✓ After raiding the house, he...

De prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

43

325 3 2
De prince05026

Text: Chapter 43, Chapter 43

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

That's it, it's just going back to beg the head of the house for a scolding, and she admits it.

Anyway, don't look at the fierce face of your own men, in fact, they are also soft in their hearts, and their Xiaoqi are all the old, weak, sick and disabled that other Xiaoqi dislike, and there are three more existences that can't work, It doesn't seem to be much worse.

But if the men in their own house don't accept them, this lady is afraid that

when she thinks

about it, Aunt Luo, who is also soft-hearted, simply broke the jar and broke it out.

Yu Hui secretly observed Aunt Luo's expression, Seeing that the other party did not resist, and looked at them with sympathy, Yu Hui secretly laughed, Only then did she reveal her identity in front of everyone.

"It's not like that, Qin Tunchang, Tunchang Niang, and Aunt Luo, the three of them have misunderstood, the little girl Yu Hui is a good citizen, and she has settled in Qinghe Fort, The little girl is the only relative who can not rest assured, so she accompanied her family all the way to this extreme north, and the family is not worried that I will stay in Qinghe Fort alone, This is why we came to Hetian Juntun together, a few rest assured, although the little girl lives here on weekdays, but does not account for everyone's share, do not go to the field, Naturally, there is no distribution of the grain in the tun. "It doesn't conflict

with the interests of all of you

Hearing Yu Hui say this, Qin Tunchang and his mother-in-law knew it, and Tunchang's mother-in-law even patted her thighs with a mean face and smiled, "Oh, oh, it turns out to be like this", no wonder this little girl is so generous.

She secretly glanced at it just now, and the silver horn was almost a tael or two, but it was a big deal.

Their military camp and Qinghe Fort, and even the entire Far North, everyone mostly barters, copper coins cost very little, and the silver is even more precious.

This little girl is a silver horn as soon as she makes a move, and it's no wonder that her feelings are good people.

Mrs. Tun Chang secretly had the idea of befriending Yu Hui to get oil and water, but the Tun Chang frowned and put on the cigarette stick, just because Aunt Luo changed the embarrassed wooden appearance just now in order to fight for the benefits of her Xiaoqi people, and became more calculating.

"Qin Tunchang, since this Du family's lady and family are all from our Xiaoqi, then I want to ask, where will they live in the future, this is freezing in the cold, their mother is three weak and weak, they can't sleep in the snow nest Qin Tunchang, according to the convention, you have to give them a separate house."

Qin Tun's long brows wrinkled instantly, and the door was able to kill mosquitoes, and this thing was busy with an official tone.

"Well, this place of residence, alas, you don't know that Luo's family, our military tun is fragrant and sweet, why not be in demand, now there are 132 households in the whole army, which family still has an empty house, where do I go to change a house and come out for them."

Aunt Luo didn't believe it, and hurriedly pointed in the direction of the end of the village and said, "Tun Chief, what you said is not right, isn't there a three-door house at the end of the village, it is still half stone and half adobe, the house is very strong, it was renovated this summer, and now it is empty and no one lives in it, it is better to " "

No, that is not good", Qin Tunchang didn't say anything, and his mother-in-law jumped out on the side.

Just kidding, the eldest son of their family is eighteen this year, although he has joined the army, although he has hundreds of households to take care of him, and he is just around the corner to be promoted and make a fortune, but the house is already optimistic about each other, and they are ready to give their son a daughter-in-law next year, how can they be occupied

by a newcomer

Must not.

"Hey, I said the Luo family, that house has a master, don't fight the idea of that house, I won't give it to you"

The warning of Mrs. Tun Chang jumped to her feet, making Aunt Luo pout secretly.

A person in the tunzi, who doesn't know who

It's

just that some people eat more and occupy more, but they are pitiful and soft-spoken, and they can't say it clearly in order to make a living, but when they think about it, they see Yu Huiniang and the three, for the interests of their own small flag people, Luo Da Niang is still strong and strong, vowing to fight for Yu Hui and them to the end.

