Random Ddlg One Shots

Por LittleMikaelson8

This is going to be a story of character one shots. You can make requests by private messaging me and if I k... Mais

Authors Note.
Warren Peace 1
Spencer Reid 1 Spanking
Elijah Mikaelson 1
Klaus Mikaelson 1 Smut
Klaus Mikaelson 1 (part 2)
Draco Malfoy 1 (Smut)
Jasper Hale 1
Kol Mikaelson 1
Klaus 2-Christmas
Carlisle Cullen 1
Loki 1
Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen
Klaus Mikaelson 3
Klaus Mikaelson 4
Elijah Mikaelson 2
Derek Morgan 1
Klaus Mikaelson 5
The Lost Boys-Dwayne 1
Authors Note
Klaus Mikaelson 6
Klaus Mikaelson 7
Warren Peace 2
Daryl Dixon 1
Klaus Mikaelson 8
Dwayne 2
Loki 2
Seth Rollins 1
Jon Moxley 1
Elijah/Klaus/Kol Mikaelson 1
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns 1
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns 1 pt2
Eliot Spencer 1
Klaus Mikaelson 9
Warren Peace 3
A/n
Jon Moxley 2
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns 2
Adam Jackson
Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid 1
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns 1 pt 3
Bucky Barnes 1
Bucky Barnes 2
Carlisle Cullen 2
Jon Moxley 3
Klaus Mikaelson 9 pt 2
Bucky Barnes 3
Elijah Mikaelson 3
Klaus Mikaelson 10
Klaus Mikaelson 11
Klaus Mikaelson 12
A/n
Tony Stark 1
Modern!Highschool!Klaus Pt 1
Modern!Highschool!Klaus Pt2
A/N-Mafia!Klaus
Modern!Highschool Klaus Pt.3
Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson 14
All of my Yandere Fics! Must Read!
An Overstimulated Baby Bat -Sub!Elijah M. 4 Md/Lb

Klaus Mikaelson 15

1.3K 47 1
Por LittleMikaelson8

Warning: Accidental Prescription drug abuse

Klaus is usually very controlled when it comes to his anger around you.  He worships you, you're his precious Little Wolf, he would never want to hurt or upset you in any way but everyone makes mistakes. 

Especially when strong emotions are involved.

You didn't know Stefan had stolen the coffins.  If you had you would have offered to help him, or at least just checked on him and left him alone.  You definitely wouldn't have chosen to be so needy right at that moment though.

'Daddy!'  You whined, walking into the room and seeing him pacing the floor and stareing at his phone with a look on his face that was displeased and you immediately wanted to help.  'Daddy!  You've been out all day!  Come snuggle with me!'  He ignored you, typing on his phone after downing the glass of bourbon and picking up the bottle.  'Dadd-yyy!  I've been alone all day!  I would like some attention now please?  You can take care of your Hybrids later.'

'Not now.'  He grunted, barely even responding and you didn't like it.  Your Daddy had always told you that you were more important to him than anything and you were sure that meant whatever was on his phone right now too.  'I'll be back.'  He mumbled, walking around you towards the front door and you followed him right away.

'No!  I want my Daddy!  You can go later, stay and snuggle me!' He didn't answer you, opening the front door before you grabbed his belt.  'Daddy!'  You whined loudly and suddenly he whirled around with an angry look on his face, the kind of look he had Never given you before.

'Enough Y/n!'  He shouted. He didn't call you Little Wolf or Princess, he didn't even call you Babygirl, you hadn't heard your Daddy use your name since your third date at least.  'I'm busy!  I know you can see that by the fact that for once, just Once in our relationship you're not getting whatever it is that you want!'  His eyes bled the yellow color that you usually loved to see as it meant your Daddy was excited but this didn't feel like that at all.  I tried to pull my arm away from him but he now held onto my hand that had been on his belt.  'Now I have to go to the Boarding House and deal with a problem, one that can't wait until I have given you however much attention it is that you need right now!  You can clearly see that this is important so for once in your life stop behaving like a brat and give me some space!  I'll take care of you when I get home, you'll be waiting upstairs on the bed!'  With that he shoved my hand away and slammed the door behind him, starting the car immediately and as he did I noticed the pain shooting down my hand and fingers, looking down to see my pinky and ring finger bending backwards at an odd angle that made my stomach turn.  I tried to keep my hand completely still as I realized I couldn't move them before running to the bathroom and puking up everything I had eaten for breakfast, refusing to look at my hand again, knowing I would just start dry heaving.  I took a deep breath, trying to clear my head, no longer in my headspace by a long shot but trying to relax from my Daddy just shouting in my face and my fingers being very clearly broken.

