✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

31

498 7 0
By prince05026

xt Chapter 31 Chapter 31

Text: Chapter 31, Chapter 31

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Seeing that his husband was speechless by himself, Yu Guyu also felt sorry for him, and stuffed the third bowl that had just been filled in his hand into her husband's hand, Yu Guyu said with embarrassment, "Okay, husband, you eat your noodles, Rui'er has a concubine here, and the concubine is measured."

Du Yaoze looked at the face handed to him, and then looked at his wife and children,

Du Yaoze felt very guilty for not being able to protect his wife and daughters and not being able to give them a stable life.

He gently pushed the bowl and said distressedly, "The hot food is expensive, and it is not easy for Hui'er's child to get it, Yu Niang, you can take the children to eat, I have something to eat here."

"What can you eat if you have food" Yu Guyu was surprised, but then she saw that her husband reached out to his chest with an embarrassed face, pulled out his sleeve pocket, and took out a lot of things that he looked very familiar with from all over his body, Yu Guyu looked more and more surprised, "

This, this is".

Looking at his wife's appearance, Du Yaoze knew that his wife must have guessed the origin of something, and he didn't hide it, he nodded directly and lowered his voice guiltily.

"Yes, Yu Niang, it's what you think, that's right, these are the things that Hui'er sent in before. I can't keep the quilt and clothes alone, I wanted to leave these good hidden foods, just in case there is something on the way, or my daughter can't eat the black bun, this is also a good life, I don't think about it" Du Yaoze smiled bitterly and looked at his niece who was buried in cooking on the side, "

It's a pity that I have a detour in my mind, and I didn't know that Hui'er would go to the far north with us, I thought she would stay in Kyoto City."

Speaking of this, he also sighed.

The child sent so many things in, and he never let people write to him and say anything, but yesterday he brought clothes, shoes, socks and food in, and the female cell head named Ning Laohu whispered that she and her wife were just asking them to pay attention to the next thing in the arm, and let them pretend to be stupid when the time comes, without mentioning at all, the little girl will be exiled to the extreme north with them.

It wasn't until he saw the little girl outside Dali Temple and saw her carrying her belongings in a hurry, that he suddenly realized.

"Now that Hui'er is going with us, this girl is sensible, and she is still a capable spirit child, so there is no need for me to leave this food, it is better to eat it quickly, so as not to spoil it."

Yu Hui, who listened to it, raised her head from the noodle bowl and scratched her head embarrassedly.

"Uncle, I'm sorry, it's my niece, it's my fault that I forgot to make it clear to you, hehehe, uncle, you forgive your niece this time, hehe."

Du Yaoze shook his head, he didn't care about these things, from his own imprisonment to now, this child's performance has been excellent, so good, he suddenly thought that this child was a different person.

"It's my uncle's fault, I climbed and fell all of a sudden, uncle, I haven't understood it yet, it's my uncle who is different."

Du Yaoze laughed at himself, and then waved his hand freely at his wife and niece, who were looking at him.

"Okay, okay, you hurry up and eat noodles, I have these pastries, you eat quickly."

It is impossible for Yu Hui to leave the hot food without eating, and let her uncle go alone to eat the pastries that have been left for a long time and may have become moldy and spoiled.

She slammed the bowl on the table, and with a lunge she snatched the pastry that her uncle was about to stuff into her mouth.

"Uncle, our family, we don't have to eat dry, uncle, you drink thin. Uncle, you once did not dislike and did not care about raising me young, and I will not abandon and not give up raising you in the future, although I may not be rich and my ability is limited, but as long as I am a day, it is to eat wild vegetables, and we must also be blessed and enjoy the hardships.

"You child, you still have blessings and hardships, where did you learn this jargon, don't you want to say this in the future, you have to remember that you are from the girl's family."

Du Yaoze was also funny, until this moment he completely believed that the child in front of him was really grown up and sensible, and he was not pretending to be clever and obedient for any purpose.

"Okay, husband, Hui'er, don't laugh, hurry up and eat."