"This is not good, that is not good, and there is no house, then Tun Chief, you say, what should the three of them do, they can't let their family sleep in the field and freeze to death"

Qin Tun Chang was stumped for a while, after all, the entire Tunzi, except for the room reserved for his son, there is really no other room

Qin Tunchang was in a dilemma, and wanted to say that if you take it home by yourself, squeeze it first, and when the spring is warm, your little flag will help them cover it, but the mother-in-law next to her suddenly clapped her hands and said.

"Oh, I said have you all forgotten, Luo family, isn't there an empty house behind your house, the place is still big, the adobe house with three doors, there is a firewood house and a pigsty on the side, and there are yards in the front and back, and it is convenient to even collect firewood with the mountain at your back, so the house will be given to their family."

When Aunt Luo heard this, the door fell down angrily in an instant.

"Tun Chang's family, what is the situation in the yard behind our house, can you still not know that half of the house has collapsed, how can you live in people" "

Oh, why can't you live in the cat winter right now, it's a big deal to let your family Luo Da take your little flag with the dozen or so people, and fix them tomorrow morning, and you can live in the repair, and you will all be in a small flag in the future, Shouldn't we help each other" "You" "What are you talking about the Luo family, but you actually dislike them in your heart"

Aunt Luo's chest rose and fell violently, and Yu Hui on the side hurriedly stepped forward, grabbed Aunt Luo, who was about to go up to distinguish it, and shook her head secretly at the other party.

She can see that the couple of the chief of the Hetian Juntun are not fuel-efficient lamps.

It's not easy to provoke when you first arrive, and it's not easy to let the kind-hearted Aunt Luo stand up for you, and in the future, your aunt and her family of three will be under Aunt Luo's man, and they can't make trouble for the little flag chief.

As soon as she weighed it in her heart, Yu Hui made a choice, and hurriedly grabbed the angry Aunt Luo and responded to the matter of this broken house.

Isn't it just a broken house, it's okay, it's a big deal that she spends money to hire someone to fix it.

If it doesn't work anymore, she will lead her aunt and them to Qinghe Fort to report first, then rent a house, wait until the spring thaws, and then ask someone to repair it, where will the living be suffocated

by urine Looking

at the appearance of the Tun Chang and his wife, Aunt Luo also knew that there was no room for things to turn around, and she was pulled by Yu Hui like this, she suppressed the guilt in her heart and followed Yu Hui out of the Tun Chang's house.

When she got outside, Aunt Luo was still very ashamed, "Little Nizi, it's not good to be a big mother, if it's not a big mother, you won't even be able to get a good house."

"Aunt Luo, where are you, if it weren't for Aunt Luo's help, I don't know where the door of the Tun Chief's house opens, I don't know, maybe my aunt and their family are still disliked by everyone.

Now that we have relied on the eldest mother to enter Uncle Luo's small flag, we haven't said that we are afraid that my Uncle Luo and the eldest mother will dislike us, how can we blame the eldest lady for what kind of truth

is this

Besides, there is no eldest mother, just like Qin Tunchang, who can give us a good house and now have a yard, it is a little dilapidated, and we can live in Xiuxiu, we can really be neighbors to the eldest mother.

Yu Hui played with a treasure, said with a smile, and winked at Aunt Luo, and at the same time reached up and grabbed Aunt Luo's arm coquettishly, "Aunt Luo in the future, you must not dislike us."

"You kid lady don't dislike, don't dislike"

Lady Luo and Luo Da looked old, but in fact, they were just in their Chinese New Year's Eve.

In his early years, he gave birth to three sons one after another, the eldest Luo JinLock seventeen, the second Luo silver lock fifteen, the third Luo copper lock twelve, and his own man has also worked hard for all these years, so he hated himself for not having a daughter, and now he was pulled by Yu Hui to kiss the incense, and Aunt Luo's heart softened.

The rough palm couldn't stop slapping the hand that was rubbing Yu Hui's arm holding her arm, and Aunt Luo smiled.

