π™»πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπš‹πšœπšŽοΏ½...

By ShanayJones629

Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched s... More

π•€π•žπ•‘π• π•£π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
Playlist
❣︎ 1
❣︎ 2
❣︎ 4
❣︎ 5
❣︎ 6
❣︎ 7
❣︎ 8
❣︎ 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

❣︎ 3

2.8K 295 146
By ShanayJones629

𝟶4/𝟷0
𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟼 𝚊.𝚖.

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

A month flew pass quickly and I have been miserable without seeing my son.

Aaron wont let me see him unless I have sex with him and I'm not having sex with Aaron.

I'm not putting my body so low for his pleasure and greed.

His had a girlfriend plus, he has women outside his relationship, I'm sure of it.

When I woke up I had a bad headache.

I got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face before making some ginger tea. I cleaned my room and went to have a shower.

Wonder if mi pitney alright

When I came in this morning mommy was leaving for the market.

She goes to the market ever Saturday morning around 1 a.m. and comes back home in the Sunday evening.

She sells things like callaloo, green and ripe banana, scotch bonnet pepper, dried coconuts, yam and dasheen.

Paris had already left for work. So after my shower I went and got dressed for work.

I was getting tired of this cycle

Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat.

Do you have another cycle you could switch to? No. Okay so shut up

After walking to the bus stop I waited for a taxi.

For the past month I've felt like I was been watched but I couldn't prove.

There was nobody in sight but yet I could feel them behind me. I could feel him breathing down my neck.

It felt different when it was him

I feel like I'm going crazy.

Are maybe it's my taunting irrational fears from the stories Paris always speaks about.

✎✎✎✎✎

I tried calling Aaron's phone the moment I got a break from my customers.

By now Aiden must reach home from school.

"Yow,"

"Mi can talk to Aiden?"

"Uh can come look fih him tonight but you affi stay eh night wid me," he said

Sighs

"Mi just wah talk to him Aaron,"

"So you no wah see him Paige?"

Yes, I want to see my son but I don't want anything to do with you.

I stayed silent and he hissed.

"Aiden come talk to you wuklis ma," he shouted into the background.

I let out another sigh and sat down.

"Mommy!"

His cheery little voice graced my ears and I smiled with my heart.

"Hey baby,"

We talked for a few minutes and he told me about his day and what he learnt at school.

Soon his father demanded his phone back so he could go back to work.

Choppings

"Bye mommy I love you,"

"I love you more papa," I said before hearing Aaron's voice.

"You no love mi tuh babes?"

Hate you like poison drancro

"Good bye Aaron," I said before hanging up.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and placed the phone into my back pocket.

I grabbed the clean cloth I had to dry the rock glasses that I had just washed.

I dried the glasses before placing them down neatly. The bell on the counter rang and when I turned around, a man with broad shoulders and a muscular built body was walking towards the door.

I didn't know I had a customer

Did I make him wait long?

He was dressed in a black suit, the sensual musk and piquant spices of his cologne waved in the air as I watched his retreating figure.

That scent has be haunting me for weeks now

Was it him?

Of cource it's him

"Sir?" I tried calling after him but by now he had walked through the door.

My eyes shifted to the counter and I saw a small gift box with a small little black bow.

Umm

I approached the box and looked at the security guard at the door.

"Teejay?" I called his name since he was scrolling through his phone.

A Tiktok him a watch

"Hmm," he said while looking up from his phone.

"A which man dhat?" I asked and he gave me a confused look.

"Which man?" he asked and I hissed.

Why you no do uh job sir?

I removed the apron and hurried around the counter only to be stopped my boss.

"You done count off?" he asked

A way him cum from so quick?

"Yes," I answered.

"Mek mi see eh book before mi lef," he said and I looked at the door.

I sighed before turning on my heel. I went back around the counter and grabbed the book.

I gave it to him and he removed his shades as his eyes schemed through the pages.

I removed the gift box from the counter and placed it behind me. My eyes strayed away and went to the door.

I was so curious in finding out who it was

"Looks good," Max's gruff tone met my ears and I looked at him.

