✓ After raiding the house, he...

By prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

16

610 7 0
By prince05026

pter 16 Chapter 16

Text Chapter 16 Chapter 16

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Dali Temple is not a good place, ordinary people do not like to come here, Dali Temple prisoners and cell bosses walk through the back door, it is even more inaccessible.

After Yu Hui came out of the inn, she relied on her ability to help her find it all the way here.

Looking left and right, I saw a huge plane tree on the opposite side ten steps away from the back door, and Yu Hui ran over without stopping.

Convinced that on this side of the tree, the sergeant standing guard outside the Dali Temple could not see that it was a dead end, Yu Hui pulled up the corner of the skirt and tied a knot, pushed it to the waist, climbed the crown of the tree in three or two clicks, found a suitable position, found a thick trunk and sat down.

This is followed by an equivalence.

The Guogong Mansion was surrounded and raided at the beginning of the last day, and he was busy, and he was escorted to watch a farce of the Du family, and then he was sent out of the mansion to find a place to stay, and now, the hour has slipped from the upper to the lower.

Yu Hui looked up at the sky, estimated the hour, almost the same as Shen Shi, her stomach gurgling, and Yu Hui, who was a little anxious when she was waiting, couldn't help but grunt.

"The memory of the original body is Dali Temple, Ma Fang also said that it was Dali Temple, according to the reason, it is not wrong, why don't people come"

only then muttered, saying that Cao Cao Cao will arrive.

Just when Yu Hui was muttering, far away, there was movement at the end of the road, and when he looked closely, it was not the Maoguo Mansion and the party who was there There was no maid and servant who had served, nor was it hugged before and after, the masters of the Maoguo Mansion were all lost and embarrassed and escorted by the

sergeants.

The first to take the lead is the old witch who is supported by her son and daughter-in-law, but she still does not forget to tighten the two grandsons beside her;

The crowd that followed behind were all the high-ranking owners of the house in the past, and they would only complain when they came one by one, crying for their fathers and mothers;

All the people are magical, all kinds of beings, look at that, want to be escorted to Dali Temple on the way, I am afraid that there are many people who are watching and humiliating, smashing stones, rotten eggs, rotten vegetable leaves or something, this group of people is afraid that they will also enjoy a good handful.

They are more than innocent, but they pity her family for not being able to enjoy the wheel, but the incident has to be followed by the unlucky aunt, uncle, and little cousin, and she didn't look at her uncle who walked behind the crowd, his head was dirty, and his hair was mixed with rotten green leaves.

Fortunately, the aunt and little cousin who were protected by their uncle, the situation of the family of three was not bad, Yu Hui Annai cared, and saw the group being escorted into the back door of Dali Temple, and went through the layers of handles to the dungeon of Dali Temple.

When the person appeared in sight, Yu Hui stood up and climbed up again, standing on tiptoe and looking, all the time guarding her aunt, they were all escorted into the dungeon, and the figure could no longer be seen, Yu Hui's hanging heart was slightly relieved, but she still had no intention of leaving, but found a place to sit down again against the trunk of the tree, Yu Hui continued to wait in silence.

This wait, from the sunrise to the sunset.

Finally, her legs were numb when she waited, and at the door of the dungeon where her aunt and they were escorted into, several teams of people came out one after another, including men and women, and there were quite a few people.

Yu Hui watched the teams of jailers and cell bosses who were dressed as jailers come out all the way, first went to the door of the dungeon to change their clothes, and when they came out of the back door of Dali Temple one after another, Yu Hui sent the small seeds that had been prepared in his hand to everyone who came out and planted them with the help of the wind.

It wasn't until there were no more jailers coming out of the back door, and the back door of Dali Temple creaked and closed tightly, Yu Hui climbed down the tree, shook off his sore hands and feet, and went back and forth on the road when people came and went.

When passing through Washi Street at the beginning of the lanterns, smelling the aroma wafting from the street, the hungry Yu Hui took out a few dollars and bought two meat buns to nibble on while walking, planning the next step while gnawing.

