Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper

Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

209 2 2
By dong3474

- New York Sea -

Time passes, and in the middle of the night, Dusty flies over the sea,

"Wow..." Dusty wonders his eyes because where he lands,

New York City.

There are very famous landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Empire State Building, in addition, the night view shines brilliantly even in the early evening, making it a truly beautiful and wonderful city.

"(Radio) Break, break." At that time, the air traffic controller was receiving a transmission from Dusty. " Air racer number 7, air racer number 7. Do you read? Kennedy approach, over. "

"Uh, I'm Dusty Crophopper, I'm looking for JFK airport." Dusty communicates.

"(Radio) Crophopper 7, you are supposed to be on the Carnice visual." The controller communicates. "Turn further left, heading 1-9-5. Maintain 1,000 feet. Intercept the 22 right localizer. You are cleared for the ILS 22, right approach."

"Roger." Dusty complies.

"(Radio)Heavy is sectored in behind you." The controller communicates, "Uh... Run that by me one more time?" Dusty asks. "(Radio) Turn further left, heading 1-9-5. Maintain 1,000-"

"Never mind. I got it." Dusty ignores and glides.

- Air traffic controller -

"Do you see him?" A man asks.

"Well, radar does, but I don't see diddly." Another man answered.

- (New York) Runway -

Moments later, Dusty landed safely on the New York air runway.

"Check out this pavement!" Dusty is very impressed with the pavement on the runway. "Nice! It's so smooth!"

"(Radio) Crophopper 7, you passed Foxtrot. Turn left onto Charlie. Hold short at 22." Then, the controller communicates. As if... warn him.

"Wait, I thought-" Dusty says, and suddenly a light shines from behind him, and when he turns around, a huge plane is coming to land!

"(Radio) GET OFF THE RUNWAY! " The controller shouted,

"WHOA!" Dusty realized now and was shocked. And he narrowly avoided it, and the big plane landed safely. (Writer: Phew...😥💦)

Dusty takes a deep breath, completely shocked. "That was close..."

After a while, the big plane that had just landed was a passenger plane. And when the door opened on the taxiway, human siblings came out.

"Wow!" Lena is amazed.

"In this world, even in New York, very busy business." Robin speaks for himself.

"Alright! Let's go!" Kevin said.

"Guys!" Dusty approaches the humans.

A baggage car passes by honking, and a car pulls an airliner on the runway.

"Oh! Sorry." Dusty apologizes, "Go back to Jersey, you bum." A car scolds.

"Excuse me," Dusty asks a passenger plane, "Where can I-"

"HEY-HO!" A blue forklift almost hit his wing. Dusty is started and goes back. "Do you mind? I'm working here." When the blue forklift scolded,

"Sorry..." Dusty apologizes, but he's really confused by this crazy place.

"A nice enough guy, but way too much baggage, if you know what I mean." Female forklift crews pass by, talking to each other.

"Oh, hey, there. I'm looking for pit row." At that moment, a car is seen pulling a passenger plane, and Dusty asks him about it.

"The pits? Oh, yeah, that's easy." When a car answered,

"You want to go down this way toward the fire station." The white car talks.

"Okay?" Dusty nodes.

"Then taxiway alpha forks off to the left. But don't go that way. You want to veer right. And if you get to the orange barrels, you went too far. So-"

"Just go straight ahead and to the right." Suddenly, a white passenger plane being pulled by a white car gave a very simple explanation.

"Great, thanks." Dusty talks. "Hey, nice paint job!"

"Well, thank you! I'm kind of proud of it." The white car is happy,

"Uh, I think he was talking to me." When the white passenger plane noticed him,

"Oh..." The white car now realized.

- Pit row -

And finally, Dusty arrived at the pit row where the air racers were. And Royer is standing close in front. "Well, looky who's here. The Scandinavian."

"Hey." Dusty says. "Miss your home town?" Royer joked, and Dusty said, "Uh..."

"I don't. Just about blocked that memory out of my mind." Royer said. "But you're bringing it right back with that -" and he sniffs Dusty, "Oh, man, that nasty Vita-mina-stink-a-bunch." He talks while covering his nose his. "Your tent's the last one on the left. Go!"

