━━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 .。*゚...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter Ôñé
Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛e͛n͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

866 56 56
By xoxewonzzn

.

.
.
Author POV

Soobin woke up the next morning when the sunlight hits his face. He slowly got up and noticed that yeonjun was in his room, sleeping beside the bed. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the Younger here.

"What is he doing here?" He thought in his mind then suddenly yeonjun woke up and looked up at him. "Mr choi? Finally you are up now" Yeonjun said and stood up from the chair.

"Up? What do you mean?" Soobin asked and groaned because his head is hurting. "You passed out yesterday night, so-o I stay here" Yeonjun said, playing with his long sleeves.

"Okay whatever leave now" he ordered with a cold tone as yeonjun slowly nodded his head then walked out of the room. When Yeonjun left the room, YongRae appeared from nowhere and sit beside soobin

"Yah! Yun-ah! Why you have to be cold with him, huh? When he stayed the whole night here, taking care of you, he even healed your wounds and put bandage" YongRae said, while whining like some old uncles as soobin just stared at him.

"Why are you staring at me like this?" He asked, then realized his misspoken as he cover his mouth. "Who Is Yun? Me? You got the wrong person" Soobin said and got up from his bed then took his towel and started to head toward the bathroom.

"You should change your name to Ice cubes, because that's suits you the most" YongRae mumbled under his breath or you can say he said it out loud on purpose.

"Yah! YOU PARK YONGRAE!" Soobin took the flower vase and throw it towards the guy. "Aigooo, calm down soobin-ah, even though I won't get hurt but what if the vase get hurt huh?" YongRae said, while rubbing the vase.

"Why are you still here with me? You died it's been so long, but why don't you left me?" Soobin asked, coming back towards the older. YongRae sighed as he put down the vase on the table then turned to look at the Younger .

"I am here for one reason, I never saw you happy when I was alive, I want to see you happy, I want you to feel happiness, even if it's for once" The room fall into a silence as soobin chuckled.

"Happiness? I don't even know how does it feels like, so why you bother?" He said but YongRae doesn't reply anything as the room was fill with complete silence.

To break the silence suddenly YongRae spoke up, "ALSO! Because I know you can't live without me!!" He said with a cute tone and make a flower face as soobin get disgusted and went to his bathroom.

"You're a idiot" with that soobin slammed the door and YongRae burst into laughing. "He is still the same, he get annoyed easily" YongRae mumbled while laughing.

Time skip

Soobin sat down on the couch as he rest his back on the soft couch. He felt kinda tired so he closed his eyes then suddenly he heard someone knock on his door.

"Come in..." The door open as Yeonjun walked Into his room with coffee and some snacks. He put down the tray on the table as soobin opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Yeonjun" he called out the younger, his voice was cold and lower then usual but it enough to heard by the younger who turns to him.

"Yes-s?", "Nothing actually-y" Yeonjun was confused but He shake it off and was about to walk out of the room. "Thanks for yesterday night, I usually doesn't took cares of my wounds, so thanks" Suddenly soobin said which made Yeonjun stopped, then slowly turns back to the older.

"Huh? Ah it's okay-y you don't have to-" Yeonjun replied to him. "Hmm, you can go now" Yeonjun nodded then walked out of the room. Soobin took his phone and dialed Sunny's number.

"Hello? Where are you?" He asked. "I am on my way towards ware House why?" The other person replied. "I've something to say, listen carefully" Soobin said

Time skip

Sunny walked towards hueningkai and stood in front of the injured guy. "So, had you made up your mind?" She asked, hueningkai looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Listen here you mister arrogant, I came here to give you a offer" Hueningkai again looked up at her. Sunny place her purse on the table and walked near him and put her face near to hueningkai's ear.

"Why not you join us and started to work for us?" She whispered with a smirk on her face. Hueningkai didn't reply anything for some seconds then he turned his face to face sunny.

