Just give me a chance [Vmin f...

By EktaGupta968

"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessm... More

Hello
Introduction
Chapter one: First meet
Chapter two: You are annoying
Chapter three: Next time
Chapter four: A messed up situation
Chapter five: let's date
Chapter six: An unrequited love
Chapter seven: worthy of you
Chapter eight: an ice cream date
Chapter nine: heartbroken
Chapter ten: Night walk
Chapter eleven: a kdrama scene
Chapter twelve: glimpse of past
Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers
Chapter fifteen: warmth and happiness weren't meant for me
Chapter sixteen: Love and Comfort
Chapter seventeen: Locked love
Chapter eighteen: I care for you
Chapter nineteen: Congratulations
Chapter twenty: Guilty or not?
Chapter twenty one: Jimin is mine
Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall
Chapter twenty three: I Like Him
Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?
Chapter Twenty Five: A Better Person
Chapter Twenty Six: Hide and Seek
update soon!
Chapter twenty seven: Ignorance
Chapter Twenty eight: One wrong step
Chapter Twenty nine: Confession

Chapter thirteen: a much needed assurance

159 19 4
By EktaGupta968

"Taehyung stop what are you doing"

"I am leaving"

Guilt was the only emotion Taehyung perceived, abandoning him from his surroundings in search of a quick escape from his misdeeds. His actions halted when he felt a strong grip on his wrist.

"You can't, you need to rest"
Jimin tried dragging him back to the bed but Taehyung was rooted at his place not moving an inch, he fished out his hand from jimin's grasp.

"I want to leave please don't force me to stay, I shouldn't be near you. It's better for me to leave"

"What nonsense are you sprouting taehyung and why can't you be here"

Worried lines appeared on jimin's face being insufficient in decoding the words taehyung was blabbering.

"Can't you see the way I hurt you look at your arm jimin i-it's swollen, I did this to the person who was only helping me. I really failed in becoming a better person for you. I-"

Jimin held him firmly, silencing him by putting a finger on his lips.

"Don't blame yourself for things you haven't done, this isn't swollen because of you it is because I was pulled up from the lift and the time when you pushed me, you were not in your right state of mind."

"No this is because of me, I harmed you"

Although jimin's words were correct and logical taehyung wasn't in a state to accept that. He tried to wiggle out from the strong grip but halted on seeing the soft yet strong gaze of jimin.

"If you wanted to harm me, you wouldn't save me when the lift was about to fall, I know you can't hurt anyone so, stop accusing yourself for something you can't control."

Not wanting him to think more about those things jimin pulled him for a hug wrapping him tightly in his arms. Taehyung was relieved a little knowing he wasn't exactly the cause of his injury. His body calmed down, slowly allowing himself to fall in that embrace.

"Relax yourself for now"

He broke the hug taking the calmed boy back to bed. After helping him settle down, Jimin sat beside him on the stool. A few minutes passed but sleep was far away from taehyung's eyes, he was simply staring at the ceiling as if examining the material it was made off.

"Aren't you tired"

"Can't sleep, nightmares"

His voice sounded gloomy. Jimin was a little shocked by this revelation of the taller being a patient of 'Parasomnia' (a condition where a person can't sleep because of nightmares). Hiding his astonished expression, he patted taehyung's head, placing his fingers in taller's soft locks massaging his scalp.

"Just close your eyes and relax yourself. If you feel scared just tell me I am here"

This was the first time taehyung felt he wasn't alone, Jimin's eyes held the assurance he searched at the moment, a beautiful smile bloomed on his face. Jimin loved the way his eyes were shining, though he wouldn't admit openly but he missed this idiotic smile.

