MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA😊😊

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:04
EPISODE:05
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EPISODE:03

90 7 3
By YOOMINERS

DOUBLE UPDATE YOOMINERS:

THIRD PERSON POV:
      Yoongi parked his car Infront of house and entered inside the mansion..he entered the hall only to see his mom and dad sitting having coffee...yoongi greeted them while they also greeted back...yoongi told his mom that he wanted to talk to her so she went to his room...

YOONGI'S POV:
    yoongi entered his room which is_____(surprise)...yoongi smiled as he saw the pic beside his table...his 1st pic with his little fiance...he chuckled as he sat on bed with pic in his hand and how they took it 😚
Flashback of yoongi and his fiance first pic:
Yoongi(7 years old) and his fiance(5 years old) and their families were sitting in swing in garden... yoongi's little fiance in yoongi's lap watching some cartoon video which is her and yoongi's favourite...

Yoongi suddenly started staring at his fiance rather than cartoon... yoongi's little fiance suddenly looked at yoongi who also looked at her...she licked her lips feeling nervous under yoongi's gaze,she feeling shy turned back to cartoon...yoongi smiled and he also focused on cartoon...after sometime of watching...a boy and a girl in cartoon cheek kissing scene came... yoongi's little fiance immediately turned the phone around feeling red blush creeping on her face while yoongi gulped and then looked at his fiance who was turning her face away...yoongi took the phone from her lap and placed it on table and asked in soft tone(only for her)"let's go and play with rabbits"yoongi's fiance agreed nodding her head and got up from yoongi's lap who also followed her...yoongi whispered in his mother (mrs.min jina)ear that he and his fiance are in garden to which mrs.min nodded and asked to be careful..yoongi nodded and holded his fiance hand and started walking towards area for rabbits😼

Actually yoongi's fiance loved animals so they bought two rabbits for her whom she loves alot 💜 but less than yoongi after all min yoongi is possessive person..

Yoongi's fiance and yoongi reached near the area where bunnies stay.... Yoongi's little fiance asked looking down"can you leave my hand please..I promise I will hold it back once I'm done playing with bunnie"yoongi looked at his fiance and nodded while leaving her hand.. yoongi's fiance knew by yoongi's tone that he didn't wanted to leave her hand...she pouted and then remembered about the scene in cartoon..she took breath and kissed yoongi's cheeks with shy smile and placed her lips on yoongi's cheeks till yoongi broke into smile ...

When they both heard click sound yoongi's fiance immediately removed her lips from yoongi's cheek and looked at her brother who had camera in hand ...she whined and went to bunnies who were waiting for her to play with them ...yoongi smiled and sat leaning on tree looking at his fiance happy face...while her brother started taking her sweetie pictures as memories ...

Yoongi looked at his finance who called out for him"yoon.. isn't momo cute?"yoongi's finance asked while placing her hands on bunny chin and raising it little up while she herself looked at yoongi...yoongi immediately nodded making her smile little..

After hour of playing...yoongi holded his fiance hand "it's time to go home baby mochi"baby mochi looked at her yoon then at her bunnies ...she nodded and bid bye to bunnies and gave them carrot's as treat for being good...bunnies started munching on carrots while yoongi and his baby mochi walked towards their parents holding hands...baby mochi brother showed their cheek kiss picture and baby mochi mom and mrs.min immediately asked to frame it and who are mr.min and baby mochi dad to denay it...they both nodded... baby mochi yawned gaining attention and everyone cooed at her...but here we talk about min yoongi,he immediately pulled baby mochi in his embrace...baby mochi snuggled into him..after few minutes of silence...she fall asleep which yoongi too fall asleep hugging his baby mochi...mr.min holded botb kids together as they won't let go of eachother even in sleep 😴...
Flashback end

Present:
Yoongi then walked towards his walk-in-closet Nd took out set of clothes and went to take shower...yoongi returned in room after shower and sat on bed drying his hairs when suddenly his eyes fall on bracelet In his arms of evil eyes off...he again smiled"my baby mochi thought and name is enough to make this cold min yoongi smile"...he again started to dry his hairs remembering how he got this bracelet...