"Okay, good, don't dislike, don't dislike, where will the aunt dislike, I wish you Xiao Nizi was tired of my aunt

every day, I really responded to Xiao Nizi's words in front of you, we

really became neighbors

Hahaha, let's go, hurry up and drop us to go home first, this time I will be wronged and wronged by your mother and the three of you live in the eldest mother's house first, and when you turn back to your Uncle Luo's house, the eldest mother will let your uncle lead the three children in the family, go to the back to rest the house for you, go, hurry up, this day is cold, the door can not stay more frozen to death.

"Hey, good aunt, auntie, you climb the plow, climb the plow and run fast."

Aunt Luo wanted to refuse, but she couldn't screw Yu Hui and Yu Guyu's repeated pulls, but she didn't sit on it pretentiously, and she didn't dare to get into the bed, so she sat next to Yu Hui who was catching the car, and the four of them arrived at the entrance of the village in a while.

The car stopped, Aunt Luo got out of the car first, and while opening the fence gate, she greeted Yu Hui, "Girl Hui, you drive the car into the yard, just park under the shed on the side of the firewood stack, Auntie, I will open the door of the house first."

Yu Hui, who had exchanged names

on the way, responded crisply, "Okay, my aunt." After

driving the plow directly into the yard and letting her aunt and little cousin get off the plow, Yu Hui drove the plow under the shed.

Without letting her aunt do anything, Yu Hui quickly unloaded the frame with her hands and feet, tied the reins of the horse and mule to the post of the shed, and after discussing with her aunt, Yu Hui took some things from the many items on the plow and put them in the small basket that she carried all the way.

A bag of trough cakes, a bag of about half a catty of brown sugar, five catties of gray flour, five catties of corn, enough for four gifts, one is to thank Aunt Luo for her help, and the other is to worship the dock, after all, in the future, his family will follow Luo Xiaoqi, who has not yet met.

"Du family, Hui girl, your aunt and nephew hurry into the house, it's cold outside"

Aunt Luo's voice came from the open low door, Yu Hui was busy, didn't think about it anymore, beckoned her aunt and went inside.

As soon as she entered the door, Aunt Luo, who had already taken off her clattering coat, walked over with a small broom in her hand.

"Come and sweep the snowflakes on your body, the house is warm, and the snow will melt after a while, and your clothes will be ruined."

Yu Hui dared to ask the family to help them clear the snow, so she responded again and again, stuffed the back basket in her hand into Aunt Luo's arms, took advantage of the situation to snatch the broom in Aunt Luo's hand, and swept the snow for herself, her aunt and the little dough.

was suddenly stuffed with a basket in her arms, and Aunt Luo wondered, "What is this"

Yu Hui, who kept waving the small broom in her hand, smiled and said, "Auntie, this is our little care, and please don't dislike it."

"You kid, you don't need you, my aunt doesn't need you, you can take it back quickly."

"That's not possible, we don't know how long it will take to repair that house, my aunt and sister and I have to bother my uncle and aunt for a while, we can't just eat white food for nothing" "

Oh, in the future, everyone will beg for a living in a small flag, you don't need these, you take it back."

"If you don't accept it, you won't accept it", in the face of Aunt Luo's refusal, Yu Hui was resolute, "If you don't accept these, then okay, then I will immediately lead my aunt and sister away, but I don't dare to disturb my aunt."

Aunt Luo was defeated by Yu Hui's rogue strength in an instant, and slapped her thigh, "Okay, okay, you little Nizi is capable, listen to you, listen to you."

Aunt

Luo said this, looking at the good things in the back basket, but her heart blossomed.

If you are not mistaken, I am afraid that the cloth bag in the back basket

is not gray noodles If it is gray noodles, I will keep it until the Chinese New Year's Eve, and I can also make noodles

for the men in the family and three small ones to eat.

I was thinking about the man and his son, and suddenly the fence door outside rang.

Before Aunt Luo put down the things in her hand and opened the door to check, the closed door was opened from the outside.

With a cold air rushing in, there was also the footsteps of his own man, and the sound of jumping out of the second son's doubts.

"Mother, mother, are we a visitor, why are there horses and mules in the yard and a big climbing plow"

The second Luo Yinsuo shouted excitedly, his eyes skimmed over the tall father in front of him, and through the gap in the grass curtain opened by the eldest brother, Luo Yinsuo saw the people in the house in an instant.