"Cheng, eat, eat." , Du Yaoze nodded, but pushed back the bowl handed by his wife, pointed to the noodles and meat sauce left in the pot and said, "I'll eat this, you can eat the rain lady in the bowl."

"No, husband, you are a man, you are still wearing shackles during the day, you are more hard, you eat this."

"Yu Niang, since I am a man, I naturally have to protect you, just now Hui'er also said that there are blessings and hardships, I will eat the rest of the pot" "

No, husband, I don't like to eat meat sauce and eggs, you eat this in the bowl."

"Damn, you still have endless eggs, isn't it just a little broken noodles, broken meat sauce, broken eggs, what's the big deal, it's crooked, it's not a pastry or a noodle, boss, I think you're deliberately greedy for us, you don't eat it, but bring it to me to eat, I don't dislike it, I don't push it"

Just when Du Yaoze and his wife felt sorry for each other and refused each other, An indignant voice came from the shadows behind him, listening to the movement, choking on whether it was the third Du Yaozu or who else could be.

And with the sound of this goods, the adobe house, which was quiet just a moment ago, was in an instant uproar, or rather, attracted by the noodles, meat sauce, and broken eggs in someone's mouth.

"Mother, mother, I want to eat noodles."

"Auntie, I want to eat eggs."

"Auntie, I haven't eaten meat for a long time, I want to eat meat, eat meat"

Du Yaozu's words were like hooks, instantly hooking out the greedy worms of the Du family's young, unbearable, and endurance children, one by one, they were dangling their mother's arms, hugging their mother's waist and messing around, screaming.

Du Yaozu was even more energetic when he heard this movement, especially when he heard that the children under his knees were either looking for his wife or his aunt and shouting for food, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, glaring at Yu Hui and the four of them angrily, and his mouth began to attack again.

"Boss, this is your fault, you listen, you see, you see, your nephews and nieces are young one by one, and they are screaming from hunger, and you are an uncle, and you are embarrassed to eat alone and eat alone

and you eat

alone by yourself, regardless of the younger generations, if you are not kind or unloving, boss, don't forget, our mother is still alive in this house, Right in front of

you,

we haven't separated yet, what you husband and wife have in their hands, even if there is grass and trees, they have to be handed over to your mother to preside over the distribution, not just take care of yourself"

This is a bit heavy, and she is not convinced by her husband's accusations, Yu Guyu doesn't want to jump out to protect her husband.

"Why do these things belong to my niece, why should they be handed over to the public middle school", handed them over to the evil mother-in-law

who is eccentric and has been torturing them with a cold knife

They are not cheap bones, they are in a hurry to find abuse, and she has not seen the third family hand over the things they have gotten to the public, but they are worried about their niece, the orphan girl's thing

Du Yaozu, a double-standard dog, couldn't imagine this, he was so shameless that he didn't allow people to use electric lights, and he looked scoundrel and shameful.

"Ha, why do you still ask me

Just because your niece is a drag oil bottle, she has always eaten my Du family, drank my Du family, and used my Du family, depending on what she isThe thing was not given to her by my Du family

She is an orphan girl, without my Du family, how can she have a corner

today I am afraid that she will die early

Why, let me tell you again, just by your concubine, we are concubines"

Yu Guyu trembled at Du Yaozu's shamelessness, and opened his mouth to

argue.

"You bastard, it's clear that my niece has always spent my dowry, and the money earned by my husband himself has not been used by your Du family" "

Hey, what kind of dowry do you have for your poor sour, who is your husband, his surname is not divided into a family, he is a member of the Du family, with the blood of the Du family, and the Du family is in the shade, Every penny he earns belongs to my Du family, why do you say I"

Speaking of this, Du Yaozu was also angry, but he almost didn't scold Du Yaoze's nose, his tone was rampant, full of shouting, and he was very domineering.

