✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

35

405 4 0
By prince05026

Chapter 35 Chapter 35

Text: Chapter 35, Chapter 35

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

I've already been tired, These days only rely on half of the baby's fist to feed the stomach, and save half of the filial piety to his grandmother Du Yuchen paused, finally stood firm, didn't pay attention to the person he deeply hated, Du Yuchen continued to walk his, Du Yukang, Du Yutai saw this, and quickly reached out honestly to continue to help the car forward.

Du Yuxin saw that his request was not met, the car continued to move again, Du Yuxin was angry, and pointed to the old witch in the car and howled.

"Grandmother, grandmother, Xin'er wants to take the car, I said I want to take the car, grandmother, why don't you speak, grandmother, don't you love Xin'er, grandmother"

This noisy, isn't it tired that you can't eat enough, where did the dead cub get the strength to mess around

Zhou Huanting was unhappy, but looking at the grandson who was jumping in front of her, she still stopped moving forward, turned around and looked at her eldest grandson and opened her mouth, with a look of embarrassment on her face.

"Chen'er, you see it's your brother after all"

Du Yuchen's voice was unusually cold, His goodness, his gentleness, will only hum to the person he approves, others

"

Don't be delusional that he is not my brother, I have never had any brotherly love with him, not before, not now, and not in the future, I am not with him, and my grandson will never pull him, never"

Pull grandmother, he is willing, but if he pulls others

Nonsense does not say that this is the so-called younger brother who has never regarded himself as a brother, even if the father in front of him is here, he will not compromise or pull.

Seeing that the eldest grandson said so resolutely, Zhou Huanting, who knew the character of the eldest grandson, also knew in her heart that the eldest grandson would not compromise.

How comfortable it is to walk without a pair of small feet, she doesn't want to relive the hard work of the past, for her own safety, Zhou Huanting didn't even hesitate, thought about it, groped out half a big black bun from the burden on the side of her, and handed it to Du Yuxin next to the car.

"Xin'er is good, it's not that grandmother doesn't love you, it's really your eldest brother who is also hard, pulling grandmother and pulling the family's belongings, I can't sit on you in the car anymore, grandmother's Xin'er is good, Xin'er is the most obedient and sensible, come, grandmother gives us Xin'er to eat steamed buns, Xin'er has the strength to eat, good."

"I don't want to eat this stinky bun", Du Yuxin never expected that the grandmother who loved him the most would refuse him, and the angry Du Yuxin didn't say a word, and snatched the black bun from the old witch's land, and smashed it on Du Yuchen without thinking about it, and his mouth was full of shouting.

"Grandmother, am I not your favorite grandson, when something happened at home, grandmother, for the sake of your grandson, didn't you let your grandson run for his life with Hao, grandmother, good grandmother, you could love me and Brother Hao so much, why do you just take a car now, grandmother, I won't eat this stinky bun, I want to take the car, I want to take the car, I want to take the car

." Zhou Huanting never expected that the unlucky grandson who didn't open the door would blush out this terrible thing.

Nervously subconsciously looked up to look at the eldest grandson, Zhou Huanting saw Du Yuchen rushing up with a blue face, and said that Du Yuxin, who was like a ghost, stared at Du Yuxin, who was playing tricks, and asked.

"What did you just say and escape, you tell me clearly"

Du Yuchen's expression Du Yuxin was actually still afraid, and subconsciously shrunk his neck and was a little short of breath.

But in a blink of an eye, he thought that he couldn't take the car, and his grandmother, who kept saying that he loved him, not only didn't give him a car, but even refused to give himself food when he saw that there was delicious food in the baggage, he immediately became angry.

In addition, seeing that this hateful big brother's head and hands were fixed by wooden shackles, Du Yuxin became bolder, and felt that no matter how terrifying Du Yuchen's face was, it was not enough to justify, so he didn't look at the old witch around him at all, and immediately crossed his waist and shouted.