Especially when he saw a strange outsider at home, or a third girl, Luo Yinsuo, who had jumped off, knew that he was out of shape, and hurriedly put away his voice and laughed awkwardly.

Aunt Luo didn't care about this unlucky son, so she glared at Er'er who jumped out of disgust, and hurriedly greeted the man who frowned at her.

"The family, this is the newly assigned military household in our tunzi today, the husband's surname is Du, this is the Du family, this is her maiden niece, this is the little baby of the Du family. In charge, the Du family's head of the family still has something to stay in Qinghe Fort, the mother-in-law and the child in the family came over first, and Qin Tunchang let in your little flag"

Aunt Luo introduced her husband with doubts in her eyes, and Yu Guyu, who was holding her daughter, together with Yu Hui, saluted Luo Da with a serious face.

Because it is a female dependent, the customs of the people here are fierce, and the men and women are more relaxed, and Luo Da, who is not smiling, is not good at saying anything to Yu Guyu and them, just nodding Even if they have seen and greeted them, even if they have met, they naturally do not feel unhappy because their Xiaoqi has taken over such a family, the old, weak, sick and disabled.

Yu Hui watched coldly, feeling that this person was also a character and could be befriended.

That Aunt Luo was talking to her husband in her mouth, and she didn't stop moving in her hands, sending the freshly made hot water in her hand to her man, and then looking at Yu Huiniang and the three, Aunt Luo suddenly remembered something, and slapped her thigh again.

"Oh, by the way, Qin Tunchang and his mother-in-law are also black-hearted, not only threw people to us, but also gave this mother three points, the courtyard behind our house half of the house has collapsed, where can people live in the cold in that house, now the Du family is our own people, we can't watch them suffer."

These words successfully made Luo Da, who washed half of his face and washed it, paused, frowned and looked at his mother-in-law, "How did you divide such a place" Aunt Luo sighed, "

How can you say that it is not, it is all my fault, if I didn't go with me, maybe the three of them wouldn't be able to share such a broken place, alas, the unlucky couple just looked at our family unpleasantly, I blackened my heart a little"

Luo Da looked at his mother-in-law's expression, and guessed something in his heart, and said that the goods were not aimed at him for the first time, Luo Da's expression on his face remained unchanged, he washed his face, put the cloth towel in the basin, and looked at the eldest son and the second child on the side and spoke.

"You two don't get busyAfter washing, I hurriedly went to the tunzi, and notified all the people in our Xiaoqi, and said that our Xiaoqi had a newcomer, and asked them to come to recognize people for a while, and discussed by the way, how to repair the Du family's house.

Yu Hui looked at it secretly, and saw that this Luo Qi Commander didn't look at the majesty of the chief, and he didn't smile, but his heart was quite good, so he was interested in them, a novice.

So when Luo Jin locked Luo Yinsuo and notified the Luo family of the thirteen households in charge of the small flag, Luo Da first introduced his family in front of everyone, and then entered the topic.

"I didn't call everyone here today for someone else, it's a newcomer from our Xiaoqi, I will take this little girl Yu with a family of three, and I will stir the horse spoon in a pot with you in the future.

They just arrived today, and there are still things in charge of the family that are delayed in Qinghe Fort, and the house that Qin Tun Chang assigned to them is behind my house, what it looks like, everyone must know it.

I thought that everyone was our own people, so I called everyone to come together to discuss and discuss, I mean, for the sake of the future, can the brothers do their best to help the three of them to repair the yard and house, and it is not delicate, but can live in it.

As soon as the thirteen gentlemen

who came heard this, someone immediately expressed their position.

"Hey, what are you talking about when I call us here as the little flag chief, this is the matter, don't say that the little flag chief, you have spoken, but you didn't speak, for the sake of your own robes in the future, as long as the Du family doesn't dislike me, Hao Qianli is buried, brother, I am willing to do it."

The first person to respond was a thin man about 30 years old, ragged, with his hair condensed into strands, and a bit of unkempt performance art.

There are one and two, and a younger man on the side of the thin strip saw this, and immediately expressed his position.