I pulled out my phone, ordering an Uber quickly and running up the stairs, figuring out how to maneuver into a pair of sweat pants with only one hand before working one of Daddy's hoodies over my head.  Knowing I couldn't call him to take me to the hospital since he was doing something so important that he could get so mad at me for it, I thought at least having his hoodie and smell would make me feel better. The pain was getting worse as the adrenaline began wearing off and I grabbed my keys, shoving them and my wallet into my pocket and walking back down the stairs, locking the front door and walking to the curb to get into the Uber.

It only took 5 minutes to get to the hospital and thankfully the waiting room only had 2 people in it so I was called into Triage quickly.  The questions they asked were typical and I just told them I hadn't been paying attention and when I opened my door my 2 fingers kind of went with it, haha. The nurse didn't find it funny and I don't think she believed me.  They gave me pain meds and numbed up my fingers before the doctor put them back into place, giving me a splint for each finger and a script for pain meds for the week.

Calling the Uber took about 10 extra minutes, the pain pills kicking me in the ass, but I couldn't feel my fingers at all.  I was waiting at the pharmacy for them to fill the script when my phone rang and I saw 'Daddy🩷' pop up on the screen.  I ignored it, silencing my phone and watching TikTok for the next 10 minutes.  It couldn't have been more than that before I saw a shadow of someone standing over me and looked up to see my Daddy.

'Where have you been Little Wolf?  I was worried when you weren't home, I thought...'

'Well you said you wanted space.  I don't need anything from you, taking care of it all by myself.'  I grumbled and he knelt down in front of me, looking up and I knew he was sorry, I knew he would be, he has never yelled at me like that but whenever he gets the least bit upset he apologizes for hours.

'Princess, I cannot even begin to express how 'sorry' I am for what I said to you.  Stefan stole my family and I was trying to find them, I was stressed and pissed off but that's no excuse to get upset with my Babygirl.  I swear I will make it up to you, I promise, anything you want Little Wolf, anything!  Daddy's so sorry.'  I had never seen tears on Klaus' face before but I watched as they welled up in his eyes and I sighed. I'm high and happy, of course I'm gonna forgive him, he's my Daddy and besides, he's going to be a million times sorrier when he realizes why I'm at a Pharmacy.

'I wanna snuggle and watch Tangled. Haven't watched Tangled in a long time.'  He grinned, taking hold of my face and pulling me into a kiss.

'You're right, we haven't. Daddy would love to snuggle with you. I'll make some hot chocolate for us too.  Now let's-'

'Y/n L/n!' The pharmacist called my name and I stood up, swaying a bit and Daddy stilled me, looking at me confused.  I stepped around him and pulled out my wallet.  'That'll be 10 dollars. Have you taken this before?'

'Once, yeah. I'll be fine.  He'll be sure to give it to me on time.'  I told her and she smiled as I handed her the money.

'Alrighty, have a nice evening. I hope you feel better.  Don't go breaking anymore bones.'  She teased and I giggled, taking the bag and turning around, walking out the front door with Daddy close behind me.

'What happened?!  What broken bones?!'  I held up my hand and he looked at the splints, reaching to take my hand when I pulled it away, him looking at me offended, taking hold of my arm and making me stop.  'I'm not going to hurt you.  Let me see them, I'll fix them for you.'

'I'm good.  Can you drive me home though?  I don't want to take another Uber.'

'Of course I'll take you home Princess, but just let me fix them for you. I don't want you to be in any pain, don't I always heal you when you're clumsy?'  I shrugged.

'I wasn't clumsy, I didn't break them.'

'Well then what-'  he cut himself off, stopping me from moving and taking ahold of my hand, looking at my fingers carefully.  'I...Did I...Oh baby I'm so sorry I...fuck!'  He released my hand as if I had burned him and he looked horrified.