"What about No, what's the benefits of me joining you guys?" Sunny started to laugh as she backed off while laughing. "You're really an interesting guy huh? So smart of you that first thought you had of benefits, to be honest of course you will have benefits" She said.

"If you work with us, means at least you can save your life and walked out of here being alive, or if you don't want to then, what? Of course soobin is not going to let you or Mr Thamas , i might sounds narcissistic but that's the truth" She shrugged her shoulders and looked at Hueningkai.

"I am going to give you some times more to think about it wisely, bye~" She took her purse and put on her sunglasses then turned her body and started to walk towards the exit while hairs waving in the air and mumbling a song

If I was you, I wannabe me too,
wannabe me too, wannabe me too!

On the other hand

Taehyun sat down as he finally comes home after long and tired day. He was out of city for something. "My god, my shoulders is hurting so much" he mumbled while massaging his shoulders.

Suddenly beomgyu placed down a towel in front of him and said, "you should take a shower now" Taehyun looked at him then took the towel and went upstairs. Beomgyu just sighed because he is tired of this painful silence between them.

He turned his body and slowly walked toward the stairs then went to back to his room. Moments later when Taehyun comes downstairs he didn't get to saw beomgyu.
"Maybe he went upstairs" he mumbled under his breath as he went to kitchen.

He opened the door of fridge and took out a can of beer and some leftover meal. He put the leftover food on a Pot and put it on the stove. He opened the lid of can and started to drink while waiting for his food to heat up so he can eat.

Few minutes later

He put down his meal on the plate and took the can and plate with him while walking toward the stairs then went upstairs. When he was going toward his room he noticed beomgyu's door was slightly open.

He noticed that beomgyu was talking with someone over the phone and he seems so upset about something, for some reason he stopped outside of beomgyu's room and eavesdropping in the conversation of beomgyu.

"Appa, was I never enough for you?, why? Why can't you just love me as your other son?" His voice cracked as it can clearly show he is crying. "You know what beomgyu, your just too naive for this world,  so you would never the real meaning of life, just don't call me next time" with that beomgyu's father hung up his call.

Beomgyu slowly put down the phone while shedding tears. Taehyun saw it all as he can't hear what beomgyu's father said in the call but seeing beomgyu in this state for the first time taehyun felt bad for him.

Beomgyu started to cry, as he was really hurts by his father, he always hard worked for his father so he father will love him like the other son, but no his father always looked down on him, never had any expectations over him, now his father just ditched him.

Thinking all of this, crying suddenly beomgyu felt his vision started to get dizzy and he felt like everyone around him is moving then slowly everything went black in front.

"Beomgyu!" The voice he heard before collapsing on the ground.

Time skip

Beomgyu opened his eyes and slowly turns his head and saw taehyun was talking with the doctor.

"What happened to him?" He asked the doctor, The mid aged man turns to him and said, "he fainted because of too much and seems like he is skipping his meal these days" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and glance at him then look at Doctor.

"I had prescribed some medicines, and make sure he doesn't skip his meal anymore" The doctor recommended and stood up from the chair. Taehyun walked out of the room with doctor as beomgyu stared at the doorstep.

Beomgyu know that taehyun doesn't care if he is sick or not so he is not upset about it. Taehyun is not going to come back. He tossed to other side and thought to sleep but that's when he heard someone opened his door again and walked into the room.

"Don't even think to sleep, eat first and you need to take medicines" Taehyun said as beomgyu slowly turns to him and got up. "I don't want to eat-", "May I ask Why you had been skipping your meal?" Taehyun asked while Putting the folding table in the bed, in front of beomgyu.

"Why do you care? You're also responsible for this you know" Taehyun sighed as he put the plate on table and stood there. "Because I had been ignoring like a stranger even after living under same roof? Listen beomgyu you should be glad that, I am not behaving way much harsh with you" Taehyun said as beomgyu looked up at him.

"But I don't want it! I don't want to stay like strangers after marriage!!? My father always had been treating me so badly since the childhood, my brother never cared for me!? Your also one of them who look down on me! How much do I have to handle it, I am tired of it!?" Beomgyu yelled, tears started to stream down from his eyes.