"Everyone is a person who was sent to this extreme north to beg for a bite to eat, at the beginning, Luo Xiaoqi, you took everyone to help me Feng San for free, and I Feng San only got to where I am today, and now I am helping the newcomer to the robe, if I Feng San hits a knock, I will write the word Feng upside down."

There are two and there are three, and not to mention the following, everyone responded.

"Yes, yes, yes, count me as a fan of the tiger's hand, I think my father was a famous water master in ten miles and eight towns, and the craft of building and repairing houses is old, Lao Tzu was not conscripted into the army before, and when this waste leg was not lame, I relied on the ability of this good water master to repair the city wall" "

Ahem, ahem, it's extreme, chief, As long as I don't dislike my old hairy body and bones, and I work slowly, I will help with the old man.

"I'm fine anyway, I'll come tomorrow too." A silent teenager with a bit of alien blood and a visibly green eyeballs spoke out.

On the side, Hao Qianli immediately joked, "Hey, it's rare, wild boy, you don't go to the mountains to hunt and save silver to beg for your mother-in-law, hahaha, but you are willing to help repair the house."

Everyone also laughed and joked when they heard this, this young man who was once disliked and called a wild seed, and now is called a wild boy by them in good faith, has long been Xi to everyone's attitude towards himself in the small flag, knowing that everyone has no malice, he clasped his hands on his chest, did not raise his eyelids, and after saying the sentence just now, he did not speak, just like a big popsicle standing on the edge of the kang and not making a sound.

The remaining few, such as those born in iron, but they don't know what disease they have committed, their stomachs are swollen, and they have changed from strong warriors to scrawny skeletons that have been swaying three times since then, and they will not be able to go to the battlefield again, and they are also trying to breathe and say that he will come tomorrow.

Forgive Kong Sanhammer for saying this, he has the best relationship with him, and he used to be a fierce general on the battlefield, but now he is missing an arm, so he has to be aggrieved in Hetian Juntun and is disliked by everyone, and Xiong Qing, who had to fall to Luo Xiaoqi, also expressed his attitude to be together.

There are thirteen people in a small flag, except for Luo Da and his eldest son Luo Jinsuo, there are eleven people left, and then remove the seven who just said, and there are still four Among

these four

, Qiu Biao, a one-eyed reckless marksman, is a friend of Lai Bazi, a drunkard who is a scout and a scout, and seeing that Kong Sanhammer and Xiong Qing, the two guys who are not separated from Meng, have gone, Naturally, they also have to respond positively.

In the end, the crowd had been shrinking in the corner of the kang at the entrance, and a guy with long eyebrows and rat eyes hesitated.

He Shen Jiading planted this broken name in his life, obviously he is afraid of the light in his bones, and he is most greedy for life and afraid of death, but the result is bad luck, and his father and mother at home are counting on his own achievements and pushing him into the army.

Oh, if it weren't for his own fate, if he wasn't smart, he spent a lot of money to injure himself and was transferred from the main army to the rest of the army, and he specially chose Luo Xiaoqi to lie down in life, and he Shen Jiading's grave was afraid that the grass would grow.

On this cold day, who doesn't want to be comfortably spread on the kang and sleep until the fucking world is old, but the gang of animals in Xiaoqi, in order to please Xiaoqi, saw that the two girls were new and relented, and took the initiative to help.

He didn t want to go, but more than a dozen pairs of eyes looked at him in unison, what could he do, so he had to give in and nod Ah Hey

After

Shen Jiading nodded, everyone who knew this thing was instantly satisfied, and everyone's eyes swept away, and they looked at the last

one together Ebai Bijie, this kid is only thirteen this year, and it stands to reason that he is not yet the age to join the army, but who told his father to go early, and the younger brothers and sisters are not yet adults, so there is no way, so he can only let the oldest enter the army in his father's name.

is also from exile, and should have been like his uncle in the rich and noble township of the little poor Bai Bijie, looking at the eyes that everyone threw at him, he hid in embarrassment, saw that there was no way to avoid it, and finally shook the thin little body, and nodded with tears in his eyes.

"Ming, Ming, I, I'm here too, to help."

Everyone.

