Seeing An Angel [Fyodor Dost...

By Orchestra_Star

Seeing An Angel [Fyodor Dostoyvetsky x Atsushi Nakajima] (RARESHIP FANFIC) The narrator in this fanfiction i... More

Chapter 1 - Planning
Chapter 3 - The Restaurant Meet
Chapter 4 - The Mall & Disguises
Chapter 5 - The Walk
Chapter 6 - A Dance, A Confession, & A Revelation
Chapter 7 - 20 Questions & A Cake
Chapter 8 - The End

Chapter 2 - A Light, A Sign

533 13 9
By Orchestra_Star

                                                           Chapter 2: A Light, A Sign

I woke up in a slightly frantic manner. In my dreams, well, more so as a 'lucid' dream, I saw a radiating flicker of light, a light blue one, turquoise. I remembered it vaguely as I saw the ominous light glimmer with the luminescence of stars but instead, it was a seemingly endless light than a star. After I woke up from that hectic frenzy dream I noticed I was glowing. No, that's not possible well, not for my ability. Is there someone that broke into the DOA house? That thought turned my emotions to an attentive, but solemn expression.

After throwing away my blankets, I arose and stood. Wearing the same clothes I wear every day, I put on my usual, 'custom' clothes. After brushing my hair for what seemed like years, I finally brushed it. There was no qualm about the mess, or at least it did not seem to be, in this case. Putting on my ushanka was a careful yet deliberate process. Afterwards, I put on my slippers that were still adjacent to my bed. I slip them on my feet and then walk out of my room just precariously making sure that no one broke into the DOA house. Despite his sleep, Nikolai would have been aware that burglars had broken in and trespassed in his house, which I find a creepy fact, but who am I to judge?

I cautiously tiptoed my way through the hallway towards Nikolai's room, aiming to confirm that he was not the one behind the blinding light earlier. Although I don't find Nikolai's jokes amusing, it was a bit uncomfortable yet peaceful to witness his face glowing with exuberant energy and joy afterward. The careful inspection I conducted around the hallway might have given the impression that I was an intruder, but I wouldn't be bothered if someone misunderstood, especially without considering the context. My stealthy approach to Nikolai's room certainly didn't make me appear salubrious whatsoever. 

I then proceeded to pickpocket Nikolai's room door with a hair clip that I always have in my clothing pocket. Cautiously lento, I made the door ajar and peeked inside to see if Nikolai was there or not or if he was planning another prank on me. When I made sure nothing was strapped with traps, I went into the room. I went into the room creepily (not peculiar at all) and noticed Nikolai snoring while sticking his foot out from under the blankets. I also noticed that it was four in the morning, 4:27 to be exact. The clock was all customized with clown pictures and a tall, yet small top hat. Nikolai always wears his hat when he's in work attire.

I then let my guard down for like a millisecond and then Nikolai suddenly woke up he looked at me in shock but then calmed down after another millisecond had passed. I was then ready to ask the big question.

"Kolya, Did you play some light type of prank on me?" I asked hopefully thinking that I would be able to get some more shut-eye. Nikolai looked at me questioningly so I now knew my answer before it was told. Now I know that it could have been just a dream, and I'm just imagining all of this.

"Hm, Dos-kun, whatever light thing your speaking of I had nothing to do with it! But you might have just had a nightmare. What did you see exactly?" Nikolai said reassuringly. He was right, it might have been a nightmare. But, I've never had a nightmare ever since... ever since my parents. The 'nightmare' I had might have been a sign of something that was coming in the future. 

"Well, it was a blinding light and it kept growing bigger and bigger until I woke up. I thought it was an intruder that put some ability on me. Then I assumed it was a prank made by you Kolya,"

"A blinding light huh? I've heard that dreaming about light showcases the possibility of success in life. Even the presence of a little light in the dark makes visibility much possible which is a possibility of success. So maybe something good will happen to you, Kolya!" Nikolai explains. It's always mesmerizing seeing Kolya explain things while looking all smart. But I mean he is a Decay of Angels member so it makes sense. "Let's hope you don't change too much with that success," Nikolai murmured but I managed to hear it.

