✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

47

253 1 0
By prince05026

Chapter 47 Chapter 47

Text: Chapter 47, Chapter 47

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

In the howling cold wind, a rapid sound of gongs pierced the silence of the night.

The originally silent Hetian Juntun woke up in an instant at the sound of gongs, the dogs barking in Chaimen, the children crying, the houses with lights turned on one after another, and the impatient muttering of the people in the house, gathered together with the sound of gongs, making the whole Juntun seem so uneasy.

Yu Hui was also woken up by the sound, and subconsciously leaned up half of her body, trying to hear the movement outside through the window with several layers of cotton cocoon paper, but as soon as she moved, the little powder ball next to her woke up.

"Biaobiao"

and Yu Hui are a little pink dumplings sleeping in the nest, with a sleepy face, yawning slightly, The tone is dazed and puzzled, the little meat hand keeps rubbing his eyes, staring at Yu Hui's direction in a daze, his voice is soft and cute with doubts, and a little timid.

Yu Hui was afraid that the little guy would freeze, so she hurriedly pressed the little person who was about to get up with her little body, and patted the little guy to comfort her while tucking the quilt for her.

"Rui Rui, don't be afraid, be good, you sleep with you, my cousin is here, don't run, you are obedient"

That's what she said, she leaned her body but didn't retract the quilt at all, and her ears kept probing, trying to listen to the movements inside and outside the house.

Outside the house, the sound of the gong became more and more rapid, and the people who beat the gong came from far and near, shouting the news of the rapid assembly of the soldiers of the whole army;

Inside the house, there was a sound in the east house opposite, and after a while, Yu Hui heard the footsteps of her uncle comforting her aunt and leaving the house;

Yu Hui frowned, and said in her heart, I am afraid that there is something big

about it Yu Hui, who

was constantly worried, subconsciously shouted outside with her throat pulled, "Auntie."

After

sending her husband and was about to go back to the room, Yu Guyu paused, looked back at the Westinghouse opposite, and came to the Westinghouse and pushed the door in.

Through the silver snow reflected in the window paper, Yu Guyu's eyes swept to the bulging quilt on the kang, Yu Guyu suppressed the worry about her husband in her heart, and tried to pull out a smile on her face to comfort the two little ones.

"Hui'er, Rui'er, it's okay, you sleep with you, Tunli notified the gathering, your uncle has gone to the pot, shouldn't there be any big deal, you can sleep with confidence."

After comforting, Yu Hui thought that she hadn't notified her family to flee in the middle of the night, it shouldn't be a night attack by the enemy, so she didn't go to her heart, but just communicated with some plants outside, and after giving an order for a defensive warning, Yu Hui hugged her little cousin's hot little body and fell asleep by herself.

She slept until dawn.

After Yu Hui got up, she sat on the kang and ate the hot breakfast brought to her by her aunt, and she realized that her uncle had not returned all night after leaving in the middle of the night.

"Auntie, my uncle didn't come back all night, do you know what's going on"

Thinking of what Aunt Luo said when she came to the house early in the morning, Yu Guyu suppressed the worry in her heart, but smiled at Yu Hui and comforted her.

"Hey, it's not a big deal, your Aunt Luo came home early in the morning and said, saying that the Chaotian Pass more than 50 miles away from us was attacked by a high dog, and the entire Qinghe Fort was sent up and down to increase the number of troops, but your Aunt Luo also told us not to worry, saying that this is normal, let us not be afraid, and our Qinghe Fort is not a regular army, and the overnight gathering is to escort supplies to the Chaotian Pass, and if you send it, you will return, and you will not go to the battlefield."

What Yu Guyu didn't say was that Aunt Luo said that as far as their small banners were concerned, they wanted to go to the front line of the battlefield, and no one was willing to let them die

Unless the main army in front of them is dead, and those strong and healthy small flags are also gone, and there is no one in the entire Qinghe Fort, then it is their turn to get such goods.

Yu Hui didn't know the complicated sighs in her aunt's heart, and when she heard her aunt say this, and she wasn't worried about her uncle's appearance at all, she was relieved.

"Oh, so that's the case", Yu Hui nodded, but then she thought about it, and suddenly thought of someone, Yu Hui's body slammed.