"Phew, you're a nasty ghost, I'm not afraid to tell you, my grandmother doesn't hurt you at all, my grandmother has always hurt me when you raided the house, grandmother in order to send me out, Tete took me and Brother Hao to quietly change people's clothes, changed our identities, and let Mama Du escort us to escape secretly, for fear that we would be hurt a little, grandmother didn't inform you, you are a nemesis, if you know each other, Hurry up and pull me away, and treat me as a cow and a horse for my master, if this is the case, I will consider reluctantly allowing you" The more Du Yuxin's mouth spoke, the more he didn't speak, and the eldest grandson's face became darker and darker, Zhou Huanting was anxious and shouted, "What bastard did you say, Du Yuxin"

It's a pity that it's too late.

only listened to someone's scream, Zhou Huanting, who had the intention to stop it, only came out with the scolding in her mouth, and the eldest grandson who was full of anger over there had already kicked out, kicking the fifth child to the ground on the spot, not to mention, the eldest grandson was so cruel that he stuck on the neck of the fifth child, and spoke viciously.

"Very good, you are very good, you say, keep talking"

The sudden change made Du Yuxin confused, and by the time he reacted, his whole body had been trampled under the feet of the hateful nemesis, and he felt that he was going to suffocate.

With both hands, he pushed the stinky foot stuck on his neck, and the itching in his chest made him cough wildly.

Du Yuxin tried his best, seeing that there was no possibility of getting rid of it, the stinky foot on his neck was still gradually increasing his strength with his own resistance, Du Yuxin finally panicked, hurriedly looked in the direction of his mother, and shouted hoarsely.

"Mother, mother, save me, help, cough cough, me, mother"

Everything happened too fast, but in the blink of an eye.

Liu Xianya, who was not far away, heard her son's call for help, and hurriedly looked away from her husband in front of her, seeing her son's tragic situation, Liu Xianya couldn't care about competing with her aunt to please the man anymore, she looked frightened and panicked, turned around and pounced on Du Yuchen.

"Ah, you nemesis bitch, let go of me, let go of me"

Liu Xianya's mournful shout, mixed with Zhou Huanting's anxious scolding in front of her, in the face of Liu Xianya's beating in an instant, Du Yuchen was unmoved, but looked at Zhou Huanting directly, with doubt, hesitation, disbelief and expectation in her eyes, Du Yuchen said.

"Grandmother, what others say doesn't count, my grandson only believes you, you say, is what the fifth child just said true"

Zhou Huanting looked at the eldest grandson's eyes were red, and her whole body was full of anger and she was about to kill if she didn't agree, her mouth snorted, and she wanted to answer no, but she didn't want Du Yuchen to laugh immediately, and added evilly.

"Grandmother had better tell the truth, don't try to deceive the grandchild, the grandson is not stupid, he will distinguish and verify, if the grandmother lies, the grandson is also afraid, the grandson will do something that he can't control, grandmother"

This demeanor, so special that people can't help but feel chills down their spines when they see it, Zhou Huanting is excited, and then dare not coax him with the usual rhetoric.

Seeing this, Du Yuchen instantly understood everything in his heart, and he smiled self-deprecatingly.

It turns out that everything is an illusion, an illusion

This world is too indifferent, mother, mother is dead; Daddy, daddy is disgusted; Grandfather, grandfather is gone; Grandmother, oh, don't say it.

In this world, there seems to be nothing worthy of your own nostalgia, so it

is better to die together Du Yuchen secretly exerted force under his feet, and his murderous intent suddenly rose, and

Du Yuxin, who stepped on it, had white eyes and convulsions all over.

Liu Xianya, who is a strong mother, was anxious when she saw this, regardless of her identity, regardless of her identity, she didn't care about thirty-seven twenty-one, and when she saw that she couldn't lift her hands and stepped on her son's beast, she was busy describing it as miserableShouting behind him.

"Husband, husband, come on, the boss is crazy, he wants to kill our Xin'er, he wants to kill someone"

With a murder, Du Yaozong, who was diligently served by Aunt Bi and knocked his shoulders and rubbed his legs, finally moved, raised a wrist-thick stick that he used as a crutch, and rushed in the direction of the sound with great strides.

Rushing closer to see that his beloved child was trampled under the feet of the evil barrier, looking like he was about to die, Du Yaozong was so angry that he didn't want to think about it, and swept towards Du Yuchen's legs without saying a word.

