SCREAM FOR MIKEY

By loureymadison

basically scream but with Mikey characters cause I can also i don't own any of these characters or the charac... More

CASTING
Aesthetic
What the actual...
Liza is what...
Their killing more what...
We're in a stab fucking..
So what you're the killer...
So what...

What is happening...

42 2 0
By loureymadison

MAX POV

I sighed as I went about the task of unpacking the groceries, knowing that I was responsible for taking care of my younger sisters while our mother was at work. Their playful laughter echoed from upstairs, but it was time for them to settle down and prepare for bed.

"Duke! Pani! Time for bed," I called out, hoping they would heed my words. However, the only response I received was an eerie silence. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that the noise I had heard earlier was not the girls playing.

Instinctively, I reached for the knife that lay on the counter, gripping it tightly as a sense of urgency washed over me. I cautiously made my way around the corner, inching closer to the back of the house. The anxiety built up within me, my mind racing with the possibilities of what could be lurking in the shadows.

As I prepared to investigate further, a figure suddenly appeared, causing me to gasp in surprise. It was my eccentric grandmother. "Gosh, Nan, you scared me!" I exclaimed, relief washing over me as I recognized her familiar face.

"Sorry, my dear. I didn't hear that your mother was home, so I came by the back," Phil, my grandmother, explained, her voice filled with genuine remorse. Her clothes were damp, indicating that she had been caught in the rain.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding, grateful that it was just a harmless encounter with my grandmother. Setting the knife aside, I welcomed her inside, understanding that her intentions were well-meaning, albeit a bit unconventional.

"It's fine, Nan. The girls are upstairs, I was just trying to get them to bed," I reassured my grandmother, understanding her intention to check on us.

"Right, then, darling. I'll be back," Nan replied, heading back outside. I nodded in acknowledgment and began making my way towards the stairs, determined to get the girls settled for the night.

"Girls! Seriously, if you aren't ready for bed when I come up there, big trouble!" I warned, tapping my foot impatiently. The lack of response only fueled my frustration. "Fine, I'm coming up."

As I ascended the stairs, my focus was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing downstairs. Slightly annoyed, I decided to answer it before addressing the girls' bedtime situation. "Fox residents," I said, picking up the phone.

"You must really love life, don't ya, Max?" a chilling voice on the other end greeted me, instantly recognizable.

"You motherfucker, you killed my friends," I responded, seething with anger.

"Yeah, and they died pretty pathetically," the voice taunted.

The rage within me intensified. "What do you think this is, a game? You're taking innocent lives!" I shouted, my voice filled with a mix of fury and desperation.

"Innocent? Don't make me laugh, Max. You're all brats, horrible people! You deserve to die. Matter of fact, you don't deserve any family," the voice sneered, sending a chill down my spine.

My eyes widened in shock and horror as I dropped the phone, realizing the gravity of the threat I was facing. Without wasting another moment, I sprinted upstairs, calling out to the girls urgently.

"Girls! Girls!" I burst into Duke's room, finding them playing innocently. "Come on, come on!" I gestured for them to come towards me, a sense of urgency gripping my every move. But before we could escape, Pani's eyes widened in terror, and she let out a piercing scream.

I turned to see Ghostface, the embodiment of our worst nightmares, lunging towards me with a knife. Instinctively, I retaliated, delivering a powerful punch to their face, momentarily stunning them. I swiftly moved into Duke's room, slamming the door shut, their hand getting caught in the closing door.

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "Nan, shit!" I exclaimed, remembering that my grandmother was still outside, unaware of the danger that had invaded our home.

"What!? Nan!" Duke yelled, panic evident in their voice. I shook my head, trying to remain calm despite the fear coursing through me. I grabbed both of their arms and swiftly guided them into the closet.

"I need you both to be super quiet," I whispered urgently. The girls nodded, their eyes wide with fear, as they huddled together in the confined space. I closed the closet door gently, creating a small barrier of protection for them.