A comfortable silence was lingering in the air and the sound of soft snores could be heard from the room.

~~~~~~

Bright sunrays fell on the couple sleeping, one of them sitting on the stool with his head placed on the hospital bed and the other one sleeping peacefully while holding the shorter person's hand in a tight grasp. As if scared of losing the other. They were wrapped in their own love bubble with no disturbance and interruption but that wasn't for long as the area was invaded by some individuals.

"Jiminie hyung i-"

Jungkook paused on seeing the two sleeping peacefully, Jin and hobi who were standing beside him cooed at the beautiful scene.

"Looks like our ship is sailing right Jin hyung" hobi chirped,
The duo started giggling like fangirls receiving a side eye from the bunny beside them. They were interrupted by the footsteps approaching them.

"Why are you guys standing here like that"
Glancing at the back they found Yoongi and Namjoon standing there.

"You guys are also here" Jin asked in surprise, giving a hug to Namjoon.

"We came to visit taehyung," an uninterested Yoongi said glancing at the sleeping couple, he was a little shocked to find taehyung sleeping soundly.

"We are here to see Jimin" hobi said giving his sunshine smile, blinding Yoongi with the brightness emitting from him. 'how can someone be this cheerful.'

The commotion in the room reached the sleeping duo waking them up from their deep slumber. Both of them gazed at the people who were talking with each other. Jimin noticed his hand which was tightly held by taehyung he tried to retract it but the taller wasn't releasing it anytime soon.

"They woke up, how are you guys" Jin moved near them checking for any injuries, all of them stood near the bed. Yoongi although had an uninterested look on his face but in reality he was hell worried about taehyung from the time he heard of the lift accident.

"Smile a little or you will make them feel as if you are unhappy at their survival"

"At least I am not smiling like i would blind everyone from the brightness like you"

Yoongi finished his words receiving an angry glare from hobi. Jimin was amazed by so many people standing there.

"Hyung who is he" jimin pointed towards the guy who somewhat reminded him of a cat, a non friendly cat to be specific.

"Ohh i forget some people need introduction here okay so jimin this person here is Min Yoongi, my boyfriend's friend and even taehyung's friend and Yoongi this Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook and Jung ho seok my friends"

"You can also call me hobi"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at that.

"Nice to meet you all"
Yoongi's monotone voice was a little scary but all over he was cute.

"How did this happen" Namjoon asked coming straight to the point.

"Well just some problem with the lift, it will be repaired soon."

Taehyung who was silent for the whole time was playing with Jimin's finger comparing them with his own.

"Your pinky is so small against mine" he blurted out, jimin whose attention was on others glanced at the figure who just insulted his fingers snatching his hand from taehyung's grasp, he hid his hands not wanting to be more embarrassed than he already was. Taehyung pouted at the loss of contact.

"Anyways it's cute, love"

Taehyung said making the flustered person turn into a red tomato, others who were watching the scene just accepted their fate of being a third wheel.

"Shut up"

Jimin's eyes shot daggers at the shameless personality. Jungkook who wasn't very fond of this act interrupted by giving his hyung the flowers he bought for him.

"Hyung you aren't hurt right"

"I-I am fine kook"

"Yeah we can see that, you both are more than okay" Jin jumped in between with hobi giving a teasing smile.

"So I see you are absolutely fine then i should leave as i really don't want to be a third wheel over here" Yoongi said moving back but was caught by someone.

"I am here you need not worry about being a third wheel" Yoongi glared at the excited person.

Others chuckled at Yoongi's annoyed expression. All of them talked for a while, a happy atmosphere was automatically created around them.

"I think we should leave now"

Namjoon said pulling Jin with him, although he wanted to protest but eventually followed his boyfriend. Yoongi who thought of this as a golden opportunity from getting rid of a certain boy stood up quickly.

"I have a lot of questions right now but it's better to ask that later, take care of yourself, tae"

"Ok hyung"

Yoongi walked out of the room.

"Kook you are coming? let it be, stay with jimin I will ask for a lift from that person" hobi exclaimed running towards the direction Yoongi went.

"That was fast"

Jungkook mumbled with a confused expression. Jimin just smiled at his hyung.

"So aren't you also going to leave"
Taehyung asked not wanting the bunny's presence. Jungkook just glared at him.

