labyrinth - c. sturniolo

By amxfzs

IN WHICH... it only took them ages to finally realize that they had fallen in love. amaria gray and christoph... More

โ labyrinth โž
001 - โ it was so different โž
002 - โ number? i was supposed to get his number? โž
003 - โ this fun โž
004 - โ just admit it โž
005 - โ ARIA ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW? โž
006 - โ obvious โž
007 - โ sorry โž
008 - โ cora, right? โž
009 - โ over it โž
010 - โ shut the fuck up โž
011 - โ stop hiding in the bathroom, weirdo โž
013 - โ losing me โž
014 - โ i'll be there โž
015 - โ we are NOT monkeys โž
016 - โ yappers โž
017 - โ seems so fun โž
018 - โ mr. busy man โž
019 - โ messed up โž
020 - โ all i wanted were crepes, jeez โž
021 - โ looking over youโž
022 - โ the bond โž
023 - โ wish โž
024 - โ dating or something โž
25
26
27
028 - โ better than this โž
29
030 - โ stuck โž
031 - โ awkward โž
032 - โ urge โž
033 - โ understand โž
034 - โ who are you again? โž
035 - โ mr. fuzzball โž
036 - โ bigger person โž
037 - โ stay โž
038 - โ i think i'll stay โž
039 - โ what? โž
040 - โ we are so back โž
041 - โ i know you do โž
042 - โ tough luck โž
043 - โ for real โž
044 - โ as a family โž
045 - โ honest mistake โž
046 - โ my girl โž
047 - โ that laugh โž
048 - โ messed up โž
049 - โ thirteen again โž
050 - โ god forbid โž
051 - โ babe? โž
052 - โ forever โž
053 - โ secretly โž
054 - โ patiently (not) waiting โž
055 - โ am i hallucinating โž
056 - โ off guard โž
057 - โ baby โž
058 - โ suspecting something โž
059 - โ in love โž
060 - โ trust me, baby โž
061 - โ the comfort we needed โž
062 - โ good friends โž
063 - โ be mine โž
064 - โ get off my ass โž
065 - โ so desperate โž
066 - โ exactly what i want โž
067 - โ so unnecessary โž
068 - โ chill like thatโž
069 - โ disney princess shit โž
070 - โ butterflies โž
071 - โ no, you didn't โž
072 - โ i'm here โž
073 - โ are you serious? โž
074 - โ handsome boy โž
075 - โ fever dream โž
076 - โ i have my ways โž

012 - โ home alone โž

304 6 0
By amxfzs

CHAPTER TWELVE
[real life + instagram ]

HOME ALONE

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"so? are you going to tell us what happened?" nick asked from the kitchen. it's not like i couldn't, they did drop me at my house AND stayed when i specifically told them they didn't have to.

"fine, but don't say i'm being dramatic. i'm so serious about how nervy i am because of this." i said truthfully, my only wish being that they agree with me and understand how i feel.

nick and matt both nodded, showing me they accept my wishes. i started to explain to them what happened, from the minute we got there to the minute i met up with matt outside the bathroom. nicks jaw was basically on the floor when i mentioned the kiss, matt just sat there listening to me.

i ended my rant with a sigh, i was understanding how i could come off as dramatic but i knew matt and nick would get where i was coming from. why wouldn't i know if lizzie liked chris, or even the other way around? lizzie had been my best friend basically since birth. chris and i had been inseparably close ever since we met, it just didn't add up at all.

"im pretty sure lizzie would've told you, maybe it was sudden and weird?" nick started to make up excuses, also weirded out by the fact that chris hadn't mentioned anything about lizzie to them. they barely even knew eachother, this was the first time they were actually hanging out in real life.

"yeah but, if it was sudden, they must've had mutual feelings about it." matt added, not intentionally trying to make this worse but his common sense and ability to prove anyone's delusions wrong didn't help.

i sat there in silence, just thinking about the whole situation and how i could fix this. it basically had nothing to do with me, i was just stunned by the fact that lizzie nor chris had told me how they felt about each other. maybe i wasn't trustworthy enough for chris, but lizzie? that part really made me think hard. chris would've told his brothers out of anyone else too. that was always their thing, to never hide anything. it was weird, especially seeing the surprised face on nick and matt's face when i told them.

i suddenly had the urge to just watch movies and chill, to try and forget about the whole thing. nick agreed and matt got up to get snacks. i had only realized that just chris had been to my house when matt didn't know where anything was. i decided to go help him instead of making him suffer trying to find skittles in the big mess lizzie left this morning.

we found some snacks and before we even arrived back to the living room, nick had already chose to watch home alone. i agreed, knowing i had already watched it 100 times before, but home alone was one of those movies you could watch millions of times without even getting bored.

i sat down, impatiently waiting for the intros and whatever to stop playing. i picked up my phone to instagram already opened. i went to post something, just so people knew i was alive and didn't disappear out of no where randomly.