 'I won't change too much Kolya, well let's hope not. I'm not like my frenemy, Dazai. I can't predict the future like he can but one can only depend on the gods above for something good.' I reckoned only hoping in the faith of god on my hands. 

"Anyway, you should go and sleep Dos-kun! It's 4:35 in the morning! I will be lethargic all day if I don't get at least another hour of sleep! Go!~" Nikolai says trying to boost his mood. I knew he did this a lot but this time he had a good excuse. I then nodded in affirmation and walked out of his room nonchalantly. 

I walked back inside my room and shut the door. I then realized that I had a head-bonking plan with Atsushi Nakajima to attend to soon. Well in three hours but that was still soon. I then realized I was slightly excited that I was gonna meet Nakajima. That's new, I've never been this excited to meet a practical 'stranger.' Well, maybe Nakajima was truly fascinating. Very interesting...

After I tidied myself up I walked out of my room, it was 5:37 in the morning. I then proceeded to walk downstairs, twice. When I arrived on the first floor, I went to the kitchen. I saw that Sigma was already there, that was great so I can eat well today. I waved indolently because I was still a bit tired and Sigma waved back nonchalantly. Sigma then said he was currently cooking breakfast for everyone, he also mentioned that I sit down at the dining table so I could eat. I obliged because I was hungry and I needed to rehearse the plan.

Bram was already at the table because Sigma just set him there most of the time, Bram is always in his coffin so he doesn't need to move anywhere. If Fukuchi didn't chop up Bram for a sword then maybe Bram would be somewhere else, or one with two legs and arms sleeping on a bed and not a coffin. I just shake my head to get away from lingering overthinking thoughts, those details weren't important to me so I just need to cool down.

Sigma finished cooking at 6:12 a.m.

Sigma placed all the breakfast on the dining table, it was a crimson-black marble. It even had my 'Crime & Punishment' logo when I hacked people on the corner of it. Since I was the one that proposed the idea of the DOA house they dedicated a few things to me, I find that respectable but some of the things they dedicated to me were a bit weird but I'm not gonna get into that.

Nikolai and the rest of the DOA members who lived here woke up. We all sat in the dining room eating our breakfast made by Sigma. I should get some cooking classes. I might ask Sigma about some cooking lessons. I know how to cook well it's just that Sigma has some secret ingredient that makes his cooking so good. Sigma said he wouldn't reveal the secret ingredient but if I do some cooking classes with him, he'll have to show me!

We all finished eating breakfast at 6:34. I had to get to downtown Yokohama. I put my dishes in the sink and I then put on my boots. I left the house and then called a limo. The limo driver was Ivan. I enter the limousine and Ivan closes the door behind me. Ivan then goes to the driver seat and starts driving me to the destination I asked of him. Ivan drives carefully and professionally. He stops at the red lights and waits for them to turn green before he continues. We arrive at the destination and Ivan gets out of the car to open the door for me. I walk out of the car and Ivan shuts the car door.

We arrived at 7:09 to the destination. I thanked Ivan, paid him for driving me, then exited the limousine. Ivan then left as I started walking to where I needed to be. I decided since there was still a little bit of time until he'll meet Nakajima I decide to explore the marketplace that was nearby the area.

Having heard rave reviews about Japanese cuisine at a nearby marketplace, I eagerly decided to visit and explore its offerings. As I made my way through the bustling stalls, my eyes lit up with delight as I perused the various delicacies. After careful consideration, I carefully selected the items I needed for my culinary adventure. From sushi rolls to ramen bowls, I made sure to grab everything that would be easy to eat and something small. I buy a couple of mochi and ramen packets to eat since I'll be in downtown Yokohama for a while. 

The vibrant colors and enticing aromas enveloped me as I wandered through the various stalls. Along the way, I came across a quaint brown chair, which caught my attention. I couldn't resist the slight urge to sit down on something quaint, I savored a portion of my snacks and waited for the time to turn 7:30. I got up with my two bags of ramen and mochi and stood next to an alleyway. I notice it's now 7:30 and after I saw that there was a light turquoise glow. 

I then proceeded with my plan and bumped into him 'unintentionally.' I heard Nakajima get up frantically and he grabbed my grocery bags and was giving the intention he was going to give me the bags so I opened my eyes.