'It's okay, doesn't hurt anymore-'

'Because you're high, you're on pain meds that's why you're like this and I...I hurt you.  Please find it in your heart to forgive me, I'm so sorry Princess. Daddy will never get angry around you again, I swear it!' He pulled me to his body and lifted me up to hold me tightly and I loved it.

'It's okay, can we go watch the movie now?'  He nodded into my neck.

'Of course we can. Whatever you want, we'll order your favorite tonight too.  And we're getting milkshakes on the way home.' I made a happy sound against him as he placed me into the passenger seat and buckled me in, kissing me gently before starting the car.

Daddy took me to my favorite ice cream place and we got milkshakes as well as a pint of my favorite ice cream to put in the freezer for later.  He didn't let me do anything myself as we got home, opening my door in a flash and unbuckling my seatbelt before lifting me to his chest and holding me close.  He carried me inside and upstairs, changing me into my Stitch footy pajamas that he knew I loved and made me feel smaller.

'Okay, what do you want for dinner my Love?  Pizza, Burgers, Chinese?  Mexican?  Italian, do you want pasta?'  I giggled as he continued listing off different foods before stopping him.

'Burgers and french fries, please?'  Daddy smiled, kissing my lips gently before nodding.

'I'll go order it and get you something to drink, Daddy will be right back.'  He pulled the hood of my pajamas up to hear me giggle again before walking out of the room and I turned the TV on to put on Tangled.  As I pushed a button pain shot down my fingers making me groan and I used my other hand to turn on the movie and pause it before turning to Daddy's bedside and grabbing the pill bottle.  It said to take 1-2 depending on the pain and as my knuckles began throbbing I poured 2 into my palm and swallowed them with the glass on Daddy's table which tasted nasty but I knew he was bringing me my own drink so it was fine.  I got out of bed and shuffled into the next room which was my play room that Daddy had made for me and found my Pascal stuffie before shuffling back into the bedroom, seeing Daddy come to the top of the stairs at the same moment and I quickly jumped into his arms which made him nuzzle into my neck just how I loved. 'Food will be here soon Little Wolf, let's start your movie, hmm?'  I nodded excitedly and he kissed my neck before blurring into the room and jumping into the bed with me and making us bounce.  As I started the movie Daddy picked up the bottle on the bed that I hadn't put back on the bedside table by mistake.  'Did you take one of these?'  He asked me and I nodded.

'I took 2 cause it says to when it really hurts.'  I explained and his eyes widened.

'They already gave you medicine in the hospital, you shouldn't have taken more yet...what did you swallow them with?'  He asked, more like demanded.

'Your drink, I only had a sip though cause I knew you were bringing me my juice.'  I took a drink from my sippy cup he had brought (another thing that makes me feel really little), and realized he had given me my favorite Pineapple Orange Banana juice.

'You Took Them With Alcohol?!'  He exclaimed and I whimpered, leaning back as he got louder.

'You promised no more yellin' Daddy!  I'm sorry!'  Tears welled up in my eyes and he quickly shushed me, pulling me into his body and held me tight.

'I'm sorry, Daddy's sorry baby, you just can't do that, okay?  If you think you need one you tell me, okay?  Daddy will take care of these now, and I'll never give you them with alcohol, you cannot do that, it can be very dangerous, okay?'  I nodded, snuggling into him on his lap and turning to watch my movie as I drank my juice.  'I love you so much Princess.'  He mumbled in my ear as he wrapped me in my favorite blankey.

'I love you too Daddy...my head feels funny.'  I told him and he snorted.

'I bet it does, you're alright.  Just relax and we'll get you some food in just a few minutes, Daddys got you.  My good girl.'

We stayed snuggled up like that for the rest of the night, even through dinner and Daddy let me snuggle up real warm and fall asleep on his chest.  I knew no matter what happened, I would always feel safe with my Daddy and I also knew he would never get angry enough to hurt me by accident again.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

988K 19.9K 111
Marvel Oneshots Requests closed Second Oneshot book
5.7K 289 39
This will be an ongoing work in progress for me. I have a lot of little scenarios in my head. Requests will be open for the time being. These short s...
2.3K 40 18
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂
3.5K 91 19
Requests open for some cute oneshots between my longer stories 🥰 Messages open!!!