Beautiful liar pt2

De yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... Mais

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 7

376 23 19
De yay997

Han's pov
"judging by your face it was Felix" I started at the older who had a sad smile on his face.
"mind telling me where the hell both of you were all this time?" I yelled staring at chan and changbin hyung....after I left for felix's house they stopped in front of me while I was walking down the streets telling me that they wanted to talk like nothing had happened...like they didn't disappeared for a whole six years...i only agreed because I am curious about what they have to say....so here I am standing in the middle of an unfamiliar house listening to what they have to say.

"I went to live with my brother...i took my mom with me to take care of her...i wanted to get away from my father"chan hyung said.
"and you cut contact with all of us because of that" I said chukcling" and why the hell did changbin hyung leave with you" I added.
"at the time I was angry at seungmin" the second oldest said.
"you are making no sense and the moment...what does any of what you said explain why you stopped talking with us?"I yelled feeling pissed.
"says the one who cut us out of his life for a year after we thought minho hung died" changbin said.

"it was for a year and I had too...my family took me....and I was ashamed....i was ashamed that I tried to kill myself....i didn't know how to face you...but you...you just leave after the mess that happened...hell we found out minho is alive...we couldn't tell anyone about it...only seven of us know about the truth...and the three of you left...which brings me to my question...where the hell is hwang hyunjin?" I said glaring at the two.
"I am sorry I didn't mean to..."
"I asked you a question hyung...hyunjin...where is he?" I cut changbin hyung off.
The two glanced at each other without saying a word making me sigh.

"you know where he is right....he owes me an explanation..."
"he wants to meet you"chan hyung said.
"then where the hell is he?" I yelled...these two are getting on my damn nerve.
"I am here" I froze when I heard the familiar voice...i looked toward the stairs to see hyunjin...he looks so different...so mature...kind of elegant unlike the teenager I knew...his hair now was long and he dyed it blonde...the only thing that didn't change was his eyes...it held the same look he always had whenever he looked at me years ago...full of care and love...and I hate it...

"you damn bastard I am going to...."
"jisung calm down" chan hyung said grabbing me by my arm, stopping me from reaching the taller.
"hyung I swear to god if you don't let go of me this instant I will hit you" I yelled struggling to get out of his grip.
"guys could you leave us?" hyunjin said getting closer.
"yes let go so I can beat him up nicely" I said glaring at the other.
"are you sure?" changbin asked making hyunjin nod calmly...why I am the only one who is making a scene right now? How are they so calm and composed?
Chan hyung let go of me before he left with changbin leaving me confused.

"are you going to hit me yet?" hyunjin asked he was standing a couple of steps in front of me.
I swallowed hard looking at the taller...what this is now?
"why?" I asked trying to calm myself down.
"I had reasons" he replied tilting his head to the side" I am presuming that you are asking why I left,"he added.
"hwang are you kidding me? You lied to us...forget about the M thing...you life about the fact that minho hyung is alive...then you just disappeared without a trace now you are standing in front of me like nothing happened?"I yelled grabbing him by his collar.

"for minho hyung at first I didn't know...and when I found out he asked me not to say anything...he wanted to keep you and Felix safe until he takes care of kang" he said looking inside my eyes.
"kang is dead where the hell is he?"I yelled shaking him...there was this possibility that I thought about when the two disappeared....i thought the two left together...and left Felix and I...and it made me hate hyunjin even more...i got hell of jealous thinking that minho hyung chose him.
"I don't know" he said making me clench my jaw.
"stop lying" I yelled pushing him back.
"I am not....the last time I saw him was six years ago...he went missing again" he said fixing his shirt.

"I don't believe you" I told the taller who nodded.
"you have all the right to not do so...one of the reasons why I left you was because I gave up han" he said making me frown" you said it is going to be a competition between us for Felix....for me I wanted to win Felix...and you...but when I thought about it...i felt like I am hurting you more by staying that's why I left....i wanted you to have a happy life together..."
I felt my blood boil so without thinking I threw a punch toward his jaw shutting him up.
" Felix cried because of you" I yelled feeling my eyes getting teary.

"I am..."
"I don't give a damn about you....but seeing how the man I love suffered because of you makes me want to..." I said taking a deep breath", you made him fall for you...then you left him...just like minho hyung did to me....but Felix had it worse he lost you and minho", I added.
"and now he lost you...didn't he jisung?, you left him too," he said making my eyes widen.
"if you stayed by his side...none of this would have happened" I answered.
"so you are saying that if I stayed I would have been with felix...while you had destroyed your life like you are doing",he said scanning me.

"it is none of your damn business..."
"it is my business.... because whether you like it or not han jisung...i am in love with you...whether you accept my feelings or not...i will always love you", he yelled cutting me off.
"you love me yet you left," I chuckled.
"you love people but you can't always stay by their side....you are doing the same right now..."
"stop comparing yourself to me..."
"minho hyung left to protect us...i left to protect felix and you....you left to protect Felix...each one of us has a reason to why he is doing this...at the end of the day we are hurting not just Felix but each others" he said making me frown.