With a determined focus, I picked up one of Duke's trophies, using it as a makeshift weapon. Gripping it tightly, I cautiously opened the door to Duke's room, peering out into the hallway. To my relief, Ghostface was no longer there. However, I knew time was of the essence, and I couldn't afford to let my guard down.

Moving stealthily, I crept out of the room, my senses on high alert. I carefully navigated the corners of the house, inching my way toward the stairs. But before I could reach safety, Ghostface launched themselves at me, catching me off guard. We tumbled down the flight of stairs, pain shooting through my body as we landed.

Groaning, I realized that Ghostface had stabbed me in the side. I let out a cry of pain before summoning every ounce of strength I had left. Swinging the trophy with all my might, I struck Ghostface's face, momentarily disorienting them. Seizing the opportunity, I quickly scrambled to my feet and rushed back up the stairs.

My heart pounding, I made my way to the kitchen with Ghostface in pursuit. Desperate to buy some time, I started throwing things from the countertops onto the floor, creating obstacles to slow them down. With each object crashing to the ground, I hoped it would provide a small window of opportunity.

But as I reached the back of the house, my eyes widened in horror. There, lying on the ground, was my grandmother. "Nan!" I cried out, dropping to her side. Tears streamed down my face as I shook my head in disbelief. The sight of her injured and vulnerable pierced my heart.

"Oh, Nan," I sobbed, overwhelmed with a mix of grief, fear, and determination. I knew that I had to protect my family and find a way to defeat this relentless threat.

As I stood up, wincing in pain, I unexpectedly ran into Amber. Confusion washed over me as I realized that she lived quite a distance away from my house. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaimed, unable to comprehend her presence in such a dire situation.

"I heard screaming!" Amber replied, her voice filled with concern. She grabbed my shoulders and quickly assessed my injuries, her eyes flickering from my side to my bloodied hands. "Whose blood is this?"

"It's my nan's," I replied, my voice trembling with a mix of sadness and fear. "Ghostface got her."

Amber's expression shifted to one of deep sympathy. "Oh, Max, I'm so sorry," she said, her voice laced with genuine remorse.

I nodded, my teary eyes meeting hers, before mustering the strength to continue. Limping back into the house, I made my way upstairs, determined to find Duke and Pani. When I entered Duke's room, I found Pani crying while Duke tried their best to comfort her.

"Max, you're hurt," Duke observed, their gaze fixated on my wound.

"I know," I acknowledged, a solemn nod accompanying my words. "Come here." I opened my arms, inviting the two young girls into an embrace. They hesitantly moved closer, and I enveloped them in a gentle hug, hoping to provide them with a sense of comfort and reassurance amidst the chaos that surrounded us.

As I held them close, a surge of determination coursed through me. I couldn't wait for this nightmare to be over.

---

As Amber drove us to Maddie's house, I sat in the passenger seat, applying pressure to my wound to help stem the bleeding. The pain throbbed with each heartbeat, but I remained focused on staying alert and keeping my composure for the sake of Duke and Pani, who were sleeping in the backseat.

The road ahead seemed endless, and the tension in the car was palpable. We were all seeking solace and safety in Maddie's house, hoping that being together would provide some semblance of security. The sound of the engine filled the silence, accompanied by the occasional sound of my labored breathing.

MADDIE POV

As we gathered in the living room at my house, the weight of the recent events hung heavy in the air. I moved towards the TV, grabbing my Stab 2 DVD, a sense of familiarity and comfort washing over me. But Sadie quickly voiced her concerns about watching it, given what had happened to Kat.

"Woah woah woah, I don't want to watch that after seeing what happened to Kat," Sadie expressed, weariness evident in her voice.

I paused, understanding her hesitation. "I get it. We're all pretty fucking traumatized," I acknowledged, glancing at the little ones. "Excuse my language, girls."

"It's okay. I know the 'fuck' word," Jade chimed in, causing me to suppress a laugh.

"That's my fault," River admitted, acknowledging her own influence on Jade's vocabulary.

"Right," I continued, a serious tone returning to my voice. "We've all seen things we didn't want to see. Sadie saw Kat's lifeless body, I was attacked, Max witnessed her grandmother's death and was attacked as well. As for River and Amber—"

"It's kinda suspicious they haven't been attacked yet," Sadie interjected, her tone laced with suspicion.

Amber's expression turned defensive. "Excuse you," she retorted, clearly offended by the insinuation.

"I've been with all of you and my daughter this whole time," River interjected, coming to defense. "I'm sure the killer wants to get me alone or something. I'm sorry they haven't come for me yet."

"That's not much of an excuse River, I mean they attacked me while I was with the girls." Max interjected making River roll her eyes.

"And that's my fault how?"

"Guys!" I raised my voice, attempting to cut through the escalating argument. "We didn't come here to fight; we came here to feel safe. So, can we please not accuse anyone of being the killer? Let's focus on supporting each other and finding a way to get through this together."

"Whatever, Madison's coming over to get Jade," River shrugged dismissively before standing up and walking over to Jade. "Baby, I'm going to the bathroom. Stay with everyone, okay?"

Jade nodded obediently, her young eyes filled with trust as she watched her mother walk away. As River left the room, a heavy sigh escaped my lips, the weight of the situation settling heavily upon my shoulders.

I glanced at the rest of the group, their tired expressions mirroring my own weariness. We had all been through hell, and the exhaustion was etched on our faces, dulling our once vibrant spirits. But beneath the fatigue, there was a flicker of determination, a stubborn refusal to let fear consume us entirely.

"We've been through so much," I spoke up, my voice carrying a mix of exhaustion and determination. "But we're here, together. And that's what matters. Let's take a moment to gather our strength, to support one another, and figure out how we're going to get through this."

---

Madison's arrival brought a glimmer of hope to the tense atmosphere. As she jumped out of her car, she quickly reached for her phone, intending to text River for directions to my house. Her frustration grew as River failed to answer her calls.

"River, answer your phone. You're not doing anything that important," Madison muttered to herself, a tinge of worry creeping into her voice. "Unless you're dead. Please don't be dead, by the way."

Just as Madison was about to give up, her phone buzzed with a text notification. It was a Find My Friends request from River. Accepting it, she called out, "Riv?"

Following the directions on her phone, Madison began walking towards a bush area. Confusion clouded her expression as she realized that River was supposedly nearby, yet there was no sign of her. Doubt and unease settled in, casting a shadow over her thoughts.

Suddenly, Madison turned around, only to find Ghostface standing behind her. Fear gripped her, and she instinctively screamed, "Oh shit!" In a desperate attempt to defend herself, she used her phone as a makeshift shield, but it provided little protection. The blade of Ghostface's weapon found its mark, piercing her thigh.

Pain shot through Madison's body as she stifled a cry. The assailant didn't relent, striking her chest with another stab. Despite the agony, Madison mustered up a defiant laugh. "Oh, haha!" she exclaimed, fueled by a mix of fear and adrenaline.

Summoning her strength, she swung her fist, adorned with rings, at Ghostface's face, connecting with a solid punch. The attacker momentarily staggered, giving Madison a chance to escape. She started running, her heart pounding in her chest, but her injured thigh betrayed her, causing her to stumble and fall forward.

Groaning in pain, Madison struggled to get back up, her determination warring with her body's limitations. She knew she had to keep moving, to find safety, and to warn the others of the danger that lurked in the shadows. With sheer willpower, she pushed herself forward, determined to stay alive and protect those she cared about.

Madison's heart pounded in her chest as she sought refuge behind the wall of a nearby garage. The pain from her stab wounds throbbed relentlessly, making it difficult for her to catch her breath. She knew she needed to act quickly to protect herself.

With trembling hands, she pulled out her phone, blood smearing across the screen. Determined to sever the connection of the Find My Friends request, she struggled to navigate through the settings. Frustration and panic welled up within her as her vision blurred with tears, making it even harder to see the screen.

"Come on... come on," Madison whispered urgently, her voice tinged with desperation. But the blood on her hands made it challenging to operate the device smoothly. Ghostface, the relentless pursuer, drew closer with each passing second, an imminent threat to her life.

