mlm oneshots

By ijustwantacooluser69

mlm smut, fluff, and angst. hope u enjoy 😈 More

homework (fluff & smut) EDITED
threesome (heavy smut)
locker room (angst & fluff)
A/N
school camp (Smut)
pillow (smut)
the sun and the sky [pt. 1] (fluff)
rain (fluff)
spark (smut)
A/N
A/N
drunk memories (smut)
A/N.... again

mirror (smut)

6.1K 28 151
By ijustwantacooluser69

Simon had been trying on outfits in his and Lukas's shared walk-in closet. He eventually causes them to become late for their event, so Lukas decides to take the problem into his own hands.

Cw/Tw: Slight humiliation, choking, degrading,

!!!! Simon is Ftm <3 !!!!

[3rd Person Pov]
"Simon! What's taking you so long? We're going to be late." Lukas yelled from the bedroom, impatiently waiting on their bed.

Taking off the black pants Simon had previously been wearing, he decides to re-route the entire outfit. He picks out a skimpy, black mini skirt, slipping it on as he looked for a shirt.

He unbuttoned the first two buttons of the white, collared shirt he had been wearing, before a frustrated Lukas stormed in.

"Simon. We're already twenty minutes late, your fashionably late thing is completely ruined. And the event is half an hours drive any-" Lukas starts, before he finally catches a glimpse of what his boyfriend was dressed in.

His jaw immediately dropped, "What the fuck do you think you're wearing?" he asked, grabbing Simon by the collar of his shirt.

"Now we're definitely not going to the event." Lukas frowned, letting go of the smaller boy. Just as he's turning around to walk away, Simon grasps onto the other's hand.

"Wait- I only..." Simon started, fumbling over his words. "I only wore it- for you" he stutters, a sly smirk spreading across his face.

"So this is what we're doing, huh?" Lukas teases, running the fingers on his free hand along his boyfriends spine. "You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

Simon giggles, "Its not working?" he fakes a frown, knowing full-well that it is.

"Well I didn't say that."

Lukas's hand travelled away from Simon's back, up towards his neck. His fingers curled around his fragile neck, immediately receiving a quiet whimper from the boy in his arms.

They inch towards each other, quickly pulling one another into a desperate, rough kiss.

Lukas's free hand quickly makes its way towards the boys ass, under his short skirt.

With his hands on Lukas's shoulders, Simon tried his hardest to lean in closer, grinding their clothed crotches against each other.

Lukas's bulge slowly grew, as Simon let out soft whimpers and moans. Lukas's hands made their way towards the others hips, underneath the white shirt, rubbing circles into his bare skin.

They finally pulled away from the kiss, both panting as a string of saliva broke onto both of their chins.

Lukas noticed the large mirror on the back wall of their shared closet, an idea immediately popping into his mind.

He placed his hands on his boyfriends waist, gently pushing him towards the mirror. "Since you wanna be such a slut, why don't you watch yourself get fucked, huh?" Lukas grinned, running his fingers up and down the others thigh in a teasing manner.

Simon bit his lip, his face glowing red.
"Aw, you embarrassed?" He teased, grinding his clothed dick into Simon's ass.

"Baby... You wanna get fucked in front of the mirror, or you wanna deal with... this, by yourself?" Lukas chuckled, getting the exact result he wanted from his boyfriend.

"N-No, please" Simon pleaded, tilting his head back into the taller boy's shoulder.

"Please what?" He made Simon blush, yet again, causing him to stumble over his words.

"Please... Please fuck me." He whispered, melting into his boyfriends touch.

"What was that, baby? I didn't hear you..." Lukas giggled, smirking at how quickly his boyfriend had submitted to him.

"Fuck me.. Please..." He mumbles, slightly louder this time.

"Whatever you say, then." Lukas smiled, slowly unbuttoning Simon's shirt.

Simultaneously, Simon removed his skirt and panties, standing fully naked, impatiently waiting for his boyfriend.

Lukas unbuckled his belt, dropping his jeans to his ankles.

"Suck" he ordered, removing his boxers.

Simon silently got on his knees, taking his boyfriends length in his mouth.

"Fffuck- You're such a slut, aren't you?" Lukas moaned, his fingers tangled in Simon's soft hair.