"Okay." Dusty moves forward, giggling.

"Power wash is on your right." exclaims Royer. "Just sayin'."

"Wow!" Then Dusty pauses for a moment,

" Bulldog? From the European Cup? The Big Dog!" Because it was right in front of the famous British air racer, Bulldog's tent.

"Hey, I saw you do this unbelievable high-G vertical turn. How did you do that?" Dusty asks.

"Well, let me tell you." Bulldog answered. "In fact, why don't I tell you all my racing secrets?" When Bulldog spoke, "Really?" Dusty wonders.

" No. " Well... he won't.

"Look, I don't know how things work in the backwater from which you hail, matey, but this is a competition. Every plane for himself! Goodbye." And he said to Dusty, so formally.

"Yeah, sure." Dusty leaves with a confused look in his eyes.

Suddenly, in front of his eyes, he encountered a female airplane with a gradient of yellow and orange,

"Whoa... Whoa!" Dusty started and slipped and fell where the oil cans were.

"Oh!" A beautiful female airplane pants happily.

"Uh..." and he giggles in embarrassment.

"Oh, Uh... Wait a second. This is AeroShell 100. I thought I ordered the DT-2380." Dusty turns to the small forklift. "Well, I am sorry you had to see that." Dusty confronts a female plane.

"Are you all right?" she asks.

"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Dusty asks. "And you are Pan-Asian Champion and Mumbai Cup record holder, Ishani."

"Most people call me just 'Ishani'." Ishani makes it clearer.

"I'm Dusty. I mean, uh, my name is Dusty." Dusty introduces himself. And he giggles nervously. "I'm not actually dusty, I'm quite clean."

"It's very nice to meet you, 'quite clean' Dusty." Ishani goes giggling happily.

"Nice to meet you, too." Dusty looks at her with a look on her face as if she's in love. "Look at that propeller. Ooh..."

And for some reason, hands are showing paper bags filled with air in front of Dusty.

"(BOOM!)"

"AH!" Dusty was surprised. Then he looked around, and there were human siblings in front of him. Kevin waves his hand in greeting, and Robin crosses his arms and snorts at him, looking at him pitifully. And Lena covered her mouth with her hand as if she was having fun and she giggled.

Meanwhile, Centh secretly peeks at them from behind the tent, giggling quietly as if their situation is amusing.

"Whoa, guys! Where have you been?" Dusty asks.

"Well, we saved some kind of love plane, I guess?" Robin jokes bluntly.

"You're in love with that her, right?" When Lena pushed her,

"Whoa-whoa, whaaat?" Dusty is very embarrassed, Lena raises an eyebrow, and Dusty bites his lip and laughs nervously.

"Alright, guys. Pull enough." Kevin stops them. "Anyway, I thought you came before us. What happened?" Kevin asks.

"Um... well," Dusty replies. "I received the signal from the controller late, so-"

"You almost died playing on the runway, right?" Robin narrowed his eyes,

"Yes..." Dusty answers embarrassedly. Then Robin rolled his eyes as if he disapproved of him.

Just then, someone passed by,

"That's strange. It's not even here." When I heard a familiar voice,

"(This voice...?)" Then, Robin looks closely at the back of someone. It is a human with dark blue and light blue two-tone hair and a long ponytail.

And Robin walks up to him and grabs his shoulder,

"Excuse me." Robin said.

Then he looked back, and he gasped.

"Xross!"

That's right.
He is Xross Southern.

"R-Robin?" Xross was puzzled.

"(Gasped)Xross! We see you here too!" Kevin is very happy.

"Kevin?" Xross is puzzled. "Lena?"

"Hi!" Lena is happy.

"Xross..." When Centh sees him, he hides behind the tent with a confused look on his face.

"I really didn't expect that." Robin is amazed. "What are you doing here?"

"That's what I want to say." Xross said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Just vacation." Kevin answers simply. "And you?"

