the idol and the student | ji...

By kikolumious

in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) c... More

one .
two .
three .
four .
filler chap 1 !
filler chap 2 !
five .
six .
seven .
eight .
nine .
ten .
eleven .
twelve .
filler chap. 3!
thirteen .
authors note

fourteen .

184 3 1
By kikolumious

joshua smiled as jeonghan kissed the forehead of ji-eun, joshua getting to take a break from taking care of ji-eun. as much as he trusted jeonghan, he was usually the one to take care of ji-eun, since he didn't know if jeonghan would be out and about, or doing some idol related things with the other members.

"you two are so cute," joshua said as jeonghan looked up at him.

"you're cuter with her, my love," jeonghan smiled, pecking joshua's lips.

"god, she's gonna think this is weird when she's older," joshua laughed.

"what, us kissing? she's gonna have to get used to it," jeonghan shrugged.

"it's like what chan used to say. 'hyungs! no pda! give the single people in here some respect!'" joshua imitated the youngest of their group.

"he said that when he had a boyfriend. when he was dating coups. now... he'd still say it," jeonghan chuckled.

"they'd pda too!" joshua tried to reason with jeonghan.

"it's coups. no one dared to say anything," jeonghan sighed.

"but you did," joshua smiled and leant his head on jeonghan's shoulder. "i'm gonna prepare dinner in a little."

"do we have enough time for beef?" jeonghan asked and received a nod from joshua. "i want that! please, shuji?"

"yeah, yeah i'll do it. give me a little bit," joshua nodded and walked off to cook.

jeonghan sat with ji-eun, before the newborn fell asleep in his arms (again) so he had to put her in her cot in joshua's room. they really need pledis to update their apartments to a house. legitimately, a baby isn't the best to be raised in a small apartment in the midst of idols around seoul. okay, idols that were going to treat her like their little princess for the next few years of her life.

"i'm here to see my favourite hyungs and princess~" minghao singsonged, walking through the open door.

"hao," joshua breathed out with a small smile, as the younger one went up to hug him.

"oh, joshuji, we have paris fashion week next week, gotta go paris," jeonghan said, walking out of their room.

"do you wanna leave ji-eun with us?" minghao asked.

"we have to, we can't bring her along. i don't want people to ask too many questions or... or make her cry, that's gonna lead to people asking more questions and i don't want her to get hurt. so i'm... just gonna have to leave her with you guys," jisoo said, looking at his room from a distance. "can you guys stay here?"

"of course we can, hyung," jun nodded. "we bought some food on our way back from the mall, how about we just all eat here?"

"i defrosted the meat already, but extra food wouldn't hurt though," joshua said as he went to cook the meat, letting his husband and friends chat.

after for(fucking)ever, following week

"hao... call me every night okay? keep me posted and... and all the milk's in the fridge, everything's all laid out nicely there, feel free to eat literally whatever you want in the fridge, except jeonghan's chocolates and basically all the chocolates in the fridge. if you want to check about anything, just text or call me or jeonghan. don't go live with her here, your other option if you want to go live is to pass her to jihoon, i told him everything too. no, and i mean no, sex anywhere. i will smack the living shit out of you if my bedsheets smell of anything other than your soaps," joshua warned, jeonghan chuckling at how he was acting like a mother scolding her two children. "i left kimchi in the fridge, you can eat that, don't ask me for money because you both know damn well that we all earn the same salaries. i hope that's everything. stay safe, keys are on the counter, jihoon has one set."

"princess, we're only away for a week," jeonghan chuckled.

"doesn't matter, our child is not away with us," joshua said before taking a deep breath, and getting hugged by minghao.

"we will take good care of ji-eun. don't worry so much, hyung," minghao said and joshua nodded. "stop worrying about your daughter and go for your trip, okay? enjoy it."

"yep... i will. you're the best, minghao," joshua returned minghao's hug before they broke it. "you know what to do in case ji-eun misses any one of us and isn't used to your scents right?"

"hyung... don't worry so much. we know what to do, we sat through everything. we have seungcheol-hyung to guide us if anything, so just relax, take a deep breath, and text us when you reach the airport," jun smiled before shooing the couple out of their own apartment.