In a moment of frustration and defiance, she muttered, "Fuck this," tossing her damaged phone away. It clattered against the ground, its usefulness diminished by the attacks it had endured. Madison knew that relying on the device alone wouldn't save her. She needed to rely on her instincts and resourcefulness if she wanted to survive.

With a renewed sense of determination, Madison pushed herself up from the ground. The pain in her chest and thigh persisted, but she refused to let it cripple her spirit. She had to keep moving, find a way to escape the clutches of Ghostface, and reunite with the others to fight back against the relentless killer.

Madison's heart raced as she sprinted towards the front, desperate to reach her car before Ghostface could catch up. Her adrenaline surged, pushing her to her physical limits. But just as she neared her destination, panic set in as Ghostface charged towards her with relentless determination.

"No! NoOoo!" Madison cried out in frustration, her voice filled with disappointment and fear. She pleaded desperately, hoping against hope that her pleas would penetrate the darkness that consumed her assailant. "Please, please don't!"

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as Ghostface tackled her to the ground, overpowering her with brute force. The world spun in a chaotic whirlwind as Madison's hopes of escape were shattered. Tears streamed down her face as she writhed beneath the weight of her attacker, her body ravaged by the merciless onslaught.

Fear consumed her, and with each agonizing stab, pain surged through her body. She gasped for breath, her cries of agony echoing through the night. But just as it seemed all hope was lost, a sudden yell pierced the air, interrupting Ghostface's relentless assault.

Startled, the masked assailant froze for a moment, their grip on the knife loosening. Sensing an opportunity, they quickly retreated into the shadows, leaving Madison battered and broken on the ground.

Weak and bleeding, Madison's gasps for breath filled the air as she lay there, her body trembling with pain and shock. She clung to the sliver of life that remained within her, desperately hoping that help would arrive in time.

"Oh my god, Madison!" I yelled as I ran over to her, a surge of relief and worry washing over me as I recognized her blonde hair. I quickly lifted her limp body, gasping at the sight of her unconscious state. "Oh god..." I muttered, realizing that her blood had stained my clothes.

My attention snapped back to the imminent danger as Ghostface reappeared, running towards me. Reacting swiftly, I scrambled to my feet and sprinted back to my house. Max and the girls rushed towards me, their faces etched with confusion and fear.

"What's happening?!" Max exclaimed, her voice trembling.

"Upstairs, now!" I commanded urgently, my voice filled with a mix of panic and determination. I hastened to close the door, but Ghostface's powerful kick sent it swinging open. Fueled by adrenaline, I fought back, delivering a forceful kick that sent Ghostface tumbling down the stairs.

With a sense of urgency, I guided the girls into my bedroom and slammed the door shut, securing the lock. Fear pulsed through my veins, but I knew I had to stay calm for the sake of the others.

"Balcony," Max suggested, her voice quivering as she pointed towards it.

I shook my head, desperation seeping into my voice. "My house is two stories; there's no way out." Tears mingled with the girls', and I did my best to offer them comfort. "Okay, okay, it's okay," I reassured them, my voice trembling. "Jade, Pani, Duke, get under the bed now. Don't make a sound, okay?"

They nodded, their sniffles echoing in the tense air. One by one, they crawled under the bed, seeking shelter from the looming threat. Amidst the chaos, I turned to Max, determination shining in my eyes.

"Max, give me your cell," I demanded, my tone unwavering.

Confusion flickered across Max's face, but she complied, handing me her phone.

"Okay go hide!" I yelled and Max nodded.

Ghostface then punched the door open and he walked around to see me on the balcony and came out on it and I jumped off of the balcony, yeah dangerous but it's the best way to save my life hopefully.

CLOSE TO THE REVEAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 38 8
tamber story + ghostface, murderers and maybe smut🤭 I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS i am gonna be making up ghostface characters it's not the...
247 6 3
maybe this is just for jake park and the trickster. maybe i will perhaps.. do the occasional dwight. LLELELE SEND REQUESTS COVER BY @getgripcash ILYS...
130K 2.4K 35
gxg | Sadie Sink imagines. Including her characters. ~ No smut ~ enjoy