DESTINED

By parkkim_fics

Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their fo... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

9.

43 4 1
By parkkim_fics

Finally, I'm meeting her. Ever since I saw her, I can't help but think about her. Ever since I saw her she hasn't left my mind.

This is so new for me; I haven't been this attracted to anyone before. I love her smile, her laugh, everything about her.

I know it might be too soon to be in love, but I can't help it. Whenever I think about her, a smile automatically appears on my face.

Even at that wedding, I couldn't help but just look at her. The whole time, I was focused on her, and I just hope no one noticed or thinks of me as a creep.

Seeing her nervous in front of me made me feel a bit bad. I know it's our first time meeting, but I want to make her comfortable around me.

Easing the tense atmosphere, I started the conversation.

"It would be good if we get to know each other more first," I proposed

"Yeah, it would be good," she said.

"So, as you already know my name, Ayansh. I'm 27" I said, smiling.

She was about to say something when the waiter interrupted us, asking for our order. We just ordered two coffees; he took our order and left.

"So, you were telling me about yourself," I said as soon as the waiter left.

"Uh, yeah. As you know, my name is Shreesha, I'm 24," she said, smiling.

"Oh," I said, not knowing what to say further.

"What do you do, by the way, if you don't mind me asking?" she said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh no, it's okay. Have you heard about Modish before?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'm the owner of that," I said, leaving her in shock.

"Modish! You mean the famous fashion industry?" she exclaimed.

I nodded and chuckled at her reaction.

"And what about you? What do you do?" I asked, bringing her back from the shock.

"Oh, I'm the co-founder and partner of Versona.co," she said.

I was surprised to know that. I've heard about her company; they've been doing well. In a year, their shares have been growing rapidly. I'm impressed.

"I've heard about your company; you guys have been doing well. I'm impressed," I said.

She smiled. "Thank you; it's my pleasure to know that. We were always inspired by your company; I love your work," she said, smiling.

I smiled. By the time our order came, we talked more about each other.

She's cute, and I love her. She didn't notice as she was busy talking, and I was staring at her with heart eyes.

"So, what do you think about me?" I asked. She gave me a confused look.

"I mean, would you like to date me? Sorry, I can't help but ask directly," I asked directly.

She became silent, like she was thinking something. I patiently waited for her to answer.

"Uh, I don't know, I—I mean, I've never dated before, so I'm not sure," she said, dazed.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You can take your time and decide. We can exchange numbers in case you change your mind," I said, smiling, but I'm feeling hurt inside.

She nodded and smiled at me. We exchanged our numbers and decided to leave.

I paid the bill, though she was insisting that she would pay, but I didn't listen.

We exited the restaurant, standing facing each other.

"So, I hope you say yes. I'll wait for your call," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I'll try to call you as soon as possible. I just need some time," she said, reassuring me with a smile.

I nodded, and we bid our goodbyes. She went towards her car, and I watched her until her car disappeared from my sight, sighing.

"It's just our first meeting, and I already don't feel good without her," I said, chuckling at myself.

"I hope she says yes," I said, praying internally, and left for the company as I had some pending work.

Currently, we are sitting in Veer's apartment—Siya, Veer, and me, of course. I shared the entire blind date saga with them, and now they are out of control. *Sigh*

"WTF, WTF, WTF are you for real?" exclaimed Siya from my right.

"Are you telling us that you were on a date until now?" exclaimed Veer from my left.

I just nodded, eating my ice cream. Let me tell you one thing; whenever I'm tense or thinking about something, I always crave ice cream. So, I have a whole tub in my hands while talking to them.

"Okay, tell us how was he? How did he look? How old was he? Did he behave nicely?" Both of them were so shocked that they weren't letting me answer

"GUYS, LET ME SPEAK AT LEAST!" I finally shouted, shutting them down.

I sighed and started, "Yeah, he was nice and handsome. He's 27, and he behaved nicely. He even said to take my time and decide," I said finally looking at both of them.

"What! Three years? Don't you think it's too old? Not that much, but still," said Siya while Veer nodded.

"I know, but that doesn't matter. I honestly liked him. He was honest with his answers, and he was so polite," I said, taking a bite of my ice cream.

"Hmm, so what do you think then? I guess you should give it a try," said Veer, trying to take my ice cream, but I slapped his hand away, and he glared at me.

"I know, right? Even I think you should give it a try," said Siya, agreeing with Veer.

"I don't know; I'm unsure about this whole thing. First of all, I have never dated before, so I don't know how these things work. Second of all, what if he finds me weird, you know how I'm and third o-"

"There are many more reasons; we know, but it won't hurt to give it a chance, right?" he said, cutting me off.

I kept silent, not knowing what to do; I'm still unsure. Honestly, I'm afraid to trust anyone with myself right now.

Siya has to be guessing what was going on in my head.

"Shree, don't think too much, just give it a try. If something goes wrong, we both are there for you, right?" she said, assuring me, while Veer also nodded.

"Okay, if you guys are saying, I'll give it a try," I said finally after thinking for a while.

Both of them jumped on their places, not able to contain their happiness.

"Finally, you are going to start dating and stop third-wheeling us," said Veer, gaining a hard smack from me.

He cried, rubbing his head, while Siya laughed at us.

"But, but, I want you guys to meet him before everything," I said, looking at both of them.

"Yeah, of course, we will. You know what, kal hi milte hain. Acche kaam me deri kaise," Siya exclaimed.

"Okay, then I'll call him tomorrow morning, telling him to meet in the evening," I said.

Both of them nodded, and Siya hugged me, happy that I'm finally dating.

"Aur ek baat, yeh apne Wattpad ke theories uspe mat ajmana, bechara traumatized ho jayega," Veer joked again, earning a slap from me.

"Yaar, baat baat pe marte kyun hai?" he exclaimed.

"Tu bate hi waise karta hai," I retorted

We again started fighting, and Siya just shook her head at our behavior

Word count-1282
Hope you liked this chapter comment down your thoughts and don't forget to vote 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730 181 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
868K 55.4K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
558 14 34
Two young entrepreneurs fall inlove in an arranged marriage. Things get tough when the truth about one of their successes is revealed and puts one of...