The True & Helpless Love..

By writerof96

A story of two teenage lovers who fall in love in very young age.. They were classmates at school.. They lov... More

Overview
Beginning 0f Love..
Change Of Their Life...
Their College Life..
After Two Years

The End..

60 4 0
By writerof96

Their life continued in a distanced way .. They can't meet , can't talk.. Tough time continues for boy and he can't love anyone anymore after that time... She is still in his heart and mind forever... His belief from true love had gone.. Their is nothing like true love in this world was his thought after that....

Thanks for reading my first and short story... Hope you liked it... If u do so hit the star for me.. And share with your friends..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...