"I am currently tracking down the serial killer wizard Deus." Xross explains. Then Robin clenched his fists, "(Deus...)" when he heard his name. "But strangely, I still don't know where he is. I guess he's using the wand to hide from my radar."

"Wait... serial killer...? I heard he was murdered by someone?" Robin is puzzled.

"Um... guys...?" Dusty storms in, not realizing the humans' situation. "I'm sorry... I don't know what your situation is, but... who is that blue man...?"

"Oh! Dusty, He's name is Xross Southern." Lena introduces him. "(Whisper) He's an agent."

"Oh..." Dusty realized.

"Xross, Dusty Crophopper. Just Dusty, not dusty." Kevin introduces Dusty. And in detail...

"Yes I get it." Xross cuts through coldly. "A new friend?"

"Yup." Kevin answers. "We met in a little town called Propwash Junction, and he got to participate in this race!"

"He does?" Xross wonders. "Mhmm." Kevin nods his head. Robin hesitates, but...

"But... he..." Xross doesn't understand.

"I know, I know. I am a crop duster. But a crop duster can also be a racer. My dream is to become a racer." Dusty talks.

"Of course, it's good to move forward for your dreams... but... dreams are very easy, but reality is very difficult." Xross is aloof,

"Wha...?" Dusty is confused.

"Think about it." Xross said to humans. "No matter how hard he tries, a person who works hard cannot beat someone with many talents."

"How rude!" Lena is anxious. "Why are you being so cold to us today?"

"I'm just giving advice." When Xross glared at Dusty, he was confused. "Look. If you want to give up, you can do it now. If you give up too late, your despair will only increase."

"Are you out of your mind?!" When Robin gets angry, he grabs Xross by the collar. "I don't know what happened to you before, but I absolutely can't stand what you're doing now!"

"What did you just say...?!" Xross also gritted his teeth as he became increasingly angry. Meanwhile, the airplanes and forklifts look around at Dusty and the humans, as if the situation was noisy.

"Nonono!" Kevin and Lena quickly stop them. "Robin...!"

"That also makes sense." Kevin admits. " Reality is not easy. But if you keep trying, it can become a dream."

"Think realistically." Xross points out. "How can such an ordinary, small crop duster become an air racer?! My answer? No! It's impossible!"

"Whoa-whoa, what?!" Dusty gets increasingly angry.

Then, Robin grew and tried to approach him, but Kevin desperately grabbed his younger brother's waist and stopped him.

"Lena, go with him and get some fresh air. Okay?" Let Kevin talk,

"Okay..." Lena takes Robin and leaves. She tries to keep him from going, but she uses her strength to force him to take her. "Come on...!" Robin leaves, gritting his teeth and he looks at the blue-haired human, horribly.

Meanwhile, Centh quietly follows the girl who forcibly takes him and the boy who is forcibly taken away by her.

"Like he said, I don't know what happened to you before, but it's not right to make someone else give up on their dreams." Kevin talked to Xross.

"I'm just making realize the harsh reality." Xross speaks with exasperation.

"Do you really think we just have to think about reality?" Dusty asks the blue man, but he doesn't talk but looks at them with sharp eyes.

And he overhears their conversation behind the tent, and he looks at the ground and thinks,

And then, from somewhere, music comes in. And they see where the music comes from,

On a stage illuminated by numerous speakers and spotlights, Ripslinger leisurely prepares for the race. Green forklifts provide support, such as giving him massages and giving him drinks.

"A little over there." Ripslinger advises: "Not so much pressure, okay?"

"Oh, excuse me, guys. Pardon me." Dusty moves forward cautiously and makes his way to the stage. Kevin and Xross will also go on stage with him.

"Hey, look who made it!" Ripslinger found Dusty. "It's the crop duster."

"Hey." Dusty greeted him.

"And the humans came too." Ripslinger is intrigued.

"Hiya." Kevin waves his hand.

"(You know this plane?)" Xross whispers to them.

"(Pretty much.)" Kevin whispers too.

"You know, having you here is a nice vehicle-interest story." Ripslinger admires him. "Small-town farmer makes it to the big time."