Why did she forget, her uncle is safe, but her little life is still hanging on a certain persimmon Ah Hey

Later, on the way to exile, I also realized that the persimmon was holding back a lot of energy in his heart, and he was not a peaceful person at first glance.

It is precisely because she was aware of the persimmon's intentions, and the body of this goods was raised very well by herself, the leverage is good, and the martial arts are not weak, she doesn't think that such a person will die easily, and she doesn't think that she will be willing to follow her even if she spends money on this goods, and will choose to hide it by forbearance, so at the beginning, she didn't care about this product at all, in fact, she didn't want to care.

But I never thought that the extreme northern border pass would be so dangerous, and it would go to the battlefield to fight

so quickly

It is said that it is a recruit egg, should, maybe, maybe, or the vanguard army will not let this person who has not grown all the hair and does not understand the fart, so quickly go to the battlefield

, right

?" Hui'er, Hui'er Hui'er" "Ah", Yu Hui hurriedly returned to her senses and looked at the person in front of her who cared about her, "Auntie, what are you talking about" Yu Guyu, who had already dressed her daughter as a fat little hen, slapped Yu Hui's shoulder with a face full of concern, "

Hui'er, you think about it so much, you eat it in your nostrils."

Yu Hui looked at the spoon she fed to her nostrils, she smiled awkwardly, and hurriedly put down her sister-in-law and scratched her head, "Hehe, no, nothing"

Dong Yu Hui smiled, she was still talking well in the last second, but in the next second, the words in her mouth were not finished, the whole person's eyes rolled and closed, and with a bang, the person immediately fainted, as if he was suddenly beaten by electricity, The reaction is the same as when you once beat someone.

Poor Yu Guyu, where can he withstand such a thing, the whole person was scared stupid, and his voice was sad.

Where can I still take care of my niece's meal, and I can't care about the same stupidity on the side, I rolled over and lay down next to Yu Hui, pulling her clothes and calling the cousin's daughter, the concerned smile on Yu Guyu's face couldn't be put away, and the rest was all panic, special panic.

"Hui'er, Hui'er, what's wrong with you, Hui'er, don't scare your aunt, Hui'er", Yu Guyu shook people, and cried out in fear, Du Xinrui on the side looked at it, and became more and more afraid, her little paw took Yu Hui's hand and didn't let go, and she also cried "Wow, watch table, watch table Rui is afraid"

For a while, the entire Westinghouse was messed up.

Fortunately, this fainting was very short-lived, just a few breaths, Yu Guyu was panicking to pinch Yu Hui, Yu Hui's spirit instantly returned, and when he opened his eyes, he woke up.

"Whew"

Yu Guyu shook in fright, and fell back and was startled.

Before he had time to soothe his mood that fluctuated violently like a roller coaster, he happily pounced on him to ask Yu Hui if she was okay, but Yu Hui lifted the quilt with her hands and feet and began to dress and get off the kang.

Yu Guyu and Xiao Fan Tuanzi looked stupid, and the mother and daughter looked at Yu Hui who was yelling blankly with one expression.

"Hui'er, you are."

Yu Hui, who was quickly and fully armed, looked back at the mother and daughter with a puzzled expression, "Auntie has no time to explain, I have to leave now, don't worry about anything, don't run around at home and wait for me to come back."

Yu Huina was about to leave after speaking, such a violent change made

Yu Guyu even more panicked, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to pull people, "No, Hui'er, where are you going, why are you so surprised" "

Auntie, it's too late to say more, you believe me, I'm here to save my life, in short, don't worry, stay at home."

She's really running out of time.

The reason why I fainted just now was because I expected the Pioneer Army to be

damned, the Pioneer Army

actually sent all the recruits to the battlefield, not to mention, the unlucky persimmon, I am afraid that this will be fate, otherwise, I will faint

After a short period of fainting, his first reaction was to trigger the seed planted on someone's body, so that the seed would protect the girl's heart from dying, and what he was going to do now was to travel thousands of miles and ride alone for dozens of miles before the goods completely met the king of Hades, and then went to the hands of the king of Hades to grab his life with the king of Hades, and robbed his own life

"Auntie, I really don't have time to explain anymore, don't be afraid, be obedient at home, I'll go back when I go."