Yu Hui looked at Luo Xiaoqi, who took the lead, and was grateful, and she was also grateful to the thirteen people behind her who were unable to say anything but also said that they wanted to help, no matter what, they were new to the city, these people did not dislike their own family, and their own family did not dislike them.

I can't ask others to work in vain, so Yu Hui came forward for her aunt to express her position first.

"Uncles and brothers, my name is Yu Hui, I came to the extreme north with my aunt and uncle's family, and I will stay here to beg for a living in the future, here I thank you for your generosity on behalf of my aunt's family, thank you."

Yu Hui is still not used to a woman's body blessing, and she clenches her fists like a man.

Without waiting for the dozen or so people present to wave their hands, Yu Hui continued.

"The little girl doesn't hide it from your uncles and brothers, my uncle is now having a problem, I'm afraid he won't be able to catch up for a while, so there are only three of us left in the family, and we can't let everyone work for us in vain, so I won't say anything else, but it's not easy to do anything in this winter, and your uncles and brothers are busy repairing the house for us, and we have nothing to repay, He licked his face and gave his uncles and brothers a daily salary of fifty yuan, which is good, and please don't be too little. Fifty

Wen is the price of wages that I have calculated based on the price of goods in Qinghe Fort, and it is only a lot more.

The reason why I give so much is that I have three daughters with my aunt and little cousin, and I don't want to work or make food;

Secondly.Well, I also have the intention of building a good relationship with everyone;

She calculated clearly, even if some of these people were unwilling in their hearts, they were all generous and unwilling to accept it at the moment.

The eldest old man, who called himself Lao Maotou, waved his hand and said bluntly.

"Eh Xiao Nizi's words will be outside, everyone will be a person begging for a living in a small flag in the future, they are all their own people, and those who say that they don't have money will go outside. Little girl, as long as you don't dislike us old, weak, sick and disabled people for working slowly, if you really want to thank you, then make something delicious to treat us, so that we will have everything. Yu

Hui can't hide from this meal, and I don't want my aunt to work hard.

Yu Hui was embarrassed, "I don't dare to let everyone work hard in vain, the reward is due, but we don't have a place here, how to cook food."

At this time, Aunt Luo on the side jumped out and said enthusiastically, "Hey, what's the matter, your house has not been repaired, isn't there a ready-made place here for the eldest mother, just these days, you are all resting in the eldest mother's house, and the meals for the workers are made in the eldest mother's house, anyway, the cat winter is fine, the eldest mother, I will help you together, and my three boys at home can also help."

"Yes, yes, my mother-in-law is also idle in the house, and when I go home, I will ask her to come to help tomorrow."

"Yes, yes, yes, my family can also come."

"And mine."

At home, cats still consume food for nothing, to help, maybe they can still drop some food, even if it is soup and water, fooling a full stomach, and the family can save some food.

Yu Hui seems that he doesn't need this salary, and he can't hide from the food.

In this case, she doesn't want her aunt to be busy anyway, so she will be generous, let these people eat and drink enough, and clean up the house for their own house.

In order to do a good job of eating, Yu Hui drove the plough to Qinghe Fort early the next morning, and when he came back, in addition to the half-fan pig and a sheep that he bought on the plow, the basket of fresh radish and cabbage was still dripping, and the grain was rice sorghum and gray corn in turn, and Yu Hui also let them eat it.

This is more abundant than the New Year, and the food is better than the celebration banquet after the big victory.

Obviously, it takes seven or eight days to repair the courtyard of the house, but for the sake of the men and women's dependents, it will be completed in two days, and even the kang in the house will be well plated for them, Yu Hui and they can move in with their bags as long as they have a roll. , please keep in mind: free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

426K 78.1K 14
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
Meenakshi De Raji

Ficção Histórica

14.5K 1.1K 39
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...
23.5K 528 48
Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of a miserable life. So...
166K 2.7K 20
မြို့အုပ်မင်းရဲ့ဇနီးလောင်းက သူမကြောင့် သေသွားတာကြောင့် သူမကိုလက်ထပ်ပြီး ပြန်ပေးဆပ်ခိုင်းမဲ့ ဇေယျမင်းမောင်