"Yes, sir." Dusty smiles. "Mmm-hmm" Kevin smiles and nods his head.

"But tragically crashes on takeoff." Ripslinger said,

"What?" Dusty opens his eyes wide. "What'd you say?" Kevin was embarrassed.

"Wings Around The Globe winner, Ripslinger, eulogizes the unknown hayseed and scatters his debris over a cornfield." Ripslinger speaks dreamily.

"So... your point is..." Kevin asks,

"Ratings will be through the roof!" Ripslinger speaks full of pride.

"What a wild dream..." Xross is dumbfounded.

"Let's go, Dusty." Kevin said Dusty, "Okay..." Dusty leaves with his human friends.

"Good luck." Ripslinger advises,

"Farmboy... " He belittles Dusty.

"What?" Dusty,
"Excuse me?" Kevin gets upset after hearing his insult and looks at him.

At that moment, suddenly heard Spanish,

A Mexican plane wearing a mask appeared near the entrance. Then everyone looks at him.

"The hero of the people has arrived." And he spins, and he laughs,

Everyone looks at him in silence, confused as to what the situation is.

"You have never heard of the great El Chupacabra?!" he pointed,

Of course, everyone looks like they don't know him at all.

"Who...?" Kevin makes a puzzled face.

"Hey, isn't that monster that siphons fuel from small vehicles?" When one plane asked,

"No, no, no, it's just a stage name." Chupacabra answers. "Designed to strike fear into the hearts of my opponents." And he growls.

"So, you're an air racer too, right?" Kevin approaches him and hits him,

"Yeah, he's the indoor racing champion of all Mexico." As Dusty explained,

"Indoor racing?" Bulldog is puzzled.

"HAAA!!! HAAAIII!!!"

Suddenly, the Chupacabra raises its voice and spins. "And numero uno recording artist, telenovela star and romance novelist." He introduces himself confidently.

"Romance?" Xross is absurd.

"Did you say El Chupacabra or Cuckoo-cabra?" When Bulldog tells a joke, his crew laughs.

At that moment, the Chupacabra approached Bulldog and said, "You make a joke? YOU MAKE JOKE?!" He gets angry and screams.

"Very well. You leave me no choice! I swish my cape at you!" The Chupacabra turns around and raises its cape at Bulldog. "You have been shamed." And he leaves, warning the British air racer.

"I hope I can get over it..." Bulldog said,

"Oh! I just did!" He spoke as if he had quickly forgotten the situation, and the crew laughed as if it were funny.

- Pit row (outside) -

Meanwhile, she continued to drag him outside.

"Alright, alright! Stop!" Robin throws away his sister's arm.

"Ugh... that cold blue-haired guy... Do you see that? Why is he talking like that?" He doesn't understand Xross' actions.

"I honestly don't know why he does that." Lena speaks. "But somehow he looked uneasy."

"What? Uneasy?" Robin looked puzzled, "What are you talking about?"

"Well... I felt it for some reason..." Lena answered. "Not on the outside, well... on the inside..."

Robin thinks, "(Sigh)... Anyway... I won't talk to him for a while." He crosses his arms and turns his head. "It was like that in Paris, but it was even worse this time."

"But he kept me safe. How do you explain that?" As Lena spoke, Robin hesitated and looked to the side.

"Look. You don't really know him right now and you have a bad habit of not liking him right away." Lena advises.

"Wait a minute... Why are you taking his side?" Robin sees her and is puzzled by her.

"Well, I don't know... It feels vaguely... familiar..." Lena gives a strange answer.

"ACK!" At that moment, Lena holds her own head and is in pain.

~~~ (Flashback ) ~~~

???: Hold on tight!!!

Lena: I... can't... take it...!

In a space surrounded by blue light, a young boy holds her hand tightly. However, she lost strength and lost the young boy's hand.

Lena: AHHHH!!!

???: NO!!!

~~~

"Lena? Lena!"

And from her point of view, her name is heard vaguely from somewhere...

"LENA!"

And when she came to, her brother Robin was in front of her.

"Lena, are you okay?" Robin asks.

