๐‘๐Ž๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐ โœˆ๏ธŽ zdh

Por -SMITTENHERRON

๐‘๐Ž๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... Mais

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ โ™ซ๏ธŽ
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆx๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
auther's note
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—

143 5 0
Por -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Maryland
_________________________________

"KILL ME NOW, please."

Blonde locks rested on her face, air puffing out between her lips to blow the strands up. She had a stinging pain inside her head, Lillian mumbling a strand of curse words to her surroundings. The girl laid in her bunk, wanting to lay in the dark to not worsen the pain when she looks into the light.

It had been a little bit past one in the afternoon, and Lillian was refusing to get out of bed. Her headache was one reason, but she also wanted to avoid walking into Kay.

She needed some time to herself to think, and after all that thinking her head started to hurt. She hadn't slept that well either because of it. Lilly had been staring at the ceiling for at least two hours before her eyes slowly started to droop, but the rest only took a hour or some. This went on for a while until she gave up.

All what was left of Lillian, was a grumpy, tired, fuzzy blonde who was arguing to herself. Which felt very sad.

Though nobody bothered her, sensing something was wrong, since they already had seen the other blonde who felt almost equally as bad as her.

"Do you think we should check is she's okay?"

"I don't know if I dare to." Jack mumbled, biting the inside of his cheek. "Maybe we should send Gabbie."

"You can't just send me on a quest."

Jumping up, the boy smiled nervously at his girlfriend. "Hey, Gabs. You look very pretty today."

"Oh shut up, you." Gabriela flicked the back of his head, slumping down next to him while Zach chuckled. "But thank you." She smiled in content.

Zach glanced at Kay who was sat in the driver seat in the very front of the bus. She chose to drive to Virginia (nobody wanted to stay there any longer since there had been two fights already) she could avoid any conversation with whoever tried to even talk to her.

Their last fight lingered in his head. It was unfixed and neither of them had tried to fix the situation. Maybe it was a silent hint their mind was trying to get through to them. And Zach was after a long time of debating, rehearsing in his head how he should take her apart and talk it all out to come to a final break up.

With a sigh, the boy stood up and decided he should check on his friend himself. He couldn't just send Gabbie to her when wanted to know what was wrong so bad. He had gotten used to her company.

Lillian heard a small shuffling against the floor, holding her breath, since she had a feeling it was coming to her. She heard a soft knock on the wood beside her pillow, and a small smile curved her lips. "Zach." Turning her head, she looked at the little peek between her curtains where she could see Zach with a goofy look to cheer her up. "I'm not in the mood to play video games."

"That's okay, I'm not here for that actually." The boy shrugged. "Do you mind some company though?"

Lilly though for a little while, but she knew she couldn't reject that offer so the girl scooped over to her left.

Zach was quick to take the hint and climbed inside, laying next to her as he also stared at the ceiling. His brown eyes wandered to her frown. "What's up your mind?"

Sighing, the blonde closed her eyes. "I had a fight." She mumbled. "With Kay."

"You are not the only one." Zach chuckled humorously to himself.

"But we never fight." Lillian clapped her hand over her mouth almost immediately, looking at him apologetically. "I'm sorry, I don't mean it like that. Not that you two always fight it's just—"

"You never fight, I get it." He finished for her. "I don't remember a time where Kay and I didn't fight." Zach mumbled with a frown as well. "Is it still bothering you?"

"Yeah."

A silence filled the air, Lillian re-living the words that had been said and wondering if they both meant it. Some parts were true, but sometimes you say things out of emotions or because you want to hurt the other like they did to you. Lilly wished she could say she would never do the second one, but it's natural to react defensive and to project your feelings onto something or someone else.

"I've known Kay since kinder garden. When she would dress up a princess and kiss frogs to see if they were a prince." Lilly smiled to herself, the memory fresh inside her head. "I would help her return them to the pond when they turned out to be not so special after all. Poor things, it might have traumatized them." She laughed softly.

Zach's lips curved at the sound of her laugh. "Sounds like her."

"You should of seen her second mission— trying to teach mice how to make dresses."

"It didn't work out, did it?" Zach chuckled.

"No, surprisingly not. A shame, really."

The two looked at one another and began to laugh, Zach shaking his head at the girl. "I just played fireman."

"Boring." Lillian shoved him playfully, before she winced slightly, the ache in her head still lingering in the back. She rubbed her temples and forced back a yawn.

The boy noticed her frown again, connecting the behavior. "Headache?" He received a small nod. "I'll get you some water."

"No," She grabbed his arm, before he could go. "it's okay. I just think I'm going to catch some sleep for a little. Maybe that will help."

"You sure?"

Nodding once again, Lillian closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "You can stay if you want, but I don't think I'm very good company when I'm asleep."

"Believe me, you are always good company."

Lillian shoved the boy for his cheesiness, but this time she had to hide a small blush from coming up. "You are not so bad yourself."

Grinning, Zach thanked her mentally, since he noticed her body relax and her head laid against his shoulder. "Sweet dreams."

Lillian murmured something back along the same lines, but it was barely audible underneath her soft breaths.

Zach passed the time on his phone, playing games and scrolling mindlessly through his timeline when his phone started to buzz and a name popped up on his screen. The boy doubted, wondering if he would wake Lilly up. He knew she was a heavy sleeper though, so that's why he accepted the call and his little sister's smile made his screen glow.

"Zachy!"

Grinning back at her enthusiastic waves, Zach sent her one back. "Hey cutie, how are you?"

Reese giggled, before she frowned. "Not good, I miss you. When are you stopping by?"

"I will be there in a few days, but only for a night or two, remember?"

"Awh, why so short?"

"We are with a lot right now, and we are all ready to go home." Zach knew he was definitely talking about himself. "But I can come back after my road trip." He lowered his voice slightly, remembering Lilly was still laying next to him as she moved in her sleep. Though, he knew it would take a lot more than that to wake her up.

Noticing her appearance by the blonde hair, Reese's eyes lit up. "Is that Kay? Can I say hello?"

The question took him off guard, and Zach wondered what he should answer to that. "She's asleep right now, sorry Reese. But you will see her when we visit you." He smiled apologetically, knowing he couldn't explain to her why he was laying so close next to a girl who was not his girlfriend.

Although sometimes he wished she could be.

"Fine." The little girl sighed, faking a pout. "Will you tell me when you are in Dallas?"

"Of course." Zach smiled widely. "I will keep you updated. Have you thought about what you want to do together?"

"We can bake! Or play with Sammy, pull pranks on Ryan—"

The face time call continued with lots of talking about fun activities for them to do and Reese shared stories about school and from home. It was safe to say they kept on talking for at least an hour until Zach's social battery was getting low and he needed some sleep himself.

As he had pressed the red button, Zach put his phone away and felt himself relax underneath Lillian's touch. She laid cuddled up against him, him slowly wrapping an arm around her. How wrong it was for him to get him in such a complicated situation, it felt good at that moment.

That's how Zach and Lillian spend the rest of the afternoon together, sleeping, cuddling, and some small talk in between.

They seemed like an elderly couple already.

_________________________________

<33

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

85.8K 1.7K 54
๐…๐€๐๐๐Ž๐˜, in which a girl has no idea of a particular band's existence, also oblivious to one of them crushing on her while her brother is captai...
111 0 20
read to find out
86.4K 1.4K 39
๐™’๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€- {"๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ก๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
10.9K 618 29
๊’ฐ โžฐ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ ๊’ฑ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜†! [๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™] ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...