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

ariagray

liked by christophersturniolo, elizabethmrls and 56,451 others.
ariagray: crazy day but at least i got some cool photos from it !!

view all 687 comments

user63: SHES SO PRETTYY

nicolassturniolo: wifey !!
         ↳ ariagray: hubby !!!

user14: where's chris?
         ↳ matthew.sturniolo: his hand is in the last pic isn't that enough?

user54: wtf why is she still hanging out with the triplets, she's fr a clout chaser
          ↳ user43: the only person chasing clout rn is you ☠️☠️

matthew.sturniolo: you're so much fun, ily
          ↳ ariagray: you're the best matt, ilym

user36: this event >>

view more comments

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

the movie had finished, nick was falling asleep and so was i. matt was just chilling, scrolling on his phone. after just sitting in silence for a little, i was basically already asleep. i layed down on the couch, too tired to even get up and go upstairs. before i could even get a second to sleep, my phone started ringing. it was sitting next to me on the couch. matt had already saw who was calling me and sighed. i thought it was either lizzie or chris, but it was neither of them.

i sighed too, not wanting to even answer. why would cora be calling me out of anyone else? i get she would've been stranded alone at the party but couldn't she call matt or something to pick her up? matt pushed my phone closer to me, telling me to answer without even using his words. i shook my head saying no, but he titled his head in disappointment. by then my phone was already in my hand and my finger was hovering over the answer button.

"hello?" i said, hoping she wouldn't go off on me or something.

"hey, did you guys leave?" she asked, innocently.

"uh yeah, do you want us to come pick you up?" i asked, trying to be understanding and respectful.

"it's okay, it's kinda fun here anyways. i did see chris though, did you guys leave him and lizzie here together?" she kept asking more and more questions.

"yeah, are you sure you don't want to picked up or something?" i was trying my hardest to not be mean, cora sounded devastated that lizzie and chris were together. i automatically knew she felt jealous, she was probably going to do something about it and i didn't want her to cause anymore trouble.

"yes i'm sure, thanks though." she said, with a little bit of sympathy in her tone.

"okay, well call matt or something when you feel like going home." i said, looking matt directly in his eyes before he broke the eye contact to role his eyes.

"i'll probably get an uber since it's late, thanks again, bye." she said before hanging up. i sighed before putting my phone away, laying back on the couch.

"i hate you so much for doing that." matt whispered, trying not to bother nick.

i just shrugged at him, "she sounded so genuine, i felt bad." i said, truthfully before matt just rolled his eyes again and shook his head. i got up, stretching. "im going to sleep, ill be upstairs if you guys need me. feel free to do whatever you guys want i dont mind." i mumbled, half asleep. matt nodded and nick had just fallen asleep on the couch. before i went upstairs, i threw some blankets and pillows at them so they were comfortable.

i slouched down on my bed, not in the mood to change or anything. i sighed before getting up again and going to the bathroom. i looked directly into the mirror, judging how awful i looked. i put my hair behind my ears so i could take off my makeup without my hair being in my way. as soon as i did that, i noticed my earrings. i couldn't take them out, that wasn't right. i didn't even know what really happened. i left them in, only taking off my necklace and rings before washing off my makeup.

i cleaned myself up, changing into a random hoodie i found and pajama pants. when i realized who's hoodie i just put on, i sighed. i just couldn't escape him, even the clothes i wore everyday now reminded me of him. i laid back in bed, almost immediately falling asleep.

authors note:

boring chapter 😞

not much is happening rn butttt i just know chris and aria are gonna be beefing for a while now just don't ask me how 😋
(that's not true at all, i can't go without them for more than a chapter)

word count: 1285

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.9K 58
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
50K 1.1K 30
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
537K 1.3K 33
๏ผŠโœฟโ˜†โ™›โ˜†โœฟ๏ผŠ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐š has always struggled with her mental health, but her best friend matt sturniolo is always there to help her through it. she loves...
579K 9.5K 33
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...