𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃, pabl...

Par rodrysgirl

🩰 ┆#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ━ ❝ only bought this dress so you could take it off. ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜�... Plus

♯ STAR CROSSED
𝟎𝟎𝟎 PROLOGUE
𝟎𝟎𝟏 HIS SISTER.
𝟎𝟎𝟐 PEDRI
𝟎𝟎𝟑 LILIA'S ADVICE
𝟎𝟎𝟒 BARCELONA'S VIP
𝟎𝟎𝟓 DOUBLE TAP
𝟎𝟎𝟔 TEXAS, AMERICA.
𝟎𝟎𝟕 BARÇA'S GOLDEN BOYS
𝟎𝟎𝟖 PABLO GAVI
𝟎𝟎𝟗 A FALSIFICATION
𝟎𝟏𝟎 VINÍCIUS JUNIOR
𝟎𝟏𝟏 A TICKET TO BARCELONA
𝟎𝟏𝟐 BARCELONA, ESPAÑA
𝟎𝟏𝟑 FERRAN TORRES
𝟎𝟏𝟓 PABLO'S GIRL
𝟎𝟏𝟔 VANILLA SEX
𝟎𝟏𝟕 BEST BOYFRIEND EVER
𝟎𝟏𝟖 TROUBLE IN PARADISE
𝟎𝟏𝟗 HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY

𝟎𝟏𝟒 LUCKIEST CHARM

1.9K 46 9
Par rodrysgirl

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter fourteen  — LUCKIEST
CHARM. ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"pablo" jocelyn huffed, arm draped over his bare chest while the night casually strolls by. the situation that occurred earlier scared her, to say the least.

"go to sleep, jocelyn" he mumbled, running a hand through his hair as the artificial yellow light reflected off his features.

"why don't you tell me what you've gotten yourself into" she sighed, her bottom lip hanged off her mouth from the slightest.

"it's none of your concern" he answered blatantly. darkened eyebrows inching closer to one another as the moment he shared with ferran earlier was pushed to the front of his head — which angered him even further.

"i just wanna know" she murmured. their touch broke as her hand reached for the duvet that hung off the bed.

"well, you shouldn't"

his responses felt like a stab to the chest for jocelyn, but, she knew the person he was. she chose to sleep in silence rather than have an argument with him and end the night with fury and vexation that would linger until — lord knows how long.

she slept her back facing him, which is unusual — taking in the fact that she wouldn't be in barcelona for long until she needs to return to madrid for her casual duties, and she wouldn't visit barcelona for a long time as well. however, pablo didn't acknowledge that. ferran drove him to his most. pablo had a disliking towards men who don't respect women, considering that he has a sister and his mother; who meant the absolute world to him. it was final for pablo when he heard the disgusting comments that was made about her. they've just encountered eachother not too long ago, but he found himself having a soft spot for her. the scenery kept replaying in his head, he recalled everything his teammate said. word for word.

he couldn't sleep. like an insane insomniac. so then he stayed up, for as long as he could until the sleep gets to him. until the sun rises and the moon passes from his sight. he was lucky that xavi had provided everyone a one day break from the two hour training that everyone had to endure everyday. his vision fogged, eyelids slowly coming together while he lies beside jocelyn with his arm hanging off her waist.

while he drifts off to rest, jocelyn stirred. she had received a phone call that was dreading to murder her dearest sleep. she wanted to ignore it, until she saw the contact name that was displayed on her screen.

"alô mister?" she groaned, eyes still shut while she adapts herself to the blinding sunlight from the windows.

"hello jocelyn, would it be possible if you arrive back earlier than expected? because we have a shoot with adidas and we were hoping if you could be there to help."

"i think so, when is the shoot?"

"the day after tomorrow. are you available?"

she sat within her presence, contemplating whether she should make up an excuse because it seemed too early for her. but she ended up doing the opposite, coming to conclusion that she would get paid either way.

"sì, i can go. everyone is going to be there right?"

"let me check" she heard papers shuffling from the other line, along with the sounds of many people dsicussing from afar.

"everyone is there except those that have a contract with other companies. which is, federico, brahim and rudiger."

"okay. i think i can arrive on time. muchas gracias mister"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

bellatorres
📍barcelona, spain.

liked by pedri and 115,937 others
bellatorres barcelona 🧘🏻‍♀️🥂💫🪩

tagged
jocelyntorres
lilyaveline

view all comments

lilyaveline our naur bella posted !!!
bellatorres yall fangirls be crazy 🙄🤦‍♀️

user1 we need to know who wore the gavi jersey
user2 the way we all knew smt was up
bellatorres he broke i'm 🆙
user3 LOLL WHAT

pedri kkkkk [ lollll ]
bellatorres um i taught u that KKKK
user4 AWW
user5 ... she's 15
user4 oh!

hctorforrt_ 🔵🔴
liked by creator
bellatorres debut when?? 😔
lamineyamal 😂😂
jocelyntorres hold ur horses!!
user5 hector fort?? and?? bella??

