✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

20

578 7 0
By prince05026

Chapter 20 Chapter 20

Text: Chapter 20, Chapter 20

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

After watching the scene, the male cell leader saw that the main protagonist was gone, and the play was finished, and he turned around and was about to leave.

Ning Youcao happened to have something to do with him, and after watching this half-understood play, he was also curious, so he hurriedly grabbed the male cell head who was about to leave and asked.

"Brother Qiu, go slowly, I was confused about what was going on just now."

Everyone eats on an errand in a yamen, and there is no conflict of interest between the male and female prisoners, and on weekdays, this Ning Laohu does not give himself any benefits secretly, there is a way to eat people with short mouths, and he was pulled by Ning Youcao to ask like this, the male cell head surnamed Qiu turned around and approached Ning Youcao and smiled obscenely.

"Hey, hey, tiger, you want to know"

Ning Youcao nodded naturally.

Seeing this, the other party hurriedly approached Ning Youcao a little closer, and said in a playful low voice.

"I don't know what's going on with the specific situation, but just now those stinky soldiers came to the men's prison to look for me, and I took people around my side and didn't find anything, so I obeyed the order and brought people to your side, and I roughly heard an ear on the road, and those stinky soldiers said" "

Oh, so that's it."

After knowing what had happened, she couldn't help but look at the group of prisoners behind her who were still crying in the cell, her face showed disdain, and when she retracted her gaze to look at the head of the cell, Ning Youcao pulled the head of the cell to the outside of the dungeon, and discussed with the head of the cell.

"Old enemy, it is said that we are also an old relationship, and today my little sister has something to ask my brother."

"What's the matter, Ning Laohu, don't hurt my brother and me."

"Hey, it's not a big deal, it's just a matter of my brother's effort, how can it hurt you to take a walk, let's talk while walking"

As he spoke, Ning Youcao touched the silver ingot that the little benefactor had prepared a long time ago, thought about it, took out an ingot of five taels and stuffed it secretly, Ning Youcao lowered his voice, and whispered earnestly to the old enemy, and the four female jailers behind him thought that their affairs were done. Busy pushing the chicken cart with a lot of food left, he immediately followed.

And in the cell, Yu Guyu, who had been told to explain, hugged her daughter in her arms, listened to her daughter whispering to her cousin, and watched Ning Youcao's back leave, Yu Guyu immediately moved.

Hurriedly let go of her daughter's advice, and she quickly pulled away the burden to check the things inside, and she didn't have time to count it, and after finding that there was a bamboo tube inside, Yu Guyu pulled it out first, and found that the bamboo tube was heavy and warm, she quickly opened it and smelled it, and found that there was still a smell of meat.

Taking advantage of the people in the cell right now, the attention is on the two new cubs, and the Zhongshan wolves who are used to bullying themselves on weekdays are all crying and wiping their tears, Yu Guyu quietly lowered her head and tasted it, and found that it was wontons, and her eyes lit up.

This thing has been soaked for a long time, and it is now thick into a confused soup, but the taste is stronger than this prison rice, Yu Guyu didn't dislike it at all, and hurriedly stuffed the bamboo tube to her daughter, and whispered to her daughter to bite her ears and let her eat it quickly.

At the same time, she is not idle, she has to quickly sort out the things, should eat, should hide, if it is late, wait for the group of Zhongshan wolves to react, even if there is a bad sister's pressure warning, I am afraid that I will not be able to keep all of them, after all, I am not afraid of thieves stealing, I am afraid of thieves worrying.

Yu Guyu saw that her daughter was holding a bamboo tube, and her eyes were shining when she drank, Yu Guyu felt a little comforted in her heart, and her hands kept moving, turning out the pastries, she carefully and densely stuffed herself and her daughter's chest, sleeve pockets and other places, and absolutely carried out the purpose of not putting eggs in the same basket to the end;

Turned out two large and one small like wooden bracelets, Yu Guyu thought about it, and smelled the smell again, although I don't know what it means, but the things that my own Hui'er did everything possible to hand in are definitely not useless things, out of natural trust, even if there is no explanation from Ning Youcao, I don't know what it is, Yu Guyu still subconsciously put the big one into his wrist, and the small one grabbed his daughter's arm, put on the baby who was still immersed in the beauty and enjoying the wontons;