With great strength and ruthlessness, Du Yaozong did not leave a back hand at all, nor did he treat Du Yuchen as a son at all.

Poor Du Yuchen, he eats food without salt, and he works hard to pull the old witch every day, and he has to find ways to give the food to that, he thinks that he is the only old witch who shares warmth and redemption.

can persist until now, he is only supported by his own strength and full of hatred, and he was suddenly slashed with this stick with all his strength, and Du Yuchen's result can be imagined.

The severe pain caused Du Yuchen to fall to the ground immediately, and after falling, the stick that attacked him showed no sign of stopping, and continued to rain down on him.

"I'll kill you disobedient and unfilial dog, I'll kill you bastard who won't love your brother and sister, I'll kill you today, kill you"

Bang bang bang, bang

bang The weight of

each stick is with the momentum of breaking the wind, and the stick is to the meat, Du Yuchen, who was more silent than dead, did not resist, and he didn't even have the slightest intention of protecting his vital points.

He fell to the ground, staring at Zhou Huanting in the car with only one pair of eyes, staring deadly, staring at it from beginning to end, the grandmother who loved him turned her face away and didn't dare to look at him again.

What else is there not to understand The light

that had begun to

die out when he was unaware of it was at this moment, like a candle in the wind, the last glimmer of light finally sounded in the wind and rain, and it was completely extinguished

At first, Yu Huizhong, who had nothing to do with himself, noticed that the situation was wrong, and saw that the goods on the ground didn't know how to resist, Yu Hui put away the mentality of watching the play, and no longer thought about it because of the original body, and let others teach him a good lesson for himself This unlucky thing persimmon.

Afraid that this thing would really be killed like this, Yu Hui, who was thinking about her own life, couldn't hold it back, and hurriedly stuffed the tow rope of the car in her hand into her aunt's arms, Yu Hui ran towards the incident point in front of her, shouting loudly while running.

"Stop it for me"

Someone's beating of his son is rising, and he vented his grievances all the way, without the slightest intention of stopping.

Seeing this, Yu Hui didn't dare to delay, afraid that a certain persimmon would really be killed, so she hurriedly stepped forward and overturned Du Yaozong, who was holding a stick high.

Du Yaozong, who was angry and fascinated, was pushed away, his heart was angry, and he scolded with a rare gaffe, and finally stabilized his body, and immediately reflexively raised the stick and wanted to hit Yu Hui regardless of it.

It's just that the stick is only halfway down, and a big hand intercepts the way in mid-air, followed by Fang Ye's angry voice.

"Lao Tzu sees that you are very idle, and you have a lot of strength and no place to vent, right, it's not good to hurry, but you still have the strength to fight, very good, since you have the strength and nowhere to vent, Lao Tzu will fulfill you, you, and you"

Fang Ye's hand passed the person who was fighting just now, and he almost died. At this moment, Du Yuxin, who was still crying in fear in Liu Xianya's arms, did not let go.

"Since you are all full and have nothing to do, and you still have the strength to fight, then you don't have to come to get food today and tomorrow."

When Du Yaozong and the others heard this, their faces were black and smelly;

Yu Hui also touched her nose and withdrew the defensive offensive action she had just placed;

Only a certain persimmon on the ground still looked dead, and did not react because of Fang Ye's words, as if the whole world had nothing to do with him;

Du Yaozong was angry, and he was about to move again, but Fang Ye listened impatiently and scolded them to return to the team.

Seeing that Du Yaozong couldn't move, Fang Ye sneered, and couldn't help but shake the whip in his hand, "What, do you want to ask you to go back"

Du Yaozong gritted his teeth at this time, and his eyes were cold with Liu Xianya, who also looked resentful, and led Du Yuxin, who was crying, to return to the team reluctantly.

Seeing that the people were walking away, Fang Ye turned around and handed Yu Hui a look that also hurried back to the team, Yu Hui nodded with a smile, thanked Fang Ye and was about to leave.

It's just that before he raised his feet and left, he saw the guy standing on the ground again, thinking of his own life, Yu Hui finally resigned himself to his fate and stepped forward, dragging up the person who gave up struggling and lying down on the ground and was beaten, quite angry.

