JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

Від NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... Більше

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

35 Similarities

1K 92 10
Від NiranjanaNepol

Part 35 Similarities

"Didn't police take action against Pradeep?" Arnav asked.

"They did... Pradeep got arrested too but his lawyer proved that he was at his sister's funeral at the time of the fire accident. The day he was released from the case, he laughed at me and said, 'I will kill Arjun and Indhu, again and again, no matter how many times they take birth'. No one can stop me and do nothing to me. That's why I say, leave this place. Never come back. Live your life with Indhu... please go from Hyderabad" Aadhil pleaded with Arnav.

"Aadhil Bhai is right, Bhai. Don't put your lives in danger again. Pradeep became a powerful man in Hyderabad now. He can do anything. he should not know you guys took Rebirth. Don't know what he will do..." Farida said.

"Let me see what he will do,"

"No Arjun... don't be careless... you lost your life once. Don't let it happen again. Protect Indhu. She trusted you a lot that you would take care of her. That's why she came to you, leaving everything behind. Unfortunately, you were unable to fulfill her wish last time. Don't miss the chance this time. Go back to Delhi,"

Arnav nodded ok and was about to go,

"However, he came here after many years... can't we feed him anything?" Parveen asked Aadhil miserably.

Farida was also looking at him with expectation. Aadhil nodded and Arnav smiled. He understood that Aadhil also wanted him to be with them for a while but was restless thinking about Pradeep.

"Come in Bhai," Farida called Arnav inside.

Arnav entered the house. He got stuck, seeing a photo in which Khushi... correction, Indhu with another girl was hanging on the wall of the main hall. He went to the photo and smiled, seeing that. The other girl was none other than Farida. She had changed a lot in these years.

"It was captured when we were in inter second year," Farida said smilingly.

"I doubt Indhu will recognize you if she meets you now" Arnav smiled.

"Yeah, I changed a lot..." Farida laughed.

"Indhu is a nice girl. She was a childhood friend of Farida. They never get separated...until she died," Parveen said emotionally.

Farida rushed to a particular room and came with a cover. She extended it to Arnav. Taking it from her, Arnav opened it. He was stunned, seeing the thing on the cover. It was Arjun and Indhu's wedding photos. Arnav was looking at a photo in which he tied the mangal sutra to Khushi's neck. His lips curved into a smile, seeing that. He could see expectation in their eyes and full of happiness on their faces. Their inner mind was reflected in those photos.

Taking his phone, Arnav captured the photos on it.

"Didn't you think of throwing them ever after they died?" He asked.

"I never thought they were no more. Every place in Hyderabad reminded me of them. Wherever I go, I remember them..." Farida said.

"Thank you for keeping these photos safe,"

"By the way, what's Indhu doing now?"

"She is a computer programmer,"

"Now also?" Farida was surprised.

"Yeah... she is skilled in programming. She solved the biggest problem of our company,"

"That's great to hear. Indhu is always talented,"

Arnav nodded yes. He noticed Aadhil being tensed. Arnav thought he was unnecessarily getting tensed.

Farida prepared Biriyani for Arnav. She served it to him.

"Wow, I like Biriyani very much," Arnav said.

"I know... that's why I prepared it," Farida smiled.

Arnav wondered. His likes and dislikes were related to his previous birth, Computer, Red color, biriyani, and of course, Khushi. It seemed to him that everything was connected and, it was a CHAIN REACTION.

"Biriyani is so delicious,"

Farida smiled.

"Bhai... can I talk to Indhu?" Farida asked.

Arnav got stuck.

"I will surely make her talk to you but not now because she didn't know my Hyderabad visit. I would like to give her a surprise about my Hyderabad visit. That's why..."

Farida's face hung.

"Wait for a day... I will make her talk to you tomorrow,"

"Really?"

"Yeah... you can take her phone number but, you should promise me you will call her only tomorrow,"

"That's ok, Bhai. I will be waiting for your call. note down my number,"

Arnav noted her number.

"Thanks. Will you guys attend my wedding? Khushi will be happy if she meets you,"

Farida looked at Aadhil hesitatingly.

"I will come to your wedding," Said Parveen.

Arnav continued eating smilingly.

"Are you staying here alone?" Arnav asked.

"Yes, Bhai. We sold out our old house. Bhai bought a new house and is living with his family,"

"Oh..."