Taehyun didn't said anything after hearing that from beomgyu. He walked out of the room and went back to his room. Beomgyu wiped his tears and slowly looked down at the plate. He took the chopsticks beside the plate and started to eat.

Taehyun sat down on the couch and took a sip from his Beer while thinking about beomgyu. The dinner taehyun made for himself he gave it to beomgyu.

Next day

Yeonjun was standing behind soobin while holding his files. "I don't need this as well" Soobin mumbled and put the file on top of other file which yeonjun was holding. Well soobin was cleaning his office.

"Anyway, I think it's all done, put them in the store room" Soobin said and turn to the younger. "But-t Mr choi, you should tell me?" He mumbled as soobin look at him with a cold stare.

He sighed as he slowly walked toward yeonjun, the younger guy started to back off until his back hit with the wall now his boss was right in front of him, towering over him.

"I don't want to lost my important files just like before?, that's why, I am leaving now clean the every corner" Soobin whispered as yeonjun gulped, lightly blushing. soobin chuckled and move away from the younger then walked out of the room with his coat.

Yeonjun sighed as he walked out of the room as well and went to the store room then comes back to clean the room. Yeonjun feels someone else entered the room with him so he turns back to notice Marley was behind him.

"Oh Marley!?, what are you doing here?" He ruffles the wolf's fur and bend down to match the same height of the animal. "Let's play later, I have to clean your owner's room" Yeonjun said and Take Marley out of the room and closed the door.

"Phew, I should clean the room now" He mumbled and started to clean the room.

On the other hand

Taehyun was sitting at the dining table, while playing with the glass, being in his own thoughts then he heard beomgyu walking down the stairs and he looked back at the younger.

"Oh you're here, come and have breakfast" Taehyun said and put down his glass. Beomgyu was surprised to see him at the table because it was the first time. He slowly walked toward the table and sat down across the older.

"Let's dig in, you should eat well" Taehyun took his chopsticks and started to eat as beomgyu also took his chopsticks and glance at the plate.

"I've something to talk about, eat first" Taehyun mumbled, mixing the rice in his plate. "Okay...." beomgyu put the food inside of his mouth and he was kinda surprised because Taehyun is good at cooking.

Time skip

"You said, you are devastated by my actions, then what do you want me to do?" Taehyun bring up his arms and crossed his arms around his chest, staring at beomgyu.

"Just don't give me that cold shoulder" Beomgyu mumbled, more like a whisper but taehyun could hear him. "Only this?" Beomgyu slowly nodded his head, while looking down at the ground

"Fine, I will try to because it's my nature actually but I won't behave cold with you from now on, anything else?" Taehyun said, leaned towards the table.

"Listen I am okay with anything, but don't except to have a love relationship between us, that's my condition" Beomgyu looked up from the ground as he just stared at Taehyun then slowly nodded his head.

"Okay, I got it, at least you won't behave like I am invisible here" Beomgyu muttered and took the cup of hot chocolate and take a sip of it. Taehyun got up from his chair and took his jacket.

"I am leaving now, see you later, don't forget to eat your lunch" With that taehyun walked away. Beomgyu slowly starting to smile because this is the first time he had a conversation with taehyun so he is feeling better than before.

At night time

Soobin sighed as he took off his glasses and put them down on the table. He rubbed his tired eyes and leaned into his chair. He felt his eyelids become heavy so he closed his eyes then suddenly some of his past memories flashed in front of his eyes.

"Hyung! YongRae hyung! Where are you!?" Young soobin was calling the older while looking for him around the hallway. His eyes become teary, when he can't find the older.

"Hyung-g, where are you, please come out-t, it's not funny-y, hyung-g" Suddenly someone hugged him from behind which made him let out a scream but the next moment he heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, calm down it's me, it's me YongRae" Soobin turns back to face him as he started to hit YongRae who becomes surprised by sudden action..