"Y, yeah..." Lena is confused. "It was just a headache..."

"It's that makes me worry about you." Robin let her worry as she spoke sarcastically,

"Sorry..." Lena apologizes. "I'll go first. What are you going to do?" Lena asked her brother,

"Go in first. I'll stay here until feel better." Robin answered,

"Okay." Lena nods and enters the pit row.

"(What on earth was that earlier...?)" And that memory bothers her.

"(She has a headache? It's so sudden...Wait. Could it be that, she...?)" Robin is suspicious.

Meanwhile, Centh catches a glimpse of their situation.

"(Hmm... this is getting more interesting...)" He smiles curiously.

- Pit row (inside) -

Meanwhile, inside the pit row...

Dusty and the humans talk together as they follow the Chupacabra.

"Hey! I saw your race on Telemoto last year." Dusty said. "Of course, it was in Spanish, so I didn't understand everything."

"I am flattered, avion pequeno. " Chupacabra said. "You have done many of these long distance rallies, yes?" He asks Dusty.

"No, no. He is the first one." Kevin responded, "It is my first time, as well!" The Chupacabra was started.

"Wait, what?" Xross was puzzled.

"We will have many adventures, you and I. We will laugh, we will cry, we will dance!" Chupacabra get excited,

"Um... wow..." Dusty looks awkward.

"Probably not with each other." Chupacabra be embarrassed,

"Of course." Dusty agrees,
"Oh, no way." Kevin denies it,
"Nope." Xross is adamant.

"I will see you in the skies, amigos ." When the Chupacabra talks, he spins and makes a high-pitched voice.

Dusty giggles,
Kevin makes an interesting expression, and
Xross rolls his eyes in bewilderment.

And Xross leaves somewhere,

"Wait!" Kevin quickly grabs his hand. "If you have time, would you like to go to Dusty's race with us?" He asked,

"I don't have time for that." Xross is adamant, shaking off his hand and leaving,

"But," Kevin took his hand again,
"With so many friends, don't we need time to make friends? C'mon... please...?" Kevin earnestly asks for a favor. However, Xross makes an annoyed and displeased expression and violently shakes off his hand.

"...Friend...?" Xross mutters.

"I don't need friends. Friends are just a distraction." He puts up a wall so coldly, and then he leaves,

Just then, Lena heard their conversation, and at that moment, Xross passed her, and she looked blankly at his cold face.

"Man, what a snow prince." Chupacabra is shocked to see his actions. "No kidding." Dusty nods and agrees with what he says.

Kevin looks complicated and watches his back.

- Outside -

Before long, Xross was out of pit row.
And he gets lost in thought for a moment...

~~~ (Flashback ) ~~~

Kevin: If you have time, would you like to go to Dusty's race with us?

~~~

With so many friends, don't we need time to make friends? C'mon... please...?

~~~

When he remembers what he said, he comes to his senses and shakes his head from side to side.

"(That doesn't mean anything to me.)" He narrows his eyes and looks at the ground.

...

"You're still the same, strict blue."

Suddenly, a leisurely tone of voice sounded in his ears,

"!!!"

He was very surprised.

That's Centh!

"You...!" Xross opened his eyes wide, very embarrassed.

"Hello... Old friend..." Centh smiles as if he is very happy to see him.

Soon, Robin sees them from afar, but he doesn't know what's going on.

What will be their destiny...?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 47 7
On the way to the Piston Cup, Lighting McQueen, and his partner, Seth 'Grease Lightning' Eaton get lost and wind up in the little town of Radiator Sp...
Cars By Girl101

Fanfiction

8K 163 19
Humanized Cars Cars belong to Pixars, and Pixar's ALONE! Lightning McQueen joined The Piston Cup not just to race but to find someone who has been mi...
9.9K 201 30
When Lightning McQueen's twelve-year-old human cheerleader and sister figure, Fudge, is critically injured in an accident that was all his fault, the...
8.8K 186 32
In a world where the towns are peopled with cars, and even the bugs are mini motors, two young ambitious racing cars called Lightning McQueen and Mad...