user6 no way she's in barcelona
user7 what'd y'all expect. her and gavi clearly have something going on. whether it's something as little as friendship 😂
user8 i thought she was with the atlètico guy 💔
user9 those were straight rumours . 🤷‍♀️

lamineyamal how was the tortillas
bellatorres tastes like your bum
lamineyamal i'm making sure laporta bans you from the stadium 😊
bellatorres jokes on you he loves me too much to do so 😛

user10 bella in barcelonaaa 😛
bellatorres purrr it has a ring to it 🤞😝

marcguiu9 lovely to meet you at barcelona ☺️
bellatorres thanks for the popcorn 🥰
marcguiu9 you're welcome 😂

user11 idk about y'all but red and blue looks better on her
user12 nah white better
user13 she looks good in everything bye.

user14 the last slide is every teenage girl's dream
bellatorres y'all will meet him someday 🙏
user15 i hope so girly 💔
user16 is he nice in real life pls be honest
bellatorres no he's a scumbag with no manners
pedri reported for bullying and harassment to my child
bellatorres boy your balding old head ahh ain't no child anymore 💀😂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"beun dìa pablo" jocelyn smiled, leaning against the kitchen island while she takes a drink of her coffee.
[ good morning pablo ]

hands over his face while he rubs his eyes, causing him to stop in his tracks. his hair sat unkempt on his head, a slightly swollen face from the amount of sleep he had. he seemed like he had woken up just now, seeing as he hadn't made an effort to cover himself up — still in his shorts from last night.

"beun dìa" [ good morning ]

to her surprise, she was welcomed with a peck on the lips rather than what she had expected. taken aback, she tried her best to not seem too nervous — which she concluded would make herself look like an absolute fool in front of him.

"what time is it?"

"it's twelve forty two, pablo"

"dios mío" he sighed, his voice hoarse and rough as he gets himself a glass of water from the refrigerator.
[ my god ]

"did you not sleep last night?" her faced engulfed in concern, she raised an eyebrow to the fatigued boy in front of her.

"no, it's alright, i don't have training today" he shrugged.

"right. whatever you say" she mumbled underneath her breath.

"also, i have to leave back to madrid earlier than i planned" she huffed, her sentence quickly gaining pablo's attention.

"when? for what?"

"we have a photoshoot i need to help with. which was most likely last minute because clearly i wasn't informed earlier on" she whined, going back onto her phone while he plastered a rather annoyed expression on his face.

"well, can't you just tell your boss that you can't help?" he scoffed.

"i have to help pablo. it's my job, have you forgotten?" she exclaimed, eyebrows stitching closer together.

"i thought you wanted to see me. but i thought wrong, i guess" he remarked, turning his naked back to face her as he makes himself a cup of coffee as well.

"i do, pablo it's just — "

"then you would've stayed here" he cuts her off, leaving her mouth agape as disbelief blanketed her face.

he didn't know what to say but spit the first thing that appears in his head, he didn't mean to be so passive aggressive either. pablo wanted her to stay longer so they could enjoy the little time they had left before she leaves for god knows how long.

it wasn't intentional for his words to sting her heart like they did, however he was stuck on what to responsed. there were words in front of him that he tried to put together in a sentence but it didn't seem right, and suddenly a cat has got his tongue. he feared the more he overthinks about his responses, the more he says the unkind and atrocious things.

"stop it. you're being mad over nothing, gavi" she added, swallowing aggressively as the grip on her phone tightens drastically.

"you're still listening to what he says about me? are you telling him about us too?"

"you know gavi, i would've stayed until tomorrow. i guess not, now that you're putting this act on." she scoffed, walking into one of his guest rooms that he had in his home.

jocelyn couldn't believe it. the sudden change in his attitude left her uncertain. it was strange, seeing him speak this way towards her after they shared a heated make out session in his room where she had her clothes laid out on the floor of his bedroom as well.

she needed to talk to someone, and she knew exactly who. her fingers pressed onto jude's contact, the phone rung for a moment before he picked up her call.

"hello?" the british man spoke from the other line, sparking jocelyn's hope as she thought he wouldn't answer her call.

"hey jude"

"hey jocelyn, how's barcelona?" jocelyn could see his smile from his voice. yet, she knew the information she would be telling him in a couple minutes would have him in the opposite state.

"good, until now"

his grin disappeared within a blink of an eye and was quickly replaced with a look that displayed worry.

concerned, he questioned about the situation "why's that, did something happen?"

she sighed, not knowing a better way to explain the situation she got herself into. her tongue searched for words to describe the scenery but her throat refused to unravel them.

"we got into an argument" she breathed, her lips pursed against each other to indicate a look of disbelief and confusion.

he was speechless. to jude, he had thought that everything was going well and the way that him and jocelyn had planned. however, like they always say; things don't always go according to plan. it was a shocker, his mouth hanged open while he stares out into the distance. he knew how much it meant to jocelyn, how much he meant to her. jude had known jocelyn quite well, considering their lack of diversity in their age and the way they think. she isn't the most easiest person to read, but he'd recognized the way she felt by her actions and how she would express herself.

nevertheless, no matter how much he knows jocelyn, that doesn't ease down the situation because he's not the person who knows the most about pablo. sure, they've had their brief interactions with one another on the pitch — but, jude reckons there's a chance he's different off the field.