As time flew by, a few seconds passed. I found myself engrossed in my thoughts, lost in the beauty of the present moment. My eyes were open and I looked up to see Nakajima, radiating an aura of elegance and grace, approaching me to give me my bags. He was seemingly so full of ambiance that for a second I forgot that this was a purposely made plan to meet Nakajima. My eyes fluttered with bright rays of sun falling on my eyes and then an epiphany.

"Um, here you go sir! Sorry for bumping into you! I hope it wasn't too rash of me. Are you alright sir?" Nakajima asked seemingly glowing in my eyes but I knew it was just the sun's rays...or was it?

"H-huh...Oh! Thank you. It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going anyway. Please, call me Fyodor." I replied writing down mentally that Nakajima was in a slight rush based on his frantic movements. Also, I genuinely got startled out of my thoughts when Nakajima spoke.

"O-oh! My name is Atsushi. Sorry again for bumping into you so harshly!" Atsushi said bowing in courtesy. He was seemingly such a gentleman so I'll ask him for a debt so I can meet him for longer.

"Well then, Atsushi would you like to go to a restaurant and chat? I mean only because I wanna apologize for bumping into you." I say acting like I'm the one at fault. Yet, for some reason when I'm acting in front of Atsushi...It's hard to do anything correctly. 'What is this feeling?' I said incoherently but Atsushi didn't hear even with his ability.

"O-oh, I would love to Fyodor-san! But, I am in quite a hurry. My co-worker Kunikida will kill me if I'm even a second late to the office." Atsushi said rushing to explain the circumstances.

"Well, how about I give you my number? I'll text you a location of a restaurant that I know well, don't worry about paying it will be on me since I'm at fault." I said planning a scene to how it could play out. I needed to give off an amiable vibe for this to work but it's getting hard to do as I'm seemingly clumsy and nervous. I've never felt nervous in a LONG time. Atsushi then takes out his phone and gives it to me without warning.

I typed in my number into his phone and then I noticed Atsushi's most frequent calls were to Dazai, my literal frenemy. Kyouka, the previous port mafia assassin killed 35 people unwillingly. It seemed Atsushi talked to her the most, I felt a feeling in my chest but I don't know what the feeling was, I've been experiencing this feeling the whole time I saw someone else interact with Atsushi. 'I'd ignore it for now' I reminded myself. Kunikida was the guy that was mentioned in their conversation, he was the one who would kill Atsushi if he didn't arrive so I quickly gave him the phone back.

Atsushi thanked me and then he ran away from me to go to the supposedly work office, the Armed Detective Agency. I smiled knowing that my plan worked. For some other reason I felt euphoric that I got his number, I did ask for it and this was staged and planned. I was slightly confused yet, I bottled that feeling up inside and then went back to the limousine area. I had my bags so I had already given them to Ivan which he put in the trunk. I then entered the limousine, Ivan closed the door and he started driving back to the DOA house. 

~Arrival~

I then entered the DOA house and saw that Sigma wasn't here to greet me like usual it was Nikolai. Kolya being here right now was peculiar but I just greeted him just like how I would for Sigma. I walked to the living room area and Nikolai followed along with me sitting across from me. 

.

.

.

Author's Note:

I might make Nikolai jealous of Atsushi or it turns up as Nikolai x Atsushi when Nikolai confronts him or something. I'm still making ideas so this could either be FyoAtsu and Nikolai and Atsushi turning into silly besties, or a turn of events make the story NikoAtsu on how Nikolai stole Fyodor bf. Something like that...

.

.

.

Next page ┗( T﹏T )┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.3K 43
κ§β€’βŠΉΩ­ "𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš πš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš—, πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽ, πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πš™πšŽπšŠπšŒπšŽ, πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ, πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—...
14.4K 492 17
"Princess, please!" "No Chuuya!" "Lady...you have to stay in there, it isn't safe." "Then why am I here alone?" "Fine, I'll come in then, only to...
8.8K 205 48
omg dakota made a fanfic abt fictional characters????? no way????? anyways. nikolai has a crush on fyodor to the point he has an obsession with him. ...
32K 1.3K 81
A Bungou Stray Dogs Fanfiction between Nakajima Atsushi and Dazai Osamu OTP, or One True Pairing, applies to each individual's main or favorite pairi...