โœซโ˜ผโ˜พโ˜ ๐ฆ๐–๐ข๐ž๐—– ษŒ๐ค๐ค๐ก โ˜โ˜พโ˜ผโœซ

By AshleyClark759

"๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค! ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ก!" ๐•Ž๐• ๐•œ๐•– ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–... More

๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–”๐–’
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ–แ‡แŽง
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ–แ‚แ’แ‹แ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽฆแŽงแฌแ’
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽฆแŽฅแ‰แ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ•แŽฅแŒ€
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ•แ‹แ‰แ‹แ
Happy Holidays!
Sorry ๐Ÿซฃ
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธFREE PALESTINE ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽงแแ‹

734 33 1
By AshleyClark759

"Stiles! It's time to get up!" Woke me up from a dreamless sleep. "Who's Stiles?" I mumbled to myself getting up. I look around the room in in. "This is not my room." I say as panic fills me.  "Stiles!" I hear as my door opens. "Come on! I made breakfast, and you need to get up." A man that looks exactly like John Stilinski said. "U-um, yeah. I'll be right down." I say before I can process anything. The John look alike leaves my room closing the door with a final nod.

  "Oh god! What the actual fuck!" I whisper shout to myself as my brain catches up to the present. "That was John Stilinski! He just called me stiles!" I began to freak out more. "Ok, get yourself together. You've got this, you were obsessed with that show!" I give myself a pep talk. I began to slowly explore my now room to familiarize myself with it.

  Once I finish going through what I can I head to the only other door in my room that wasn't my bedroom door. I look through the clothes before deciding on what outfit I was going to wear. At least this stiles has better taste in clothes, I sigh to myself. While undressing from the pajamas I had on, I noticed a bandage over my right hip. "Oh shit." I whispered to myself. "Don't tell me that's a bite." I take the bandage off to see an almost completely healed bite wound. "Well shit, this is gonna be a fucked up time." 

  Once I'm dressed I go into the hall and look down. At the end of the hall is a door, I'm going to assume that's my now dad's room. God, this is so fucking weird. I mean what even happened? One second I'm going to sleep in my room the next I wake up in a fiction world as a female Stiles.

  The second door in the hall is between my room and my father's. I go to it and open it to the bathroom. I see two truth brushes and have no clue which to grab. I ignore them in favor of the sink cabinet. I open the cabinet and see an unopened toothbrush. I sigh in relief as I grab it and open the package. I quickly brush my teeth before looking up into the mirror. I stop and stare at myself.

  I can definitely tell it's not my original face but I can see some qualities. Like my skin was more a mix of Stiles's very pale skin and my normal tan skin. My hair was black instead of a dark brown, and my eyes were a dark blue instead of brown. I move my focus to my hair and grab the only hairbrush in the bathroom. I'm going to assume it's mine, unless the Sheriff grew his hair out and recently cut it. I quickly brush through my hair before trying to put it back out of my face.

  Once I'm finished, I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "Hey dad." I smiled at the man with a newspaper. "Hey kiddo." Dad said as he folded the paper up and grabbed my plate. "Are you ready for school?"

  "No, but I know I have to go." I sighed rolling my eyes. "So, where were you last night?" He questions me changing the subject. "Well, I was here until like ten because Scott called and was freaking out. He's scared about first line this year so I went over to calm him down since his mom was working last night, why?" I ask with my brows furrowed. "Oh, I thought you were listening in on my phone calls again." Dad sighed in relief. "Nah, I think I've been fussed at enough for a lifetime." I shrugged going back to eating my breakfast. "Mhmm." Dad hummed slitting his eyes skeptically.

  "I'm serious dad, besides I have to focus on school." I smiled at him. He hugged me before letting it go. "Alright, I love you. I'll see you tonight, if not then I'll call." Dad said walking behind me and kissing my head. "Bye dad! I love you too!" I call as I finish my breakfast. I quickly place my plate in the sink mentally telling myself to do the dishes when I get home. As I'm about to leave the kitchen I gasp in pain as my head begins to explode with memories. I fall and land on my knees clutching at my head. All the memories of the Stiles from here rush past my mind filling me with the knowledge I need. The final memory was of the bite with black blood oozing out.

  "Oh shit! Original Stiles rejected the bite." I mutter as I slowly try to get up and catch my breath. I slowly make my way up the stairs to my room and sigh as I close the door. My headache is slowly fading as I reach for my backpack. "God, I hope that werewolf healing kicks this headache in the ass." I groan as I check to make sure the bag is filled with everything. I go to the desk by the window and grab the schedule I remember placing there the day before. "Alright, let's do this." I whisper encouragingly. I leave my room and head down the stairs with Roscoe's keys in my hand. "Hi baby." I greet my blue jeep. "Ready to get going?" I rhetorically ask the car as I hop into the front seat.