"Hmph boss, do you admit what I say, if not, then let me ask you, have you forgotten who knelt in front of your father's bed when he was dying, and swore not to separate the family, and who promised that the three of us brothers would always take care of and support the revitalization of the Du family, who is that, you tell me who it is" Thinking of his deceased father, Du Yaoze was silent,

But there was one thing he didn't recognize.

"The third child, I haven't forgotten, but the third child, you can humiliate me, but you can't humiliate your sister-in-law, I don't expect you to know how to be polite, righteous and honest, and I don't expect you to respect your eldest sister-in-law, but if you humiliate your eldest sister-in-law like this, no matter how incompetent I am Du Yaoze, I will fight to the death, and you don't want to bully my wife."

Remembering his father's dying advice, and being burdened by the family, if he really wants to choose between his wife and daughter and his brother, he will not hesitate to choose to love himself, and he will also love his wife and daughter

Xu saw the determination in Du Yaoze's eyes, and Du Yaozong, the second eldest Du Yaozong, who had been letting Du Yaozu charge into battle, still held the posture of his father-in-law.

He first stopped the third child's beep.

"Third child, shut up, that's our brother who is not allowed to be so big or small."

"Cut" the third child is still holding his neck and refusing to accept it.

However, if he is not convinced, he can still listen to his own words, and he shut up in the acquaintance, Du Yaozong in the dark nodded secretly, but his eyes swept to the four people enjoying dinner under the air window.

Du Yaozong squinted, his gaze skimmed over the tempting food, tried to suppress the gluttonous worms in his abdomen, pursed his lips, and opened his mouth unhurriedly.

"Big brother, just now the third brother was ignorant, and he collided with the eldest brother and sister-in-law, and the younger brother apologized to the eldest brother and sister-in-law on his behalf, and asked the eldest brother and sister-in-law Haihan, don't be like him, after all, the third brother is like this, and he is spoiled by his father and mother."

Here and again, familiar routines, familiar formulas, but as a member of the Du family, he still has to continue, Du Yaoze was silent, and then said, "If I have general knowledge"

Du Yaozong couldn't imagine that the boss had a lot of ability, and he dared not to give himself face, but he was not afraid, and his tone was calm, Calm and relaxed, he looked like he was eating Du Yaoze, and he didn't take their big house in his eyes at all.

"Hehe, where is the eldest brother, if the eldest brother has to worry about the third brother, then the younger brother doesn't want to say it, after all, we are all brothers in the family, and now we are still exiled on the road, we should support each other, but if the eldest brother has to kill each other, the brother has to ask his mother to administer justice."

Speaking of this, Du Yaozong looked at the expressions of Du Yaoze and his wife, and saw that the concubine who had been trampled under the feet of their brother was actually thinking of resisting, Du Yaozong hooked his lips and smiled sarcastically, as if he was thinking about something again, and pretended to be annoyed.

"Oh oh, now that the family has collapsed, the wealth and power have disappeared in an instant, and the whole family has been exiled, presumably the eldest brother has long been born with an external heart, tired of our mother, and has long wanted to leave his mother

Oh too, after all, the eldest brother and sister-in-law have hot food, but they never honor their mother

, and the eldest brother is so selfish, I'm afraid I haven't taken my mother seriously for a long time.

If this is the case, alas, the foolish brother can only be forced to leave a few letters, go back to Kyoto, go to Minzhou, or go to the southwest to catch up with his father's old department, I think it is Uncle Huang, no matter how difficult they are to help each other openly, people are far away, but to preside over justice for the mother, for the father to teach the unfilial children, I am afraid it is not a difficult thing, right, big brother."

He knew that

he knew

those old ministers who were loyal to the rulers of the government and the Du family, but not all of them were implicated this time; Thinking of the Rujiang Gate this morning, Du Yaoze, who looked familiar to him, was silent, silent for a long time, silent to the end, he gently shook his wife's hand that was trembling with anger, and let out a bitter murmur of loss and depression to the extreme.