"Are you stupid, do you have a problem with your brain" The person who was mentioned in his hand lifted his eyes indifferently, Gu Jing glanced at Yu Hui without waves, sneered, twisted his body and struggled to break away from Yu Hui's clamps, and after standing up slowly, he threw a sentence at Yu Hui indifferently, "

Don't worry about it." And the man staggered away again.

I actually left

Ma Dan, so angry, such a person deserves to be beaten

The further the

team went north, the more serious the drought situation became, and two settlements were taken one after another, one entered the county seat, and the prisoner was imprisoned in the county dungeon. But it was not possible to replenish the drinking water here.

Yu Hui didn't bring her little cousin to live, and stayed at an inn outside the county government for one night, under the pretext of spending copper plates to buy water, so she successfully took out the water in the space and used it.

On the second night, the third night, for three consecutive days, in addition to the escorted Yacha, there was still some water, among the prisoners, I am afraid that except for Yu Hui's family of four, the water in the hands of others has been exhausted, and the haze of water cut-off has pressed on everyone's hearts.

Fortunately, on the fourth day, when they saw that the people in the team were about to die of thirst, they settled in a mountain stream station, because of the terrain, here they were lucky enough to replenish drinking water, but not much, each person was given a drop of water, not even a third of the bamboo tube could not reach, or the kind of muddy soup with mud and sand.

Yu Hui is not short of water, she has an endless stream of streams and rivers in her space, but the four of them drink not only the water in the space river, they drink the energy water mixed with the radish juice squeezed out of the radishes.

Don't look at the usual meat, slimy, quirky, the ability is still good, not only can be diligent in the space to farm, the secretion of radish juice is crystal clear and odorless, nutritious, but also quench thirst and replenish the body, is the best drink to deal with drought and fatigue at present.

As for this mud soup

Yu Hui was afraid of being eye-catching, so she didn't dare to dislike it on her face, so she specially vacated a bamboo tube to hold it, thinking that when she found an opportunity, she would pour the space to water the vegetables, but she didn't wait for her to successfully implement the plan, and it didn't take long for her to be on the road, and this mud soup

had a place to use.

"Get up, hurry up and get up for your grandfather and hurry, hurry up."

There was a whip breaking in the air behind them, and Yu Hui, who was secretly feeding her little cousin and aunt plum candy, heard it and didn't care, but when she saw that the person you was smoking was actually a certain persimmon, Yu Hui was a little congested when she saw the person who had fallen to the ground and was already delirious.

"Auntie, you pull out of the car, take care of Rui'er, I'll go and take a look at the back."

Yu Guyu, who also heard the movement and looked at the situation clearly, heard this, and nodded without saying a word, "Cheng, Hui'er, go ahead, there is me here."

At present, if the rest of the in-laws are changed, it is absolutely impossible for Yu Guyu to be soft-hearted, it can be seen that it is the son and nephew who used to be good to their big house, Yu Guyu only sighs in his heart.

Seeing her niece pumping the bamboo tube filled with muddy water from the car, Yu Guyu's eyes darkened, thinking of the clean water source that their family of four drank in the past few days, Yu Guyu secretly nodded her niece's success, and didn't say anything more on her face, just looked at the back of her niece in the distance, and sighed at Chen'er's pitiful child, in exchange for her husband's silent hand, he gently patted it to appease, and then silently took the car rope and pulled the car, pulling her, the three of them continued to hurry without stopping.

"Brother You, Brother You, be merciful."

Seeing that another whip was about to be thrown at a certain persimmon, Yu Hui, who came with a bamboo tube of mud soup, hurriedly stopped it.

Brother You, who was holding the whip high, saw that it was Yu Hui, and thought that he had eaten this girl's soft mouth along the way, he retracted the action of pumping people, looked at her unexpectedly and asked, "Something is wrong with the little girl"

Yu Hui smiled and nodded at the person on the ground, and then shook the bamboo tube in his hand and winked at Brother You.

Brother You raised his eyebrows when he saw this, leaned closer to Yu Hui, and asked suspiciously, "What, this kid is with you" "

Hehe, Brother You, when the Maoguo Mansion had not fallen, this person was not bad to my uncle's family, compared to others, he was considered conscientious, no, my aunt and uncle couldn't bear him to look like this,

Yu Hui's words stopped immediately, and Brother You understood it instantly.