At the same time as speaking, Yu Hui had already left the house, ran directly to the yard, first opened the fence yard door, and then rushed to the stable, took out the horse and mule in his house, and did not set the car, directly put a blanket on the back of the horse and mule, climbed on the back of the horse and mule, and as soon as the whip was raised, Yu Hui rode on the horse and mule and ran, the action was called a fast, fast Yu Guyu did not react at all, Yu Hui had already ridden alone, and the figure disappeared at the mouth of the tunzi.

In the wind and snow, Yu Guyu hugged her daughter, trying to look at the direction of Tunzikou with her feet, until her niece's figure turned into a small dot, and finally disappeared into the wind and snow and could no longer be seen.

"Alas, this kid was shocked, who is this saving person to save, this is this"

Who to save

Naturally

, it was pushed out of the Chaotian Pass, and the first wave of persimmons

to be cannon fodder It is also Du Yuchen who is unlucky, just when the vanguard army is patrolling, Chaotian Pass was attacked by high dogs, Chaotian Pass was invincible, so he asked for help from the nearest vanguard army.

The main force of the vanguard army did not return, and the belligerent captain Weihu saw that Chaotianguan was in a hurry to ask for help, and the enemy was menacing.

Considering that once the Chaotian Pass is broken, Gao Gou can be like entering a no-man's land and sweeping the entire territory of Qinghe Fort, so he didn't have time to think about it at all, Captain Huwei waved his hand, not only with all the three thousand veterans under his hands, not to mention, the new recruit of 1,000 recruits who had not been trained at all were also dispatched together, that is, even the logistics guys and horse breeders did not let go.

Naturally, the Du Yaozong brothers and his baby son were also wrapped up in the battlefield together.

After arriving at Chaotian Pass, at first they were still stubbornly guarding the pass to face the enemy, and they fought calmly, but as a result, there were traitors in the pass and they should cooperate with the outside, and the pass gate was accidentally broken, and the enemy frantically poured in.

At the critical moment, Captain Huwei made a quick decision, led the vanguard army to fight bravely, took himself as a formation, blocked the broken city gate of the pass, and stubbornly relied on a breath, with courage and perseverance, like a nail nailed in the city gate hole, resisting the rolling torrent of the enemy's attack.

It is difficult for normal people to experience that feeling, only when they really go to the battlefield, that kind of blood, that kind of momentum and courage, can no longer be described by words, Du Yuchen, who is eager to make a contribution, is different from some people who are greedy for life and afraid of death, and shrink behind as a turtle.

The red tassel wood warehouse in his hand, the head of the wooden warehouse is stabbed bald, the wooden warehouse is broken, it's okay, kill an enemy, take the long knife in the other party's hand and continue to kill, kill, kill

Du Yuchen was covered in blood, holding a weapon that had long been lost in the primary color, firmly following behind the veterans of Huwei Lieutenant, who was brave and good at fighting, the weapons in his hands were wide open and closed, forming a formation with each other, and the momentum was like a broken bamboo from the gap, like a sharp sword, the blade was directed, and there was no standing enemy within the radius

And the 4,000 vanguard troops who fought all the way were like water dripping into hot oil, fighting and killing the enemy outside the pass, fighting, and fighting, from 4,000 to 3,000, from 3,000 to 2,000, to 1,000, until

the

wind was still blowing, the snow was still rustling, and the flying snow flakes covered the red on the ground, the fallen figures one by one, the painful sounds, and the selfless howls

Du Yuchen didn't know how many times he had swung the blade, nor did he know how many comrades-in-arms he had left by his side, let alone how long

he could hold on His chest was panting violently, his brain was confused, and he only knew that he was waving his arm mechanically, again and again.

The world is very quiet, very quiet, as if in addition to his own wheezing, there is only the sound of a blade cutting through flesh and blood, and the sound of blood splashing out, all as far as the eye can see, a piece of blood red, blood red knives, blood red people, blood red The whole world, even the dazzling gold that rises in the sky, is even stained with blood

red

"Big brother, be careful behind you"

Du Yuchen only felt that he was so tired and tired, and he was about to lose his hands, just as he was struggling to cut down the enemy in front of him, and he was tired and stumbling down, suddenly, a familiar and unfamiliar shout came from behind him.