Returned to the inn as fast as possible, as soon as he came back, Yu Hui greeted the enthusiastic second brother, and left a sentence that he was tired and wanted to rest and not disturb himself, and went back to the room without saying a word, and plugged in the door as soon as he came back, Yu Hui took off his shoes and lay down on the bed, but his mental power was communicating with the seeds he had released, and began to check the feedback brought by those seeds.

The entire Maoguo Mansion is in prison, and she is still the target of the emperor's current investigation, she is an orphan girl, she has no family relatives behind her, no background backer, and third, she is still a poor ghost with no money, so it is naturally impossible to find someone to dredge up the relationship and go into the dungeon to visit her relatives.

But if she doesn't go, she doesn't worry about her relatives.

So what to do

As the saying goes, cats have cat paths, and rats have rat paths.

Yu Hui, who thought that she was not a smart person, thought about it for a while, and finally decided to start with the jailer who guarded them after confirming the place where her aunt and them were being held.

As the saying goes, it's not the way, the king of Hades is easy to see, is it difficult to deal with the little ghosts, in short, going to visit the prison is to be exploited by the little ghosts, like themselves, the kings of Hades can't see it at all, and there is more money in the space, but now if it is exposed a little, it is suspected that it will not be said that it will be remembered, for the sake of prudence, fortunately, I will find the little ghost directly, so as to move people.

As for this benefit

, she came back from the seed feedback, she chose and chose

from it, picked and picked, and the jailer cell head on the male prison's side, one by one, did not see the rabbit and did not scatter the eagle, and when she saw the master who swallowed the rabbit completely, it was not appropriate for her to rush forward, and it was not easy to start.

And the female pawn chose

thousands of choices, and finally Yu Hui chose

an object.

This person is a little fierce, and he is greedy, but she has obvious weaknesses and this is still a jailer leader, and this person is having an appetite for herself.

The object was selected, and Yu Hui slept peacefully.

The next day, after communicating with the seeds on this person's body, Yu Hui was convinced that the selected object had been on the day shift recently.

Yesterday, I was busy all day, nervous for a day, and I slept a little as soon as I relaxed, and the selected objects had already gone to the dungeon of Dali Temple on an errand, Yu Hui was annoyed for a while, and I planned to prepare the things that would be used at that time.

After getting up and washing, Yu Hui went out of the inn, found a pharmacy, and bought medicine by herself, all such as red dates, lotus root powder, poria cocos, kudzu, honey and so on.

After buying something, I went back to the inn, worked in the room for a long time, and finally made three big pills produced by Yu Hui, which are big pills with snacks.

In order to pretend to be like, when she set off to negotiate the conditions at the house of the selected object, Yu Hui also took a trip to Yubao Zhai and spent a huge amount of money to buy a palm-sized white jade bottle, which was specially used for this big pill as a façade.

When you find the home of the selected person, the sky is already dark, and the houses around the alley are brightly lit, the cooking smoke is rising, and the food is fragrant, and there is a vivid fireworks.

Yu Hui, who knew that the other party had gone home, stood in front of the door of the selected object and gently tapped the knocker.

Bang bang

"Who"

As the knocker was slammed, a rough sound came from the yard after a while.

Yu Hui raised her eyebrows, and said in her heart that this selected object not only looked at the girl and the man, but also made people dare not compliment.

She didn't reply, and continued to grab the knocker and shoot.

The Ning Youcao in the yard is here todayAfter a busy day of work in the dungeon, he was already extremely tired, but as soon as he got home, his mother-in-law rushed out in a hurry, pulled herself and cried and said that her poor child was sick with wind and wind today, and the situation was not very good, and Ning Youcao was anxious and worried.

Finally pried open her son's mouth, poured the ten taels of silver from Baohetang into a pair of medicine, and saw that the child's breathing was smoother, her hanging heart just landed, touching her hungry belly, looking at the crying mother-in-law was impatient, so she reprimanded her mother-in-law to bury the pot to make rice, and there was a knock on the door at an inopportune time.

You ask him, but the people outside still don't answer, they know how to knock hard, and Ning Youcao can't help but be irritable.