"why would he say that?"

anxiously, she bit her lip to refrain herself would oversharing — knowing she would later regret the things that would come out her mouth just because she was an angered woman.

"i don't know."

"did something happen earlier on?"

"we were out at a bar after barça won the joan gamper final against spurs, and he had gotten into a bad interaction with ferran. i tried asking to calm him down because he seemed tense the whole night after but he wouldn't let me know."

"slow down ... maybe he didn't tell you because it was something that would affect you?" he reassured.

"yeah, maybe. i'm leaving barcelona tonight" she frowned.

taken aback, jude raised his eyebrows to her statement.

"our photoshoot isn't until saturday. why the rush?"

"i got mad and told him i'll leave tonight"

jude slapped his hand against his forehead, "you shouldn't have, you're going to make it worse by not fixing you guys' problem."

"i already booked the ticket jude, as if that makes it better" she indistinctly spoke under her breath.

"did you at least share your goodbyes to him?"

she takes a deep breath in, rubbing her eyes as she contemplates about the decisions she was going to make.

"no."

"oh my days, you fucked up big time."

"you're not helping, jude" she mumbled.

"look, just text him before you leave or something. you can't just leave him be like that, knowing you won't return in a long time" he implied.

"okay. thanks, i'll see you in madrid"

what have you done, jocelyn? lilia groaned in response to the information she was told. the last thing lilia and isabel wanted to hear was leaving barcelona early.

"you could've left alone or something — i don't wanna go yet" isabella whined, spreading herself across the bed as she buries her head in her pillow.

"too bad. get your ass up, i booked the flight tonight"

"te odio" she wails. [ i hate you ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyntorres
📍barcelona, spain

liked by pablogavi and 372,801 others

tagged
lilyaveline
bellatorres

view all comments

pablogavi luckiest charm 💫
liked by creator
bellatorres ok dude what the flip ;-; !!
user1 bella we love you
bellatorres love you all too 😘
user2 cock block queen 😇
user3 is this a soft launch 😣
user4 more like hard launch

pedri i still need my pictures sent to me btw
jocelyntorres ask the admin 😒
judebellingham stealing our photographers from us now ? 🙄🙄
pedri you eat fish and chips. hush it
judebellingham did i just get stereotyped

lilyaveline ok 8 😛
jocelyntorres is this serving cunt ... ?
pedri i know i'm 8
lilyaveline not quite, pedri 🤦‍♀️

judebellingham belligoal
jocelyntorres we know jude.
rodrygogoes 😂😂

camavinga come backkk 🙂
jocelyntorres 🔜🔜
vinijr realmente? [ really? ]
jocelyntorres simmm  [ yesss ]

aurelientchm we miss youuuu
jocelyntorres cringe behaviour
aurelientchm 🙄.
bellatorres pur sassy king 😛

brahim b for barcelona ❎
b for brahim ✅
jocelyntorres b for bashing brahim in the face
brahim ? 😀

ardaguler skibidi toilet rizz
bellatorres i sat next to him on the plane guys he's a youtube shorts user
ardaguler no need to expose me 😞
camavinga eww
bellatorres hello baguette 🥖

comments have been limited

DIRECT MESSAGES
instagram
pablogavi

sent a comment
don't act like nothing
happened gavi

pablogavi
i'm sorry amor 🙃

?
u can't just lash
out on me like that

pablogavi
i know.
lo siento mucho, mi vida
[ im so sorry, my life ]

beuno ...
[ okay ... ]

pablogavi
no seas así por favor.
[ don't be like this please ]
i'm sorry.

i said it's okay pablo
i'm just tired , okay?

pablogavi
i'll make it up to u, prometo
descansa un poco
beunas noches guapa ❤️
liked message
[ i'll make it up to u, i promise
take some rest
good night pretty ❤️ ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RENA SPEAKS ... ! ! !
long anticipated update, I KNOW. i can't explain how badly i'm enduring writers block for star gaze. ALSO, if you haven't read star gaze yet please do so. lmk ur thoughts on this chapter ( pls do NOT be dry, ur comments motivate me !! )

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.4K 1.3K 74
𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 { 🤍 } 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪...
5.7K 56 18
ılıl﹔ ◌ 𓂂 ˳⁺ 📀 ꯭ ⊹ ⋆ ࣪ now playing...mess it up Four years relationship over a girl who he met at a party? Does he regret his decisions or no?
52.8K 594 14
Following your dreams of being a photographer, your plans got interrupted when being introduced to FC Barcelona. Although with opposite personalitie...
66.1K 1K 43
Mónica's dream had always been the same: becoming a singer. It was all she wanted and after finishing second in the singing contest Operación Triunfo...