm.

"You don't have to ask me." He replied kissing her shoulder.

"No, I just wants to conform one thing. What if you have meeting out. That's why I asked you." She said sucking his fingers and bites them.

"No. I don't have any meeting out. I've meeting but at the office. So don't worry. And stop biting my fingers." He said turning her and comes over her.

"Then fuck me. I want to feel your cock." She said running her hand across his chest.

He parted her legs and rubbed the tips of his manhood in her pussy lips. He continued brushing his cock in her pussy for some more time and then shoved in her with force.

He moved in and out without showing any mercy and fucked her. Her moans just boost his energy and encourage him to move faster. He pulled her left boob between his teeth and bit again leaving it red. He felt her pussy tightens around his cock as she was ready to burst so he moved faster in her and soon her thick milk covered his cock. He thrust in her for some more minutes and then his juices got mixed with her. He slowly pulls out his cock and thick white milk comes out of her pussy. He rubbed the tip of his cock on her pussy and she licked her lips. He leaned to her and kissed her lips softly. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss and he kissed her forehead then lay beside her pulling her closer.

"Good night." She said closing her eyes.

"Good night, baby." He said cuddling her protectively and closes his eyes.

******************

The next morning Sanyukta woke up but didn't find him and sits on the bed. He comes out of the bathroom in a towel and walks to the bed. He sits in front of her and she climbed in his lap then kept her head on his bare chest.

"Good morning, baby." He said caressing her hair.

"Good morning." She mumbled lazily and he chuckled.

"Don't you want to come with me?" He asked tracing his fingers on her spinal cord.

"I want to but I also want to sleep more." She said nuzzling her nose in his chest.

"Ok then stay here and sleep more. I'll just go alone." He said making patterns on her back.

"You can't go because you promised me that you'll take me with you." She said looking at him and cupped his face.

"I did not promised." He stated and she bites his nose.

"Promise or not. You can't go without me." She said sternly and he tickles her waist which she laughed loudly.

"Ok. Now go and get ready. I'll make your favourite pancakes with maple syrup." He said getting up and walked to the bathroom.

He placed her on the slab and handed her toothbrush then goes from there.

...........

After half hour she comes down and goes to the kitchen. He pour syrup on pancakes and put berries on it. She clears her throat and he looked up to see her. His breath hitched finding her cute and sexy at the same time.

He walked to her and pulls her closer.

"My baby is looking breathtaking beautiful. How do you manage to look cute and sexy at the same time?" He asked kissing her chest.

"Because you bought this dress." She replied fiddling her fingers in his hair.

"That's true. My choice is always best." He said capturing her lips and she wrapped her hands around his nape kissing him back.

They sucks and nipped each other lips. His hands goes to her thigh and picked her up thus she clings on him like a monkey. He walks back and placed her on the slab. After sharing a breathless kiss they parted. He kisses her forehead and nose.

"Let's have breakfast." He said pulling her down and took the tray.

He put the tray on the dining table and sits on his usual chair. She sits on his lap and he fed her pancake.

"It's delicious. You're best." She said pecking his cheek.

"Thank you, mi señora." He said sipping his coffee.

After having breakfast they goes to their room. They got ready and he took his laptop bag. They comes out of the mansion and got into the car. The driver drove the car. Sanyu climbs in Randhir's lap and hugs him.

----------------------------

"Stay in." He said placing her back on her seat and wore his goggles.

He grabbed another goggle and put on around her eyes. He got out of the car and adjusts his coat and went to her side. He opens the door for her and forwards his hand which she gave her hand in his hand. She comes out of the car and stands properly. He wrapped his hand around her waist and they walks into the building. Sanyukta don't visit his office often so everyone was admiring them. Some female employees who has crush on their boss was making faces.

"I'll kill those female species who are gawking you shamelessly. Don't they know that you're committed to me? We've been everywhere in SNS." She said kissing his lips possessively.

He smiled kissing her back and pulled back. They enters the elevator and he pressed the button. They looked at each other and molded their lips again.

His one hand grabbed her nape and the other one rubbed her boobs. He slides his tongue in her mouth and explored it. She moaned as he kissed her harder and faster. She tried to push her tongue in his mouth but he beat her and didn't give her a chance. He tasted every corner of her mouth and sucked her tongue. His hand roamed on her chest and gives a light squeeze to her right boob. She pulled his hair and pushed her tongue in his mouth licking every corner of his mouth. They felt out of breath and drifted apart panting hard.

The elevator opens and they enters his cabin. She spread her arms and walked to his chair then sits there. He leans against the desk and spun the chair.

"Aahh... stop." She gasped holding the chair tightly and he laughed loudly.

He stops the chair and she took deep breath. She stood up and started hitting him which he held her hands.

"I hate you. You're very bad." She pouted standing between his legs.

"That I am. You're cute." He said rubbing their noses together and held her close.

The door gets opens and they looks turns their heads without changing their position. His secretary Celine was there.

"Good morning, sir." She said faking smile and bites her lips.

Sanyu narrows her eyes and glanced at her attire. She was wearing white transparent shirt and black short skirt exposing her legs fully. The three button of her shirts were open that giving clear view of her chest.