                                        -

  I pull into the high school parking lot next to Jackson's porche. I think back to Jackson thinking about how in this world instead of crushing on Lydia, I have a crush on Jackson. I mean, I'm not complaining. He's an asshole but damn is he hot. "Stiles!" I hear as I open my car door with my bag in hand. I look up to see Scott run up to me. "Scotty!" I cheer as he hugs me. "I've missed you." He says as he puts me down. "You saw me last night." I laugh at the boy. "So, how's the..." Scott asked looking at my hip. "Oh, it's weird. It's practically gone, what about you?" I ask. "Same, I removed the bandage and it wasn't there, just a faint mark." Scott said with a lost puppy look.

  "I think it was a wolf." I said as we walked to the front entrance. "A wolf?" Scott said skeptically. "I mean, it sure sounded like one." I shrug as we enter the school. "But California hasn't had wolf for sixty years." Scott muttered confused.

                                       -

  "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." The teacher said making the class groan as we all reached for the paper on our desks. Scott and I were startled by the loud ringing of a phone.

  Scott flinched and began to look around the classroom. I was already staring out the window at Allison. "Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it. Everything except a pen. Oh my god, I didn't actually forget a pen." She groaned searching through her bag. "Ok, ok. I gotta go, love you." She said ending the calm with her mom.

  I got bored listening the conversation before looking down at the paper. I began to read the outline when the principal opened the door interrupting us. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." He said as she walked down the row and sat beside me. "Hi, I'm Stiles." I said smiling at her. "Hi, Allison, but you already knew that." She giggled nervously. I just chuckled before telling her about the syllabus. Scott turned around and handed her a pen. "Thanks." She smiled as she furrowed her brows. "We'll begin with Kafka's metamorphosis on page 133." The teacher said gaining the focus of the class.

                                        -

  The bell rang, I rushed out the room to get to my locker. I spotted Allison in the hall and went over to her. "Your jacket is so cute." I complimented as she opened her locker. "Oh, thanks. I was nervous about my outfit." Allison said sheepishly. "None sense. Your outfit is amazing." I smiled. Well amazing for the year, I mentally shrugged. "Hey, you wanna hang out I can show you the town and all the hangouts."

  "Oh, yes please. I'd love to hangout." Allison smiled before catching her eyes on Scott. I turned to look at him and smiled. "That's Scott. He's been my best friend since birth." I said turning to Allison. "I can introduce you two."

  "Oh, sure." She smiled looking back at Scott. "Scott! Come here!" I yelled to him. He looked confused but walked over to us. "Scott this is Allison, Allison this is Scott." I introduced them. "Nice to meet you." Scott smiled widely already looking in love. "It's nice to meet you too." Allison blushed looking down. "That jacket is killer." Lydia interrupted shoving herself between me and Scott. "Where'd you get it?"

  "Oh, my mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." Allison answered her with a shy smile. "And you are my new best friend." Lydia said before turning to me. "Stiles, new wardrobe?" Lydia asked smiling innocently. "Oh, yeah. I thought I'd try something new. I was kinda nervous that it wouldn't look good." I sheepishly said. "Well, it's definitely better than before." Lydia somewhat complimented. "Oh, thanks, I guess." I shrugged.

  Suddenly a person rushed up to Lydia and grabbed her. "Hey Jackson." She giggled kissing him. I look away as my heart starts to pound faster. "So this weekend there's a party." Lydia said pulling away from Jackson. "A party?" Allison repeated. "Yeah, Friday night. You should come." Jackson replied. "Can I bring Stiles and Scott?" Allison asked. Well that's different. "As long as Stiles keeps up with the better fashion, then sure." Lydia smiled brightly. Jackson looked at me before looking at my clothes. "Definitely an upgrade." Jackson sneered.

  "Well, we better go change for practice." I said getting ready to grab Scott. "Practice?" Allison asked turning her head slightly. "Lacrosse, it's Beacon Hills's sport." I answered. "We've won the past three state championship games." Scott said. "Because of a certain team captain." Lydia said dreamily playing with Jackson's hair. I rolled my eyes looking at Scott. Scott gave me a comforting smile. "You think you'll make it off the bench this year?" Lydia asked Scott and I. "I hope, Scott and I have been working out asses off since last season. I think we've really improved. Scott's doctor even said his asthma has gotten better since we've been training." I smiled brightly not noticing Jackson look at me.

  "Do you wanna come watch practice with me?" Lydia asked Allison. "Oh, sure." Allison said as we began to walk away. This is so different from how the original plot was, yet was still the same.

                                        -

  Coach blowed his whistle as Scott and I ran up to the field. "You think we can actually play?" Scott asked. "Yeah, we've worked our asses off. At the least we should get more play time than we already do." I shrugged as I sat my stuff on the ground next to Danny's stuff. "Hi Danny, looking handsome as always." I smiled up at him. "Stiles, my favorite female." Danny smiled pulling me into a side hug. Another thing different. Apparently, Danny and I had been friends since elementary school.

  "McCall!" Coach yelled approaching us. "Yeah?" Scott said looking at him. "You're in the goal." Coach said throwing a helmet and net at him. "I've never played." Scott said. "I know. Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost." Coach said. "Hey coach, think I can practice today?" I asked. "Think you can?" He asked me. "Well, I'll do better than Greenberg." I shrugged. "Good enough for me." Coach said before blowing his whistle. Scott flinched while I gritted my teeth.