Tired and hungry, and mentally exhausted, Ning Youcao, who was a widow, became irritable, and strode towards the door, scolding in her mouth.

"Paralyzed, knock knock, knock on you big-headed ghost, knock on you, you don't make a sound, knock hard, knock if you have the ability to stand still, don't let the old lady catch you, otherwise the old lady must make you look good"

With the irritable voice came, the door opened with a squeak.

What was revealed in front of Yu Hui was a tall and strong woman, almost as tall as Yu Hui, with red bloodshot eyes and a face full of horizontal flesh.

When someone came to see her, she spitted starry.

"Bah, where did the little leather girl come from, this is not sleeping at home at night, and she comes to the old lady's house to find fault"

Yu Hui was not afraid at all, let the other party spray the spittle stars, for fear of splashing on her face, Yu Hui also turned sideways in disgust.

Her action completely angered Ning Youcao, who was as irritable as a female tyrannosaurus.

"Paralyzed, you knock on the door of the old lady, you still dislike the old lady, and dare to hide from the old lady and not fight."

"Ning Youcao, born in the twenty-second year of Kangjing, a person from Baoding Mansion, Kangjing married into the Gyeonggi Dali Temple as a jailer in the thirty-fourth year of Qi Baozhu as his wife, Kangjing's thirty-five years of husband died unexpectedly, so you gave birth to a weak son prematurely, and then for the mother-in-law, raised the only son, took the husband's class for the child, and became a low-level jailer in Dali Temple, and then because of his fierce ability, he was promoted to the head of the cell three years ago, and co-managed the dungeon of Dali Temple, I am not right."

Yu Hui's words were conclusive, and Ning Youcao was stunned.

After all, what she said was very right

This is still a credit to the small seed,

and naturally it is also due to Ning Youcao.

If she hadn't been depressed, drank too much at night, and complained bitterly about her history of suffering, if she hadn't gone to work during the day, she wouldn't have forgotten to fight with her opponents and chat with her subordinates, and she wouldn't have been able to grasp so much information at once.

No, it scares people.

Seeing that Yu Hui was right, Ning Youcao was on guard, looked at Yu Hui vigilantly, but touched the door bolt quietly.

"Who the hell are you, how did you touch my affairs so clearly"

Yu Hui saw that the other party was very defensive, she retreated, and then spread her hands and made a harmless appearance.

"Ning Youcao, don't get excited, it's not the place to talk outside, you let me go first, let's talk about it in detail" Ning Youcao didn't want to shake his head and refuse, "

No, just say it here."

Just kidding, in the family behind him, in addition to the mother-in-law who can only cry and chirp, weak and can't take care of herself, there is only the only son who is sick and crooked, and the only son who has seen the doctors of Kyoto City predicted that he will not live to be ten years old, and the person in front of him does not know whether he is good or evil, and she is stupid to let him in.

There is a saying that people who dare to walk the world alone, the elderly and children are the most unprovoked, she Ning Youcao understands this truth without reading, and she will not be arrogant.

Yu Hui looked at the appearance of the person in front of her who did not give an inch, and she sighed, "Okay, if you don't enter, you won't enter." Yu Hui shrugged, and when she met Ning Youcao's suspicious eyes again, there was no refusal in her eyes.

"Ning Youcao, I'm here to make a deal with you."

"Deal", after licking these two words on the tip of her tongue, Ning Youcao's attitude became more and more defensive, "What kind of deal do you have with me, I Ning Youcao is poor, there is no windfall, there is nothing to plot, so little girl, no matter what the transaction, I won't do it, please go back."

Ning Youcao guarded Yu Hui to the top in his heart, and after saying such a sentence without saying a word, he raised his hand and was about to close the door.

Yu Hui is anxious, how can this person be like this She can kill the other party in one fell swoop without much effort, but is this

the point No, the point is that she has to persuade her, restrain her, and let her do

things for herself

willingly The author has something to say Ask for collection, ask for collection, ask for collection , please keep in mind: , free and fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 6.9K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
Meenakshi By Raji

Historical Fiction

14.5K 1.1K 39
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...
292K 20.4K 169
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
394K 15.9K 138
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...