"What the hell is this Ms. Celine? Can't you knock the door? How many time do I have to remind you?" He barked at her.

He sits on his chair with Sanyu in his lap.

"Sir, it's important. Mr. Clarke is here." She said seductively.

"So that you decide to barge in my office without my permission." He snapped at her angrily.

"Sir I..."

He showed his palm to her and she stopped speaking then glared at Sanyu who was also glaring back her.

"Get him to the conference. I'll be there in 15 minutes. And if you again enter my office without my permission then I'll banish you. Get straight in your fucking mind." He said his finger at her.

"Sorry sir." She apologized.

"And you'll stay with my girlfriend. You'll follow her order. If she wants something then you'll get to her. Now go back." He said dismissing her and she goes from there.

"She is bitch. Why did you hire her?" Sanyu asked kissing his neck.

"When I interviewed her, she was decent back then. She is still good in work and experienced employee. She had singed 2 years bond with the company so without specific reason I can't fire her. It's against the company's law. If she do some unofficial or anything that hurt my company or my personal life then I can fire her. She hadn't done anything till now." Randhir replied caressing her arm.

"But her clothes. I don't like it." She said twisting her lips.

"Then she is at your service for now. Do whatever you wants." He said pecking her lips.

She licked his neck and digs her teeth thus he winched a little but she sooth him by dropping her saliva and sucking the bite. She pulls the skin between her theeth and deepens the mark. She again digs her theeth where she marks and he moaned in pleasure and pain. She licked and suck his neck.

"Better now." She mumbled caressing the mark and he smiled in satisfaction.

"I like it when you act possessive." He said placing her on his desk and wides her legs.

He trails his finger on her thigh and planted soft kisses there. His hand went inside her panty and he rubbed his fingers on her wet pussy. He teased her and pushed his finger inside her thus she gripped his shoulder biting her lips in pleasure. They spent sometimes kissing and teasing each other.

"Now I've to go but I'll give you myself when I come back." He said kissing her cheeks and nose.

"On your desk." She said adjusting his tie and runs her hand in his hair.

"Wherever you wants." He said placing his lips on her forehead and kept there for few seconds.

He took his laptop and goes from there. After few minutes, there was knock and she mouthed come in.

"Hello, ma'am. Do you need anything?" Celine asked trying to be polite.

"First put on the button up of your shirt." Sanyu said in stern voice.

"Excuse me. I've been like this so you can't force me to change my style." Celine said.

"If you want to work here then learn to wear decent clothes. This is not your house." Sanyu said and tried not to lose her cool.

"You, yourself wearing slutty clothes and advising me. You're no one. I don't know why he choose you. You're just running behind his money and dick." Celine said.

Sanyu stood up and grabs her by neck.

"Watch your mouth when you talk to me. I don't need his money to survive. I don't need his help to banish you from this country. The company's bond won't help you if I do." Sanyu said throwing her on the floor and brushes her hands.

"I'll complain about you to authorities. You misbehave with me. You throttle my neck. I could have died." Celine said getting up from the floor.

"You're alive. You started it. Didn't your boss asked you to follow my orders?" Sanyu asked narrowing her eyes at her.

"And you tried to enters my personal space." Celine argued.

"This place is for work. You're a employee here. And do you think I'm some innocent and naive girlfriend who don't know what you're trying to do. He is your boss who is already committed to someone and you're trying to seduce him. Don't you have shame?" Sanyu snapped at her angrily.

"Like you're wearing such a decent clothes. Just because you're his girlfriend, you've right to wear this type of clothes." Celine argued more.

Sanyu grabbed her mobile and dialed to someone who can shut her mouth.

"Hello, Harsh uncle." Sanyu said smiling wide.

"Hello, my baby. How're you?"

"I'm good, uncle. How're you and aunty?" Sanyu asked.

"We're super good. So what is it? Is my son troubling you?"

"Haha... uncle, he can't trouble him. And if he do then I can kick his ass. I can handle him." Sanyu said giggling and Harsh laughed.

"Sure. Only you can handle him. So then what is it?"

Sanyu narrated everything to him and his blood boilded hearing her. No one disrespect his daughter. Not even his own son has right to disrespect her. For him, Sanyukta stand ahead of Randhir.

"Ok then tell Randhir that there will be a Board meeting after the lunch break."

"Ok uncle. Bye." Sanyu hang up happily.

"So Ms. Celine. You're asked to follow my order so go and inform your boss that there will be a Board meeting after the lunch. Give him my name." Sanyu said sitting on his chair and winked at her.

Celine gulped her saliva and button up her shirt then goes from there. This is Sanyukta Agrawal, who can be cute and innocent but fiercy and Badass Queen if someone pointed at her character. No one can mess with her.

To be continued...

So how's the chapter?

Sanyukta is Queen beast.

Imagine what will she do with Lavanya?

Do likes and comments...

Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.5K 6
Hello... It's not new story. It's old one which I deleted few months ago. Now I re-post it with little editing. I hope you guys enjoy. Previously it...
155K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...
64.1K 3K 10
The Collection of Sandhir Short Stories May be 2-3 shots or more.... Enjoy
679K 36K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...