"His wife is a working woman. He has only one son. He got a job in Saudi last year,"

"That's nice..."

"And my elder son is working in a private company and, the second one just completed graduation,"

"The one who is at the shop?"

"Yes, he is..."

Arnav looked at Aadhil and asked,

"Did you come to Farida's house to tell her about our meeting that happened in Delhi?"

He nodded yes. Farida smiled.

After the lunch, Arnav stood up.

"I would like to take a photo with all of you. Shall we?" Arnav said.

"Oh, sure... show this photo to Indhu. Or else, she won't believe you," Parveen said smilingly.

She saw Aadhil still sitting.

"Come fast Aadhil..." she called.

Aadhil came and stood with them. Arnav captured a selfie on his mobile to show it to Khushi.

"I have to take my things from the hotel. I'm leaving..." Arnav said.

"Wait..." Said Aadhil.

Arnav looked at him.

"Farida, bring a mask for him,"

She nodded yes and went to the cupboard. She came with a surgical mask and handed it to Arnav.

"Don't remove it until you are in Hyderabad. Please avoid problems," Aadhil warned.

Arnav sighed and took it from Farida.

"Let's go..."

"Bye..." Arnav took their leave and walked out with Aadil.

They came to Arnav's room. Arnav stuffed his stuff in his bag and took it in his hand.

"Shall we?" Aadhil asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

They headed to the Airport. Aadhil dropped Arnav at the airport.

"Be careful. Take care of Indhu. Don't make any mistake THIS TIME"

"Never..."

"Bye"

"Thanks..."

Arnav headed to the terminus and Aadil left the place. Arnav became more excited than ever before. He could not believe his life was so special than the others. He has a previous birth story and his wife remembered that. He just met people who related to his previous birth. Then why won't he believe in REBIRTH?

He was so curious to meet Khushi. He wanted to see the excitement on her face when she got to know about his Hyderabad visit and meeting with Farida's family.

Arnav walked thinking about that. He saw a dustbin. He removed the mask from his face and threw it in the dustbin. That was when, he heard someone calling, ARJUN...!

He turned behind and saw the same-age man of Aadhil rushing towards him. Arnav frowned. He didn't know who he was. He remembered Aadhil's words of being cautious. He got alerted. He nagged the man who was standing in front of him and said,

"I think he is calling you only" and stood straight.

The man came to Arnav.

"You are Arjun, right?"

"Me? No..."

"I know you are Arjun"

"Excuse me, I'm Arnav Singh Raizada from Delhi..." he walked fast leaving the man behind. He must be someone who knew Arjun he supposed.

He checked in and went inside the terminus. That was when he got a call on his mobile. He took it out and his face brightened as it was Khushi's call. he attended it.

"Hi..."

"Hi, how are you and your father?" Arnav asked.

"We are fine. How about you and our office?"

"Office...? Don't ask me that..." Arnav said as he didn't know how was their office because he was in Hyderabad.

"Why?"

"What's there to say when you are not at the office?" Arnav managed without lying.

Khushi smiled.

"I'm waiting for the dawn to meet you"

"You were the one who asked me to go on leave... or else, I would not have taken leave"

"It's also for good only Khushi"

"Why?"

"You got time to spend with your father. Then only you got an opportunity to talk to him about us..."

"You are right... do you know how relieved am I?"

"I know..."

"I would like to meet you... though it's just one and a half a day, it feels like eras..." Khushi said hesitatingly.

"I too feel the same" Arnav said and Khushi was surprised.

"Really?"

"Reaaallllyyy"

Khushi smiled.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Why Arnav?" she frowned.

"For not trusting you...because of me, you were forced to prove yourself"

Khushi was stuck. What happened to Arnav all of a sudden?

"It's not your mistake Arnav. Anyone in your place would have behaved like that only because it's a sensitive matter. Everybody would get irritated if anyone said you are my husband. I can understand..."

"Thanks for understanding me..."

"It's my pleasure" she smiled.

"Khushi, shall we catch up later?

"Yeah... see you"

"Bye... love you..."

"Love you too..." Khushi said with a flashing smile.

Arnav disconnected the call and boarded the flight.

To be continued...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

352K 17.2K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
937K 35.1K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
426K 17.9K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...
85.1K 6.1K 57
This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Please spare me if it is not what you expec...