He nods to himself before closing the book. He placed the book down and looked at Teejay who straightened up.

"Mi a pay uh fih sidung pan phone?" he asked.

"No sah,"

Him chat bad essi

The word is sir

Teejay placed his phone into his pocket and Max turned to me.

"Stay round a di counter, a round deh uh work," he said and I nod.

Merrr

He left and I hissed.

Gweh*

Head top shine like

Teejay and I looked at each other before he walked towards the bar.

"Like him wife nah gi him no front. Camera no ina yah already wah him want mi stand up a watch eh people dem fah. Mi a wah?" he said and I smiled.

Camera. Yes

A wonder if Teejay can mek seet

"Security guard," I answered and he shook his head.

"You a di next one. Uh cud'n tell mi say eh likkle big belly man round a back so mi no nuffi deh pan mi phone,"

Den uh no know say we nuffi deh pan we phone none a tall

"Mi neva know him deh ere," I said and he hummed.

Mi glad him neva catch mi pan fimi

I placed the gift box on the counter and he looked at it.

"A who gi uh dhat?" he asked

What a bwoi inquisitive and chat fast

"Nobody," I said and he raised a brow.

"If a mi uh gi mi no want it caz nuhn cah wul ina dhat way mi wud'n want," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not yours idiot," I said and he hummed while removing his phone from his pocket.

"Member Max can a watch you," I said and he looked at the cameras.

"Him nah watch dem deh," he said and I hummed.

Him might catch uh by surprise.

I looked at the box and squinted my eyes. There was a small tag on it with a name or should I said written words.

Little doll

Huh?

Like Barbie?

"Like uh have a secret admirer?" Teejay teased when I opened the box to red flowers petals.

What if it's not mine

It's not like it has someone's right name on it so....

I removed the red petals until my fingers stopped at the little charm.

Wait...this did deh pan mi bracelet way Aiden gimi

"So a wah di rest a it," Teejay laughed to himself and I frowned.

He picked up the box and shake it out even though it was already empty. I grabbed the box and gave him a look.

"Wah?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ano mi tell him fih put half a di gift in deh. Way uh a gwaan so fah?" he said and I ignored him.

If uh follow Teejay uh cuss him out

I looked at the charm before pulling out my phone.

"Your phone look like sumo not even technician cah fix," he said and I looked at him.

Uh mouth

"Sorry," he said and I looked back at my phone.

I unlocked it and went to gallery. After finding the picture I was looking for, I zoomed in and made sure it was the charm I had.

"Alright so mi did have a bracelet but mi lost it last month. Dis a one a di charm dem way did deh pan it. Look," I said before showing him the picture.

"Oh deh likkle ugly sumo deh, thank God uh lost it," he said while scrunching up his face.

"A mi son mek it fih mada's day," I said

"Well you shud'n give him back and tell him fih go mek one more caz deh one deh very ugly. You know say uno fih honest to uno pintey dem—"

"Uh know wah? Gwaan back go do you work Teejay," I said

"Uh cah gimi sumo outta di fridge?"

"No," I said while putting the charm back into the box. His eyes went to the box and he rest his elbows on the counter.

"That no creep you out tho?" he asked as I picked up the petals.

"Imagine uh lost sumo and smaddy gi uh dhat—wait uh know who gi uh?"

"No, a di man wah just come in left it—well mi feel like a him left it,"

I ran my fingers through my hair and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You think you can mek mi see the camera footage," I asked with a pout

"Wah mek?"

Him dumb or slow

"Mi wah see a who lef it," I said

"Mi want sumo first,"

"If a front uh want--"

"Girl pussy cah quench mi thirsty gimi wah beer," he said while making a face.

I look at the frigde and sighed.

✎✎✎✎✎

"Yow eh look like smaddy hack we or delete sumo and edit dis," he said while running the footage back and forth.

"Wah uh mean?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"Mi cah find it Paige. See uh yah a chat pan uh phone den look it jump to when uh buck up ina Max," he said as we watch the video.

He looked at me and I rasied a brow.

"What?"

"Gwaan back go work mi affi go call Max," he said and I nod.