Du Yuchen subconsciously turned his head, but he didn't have time to see the person behind him clearly, he only felt a sharp pain in his heart, followed by a stabbing pain in his abdomen, Du Yuchen felt that his whole person flew up, he flew up with the force kicked out by the enemy, and before he landed, he finally saw the familiar face covered in blood and lying on his stomach under several corpses.

The person who just reminded himself was "Ahem, Du, Du Yuping"

Yes, it was Du Yuping.

It turned out that this second child, who had never been brilliant, knew that his father was unreliable and no one could save him, so he engraved his aunt's explanation into his bones to execute.

Even in the face of Du Yuchen's ignorance, indifference, and resistance, he has been firmly following, following, until this time he came to Chaotian Pass, knowing that there was no life in front of him, he did not shrink behind his father and second uncle, firmly holding his red tassel wood warehouse, following behind the eldest brother, and all the way out of the gate of the pass.

It's a pity that I'm still too weak and too timid.

The battlefield outside is really a purgatory

on earth

He was afraid

So when he followed the team to fight out of the pass, when the enemy overturned himself with a wooden warehouse, Du Yuping had a rare smart brain, and rolled on the spot, when he rolled under the two corpses that died together, he remained silent and quickly stacked the corpses on his body.

Then, he cowered under more and more dense corpses, observing the surroundings through the small sight window, cautiously defending, in front of his shrunken turtle, if he hadn't just seen the eldest brother being attacked from behind, he wouldn't even make a sound.

The enemy cut down Du Yuchen, and in an instant, he fought with other robes, and he didn't bother to go up to mend the knife, the battlefield was too chaotic.

Du Yuping looked at the fallen Du Yuchen, he didn't want to care, but in the end, because of his aunt's explanation, Du Yuping gritted his teeth, ruthlessly, quietly touched around to observe, while no one paid attention to him, shouted in his heart that death would die, and quickly climbed out from under the pile of corpses and crawled to

Du Yuchen, who had passed out.

Seeing that he couldn't wake up no matter how he shouted, and there were continuous sounds of Jin Ge Iron Horse fighting around him, Du Yuping couldn't, so he had to repeat his old tricks, pull the corpses around him, and reflexively hugged the unconscious Du Yuchen, and firmly protected his brother with his arms, and the two brothers just curled up under the corpse pile.

At this moment, Du Yuping, who was full of tension and full of precautions all over his body, didn't notice that on the brother beside him, a seed quietly sprouted and grew, and the green vines inserted into Du Yuchen's flesh and blood, firmly protecting his injured place, and still sending him its own origin essence.

Although the green line is very thin, so thin that it is almost undetectable;

Although the seed is not coarse after germination, it is small, which buys Yu Hui precious life-saving time;

Yu Hui braved the wind and snow, riding in the dust, oh no, it was a mule, riding alone for thousands of miles, without the reins of the saddle, she used plants to transform these things, and it was extremely difficult to walk.

Guided by the weak will of someone's seed, Yu Hui braved the wind and snow all the way to reach the Chaotian Pass, and the situation in the pass was basically stable.

All the sergeants closed the broken city gate again, and there were iron thistles inside and outside to block the door, and there was chaos in the pass, Yu Hui had plants to guide the way, and left the horse and mule that had made meritorious service all the way, and almost split the four legs of the run, and successfully sneaked, avoiding the interrogating sergeant in the pass, and no one paid attention to her arrival for a while, which made Yu Hui unimpeded all the way to the forefront of the pass city wall checkpoint.

Yu Hui's small body probed out of the lookout on the pass, feeling the faint message coming from the sea of blood in the corpse mountain outside the pass, Yu Hui frowned.

If you want to save people, you have to go down from here first, please remember: , free and fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Sin By XxMeixiangxX

Historical Fiction

1.7M 69.9K 66
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
124K 9.9K 100
Ongoing novel လင်းရှင်းလန်ဟာကမ္ဘာပျက်ကပ်ကာလမှာစွမ်းအင် 2မျိုး နိုးထခဲ့ပေမယ့် သူ့ရည်းစားနဲ့ သူ့သူငယ်ချင်းက လအနည်းငယ်စာ အစားအသောက်အတွက်နဲ့ သူမကို သုတေ...
293K 20.5K 169
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
447K 79.8K 15
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...