"Nope, any problem"

Jimin sighed knowing how both of them will start arguing again.

"Don't start fighting now"

Jungkook turned his attention to his hyung excited for the information he was just going to give him.

"I have to tell you something hyung"

A wide grin formed on his face, he could barely conceal his happiness.

"What is it that made you smile like that"

Jimin was glad to see the boy smiling.

"Eunwoo agreed to date me"
Jimin was amused at this news, 'wasn't he proposing Ju-kyung how come this happened' many thoughts clouded his brain.

"Don't tell me you fooled eunwoo the whole time by being the girl he was confessing" Taehyung spoke the most stupidest thing that came in his head. Jungkook looked at the dumb person in bewilderment.

"Why would I do that and how could I do that"
Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell me everything now kook"

Curiosity was taking a toll on jimin. Jungkook sighed and narrated the whole incident.

"He thought of giving me a chance and i swear I won't miss this one hyung"

Jimin understood why his brother was sad the other day. He knew that his brother wasn't an impulsive type of person, he must have thought before answering kook. This made jimin assured that both of them will be ok.

"That brat didn't tell me anything" jimin muttered being annoyed at the lack of details.

"He wanted to but maybe didn't have time, don't worry hyung" jungkook tried defending eunwoo.

"It's good right at least he would not interrupt us and also you won't have to act like his boyfriend"
Whether anyone was happy or sad one thing was confirm that this was the best thing taehyung heard so far.

"I will still look out for my hyung because you are not trustworthy" taehyung huffed at that.

"You both keep fighting here I am leaving"
Jimin left from there abandoning the two.

"I hope you still haven't forgot my words" jungkook warned taehyung.

"Don't worry I will not disappoint him"

We all need assurance in our life, something or someone who could tell us that we are fine, that we are doing well. Taehyung was no different he also required someone who could understand him and assure him that he wasn't alone in his struggles, and yesterday he saw that in jimin's eyes maybe he found that someone to rely on. He won't lose this person at any cost that's what he promised to himself. Shrugging off those thoughts he glanced at the reason why jimin just left like that leaving him all alone.

"I would have been taken care of by jimin right now but you ruined my day"

"There are nurses for that Mr Kim so enjoy your stay" jungkook waved while smirking at the poor boy resting there. Taehyung who knew Jimin wouldn't be coming anytime soon decided to go home for now.

Jimin just freshened up in his washroom and sat back at his chair for his work. After half an hour a knock on the door grabbed his attention only to find a smiling Hye Joon standing there.

"Good morning jimin, i heard about the lift incident, I'm happy you are fine"
Jimin could clearly sense the fake concern this person was showing but decided to play along.

"I am absolutely fine Hye Joon, just a little stunned, how can a lift fall like that. I mean it was working fine in the morning"
Jimin looked carefully at Hye joon's expression seeking any flaws in it. The time when jimin entered the elevator he was so sure he saw Hye joon there, but he didn't have anything to prove his wandering thoughts.

"I am also shocked but accidents can happen anytime."

"Anyways taehyung was also there is he ok?" Hye joon had a concerning look.

"Yes he is fine, might have gone home till now"

"I don't want to be nosy but are you sure about dating someone like him"

"What do you mean"

Jimin questioning stare gave Hye Joon a wrong idea that he is unaware of taehyung's Playboy personality so he decided to use it to manipulate him.

"I hope you know he has never been in a serious relationship ever. Maybe he is not serious about you." A small smirk formed on Hye joon's features.

"Hmm, thank you for your input, I'll take that into consideration" Hye joon smirk vanished on seeing jimin unaffected from the information.

"I think you don't understand jimin he is not good for you"

"First of all I am not a kid I can make my own decisions and secondly I think who i choose to be with is my personal choice."

"It's ok I was just concerned for you nothing else" Hye joon smiled nervously concealing his anger, he stood up and walked outside finding it useless to argue anymore.

'I don't know why you are choosing that Kim over me jimin, i am far better than him and you will know it soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 520 24
He's a model, he's a CEO both are together but it's unknown
6.3K 379 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...
53.2K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...
1.5M 53.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...