I grabbed the slid beer and walked off.

"Paige—"

"I didn't get what I want so you're not getting want you want either,"

He hissed before I heard him talking on the phone.

So they can't find the footage

That's weird and creepy

Preview

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

I watched as she opened the box. Utter confusion filled her face as she removed the red flower petals.

Deh security bwoi deh no serve a purpose.

Within the couple seconds I was inside the bar. I nestled a bug/ microphone that would allow me to hear conversations coming from her end.

I had access to the cameras inside the bar already and now I was able to watch her while she's at work, to make sure she's safe and not to satisfy my new obsession.

How did I do that? Links and money

Was this weird? Yes

Do I feel like I'm doing something wrong? Yes

It's like she put a spell on me and I'm losing my mind.

My eyes focused on the laptop screen as she removes the single charm from her bracelet.

My eyes consumes her reactions and I smiled as I reached for my lighter. I light my spliff and puffed the dark smoke from it.

I got up from my chair and went to the balcony.

"Mi wah know who," her small voice bounced of the walls inside my room and I smiled.

Patience little one

After smoking, I went inside my room and moved the laptop.

She went back to work and few customers now had her attention.

Her attention

I want that

I crave it

But soon I'll have it

I shut down the laptop and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I exited the bathroom once I was done and moved to my closet. I changed from my suit and got dressed for bed.

I'll sleep now and deal with my nightly business later.

✎✎✎✎✎

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟹 𝚙.𝚖.

"Give mi a name," I stated.

"Bredda mi no know nuhn—"

My fist collided in to his jaw and the sound of something cracking reached our ears.

His head whipped back by the force of my punch and I pulled back my arm as I stood up straight.

"I know you know the answer to my questions so why don't you stop wasting my fucking time," I said angrily.

I had better things to do right now

Whimpers and cries came from his bloody lips. I rolled up the sleeves of my shirt as I walked over to the table that had torturing tools lined out.

Not a tropical bad man so mi do things differently because I was taught by a Russian Mob boss.

Kill bwoi differently and get rid a dem wid out a trace.

Everybody knows me as a big business man way wud'n have no business in anything illegal or shady.

What they don't know is that I'm one of the biggest mafia don in Russia and Jamaica.

Side story, I'm half Russian and half Jamaican. My mother is from Jamaica and my father originated from Russia. I was raised in Russia but visited Jamaica when Russia got too hot.

I took over my father's business at the age of twenty and took all shares of my mother's father organization.

"Mi no know nuhn just let me go big man," he begged.

I let out a breath and shake my head.

Him think mi have time fih waste

Mi have a woman fih go watch-stalker

"Привяжи его," I commanded and in seconds my men were tying him down.

"Yyyy"

My men? My soldiers

"Uh have a army?" Shut up

I grabbed a sledge hammer and walked towards him.

"Gimi a name,"

"Mi no have no name fih gi uh bossy" he cried.

"Mi no like liad people and worst mi no like rapists," I said before lifting the hammer.

I smashed his knee and he shouted out in pain. Again cracking of bones was heard with his ears bleeding cries.

He began bleeding from another source and I walked around him while dragging the hummer on the ground.

"Дай мне имя?" I said while standing over him.

He looked at me and I sighed.

When I get angry I'll speak Russian only

"He wants a name dumbass," Austin said and the guy look up at me.

Okay

I left the hammer and he spoke.

"A Shotta dem call him," He cried and I smirked.

"Now we're getting somewhere," I said while tapping his shoulder.

"Wah him real name?" I asked

"Dem man deh wid kill mi if mi talk pan dem dwag,"

A joke him a try gimi?

Mi have uh pan a death bed, literally and you're worrying about another man killing you?

Yah go dead now mi fada so no worry bout dhat

"You sure you no lick him in a him head bredda," Zack asked with a smirk.

"Mi wander dhat tuh," I said

"Pussy you go dead now so tell eh man wah him wah know," Austin said while hitting his arm.

The guy looked at his knee before closing his eyes and crying.

Kmt.

"Gimi him real," I said and when he didn't give me an answer. I lifted the hammer above his other knee.