"Ngh~ You're just a slut for me? Yeah? Just for me?" He continued, his eyes closed as he threw his head back in pleasure.

Lukas gripped tightly onto Simon's hair, pulling the smaller boy's mouth off his dick.

Simon stood up, off his knees, staring deep into his boyfriends eyes. "When are you gonna fuck me?" he whispered, unbuttoning Lukas's shirt.

"Turn around." Lukas commanded, tossing his shirt onto the floor.

Simon did as he was told, his ass grinding against Lukas's dick, as he looked everywhere, except for himself, in the mirror.

"Look in the mirror, baby, look at how much of a whore you are, just for me" Lukas teased, his hot breath on Simon's neck.

The two made eye contact through the mirror, as Lukas lined his throbbing cock up to Simon's wet pussy.

Lukas slowly thrusted in, the warmth of Simon's tight hole instantly making him near climax.

He sped up, still making sure Simon was watching himself.

"O-oh~ fffuck~" Simon whimpered, trying his best to keep his head up.

"You like that, baby? Hm?" Lukas smirked, thrusting as fast as humanly possible.

His thrusts grew sloppy, yet still hard and quick. Simon's legs shook, nearly unable to keep him propped up.

"F-fuck.. I'm close~" Simon whispered, Lukas, somehow, thrusted harder.

Simon came with a loud moan, legs shaking as Lukas released balls-deep into him.

"You done? You want more?" Lukas dragged his fingers around Simon's shaking thighs, dangerously close to his used crotch.

"M-more.. please" Simon pleaded, his voice low, barely audible.

Lukas grabbed Simon's wrist, dragging him back towards their bedroom.

Simon laid down, his legs spread as they dangled off the edge of their bed.

Lukas leaned over him, peppering soft kisses on his already-hickey-covered neck.

He pulled away, digging through one of the drawers in their bedside table. He brought out two, pink, objects, as Simon couldn't figure out what they where.

Lukas spread Simon's legs even more, gently pushing in what he had held in his left hand into Simon's wet pussy.

He clicked on what seemed to be a remote controller, immediately making Simon groan in pleasure from the high-speed vibrator.

"Oh- Fuck!" Simon yelled, his hips thrusting into nothing.

Lukas got hard from just the sight, stroking his own cock as he watched his boyfriend squirming in pleasure.

"Mm~ Ca-an I s-suck you off~?" Simon managed to ask between moans and whimpers.

"Fuck yeah." Lukas adjusted so Simon could comfortably suck his dick, once more.

Simon took Lukas's length in his mouth with ease, moaning as he got pleasured himself.

Slowly bobbing his head up and down, Lukas placed a gentle hand on his boyfriends head, slightly leading him but not forcing his head down.

Simon gagged on Lukas's dick as another orgasm overpowered him, squirting his warm juices all over the bed.

Lukas (finally) came into Simon's mouth with quietened groans, throwing his head back into the air.

Simon swallowed his boyfriends sperm, laying onto the bed on his back as he pulled through in between orgasms.

Lukas turned up the vibrator, watching as Simon moaned Lukas's name, his eyes rolled back and his legs shaking.

"That enough, baby?" Lukas asked, getting a nod in response.

He turned the vibrator fully off, pulling it out of Simon's wet hole as the both got up for a shower.

A/N
AAAAND I AM BACK FROM MY HIATUS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME AWAY. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! this chapter was requested by @gayforjoshhutcherson (which it wont let me tag, for some reason). thank you for waiting quite awhile for this to be published!!! new chapters coming soon :)
(did not double check this one, so feel free to lmk if i've made any mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 57 5
(Book has moved to Asher Angel's Smutty Life) NO LONGER POSTING ON THIS BOOK. Asher Angel gay oneshots Contains smut and heavy scenes involving sexua...
74.3K 2.4K 30
Finished :) March 25th, 2019 - YOUNG READERS BE CAUTIOUS !!! Disclaimer : this is all fiction, no one has been hurt in the making of this book except...
16.3K 123 9
random gay smut open to requests *picture on the cover or any others are not mine*
7.5K 664 12
tord is a regular teenage boy- porn, manliness, roughhousing. when summer comes around, he meets a strange boy who claims he can speak to the wind...