"No, don't care, I don't care" How else does he care, those people now want to pinch their own family to death, it's as simple

as pinching an ant

to death "What, big brother, what did you just say, why can't you hear it"

Du Yaoze admitted defeat and accepted his fate, But some people still refused to let go, "Big brother, you be louder."

This person did it on purpose, deliberately tilting his ears and looking inaudible, but with an unchanged and seemingly gentle smile on his face, he looked at Du Yaoze so fixedly, but there was a kind of malice called devouring in his eyes, and he hated to devour Du Yaoze immediately.

Du Yaoze took a deep breath, and then took a deep breath, his body was trembling, but his voice had to be raised again, "I said, I don't care, I don't care about the third brother"

This sound, Du Yaoze almost roared.

Du Yaozu was happy when he heard this, and almost immediately shouted behind him.

"Okay, good, it's good if I don't care about it, I'm a younger brother and I don't have the same knowledge as the boss, but since the boss yourself says you don't care, then hurry up, bring all the food, my mother is still hungry"

Yu Hui

It seems that her every move just now is still a light drop for this goods, otherwise how can the dog still have the strength to force

it She didn't want to get involved in the affairs of the Du family, so she said that the adult's matter would be solved by themselves.

And in Yu Hui's opinion, her uncle is an adult after all, and if she suddenly interrupts, even if it is to help him, if she wants to displease her uncle, she will leave a pimple in her heart but it will not be beautiful, and she will be afraid that her aunt's life will not be beautiful at that time.

As a result, her patience retreated, and instead made this group of garbage rampant.

Seeing that my uncle stood still with his anger, my aunt was afraid of another incident, and for the sake of her husband, she was about to say that she would send the pastries that her niece didn't let her husband eat to hand over the errand, but Yu Hui grabbed her aunt's hand and shook her head gently at her aunt.

Even if her things are broken, even if they are lost and fed to the dogs, they will not give the spicy chicken the best to eat

Buried her head and hurriedly finished the bottom of the last bowl, Yu Hui was full of anger, the bowl was touched, and her mouth was wiped with a mouth, Huo stood up, and when everyone did not react, Yu Hui rushed out.

"Sister, I see you want to eat fart" "

Oh, you drag oil bottle, cheap girl,What are you doing, it's painful to die"

Yu Hui's eyes are so good, even if only two small ventilation windows can let in a little light, it will not affect her ability to see the entire dark adobe house clearly.

In the face of this kind of superb spicy chicken, if you don't make a move, will

you still keep it for the New Year

My aunt and uncle are jealous, looking forward and backward, and they are used to being bullied, and their personalities are still softer in the final analysis, but they are not afraid.

If she is willing to cut her body, she dares to pull the emperor off the horse.

Anyway, I won't be merciful to this kind of guy, and if you can do it, don't be forced to beat it first.

Yu Hui rushed over, grabbed Du Yaozu and started fighting without saying a word, while fighting, he taught this turtle and grandson a lesson.

"Auntie, I've seen that you've been unhappy for a long time, and what aunt's and grandmother's things are your Du family's things, and you're trying to snatch your aunt's identity in exchange for your daughter, tsk, why is your girl's face so big, why don't you go to heaven?"

Carrying the collar of a spicy chicken that was paralyzed like a dead dog in one hand, Yu Hui slapped the dead dog's face in disgust with the other.

"Rob my identity, rob my uncle's clothes, shoes and socks, rob the things I sent to my uncle, and now I have to come to grab food, girl, you can only rob other people's things, I don't threaten you, have you always been an aunt is a sick cat, whatever you want, in this case, your aunt will fulfill you."

Grasp the neck and collar of the spicy chicken, mention this mouth, the nest is horizontal, in fact, in the bones is a dog who is greedy for life and afraid of death to the extreme, Yu Hui's iron fist smashed down without saying a word, and the fist to the flesh is all to the conspicuous place such as the face, where it will not be clicked, ah no, where it hurts, it will be hit.