"what do you want from me? After all these years what do you want from us?", I asked, he took a couple steps forward until he was inches away.
"I want you"he said making my eyes widen"I made a decision that I regret six years ago and I want to make things right...i will try to earn Felix forgiveness...i will try to make you love me...and I will try to bring minho hying back....i am going to fix everything jisung...even if it is the last thing I am going to do, I will do anything I can to do that...nothing will stop me"he added looking serious.
"good luck with that...i am leaving...and don't you dare get close to Felix....he suffered a lot because of you" I said pointing my finger at him.
I threw him one last glance before I started making my way toward the door.

"tony"he said making me freeze before i looked back at him with wide eyes.
"how do you know him?" I asked gulping.
"I told you nothing is going to stop me... there are no rules that  I am not going to break" he said shaking his head.
"I said..."
"I have the contract you signed"he cut me off dropping a bomb on me"I am doing this for all of us"he added.
"hwang what are you talking about?", I asked feeling pissed.
"I signed the contract to...more like the marriage contract...it was open to make it into anything....by law the both of us are married jisung"he said making me bust into laughs....he lost it....this must be a joke...because I will gather marry tony then him...no not really...but still...i am going to kill him...

Hyunjin's pov(next day)
"good thing they invented makeup," changbin hyung said chuckling at my bruised face...well other than the punch I got in my jaw when we start talking he may have thrown some other punches at me when I told him about the contract." I am happy you are alive though"he added making me glare at him.
"this is not funny" I said.
"I thought you we were going to talk with him after the conference" my cousin  said entering the room"I hope you are going to be able to hide those or grandma is going to be pissed"she added looking at the makeup artist who nodded.

"he was living I had to stop him...the plans changed" I answered making her hum.
"where is he know?" she asked"seeing your face means that he didn't take the news in a good way"she added.
"who would do that?" chan hyung said shaking his head, I know he doesn't agree to what I did.
"my house...the one I just brought it...i informed my parents, I am moving out of the mansion"I told the girl who looked surprised...my parents leave here too...after I accepted my grandfather's offer my mom threatened him either they stay too or we all leave and she wouldn't let me here.

It was a good opportunity to make things right between her parents and her...i mean they were salty about it at first...but they learned to accept my dad...it is not going to change anything anyway...my grandma is a closed-up person...she does not like to talk to him they just try to coexist together.
At that moment the door was burst open shocking all of us.
"you leave" my grandma told the girl who was doing my makeup making her run outside."hwang hyunjin what is the meaning of this?" she yelled showing me a copy of my marriage certificate, I won't even ask how she got it.
"I presume that you are not here to congratulate me..."

"how dare you get married without my approval?" she yelled cutting me off.
"because it is my life" I answered" guys could you please?" I added staring at my cousin and my two older friend who left immediately.
"you are going to..."
"grandma, I respect you...i agreed to take on the position that my grandpa wanted me to but you gave me no right to interfere with my love life" I said making her frown.
"I know everything about your so called love life hyunjin...at least if you want to marry one of them....you could have married lee Felix"she said glaring at me.
"why because he is rich?" I asked.

"because he is stable...he is not an idiot that is destroying his life with gambling or a damn mafia member"she yelled making me frown.
"he told you..."
"he was my husband of course I know that lee minho is working for the Darkstone mafia" she cut me off walking around the room.
"your dear husband told me that too...six years ago but I looked everywhere for him...maybe you lied to me"I yelled clenching my hands.
"or maybe this time he really died" she answered calmly
"Grandma" I shouted making her eyes widen not expecting me to treat her like this" you are my family...but there is a red line that I will never let anyone cross...and that is the boys...i am warming you...i will leave " I added.

Silence filled the room as she looked at me blankly, I was shaking my anger...i don't care if she is mad...or disappointed... the boys are the most important thing in the world for me alongside my parents...
"I heard you are moving out "she said scanning me.
"I am" I replied making her nkd before she left without staying another word.
I ran my hand across my hair taking a deep breath, I am going to lose my damn mind...my grandfather told me that minho is involved with Darkstone but I could not find anything that connect him with them.

"you survived grandma too...damn hyunjin you are immortal" yeji joked entering the room.
"you are the same I swear" I said pointing at changbin and her...the two shared a high five making me roll my eyes.
"hyunjin....we start in few minutes...are you ready?" chan asked.
"is he here yet?" I asked back making him nod.
"he is...i saw him earlier" he answered, I
Hummed taking a deep breath.
"things are going to get messy" Yeji pointed.
"Felix is not jisung...the other would have punched me in front of the press...lix won't do that...i have to meet him in away...this is the best one" i replied walking out of the room... Here we go...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

537K 17.9K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?
57.1K 2K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
20.3K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...