Flashback of bracelet:
Little yoongi(10 years old) was spitting in his bed room on bed after having shower by himself(smart kid)..that's when he heard a knock..he immediately answered (yes!come in)only to welcome his baby mochi(8 years old) in pink clothes ..he had two braids making her look cute..yoongi smiled and nodded for her to come-in...baby mochi came inside room and sat on bed beside yoongi...she looked at him and smiled and softly asked"can I help you to dry your hairs with towel ..please yoon"seeing her puppy innocent eyes...yoongi immediately kissed her cheek and said in soft tone(if my baby mochi want..she can cut my hairs too..I won't mind)

baby mochi smiled and stood up and went behind so she could dry his fiance hairs without disturbing him...baby mochi dried yoongi's hairs whiling giggling at how soft and black yoongi's hairs were while yoongi was smiling hearing his baby giggles...

After completing drying yoongi's hairs...baby mochi came Infront of him and peaked his cheeks.. yoongi smiled while baby mochi blushed little ..."i have something for you yoon...before you leave for your country till i grow up"on hearing his baby fiance...yoongi immediately placed her on his lap and asked in cute voice to make his baby happy "what my mochi bought for her yoon?"hearing her yoon cute voice..baby mochi giggled and forwarded her right wrist where one bracelet of evil eyes off in black colour was there.. baby mochi giggled when she saw her yoon confused so she slowly forwarded him her fisted left hand..yoongi looked at her confused but then nodded understanding what his baby mochi want so he unfisted her hand and took the same bracelet as his baby mochi but extensible one...

..baby mochi smiled and said while wearing her yoon the bracelet"baby mochi won't be there to protect yoon so baby mochi is giving yoon this bracelet..it will keep every bad eye away from baby mochi's yoon"saying this she again kissed yoongi's cheek... yoongi smiled at her whole heartedly and said while peaking her whole face"yoon will surely take baby mochi away with himself and keep baby mochi as his only"baby mochi nodded knowing his fiance possessiveness and hugged him tightly embracing all the warmth which she will miss after this..yoongi also did the same..
Flashback(2) end:

Present:
      Yoongi came out of his childhood with his fiance when he felt hand on his head...he looked over only to see his mother(mrs.min jina)smiling at him...he smiled at her back softly and made her sit beside him while he layed his head on her lap...mrs.min started caressing his son soft and black hairs.. yoongi broke the silence as he asked"how is she doing mom?"hearing yoongi Mrs.min was confused at first but then smiled knowing now about whom yoongi is asking..."she is doing good yoon"hearing mrs.min calling him yoon ..he again remembered her...he sighed and decided to ask his mother about her now.."how many times you and Appa have met her??she is here for already half year and it's impossible that she didn't visited you after knowing much she adores her mumma and papa"listening yoongi's straight thoughts..min jina smiled showing her gummy smile which resembled yoongi but she nodded as she answered"she has visited few times and asked about you once"min jina intentionally said that cuz she knew her son will go crazy for his fiance and he actually did"tell me everything clearly nd in detail"min jina sighed and shaked her head making yoongi groan but that groan changed to smile when min jina said"be ready tomorrow night 9pm,royal restaurant...you are going to meet her so HAPPY ENGAGED BLIND DATE SON"before min jina can exit the room...yoongi asked a question to which min Bina shrugged her shoulders and walked out of room leaving whiny kitty 🐈

"IS MY FIANCE NAME JIMINIE SINGHANIA??"

.......so people help min yoongi to decide his date looks and yes!please comment on don't complain about dressing on date😏😺

Option:01

Option:02

Option:03

Bye bye😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 922 23
Do you guys wanna join me for a beautiful rollercoaster ride...? Come join me to witness the journey from engagement to marriage between Kim Taehyun...
23.4K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ΰΏ‡ ══━━━━βœ₯β—ˆβœ₯━━━━══ ΰΏ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
274K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
286K 11.7K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...