"Ahh

"Slut, the lord warns you, do it again, don't blame the master"

and then scolded and scolded ruthlessly, in exchange for Yu Hui's stormy wind;

In the end, this guy finally knew that he was afraid, and he didn't dare to beep anymore, so he only begged for mercy vigorously, but how could Yu Hui spare him

Well, continue to continue

The pain

in his body, the iron fist like raindrops, made Du Yaozu very aggrieved.

"Don't fight, don't fight, I was wrong, I was wrong, me, I, I won't rob your uncle in the future, why are you still fighting, I admit my mistake" "

Hmph, what you did was wrong, the damage has been caused, is it something that can be solved and made up for by admitting your mistake, then you still need the yamen, what is the government for

"Oh, then you can't beat me alone, besides, I got one of your uncle's clothes, and I didn't touch the rest at all, why don't you go to those people's troubles and just look for me, woo woo woo and, and I have just admitted my mistake, and now the clothes are not on me, you, you, why are you still beating me little girl, I, I, you, you beat me again, I have to pay back, fight back

Still daring to let go of the cruel words Yu Hui slammed down with a fist again, she sneered, "If you still want to fight back, you will be you"

Throwing down the person who had been beaten by himself and couldn't help him up like mud, Yu Hui didn't look at the goods again, and searched back and forth in the small adobe house.

She didn't see the familiar bamboo tube bedding, and the clothes that were still worn on the mud in front of her were coughing up at the moment, and the persimmon was

not just in the time when she went to cook by herself, and what happened in the house that she didn't know

It turned out that Song Yaozong, who had obtained the old secret message from his in-laws in the dungeon of Dali Temple, knew that he was going to be exiled immediately, and that someone would send gold and silver when the time came, and he couldn't look down on the reed quilt snatched from the eldest brother.

So when he got out of the cell, he didn't take the quilt at all, and went on the road empty-handed.

Later, when the send-off outside the Rujiang Gate did not dare to rescue or show the old days, he came more or less, and he also sent a lot of money and things to the family, and Song Yaozong looked down on the things he snatched from the sins.

If it weren't for the non-stop, it was inconvenient for him to still wear shackles, and he would have thrown away the ill-fitting shoes under his feet, where could he wait until now

When it was not easy to relax, Song Yaozong couldn't wait to throw the shoes to his eldest son, and Du Yu'an, who was protected by his favored aunt and would be ingenious, naturally did not want these broken shoes.

Du Yuping wanted to, but unfortunately his aunt was not strong, and his identity was not as valuable as that of a son.

So in the end, Du Yu'an got one of the few new shoes from Du Yaozong, Du Yuping didn't have anything, and Du Yuchen, who had no one to protect him, silently took the shoes thrown from his father's hand and put them on his feet.

Here Du Yaozong got new clothes and shoes, and he also got a lot of good things from his mother, and he could even take care of his son

under his knees They are all sons of his mother-in-law, and they are all sons-in-law, so he didn't want to suffer, so he immediately shouted that the clothes on his body were too poor and sour, and he had to take them off, regardless of the second sister-in-law's yin and yang weird ridicule that his wife also got the support of the Yue family, Du Yaozu threw the clothes in the arms of his nephew, who was disgusted, and he was crookedly pestering the old lady to ask for this and that.

In the end, it was natural that the mother couldn't grind her son, and Zhou Huanting didn't dare to let go of the money, but half of the things in her hand were divided.

I went so much at once, thinking that there was still a long way to go in the future, the old witch immediately felt distressed, and when she saw that Du Yuchen had all the clothes and shoes on him, she said that the family was in difficulty, so let him do it first.

In Du Yuchen's more than ten years of life, the memories of his childhood mother have long been scarce and pitiful, but the only two that brought him warmth were the grandfather of the former Guogong and the remaining grandmother around him.

For the only grandmother who gave him warmth in his heart, he did not refute the old lady's words, only nodded silently and honestly, but looking at the old lady's eyes, there was still a light that he was not aware of, which was gradually extinguishing, please remember: , free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 398K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
6M 470K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
286K 19.7K 166
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
13.1K 929 61
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...