π™³π™Έπš‚πšƒπšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚

By STRAPPAX

This story has no plot whatsoever.. just a whole lotta gay shit, ENJOY More

CHARACTERS
1NE
2WO
3HREE
4OUR
5IVE
6IX
7EVEN
8IGHT
9INE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN

TEN

2.4K 123 34
By STRAPPAX

||KEN POV||

I waited patiently for Lay to pull up, I was somewhat filled with anxiety because whatever she had to tell me must be super serious if she had to tell me face to face.

"I hope it ain't anything bad man" I mumbled to myself.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Damn is that her already? What the hell is going on right now?

I walked up to the door and opened it to see a slightly upset Lay.

"Yo... wassup ken" Lay said nervously.

"Uhh.. wassup good Lay? What did you have to tell me?" I said shutting the door behind her.

she walked over to my couch sitting down & looking around like she lost something before turning her attention back to me.

"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry before I even start & I should've told you... well I mean we." She said looking down and fiddling with her hands.

"We??"

"Yeah..."

"Who are we?" I said confused.

"Me & Dee..." She said quietly.

I laughed a little bit before saying something back to her, only because what is so bad that you're acting like this?

"What? y'all fuckin around with one of my ex-hoes or some? you know I do-"

"Me & Dee are fucking around." She blurted out cutting me off.

Fucking around? what does she mean by that??

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Like me & her are fucking.. I can't tell you how it happened but it happened and.. we've been fuckin for 3 weeks now " She said staring me in the face.

"WHAAT?? how does that even happen?? we're best friends!"

"I know I know," Lay said looking down again.

"She has a whole girlfriend how the fuck are you even fucking???"

"That's why I wanted to talk to you.." She said in a super sad tone.

I know this bitch ain't about to tell me what I think she is.

"Aww, man! please don't tell me" I said throwing my hands up and walking away.

"Yeah.. iii I want to be with her now," She said shyly.

Lay has always been the lover girl of the group me & Dee told her to stop fucking around with people if she can't keep that shit strictly business, which is crazy because Dee knew how Lay gets so she fooled herself into thinking this could work.

"Lay what the fuck man," I said plopping down on my couch.

"It was fun at first, I was feeling okay & thinking I could do the friends-with-benefits thing," she said shaking her head.

"WAIT! Did she..?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah."

She fucked her with a strap too????
what's been going on lately? are we changing?

"Honestly... I feel like it's a good time to spill the beans too" I said leaning back on the couch.

"Spill the beans..? BITCH YOU FUCKIN HER TOO?? OH, I SWEAR TO GO-"

"NO! What the fuck I'm not fucking Diamond!" I said cutting her off before she went too far.

"Oh.. my bad"

"Yeah chill bitch" I said pushing her shoulder.

"My fault just go ahead man say it!" She said before laughing.

Nah bitch you won't be laughing after this.

"Umm.."

"Spit it out!!" Lay said shaking me.

"I got a crush on a stud too..." I said before looking away.

"WHAT WHOO!!!!" She said acting surprised.

"Bianka.."

Suddenly she gasped.

"The new girl you met at the party??!" She said even more shocked.

"Uh yeah," I said looking down.

She looked at me for a second before she smiled and hugged me.

"Huh? What are you hugging me for weirdo?" I said laughing.

"Because it's okay after being in my shoes I don't blame you and the dick bomb as fuck"

Damn, bitch just like that? couldn't just leave it at it's okay?

"You ain't have to say all that," I said leaning back and laughing.

"What you want me to lie? Dee FUCKS me like brains be gone afterward"

"OK OK! I get it lay!" I said trying to cut her off.

"What are you acting embarrassed for? you about to get folded up too"

She was right, I wanted to fuck this girl so bad & we barely had a full conversation with each other.

"Yeah, whatever," I said brushing it off.

"Why do you like her?" Lay said throwing me off a bit.

"She.. she just feels different, I can't put my finger on it but she just makes my pussy wet soon as she opens her mouth and I can't get over that feeling, I want to feel the full experience with her if that makes any sense"

I looked over to see Lay staring at me shocked with her jaw open.

What? Too much information?

"Oh, you got it bad!" Lay said jumping up & down.

"Oh shut up!" I said laughing at her.

We talked for hours and hours before she finally decided to go home, afterwards, I laid down in my bed thinking should I text this girl or not knowing she's what I've been craving? 

"Fuck it"

I leaned up in bed and opened my phone searching for the contact she put in my phone the night of the party, As soon as I found it I opened the messages hesitating before letting my fingers touch the keyboard.

"What the fuck should I say?" I said mumbling to myself.

I took a deep breath before finally typing something.

KEN
Hey, It's Ken... I'm the girl you met outside the party I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up soon. I can show you around. 😌

I hurried and sent it before changing my mind hoping that she'd text me back.

"Fuckkk that text is so cheesy"

||BIANKA POV||

I was playing COD when my phone buzzed on the bed, I turned my head to look who it was & couldn't believe my eyes.

"She finally texted me," I said smiling to myself.

KEN
Hey, It's Ken... I'm the girl you met outside the party I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up soon. I can show you around. 😌

BIANKA
lol look who it is 😏 you finally texted me huh?

KEN
was I not supposed to lol? 🙄

Nah you were supposed to, I've been waiting on you fine ass.

BIANKA
nah you were supposed to ☺️ ngl I've been thinking about you heavy lately.

KEN
oh 😳  you fr? ..

BIANKA
yeah? do you not want me to? 😂😂😭

KEN
lol, I'm not saying it like that 🙄 I'm just surprised you would be thinking about me yk? we just met a couple of weeks ago that's all

BIANKA
so what? maybe you made a good impression on me? why act so surprised baby? yk i want you 👀

KEN
you want me? ..

BIANKA
yeah .. like BAD so please cut the bs , all this acting like you don't want my stuff is starting to make my dick hard 😵‍💫

KEN
oh.

BIANKA
yeah ..  so let's meet tomorrow ☺️ I promise you won't regret it ❤️

KEN
ok, bet just text me tomorrow 🤧

BIANKA
fasho 😘 see you soon baby.

I just love it when a bitch act like she doesn't want me, shit makes me so horny, I began to slowly run my dick through my pants before fully pulling them down.

"Damn I'm hard as fuck man"

I pulled back my boxers causing my dick to pop out before standing tall, I spit in my hand & started stroking my dick nice & slow.  I closed my eyes and started thinking about Ken, thinking about how wet could she get for me and how would her moans sound.

"Fuckkk Kennedy yess," I said stroking my dick faster letting my head fall back in my seat.

Shit! I'm about to cum soon... I just wish it was inside of her.

I stroked harder teasing my tip before finally letting my nut go causing me to shoot it all over myself.

"Fuck man I need to fuck her ASAP"

HEY YALL I JUST DROPPED A NEW STORY CALLED ONLYF@NS YALL GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!

& KEEP VOTING ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 58 76
Much like David with his psalms, I am most at peace when praising/calling on God through writing. Poems specifically. So, here are my collections of...
37.2K 544 9
I DO NOT OWN IT OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, THE ART IS NOT MINE. TRIGGER WARNINGS: ABUSE, CUTTING, ALCHOL ABUSE *UNDER GOING VERY HEAVY EDITING*
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
13.6K 719 15
How can I lose the only person who keeps me sane? Bringing back KODIEXCARTER