"Do you think it's funny!, do you think it's funny to joke with me like this!!" YongRae started to laugh as he hold soobin's hand and pulled him into a hug.

"Okay, I am sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you, sh~ don't cry Baby bunny" YongRae mumbled while rubbing his soft dark brown hairs. Soobin looked up at the older and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry, let's go I will buy you Ice cream" YongRae put his arm around the younger's shoulder and started to walk while soobin was threatening him to not do this again.

Soobin felt his eyes were burning because of warm tears but he wipe them before. He again closed his eyes and suddenly yeonjun face comes in his vision.

He immediately get up and started to breath heavily, he rubbed his face then hold his head. "What was that?" He mumbled under his breath as he sighed and thought to went to his room.

But suddenly he heard a noise of something, shattered noise, he furrowed his eyebrows and he rushed out of the room and ran towards his room.

"What happened-" He stopped when he saw pieces of glasses in the ground then slowly move his gaze to other side to notice a broken frame on the ground and when he noticed it was photo of him and YongRae, he became so mad.

"I am sorry-" Soobin walked towards the place where the frame was and bend down then started to collect the glasses. "Mr choi don't touch them, you will-" yeonjun try to move soobin hand but soobin pushed him so hard which made him fall at the ground .

"Just leave" He said with a cold voice and again started to take the pieces from the ground. "I am sorry Mr choi, it was an accident-" , "Yeonjun, I said leave, just leave now" Yeonjun feels like his eyes become teary.

"But-" Soobin stood up from the ground and grab yeonjun by the neck and pinned him to the wall. "Can't you understand huh? I said fucking leave my room! Then why are you still here!? LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!?" soobin let go his neck and hold Yeonjun's wrist then dragged him out of the room and slammed the door in front of his face.

Yeonjun started to cry, because he never knew that soobin will get so much mad just for a photo frame, maybe it means a lot for him. Yeonjun started to walk towards the stairs while crying.

He comes out of the mansion and sat by the stairs while hugging himself, it was cold outside but it's doesn't matter to yeonjun. He was crying quietly so no one can hear him.

"Appa is right, I am such a useless and troublemaker" He muttered between his sobs and hide his face between his knees.

"You shouldn't had behaved like that with yeonjun" YongRae mumbled while walking into the room. Soobin didn't face him, just stared at the wall .

"It's was a photo frame , you can bought another one but doesn't mean you have to be so rude to him, yeonjun is already so upset, now you're making it worser" YongRae continue to talk but soobin didn't reply anything.

"Yeah! I am talking to you why don't you reply to me?" YongRae hold him by the shoulder and made him turned to face him but he noticed soobin's eyes were red.

"Yah? Yun-ah? Are you crying?" Soobin push his hand away from his shoulder and faced to other side, avoiding YongRae. The older let out a deep breath and sat beside the younger.

"Are you really crying? Why?" Soobin sniffed as he turns his face towards YongRae and look at him with red eyes. "The frame, you gave me that as a gift, the photo we took was in our date, now you're saying this?" YongRae sighed as he put his hand over soobin's head, softly caressing his hairs.

"Yun-ah, you should try to move on from the past, i can't stay longer with you, i have go one day but before that i want to see you happy, please try to move on, find a new happiness, you're no longer the weak kid, you used to be in past, you're now enough brave and strong now to protect someone, try to understand my words, don't cry ever again" YongRae wiped the tears from soobin's eyes and got up then left.

Soobin lay down on the bed and closed his eyes, feeling so burdened for so many reasons. He bite his lips, to stop himself from sobbing and pull the blanket over himself.

Wow, such a tragic full lifeu

Anyway hope you guys
Enjoyed?

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.1K 23
3 years of being in a relationship Soobin breaks up with Yeonjun, and unknowingly leaving Yeonjun with his child. Soobin forgot Yeonjun, but Yeonjun...
47.5K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
237K 9.1K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...
699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...