As for the thin quilt stuffed with reed flowers, Yu Guyu reached out and touched it, full of emotion for her Hui'er's carefulness, just about to put the quilt on the straw in the corner of the wall, thought about it and took it back, picked up the big wrapper on the ground and put it on the straw first, and then covered the coarse cloth quilt in her hand;

Yu Guyu tried it, it was quite warm, this thing was put in the dungeon, it was a good baby to isolate the cold on the ground, Yu Guyu smiled knowingly, turned around and hugged his daughter who was still holding the bamboo tube to the quilt.

"Rui'er finished eating" Yu Guyu leaned over to her daughter and asked in a low voice, the little guy hurriedly pulled his head off the bamboo tube, and held the bamboo tube to his mother's mouth, "

Mother, eat, mother, eat".

Looking at the daughter who was filial piety and tried to hold the bamboo tube, Yu Guyu was very relieved and distressed, raised his hand to take the bamboo tube, but instead came to the mouth of the dough, Yu Guyu showed the first smile after the incident in the Maoguo Mansion and entered the dungeon.

"Rui'er is good, my mother is not hungry, my mother is not eating, Rui'er is eating quickly."

"No, I don't eat it, I eat it too."

The child is quite resolute and filial, but Yu Guyu thought of her daughter's gluttonous cat appearance just now, and then thought of the terrible food in the dungeon in the past two days, Yu Guyu firmly put the bamboo tube to her daughter's lips.

The people who are mothers in this world are willing to leave all the best they can to their children without reservation.

Yu Guyu touched the black bun that Ning Youcao stuffed into him before, and coaxed her daughter with a smile, "Rui'er, eat quickly, if you don't want to eat, wait for your brothers and sisters to rob you" The voice fell, and in the cell, there were many crying, cursing, and injustice, and I don't know who shouted, "

It's so fragrant, it's fragrant, it's fragrant, I smell the smell of meat, whoever is eating meat, I'm going to eat meat, I want to eat meat"

A gluttonous shout instantly broke the chaotic situation in the cell, and almost instantly, everyone's eyes were all looking at the mother and daughter in the corner.

Because they all know that in the entire dungeon, whenever there is a smell of meat, there is only this one in front of them, the hateful sin

who has just been sent in with a burden can

only hate them, which of the mother's family is not good in the past, which of them is not the result

of pulling out the mother's family with heart and lungs

Heh

As a result, all the down-and-out families received the package, whether it was their mother's family or their in-laws, but there was no news at all, and it was false to say that they were not jealous, and it was also false to say that they were not angry.

Especially when I just saw through the plan, I saw my grandson being escorted here, I was terrified, I sighed that God didn't bless me, I was still depressed just now, and the old witch who kept talking about why I saw that the person who supported Yu Guyu had left, and the smell of meat was so seductive, and the grandson who had suffered a lot was lying on the ground and kicking his legs and shouting to eat

This made the old witch immediately forget the threat of Ning Laohu just now, and the old scourge instantly recovered his spirits, and he actually had the strength to ask Yu Guyu and secretly planned to carry the burden.

"The eldest daughter-in-law, as the eldest son and eldest daughter-in-law, the family is in trouble today, you don't say that you take on the responsibility of the eldest daughter-in-law, you serve your mother-in-law and your nephew, you have to enjoy it exclusively if you get something, you are not filial"

Yu Guyu froze when he heard this, and looked at the old witch with scattered sideburns like a crazy woman, Yu Guyu, who had been cowardly for all these years, suddenly smiled.

The action of feeding his daughter without stopping, looking at the old witch, Yu Guyu finally got up.