He opened his eyes looked at me.

"Mi cah tell uh,"

I hissed and smashed his other knee causing him to cry out and wiggle in pain. I moved up to his waist and hovered the hammer.

"Him name Theodore Evans and a him own Darling Strip; a deh so him sell and trade eh piney dem," he cried out.

Bingo

I looked at Zack and Austin and they nod.

"Тебе лучше не лгать, ублюдок," I said while dropping the hammer to the ground.

Translation: "You'd better not lie, motherfucker,"

"Mek smaddy check out who own eh club and if wah him a say valid," I said while removing the already built spliff from behind my ear with my blood hands.

I lit the spliff and look a lomg drag.

Zack and I zoned out in a conversation based on our business deals as the guy whimpers and cry in pain.

After a few minutes, Sinna confirmed that it was all valid information.

"Wah we ago do wid deh fassy yah boss?" Sinna asked while looking at our latest victim.

"Let mi go please," he begged and Sinna looked at me.

"Let him go Sinna," I ordered and he nods before cutting the ropes that held him captive.

"Uh affi can walk though eno," I said and he sat up.

"Mi cah go walk," he said while looking at the damage I did too his knees.

Exactly

"Nothing tried nothing done. Get up and walk," I ordered and he looked at me.

Fear evident in his eyes as he tried getting up. He fell to the ground hard and miserably after failing my order.

I removed the spliff from my lips and soon release the smoke into the air.

He got up again in attempt but failed miserably from his broken bones.

Zack walked towards him and grabbed his arm. I dropped the spliff to the ground and stepped on it.

"Mek mi help you," Zacks offered with a wicked grin.

Zack hauled him up from the ground and he was forced to take a couple steps with his broken bones.

He screamed in pain but Zack kept on walking until he fell to the ground.

After growing tired of his cries and whimpers I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. Bloody littered Zack's suit and he glared at me.

"Bredda deh suit yah new eno," he complained while pointing at his clothes.

"Get another," I said in duh tone while putting away my gun.

I removed my phone from my pocket and left the dungeon.

Mi wah sumo strong fih drink right now

"Ghost wait pan we no dwag," Zack said behind me.

Uno eva have dis one friend way annoy you more than a little sibling.

A Zackary dhat

✎✎✎✎✎

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

My palms run along my underarms that were filled with goosebumps. The road was lonely and no signs of a taxi was near.

I sighed as I looked around the street.

Mi really need fih stop work so late caz it have consequences.

I want to go home

I was cold and sleepy. A few minutes pass and another sigh left my trembling lips.

Soon I felt eyes on me and the temperature of my body change. A surge of adreline rushes through my blood stream as I shifted from one foot to the other.

Mi fraid eno

And a mi alone out yah.

The street was silent but still sounded so loud. I grabbed the straps of my bag pack tightly as I prayed for a taxi to come get me.

Taxi stop run dem time yah girl.

In times like these mi wish mi did have a car or the latter, a car man.

My eyes trailed to the black range rover that was parked down the road and I swallowed hard.

After mi neva see dhat when mi come yah so

A who put it deh so?

It was facing me but I had no idea if someone was in it or not. My eyes scanned the car as if they could show me who's inside it or not.

My question was answered when the head lights came on. The car started moving towards me slow and I stepped back.

No no Derek has go now

Mi watch tuh much duppy show if no run right now

I sprinted off as the engine of the car roared and my heart hammered inside my chest.

The person driving the car chased me until I ended up in the dark alley with a dead end.

Well it was fun living— no it wasn't

The car stopped and I turned around to look at it. The head lights were bright and almost blinding.

I heard a door open and close before the head lights went out completely. The engine kept running as darkness consumes us.

That scent

"If a kill you ago kill mi. Mi have wah son way just four—"

"Shhh,"

His cologne filled my nose and I didn't know what to think anymore.

Is he finally going to kill me or rape me?

Why a dhat affi cum to uh mind

My mouthed was covered by a large hand and soon I felt a sharp sting on my neck and everything when dark.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
83.1K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
59.8K 1.2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...