  Scott ran to the goal while I got into line. An assistant coach began to throw the ball to each player as they ran up and threw it at the goal. The first was able to hit Scott in the head as he was distracted by another whistle blow. I focused in on his movements. "Way to take it to the face, McCall!" Jackson yelled from behind me. Scott shook his head before focusing on the next player.

  The player threw the ball but Scott intercepted it. Scott looked at his net in shock. Boys kept going down the line, Scott catching each ball before it was my turn. As I went to step up, I hit a lacrosse stick. Jackson moved in front of me and lined up to take the ball. The assistant coach threw it and Jackson caught it. Jackson began to run down the field fast and jumped before throwing the ball. Everyone watched as the ball soar through the sky before Scott caught it. The audience began to cheer and clap as the players looked on in shock. "Told ya we worked harder this year." I said smugly as Jackson angrily passed by me. The whistle blew again as the assistant coach threw the ball to me.

  I easily caught it before running down the field. I got within twenty feet of the goal. It felt like time slowed down as I watched Scott twitch to the left. I quickly threw the ball right as Scott guarded the left. The ball rushed through the air as Scott tried to recounter and move the net right. Scott barely missed as the ball hit the edge of the stick and bounced off the metal into the goal. Again the crowd around the field cheered as the players all came up and patted my back.

  "McCall! Stilinski!" Coach yelled as we all headed back to the bleachers. "Yes coach?" I answered as I jogged up to him. "I don't know what the hell you've been doing, but that was fan-fucking-tactic. If you continue to play like that, you'll be on the first line in no time." Coached praised as he patted us on our backs. I looked at Scott with a big smile on my face. Behind us, Jackson stood looking at me with a small smile. Above us Lydia glared at him before rolling her eyes and leaving the field.

                                        -

  "Do we need to get your inhaler?" I grumbled as we splashed through a creek. "Yes! Those are so expensive!" Scott exclaimed. We continued to walk through the woods until Scott stopped. "I could have sworn it was right here. I saw the body, the deer can running, and I dropped my inhaler." Scott said bending down to search through the leaves. "Maybe animals moved the body?" I suggested as I looked around us. "Hopefully they left my inhaler alone. Those things are like $80." Scott complained. I rolled my eyes as I looked behind us. There stood Derek hale. Dear Jesus, that man is gorgeous. "Uh, Scotty." I said tapping his shoulder. "What?" He asked annoyed as he batted my hand away. "Behind us." I said hitting him again. "Behind-." Scott began but stopped as he turned to see Derek.

  "What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked up to us. "Huh? This is private property." "Oh, sorry, we didn't know. My idiot friend dropped his inhaler here and dragged me out here to find it." I said as I pointedly stared at Scott. "U-uh, yeah." Scott stuttered out. Suddenly Derek threw something but Scott was busy staring at me. I quickly shot my hand out and grabbed it. "Here."I said handing it to Scott as Derek turned and left. "Alright, come on. I have to get to work." Scott said walking away. I groan as I follow him back to the jeep.

                                        -

  I rolled over in my bed when I heard the rustle of leaves. "What the fuck?" I whispered as I open my eyes. I was laid down in a cave with just an over sized shirt I had stolen from dad and a pair of pajama shorts. "Stiles?" Scott's voice rang out from outside the cave. "Scotty? What are we doing here?" I ask as I slowly step out of the cave. "I-I don't know." He answers just as confused. "Alright let's try to get home." I say walking away from the cave entrance. As we walked through the woods, it began to fill with a dense fog. "Scott, stay close to me." I say grabbing his arm.

  "Ok." He shrugged grabbing my hand from his wrist. We continued through the woods until a growl broke through the silence. Scott and I both turn our heads to the right as we see the beastly silhouette of the alpha. "Run! Scott! Run!" I yell as I pull him away from the beast. The alpha growls as he chases after us.

  As we get further into the woods, I began to recognize the area. "Come on!" I yell as I keep pushing myself to run faster. "Where are we going?" Scott asked as I heard the alpha get closer. "Somewhere safe." I answer as I grab Scott by the back of the neck and throw him away from the alpha. The alpha goes to nip Scott, but missed since I just used Scott as a bowling ball.

Peter rounds again and goes after me. He knocks me down and growls at me for submission. Internally I cringe, like ew... submission? But on the outside I continue to look at him not backing down. Just as he is about to bite into me for the second time within three days a figure appears and knocks the alpha off of me. "Come on, get up!" A gruff voice says as he grabs me by the shirt and pulls me away. I look up at my savior to see Derek. "Come on, I already got Scott out of here." He says as he notices me began to look for Scott. I look back to see the alpha no where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 249 15
๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ {SLOW UPDATES CURRENTLY} "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...
78.5K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
122 5 5
POV: you're falling apart "Don't you dare fall for my deputy." "He's the only one who gets me though." "Don't do it, Willow." Noah warns me at the di...
33.1K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...