"Mother, daughter-in-law respects youIt's the mother, so from the moment she entered the door, the daughter-in-law's waist has never been straightened, who called me a weak mother, mother, your vision is high

The daughter-in-law can't, for the sake of filial piety and peace, she was always bullied in the past, let you take it, you point to the east, and the

daughter-in-law dare not go west; You say that you are a chicken, but your daughter-in-law does not dare to beat a dog; Daughter-in-law let you and your two younger siblings rub flat and knead round, once the daughter-in-law was helpless, she couldn't resist, so she had to endure it, but now

Don't say that the daughter-in-law is rampant, now

this mansion has fallen, everyone has been robbed of their homes and sent to prison, and even the Danshu iron coupons given by the first emperor enshrined in the family have been taken back

by His Majesty

Oh mother, it's all the same people, who is more noble than whom"

"You, you, you are a dirt-legged slut with hidden selfishness"

I never expected that this stupid thing who is used to being cowardly, still has steel teeth hidden in his stomach The old witch's chest rose and fell violently when Yu Guyu was suddenly hit by Yu Guyu, and she looked like she was going to be angry, but Yu Guyu was not afraid at all, but added fuel to the fire.

"Yes, I'm a clay leg, in your old eyes, isn't your daughter-in-law always a clay legged daughter-in-law is not afraid of people saying, but mother, now you and your younger siblings, these high-ranking noble ladies and wives, don't you also have to lick your face, ask me if you want to eat and drink with a clay leg, your self-esteem and pride, your face"

In order to keep the survival materials for yourself and your daughter, it can be said that Yu Guyu is like a different person, and finally became strong and resolute, even aggressively refusing to give in.

Because she knew that once she let it go, she was soft, and she was cowardly, and what was waiting for their mother and daughter was a group of wolves swarming up, tearing them apart, and devouring them all

The appearance of

her really shocked Liu Qin and the two of them.

"Sister-in-law, you are bold" "

Sister-in-law, are you crazy"

I never thought that a daughter-in-law who had no teeth, and a person who let them rub and knead round, would be so hard when she got her teeth.

At this moment, the two concubines, who also wanted to get a piece of the burden brought in by Yu Hui, unconsciously reached a natural alliance from the competition.

After all, the days in prison are hard, it's only been one day and two nights, but they can't stand it

anymore

Facing the Zhongshan wolf in a cell, Qi Qi stared at his life-saving burden, glaring angrily, and even more, he couldn't stand the attraction of the broth, and he was eager to come up and snatch it.

Yu Guyu, who used to be from a poor background, was not afraid at all, and when she saw her daughter shaking her head and saying that she couldn't eat it, she simply raised her head and drank the remaining confused soup in the bamboo tube in front of everyone's incredible.

"It's a pity that I want the broth, it's gone"

What her family Hui'er Qi sent in with great pain, how could she be cheap These thieves who had bullied their family would not be able to go Unexpectedly, Yu Guyu was so rigid that everyone would not be able

to react at all, By the time I woke up, it was too late.

Looking at Yu Guyu's provocative appearance, everyone was angry.

The old witch slammed the ground under her angrily, and spoke to the two parents and daughters-in-law beside her, "Xianya, Qing Niang, you go, teach the old student a good lesson to this disobedient and unfilial dog thing" "

Yes."

"Good mother."

The two of them responded crisply, their hearts were excited, and they turned around to get on.

Seeing this, Yu Guyu hurriedly hugged his daughter, who was still oily, behind him, and stood in front of his daughter strongly, protecting the child in the corner, glaring at the person who pounced in front of him, Yu Guyu scolded loudly.

"I'll see who dares"

She sharply pointed in the direction where Ning Youcao left just now, and didn't give up half a step.

"That eldest sister Ning told me just now, if anyone bullies me and tells me to just look for her, if you rush over, then I will call someone, when the time comes, don't blame me for being a sister-in-law, and don't shout that the whip in Sister Ning's hand doesn't recognize people."

The author has something to say The old rules,First ask for a collection.,In addition, I'm going to pour V on the shelves of this book.,It's estimated that I'm going to start pouring from this chapter.,So now,Treasures,Hurry up and see.,Don't have any money.,Or wait for the pour v.,From this chapter onwards, it's going to be Jinjiang coins.,Hahaha,In addition,The day of the v,Ten thousand more drops.,I hope the treasures will support a lot.,You can baa.,Please keep in mind:,Free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 20.4K 169
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
6M 471K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
394K 15.9K 138
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
52.1K 2.3K 34
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king. This needs heavy editing, so read at your own risk.