"hey, ji-eun will be fine," jeonghan said, drawing small circles with his thumb onto joshua's hand.

they reached the airport and a (literal) mob formed, people shouting their names out. jeonghan's fingers interlocked with joshua's as they bowed and walked through the crowd to the check in counters and everything, until customs. joshua was still nervous, but minghao had texted him not to worry about ji-eun and just focus on his holiday. yeah. he could totally do that without an issue.

"don't worry so much, darling. she's in good hands. we can call and check on her before the show, okay? minghao has a phone," jeonghan said as joshua stared at his wallpaper of the three of them.

"mm.." joshua nodded and rested his head on jeonghan's shoulder. "i gotta stop worrying about her, it just feels..."

"wrong? upsetting? hard? you felt the same emotions at my parents', right? we have the baby monitors too. we told hao about them, and we can still check on her. staff will be with her during shoots and everything, but we don't have to worry. we can trust all of them," jeonghan reasoned.

"everything. i'm feeling everything all at once," joshua sighed, as jeonghan rubbed circles into the back of his palm.

"let's just take a deep breath and go for the fashion week. breathe and then we can meet her. the week will pass faster than you know it," jeonghan kissed joshua's forehead before the younger fell asleep.

paris

they met with the black van that would bring them to their hotel, waving at fans before going into the car and driving off. minghao had sent them a quick photo of ji-eun to keep her 'mother' at peace, knowing how stressed joshua was. literally, the list joshua sent them was longer than anything they've seen.

they checked into the hotel, jeonghan watching as joshua looked around the room. it wad significantly smaller than the room they stayed in the last time they were there - after all this was a normal suite and not a honeymoon suite. joshua plopped himself on the bed, jeonghan following as the younger rolled towards him.

"okay, since it's 12, let's go get a little lunch. you liked the food when we went for our honeymoon, right, princess?" jeonghan asked.

"yeah, i can't remember where it was though," joshua thought for a while, but nothing came to mind.

"i still have our honeymoon plans, i did plan everything after all," jeonghan shrugged as they walked out of their room to the restaurant, after their manager came to pick them.

the day was filled with the two idols spending precious time that would've been filled with taking care of ji-eun talking and finally spending time together without the wailing sounds of their newborn to rip them away from their conversation, also forcing the younger male to stay at home and take care of their daughter, barely going out and enjoying life. he's turning 30 soon, he's already cooped up in his house taking care of a baby, and having to worry about both his husband and his daughter. (technically, joshua never worries about himself anymore, because sometimes he needs to take care of his other 10 - make that 11 because of how seungcheol acts - kids.)

joshua woke up being spooned by jeonghan, while the older was still sound asleep behind him, arms around his waist. jeonghan kissed jisoo's forehead after he felt the younger move, one of his hands moving to interlock with the younger's. jisoo smiled at his husband's behaviours, checking the message that came from minghao, which was a photo of the two with her. (thankfully, no, jun was not carrying ji-eun) minghao said they would call once they finish feeding ji-eun, which was literally like a 2 human process for the two. 

"hey, myungho-ah, how's everything going?" jisoo asked, yawning. 

"did you guys fuck in the morning or last night?" jun suddenly asked out of the blue. 

"what the fuck jun, no we didn't," jeonghan replied. 

"then why is jisoo hyung so tired and jeonghan hyung shirtless?" jun asked again. 

"because i just woke up and jeonghan sleeps shirtless," jisoo replied with a slight eyeroll. 

"ignore him. he's just being moody because ji-eun has been waking him up and he himself isn't a morning person. but you know, i've been the one taking proper care of her, out of both of us," minghao replied. "have fun during fashion week, okay?" 

"we will, we will. okay, manager-nim is texting me. we should go, text me if anything. bye, hao, jun," jisoo said, the other three bidding their goodbyes before going to get jeonghan a shirt and let the stylists come in to style them for the show.

a/n: hi! i know, this is a short chapter, shit, right? but you know it's okay. 

happy (late) new year !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 552 18
Jeonghan is a member of a very famous Idol Group in Korea, Seventeen! He was living his dream but during their World Tour he had came down with what...
34.6K 1.1K 25
Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students dates the nerd of the school, Jeon Wonwoo...
87.9K 2K 28
How on earth can a person as handsome as him can be that cold. God. Beware! This story may have some smut... Highest ranking: #4(jun)
270K 6.7K 48
Hope you guys enjoy this The copy from first account @seventeen-sm17e ⭐Like ⭐Comment ⭐Share ⭐Follow my both account @seventeen-sm17e and @svtsm17e Ra...