"Oh, I see." , Brother You nodded, and then completely withdrew the whip and inserted it into his waist, and said to Yu Hui Nunu, "That's it, for the sake of your little girl's face, my brother will give you a face, but little girl, you can hurry up, don't fall behind."

Yu Hui hurriedly promised, "Mmmmmm, Brother You can rest assured, I promise not to fall behind."

Brother

You laughed and raised his heels to the team, Yu Hui squatted down in disgust, stretched out his hand and half-helped up the person who had fallen into a coma on the ground, and uncovered the bamboo tube to feed people water, but the goods were dizzy, but his mouth was tightly pursed, and he refused to open his mouth with a look of resistance.

Yu Hui was angry, rudely and directly removed someone's chin, and poured water into it with a bang, without a trace of gentleness in her movements, and she was not afraid of choking people to death.

After pouring the water as neatly as she did with livestock, Yu Hui rudely closed someone's chin again, and before leaving, she quietly checked the body of this guy.

Yu Hui tooth acid.

Tut-tut, this is a bad stomach, that's hunger; The liver and kidneys are also wounded, and they are thirsty; There is really something wrong

with everything

Considering that this fight can't be warped, Yu Hui's ability moved, and the person who slammed the door was put in so much, to ensure that after giving this product a new life, she didn't care about the lesions in her abdomen, and the little slap took the opportunity to fall on someone's face.

"Hey, wake up, wake up" seems to be an intimate wake-up service, but in fact, well, someone is definitely communicating a personal vendetta.

Du Yuchen, who only felt that he was walking in the boundless desert, and his whole person was dizzy and swollen by the scorching sun, thought that it was okay if he died like this, no one would care anyway, but when he subconsciously resigned himself to lie down, lying flat and waiting to be destroyed by the scorching sun and burned to ashes, suddenly, a fishy coolness poured into his throat, and then there was a sharp pain on his face.

Du Yuchen opened his eyes tiredly, but what caught his eye was a familiar face with no time to retract his embarrassment.

Du Yuchen was silent, at first there was a trance, after he sobered up a little, Du Yuchen slowly sat up, and thanked Yu Hui in a hoarse voice, Du Yuchen retracted the kind of eyes that made Yu Hui frightened, stood up leisurely by himself, and didn't look at Yu Hui again, and walked away.

Actually left

Yu Huiying, this dead child and what kind of eyes is he is more silent than his heart is dead or everything in the world is no longer important in his eyes, including his life

I am afraid that this dead child is not

"Alas, who is that, you wait" Yu Hui shouted angrily, ready to stop this dead persimmon and teach him a good lesson, so as not to waste his own water and his own abilities, and finally this unlucky thing has to drag himself to death.

It was only when she made a sound, and suddenly, an exclamation came from the Wang family's team behind her, overshadowing her own shout, "Mother, mother"

Yu Hui subconsciously looked back, but saw that the Wang family's team was in chaos.

I don't know if it's because the Wang family really has no property in their hands or the yacha who escorted them

is ruthless

Until now, except for a few unlucky men in the Chen family, the others have completely let go of their freedom of movement, but the Wang family is still bound by ropes, and the only two men who have reached the age of ten are still wearing shackles.

When the Wang family's team was in chaos, Yu Hui looked coldly at the two Wang family men wearing flails, and when she anxiously shouted and pounced on the fainting person, the yacha on the side also shook the whip and shouted and greeted him.

The whip sounded, Yu Hui felt pain just by listening to it, thinking of the scene she had seen on the boat, inexplicably, Yu Hui didn't care about the dead child of the persimmon, but continued to run back with a bamboo tube, and ran to the location of the Wang family team in a few steps.

"Hey, hey, you, what are you doing"

Before the person was completely close, Yu Hui was abruptly blocked by the leader of the horse, and Yu Hui, who was galloping quickly, braked sharply before barely stopping, so that he did not hit the oncoming high-headed horse head-on. , please keep in mind: free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 9.4K 25
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 108K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
61K 6K 58
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
JUNOON || جنون By Ira

Historical Fiction

22.3K 1.1K 26
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...