What is happening...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MAX POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MAX POV

I sighed as I went about the task of unpacking the groceries, knowing that I was responsible for taking care of my younger sisters while our mother was at work. Their playful laughter echoed from upstairs, but it was time for them to settle down and prepare for bed.

"Duke! Pani! Time for bed," I called out, hoping they would heed my words. However, the only response I received was an eerie silence. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that the noise I had heard earlier was not the girls playing.

Instinctively, I reached for the knife that lay on the counter, gripping it tightly as a sense of urgency washed over me. I cautiously made my way around the corner, inching closer to the back of the house. The anxiety built up within me, my mind racing with the possibilities of what could be lurking in the shadows.

As I prepared to investigate further, a figure suddenly appeared, causing me to gasp in surprise. It was my eccentric grandmother. "Gosh, Nan, you scared me!" I exclaimed, relief washing over me as I recognized her familiar face.

"Sorry, my dear. I didn't hear that your mother was home, so I came by the back," Phil, my grandmother, explained, her voice filled with genuine remorse. Her clothes were damp, indicating that she had been caught in the rain.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding, grateful that it was just a harmless encounter with my grandmother. Setting the knife aside, I welcomed her inside, understanding that her intentions were well-meaning, albeit a bit unconventional.

"It's fine, Nan. The girls are upstairs, I was just trying to get them to bed," I reassured my grandmother, understanding her intention to check on us.

"Right, then, darling. I'll be back," Nan replied, heading back outside. I nodded in acknowledgment and began making my way towards the stairs, determined to get the girls settled for the night.

"Girls! Seriously, if you aren't ready for bed when I come up there, big trouble!" I warned, tapping my foot impatiently. The lack of response only fueled my frustration. "Fine, I'm coming up."

As I ascended the stairs, my focus was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing downstairs. Slightly annoyed, I decided to answer it before addressing the girls' bedtime situation. "Fox residents," I said, picking up the phone.

SCREAM FOR MIKEYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें