✓ Happy Farm System

By prince05026

Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mech... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
U120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
End

101

425 7 3
By prince05026

☆ 101. Chapter 101

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

101 In a light-filled room, the figure that was dazed by the sun moved, and then a slender and bumpy figure emerged from the quilt, but there was a little bruise on the fair and smooth skin.

Yalina sat up slowly, holding her forehead with a headache, until she was completely awake, she looked at the surrounding situation strangely, and then she realized that something was wrong with her, she lowered her head violently, and saw that she was covered in red fruits, and the marks on her body made her whole face so white that she couldn't speak, and the unspeakable discomfort somewhere in her body made her lips bloodless.

She clearly remembered that she was using the power of the bronze mirror to take in the annoying female and Brother Wenren, and later... What happened later? By the way, then the bronze mirror suddenly shattered, and then she didn't know anything, who brought her here? She hugged her body tightly, and her heart only felt cold to the bone, and she kept falling.

"My dear, you're awake~" Then a slimy voice sounded at the door, and at this time, Mu Ran was leaning against the door like a human, with a hungry evil smile on the corner of his mouth, and he squinted slightly at the body of the girl Chiguo.

Yalina hurriedly pulled the quilt and wrapped herself, her eyes were full of humiliated anger: "You get out of here!! "

Honey, I'm your fiancé, and we've been closer since last night, haven't we? Mu Ran was not touched by her anger at all, he stepped in, and wanted to get closer.

Yalina was panicked and angry by Mu Ran's shamelessness, her eyes were full of killing intent, the princess's cultivation could not soothe the damage to her body and mind, she was ruthless in her heart, and exerted the aura in her body that was maintained by the elixir, with a wave of her arm, Mu Ran felt that she was pushed violently, and fell out of the second floor in an instant, fortunately he was a person with good individual ability, although the fall hurt a little, but nothing else was at all, Still, he was startled by Yalina's sudden swing of ability.

He looked upstairs and thought: Anyway, it's already his person, and he's not afraid that the other party will run away, heh, isn't even a noble princess the same under a man? Drag what? Now that he has tasted the taste of his sister, his mind flashed Beide's delicate and weak face, and there was a trace of evil on his face, and he took both brother and sister into his arms, isn't it more emotional? Reminiscing about the warm fragrant nephrite before, Mu Ran could only leave with an unwilling face.

Yalina sat on the bed in a daze, a few tears rolled down, and then cried bitterly, this was the embarrassment she had never had, now she had nothing, her moist eyes were open, and hatred crawled all over her pupils.

Shan Yu went to see Mai Rui and them, because the injury time was short and the treatment instrument was used in advance, so the problem was not big, but Mai Rui's father's internal organs were injured and needed to be well recuperated, Mai Rui was even worse, his legs and leg bones were kicked and cracked, and he needed to be hospitalized for a period of time, but because of the situation at home, Mai Rui didn't really want to be hospitalized, and Shan Yu couldn't stand it, so he helped them pay the hospitalization fee for a long time until they recovered.

Matt clenched his fists and made up his mind in his heart, so he came to Shan Yu, knelt down on one knee, straightened his body and said solemnly: "Please let me be your follower, Shan Yu."

Because he had experienced it once

before, Shan Yu had already checked the definition of followers, thought about it, shook the other party's hand and said, "I agree."

Matt was originally very apprehensive, but when he heard it, he laughed: "Thank you, Xiaoyu, I will protect you with my life until I die." At

these words, Shan Yu was very touched, this is the interstellar, this is the responsibility that needs to be carried, there will still be war in the era of peace, and there will still be these warriors who protect others.

The few people who escaped were a little panicked and looked at whether anyone was chasing after them, and then several people were shocked to think of a strategy.

"What to do? Are we going back? The boss was beaten to death by the other party, we are still alive, how will he punish us if the captain knows?

The thought of the captain punishing the betrayer made several people shudder, and one of them said, "Otherwise... Let's not go back, although it's a bit of a pity for the Star Thief's life, but it's better than being tortured by the captain and then killed, right? Just when we're all dead. At

this moment, someone's video suddenly sounded, which startled them, and then when they saw the name on the video, they all turned white, and it was over...

A handsome face was revealed, the silver-rimmed glasses showed an inscrutable light, his thin lips pursed lightly, giving people a sense of coldness, and then he spoke under the increasingly frightened expressions of several people: "Do you want to live?" "

The young man had a bizarre dream, the dream did not give him a very good feeling, but a sense of depression, he didn't know how long he hadn't had such a dream, even the figure in the dream was a little blurry, the tall young man, holding his hand, the smile on his face seemed to have a light, that used to be his light...

The young man closed his eyes, put on his glasses, and hid all his thoughts. The young man had a jade bottle at hand, which he had taken from his good niece, perhaps to gain his trust, and actually sent him a good thing.

He had already tested one of them before this, and found that the ingredients in it were completely incomprehensible, but it could make people have magical powers, and with this, his plan could be advanced.

Thinking of the blurred face in the dream, his eyes suddenly sharpened, and it was time for that person to pay back.

"Grandfather, I succeeded, but now I'm being kicked out by Yalina. After Mu Ran came out of his apartment, he sent a message to his grandfather, full of showing off.

The head of the Mu family snorted, feeling that this grandson still has a set, although he is usually a little unclear, it is still very useful at critical moments.

"Don't worry, I'll help you say it in front of the emperor, I don't think he won't disagree. "

Good grandfather. Mu Ran happily hung up the communication, and then straightened his uniform and entered the academy. A few younger brothers hurriedly came up and continued to be courteous, which made him feel a great sense of satisfaction in his heart, and he could be said to be at the peak of his life.

"By the way, you guys, do you know what Beder has been up to lately? "Bede usually looks very timid, but after losing Yalina's protection, I'm afraid life will be difficult, Mu Ran thought.

One of the younger brothers said: "I think that Bede seems to be a lot more cheerful now, he used to be submissive, but now he can talk and laugh with others."

Mu Ran was surprised: "Can he make friends with his character?"

"Yes, big brother, you don't know, Bede is very close to a little female in their dormitory, and you can usually see them eating together.

"Which little female?" Mu Ran sighed in his heart, and suddenly had some subtle bad premonitions.

"That's it.,I heard that the female who got very close to the senior Wenren.,It seems to be called something alone.。。。 "This little brother hadn't survived in the wild with Mu Ran before, so he didn't understand the fear that the female brings.

After Mu Ran heard this name, his body instinctively trembled, forget it... It's good to let Bei go for the time being.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The protagonist saves the system [Fast Wear] 、 [Tanmei] After the villain binds to save the villain system [Fast Wear] , [Tanmei] Single-mindedly for peace, [Tanmei] The emperor wanders in the infinite flow of the world again , [Tanmei] Brothers, friends, brothers, and brothers, tyrants, I want to turn over! , [Tanmei] The fake young master became a heartthrob after being reborn, [Tanmei] under the axioms, [Tanmei] was miserably accused by Meiqiang of being the protagonist of amnesia , [Tanmei] Who stole my eggs? 、 [Tanmei] After refusing soft rice, I became a fan of ten thousand insects [Zerg].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading