♡ Presidential Feelings • Bid...

By DonovanMcDaddy

Joe Biden has always been a shy Omega. When he takes office for the first time, he can't help but admire the... More

▪︎ Chapter 1 ; Morning ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 2 ; The Arrival ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 3 ; Jealousy ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 4 ; Out Of Oil ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 5 ; Goodbye ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 6 ; Lungs ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 7 ; Kachow ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 8 ; The Great War ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 10 ; Truth ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 11 ; Backstabber ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 12 ; Ever After ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 13 ; Bruised ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 14 ; Eagles ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 15 ; Smartest in the Room ▪︎
▪︎ Chapter 16 ; Quincy ▪︎
• Chapter 17 ; Unexpected Guest •
• Chapter 18 ; Eureka! •
• Chapter 19 ; Baka! •
• A/N ; Explanation •
• Chapter 20 ; Game Plan •

▪︎ Chapter 9 ; Confession ▪︎

40 0 1
By DonovanMcDaddy

"I- I... I love you, Joey..."

"..."

Biden's eyes widened, his fist of fury facing towards Obamna. "You... you what..."

"I'm sorry, joey..."

"I don't understand."

"You don't have to," Obama smirked wholeheartedly. Joe was too short winded to respond, but his looks of regret seeping through his eyes said it all.

"Joey... I brought you here to confess. I just knew you'd never love someone like me, but... I love you."

"That's not true Obama, you've slept with practically all the presidents up to this point except me. You don't love me. You want to fxxk me," Joe rolled his eyes."Joey, I just wanted you to notice me," Obama tried to defend himself. Joe made eye contact with Barack, "... well?"

"I see how easy you get jealous, I assumed if you saw everybody wanting me, you would too.. It appears I was wrong. I'm sorry for the way I acted like a sussy baka, but... my heart belongs to you only!!" Obama cried out.

"Obamawama... I'm so... I'm so sorry, you know I love Donald," Joe said apologetically. "I was getting to that," Obama responded, striking Joe's curiosity. Obama sighed, then began to speak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1K 32
Raven Rosa Salvatore Gilbert the middle adopted gilbert has been a frighten scared little girl since she was a child living in the Salvatore boarding...
181K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
10.6K 274 9
A chronological(ish) collection of one-shots detailing the lives of two lonely souls who discover friendship and eventually love from each other.
5K 71 9
When Twilight,the new student enters Canterlot High, Rainbow Dash suddenly creates feelings for her. Twilight does the same, but is too afraid to con...